Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to slap that smug look off her face.( in her mug shots) She looks like She's pissed that She's been busted,and she thinks She's above reproach. Like Sherin didn't matter.
I saw through her the whole time. Good thing the investigators did too.
She has a poker face. No emotion.
The two of them will be served jail food that THEY WILL NOT WANT TO EAT.

I am leaning that way too. I think that something else went down or they'd not have been over at the college area. Maybe they tossed stuff in that area, but who did it? I'm not sure, but I'd not be surprised if someone else is involved in trying to help them cover this up.
I bet she was dead before too.

I can't believe there is a bond for her. WTH? There should be no bond. Poor little Sherin. This evil B can bond out. WHY? Guess little Sherin's life is not as important as this ******* Parental unit.

"I looked carefully to see if I saw any remorse or sadness in Sini's mugshot. There was nothing there as if she is very cold and uncaring. I now think both were abusers of their little daughter, Sherin. "

Yes, both the mug shorts of Sini and WM show NO remorse NO sadness, nothing but smugness. No wonder the courts didn't want Sini to have her daughter back. They must have seen so many patterns in child abuse situations that they knew Sini couldn't be totally innocent. Their bio child might have been abused, too, we don't know. Maybe she was before they got Sherin -- and then Sherin became the victim. These two never should have had any children.

Now you can sleuth away on mom (or whip out the stuff you had already sleuthed but kept tucked away for until these charges landed ;) )

ETA opening post has been updated to reflect this news.

WFAA report added that SM's employer confirmed that she is no longer employed with them. But no information on the date of termination.

MAN!! YESTERDAY was such a happy day to see Sini in jail clothes. I KNEW she was not innocent. Now we can discuss!

So what if for whatever reason, somehow the milk did some into play somehow. ONE of them tried forcing her to drink it, that made a mess or caused her to puke- they go and give her a bath and she continues to cry or scream and she is drowned.

Then they come up with the story of the "choking on milk" to cover up drowning?

jmo

Did they really think just because they cared nothing for this little child that no one else would care? Did they think her so unlovable, that she would never be missed and this crime could be covered? Did they think that just because she was adopted from another country that this could be swept under the carpet rather easily and they would be given a pass? Did they actually think NO ONE would notice and NO ONE would care (because they didn't)?

How wrong they are! This little girl has capture the hearts of so many people and for so many different reasons. She was "somebody's darling!" She will live on in the hearts of those who read about her life and the sorrows she endured. The parents will live on as well and be remembered with disgust as this crime against this baby is exposed to the light of day and in front of those who do care. She will be mourned; her killer/killers will be shamed. Praying for justice for this tiny life.

One thing I have gleaned from reading about WM's latest story... he stated she was "alive" when they got home. So, there's not going to be the excuse she "accidentally" harmed HERSELF while they were gone. He seems to have boxed them in with that statement, IMHO.
She probably still had a pulse.

Since this story is so public, it makes me wonder if Sherin's biological mother knows all this happened to the child she left in the bushes. But I also have read accounts from India where the father took the child from the mother and gave them away so that could have happened. In some areas in India men still have strong control. In any case, I do wonder if her bio mother is aware of it all and sorry she didn't keep her baby.

She sure is looking like it was a rough night.....[video=twitter;931570326978281472]https://twitter.com/DanGodwinFOX4/status/931570326978281472[/video]

One thing I have gleaned from reading about WM's latest story... he stated she was "alive" when they got home. So, there's not going to be the excuse she "accidentally" harmed HERSELF while they were gone. He seems to have boxed them in with that statement, IMHO.

Since hearing about them leaving her alone while they went out to dinner, I'm thinking that she most likely hung herself trying to get free from restraints tying her to a chair. He and she most likely thought that they could go with the story of her choking and the story would be believed.

I'm so angry right now. Her attorney commenting about her being distraught is disgusting. I've seen no emotion at all from her since the very beginning. She has the affect of total evil and no feelings at all. If she was distraught, she was distraught for herself.

OBVIOUSLYYYY if police found receipt for their food and tracked their phones they know WHOEVER else was involved/knew/gave advice to this couple on "how to handle" her body. MORE ARRESTS????

This has me so angry. I'm no longer confused about how I feel about this "Mother".
I knew from day ONE that SM was just as guilty as WM!!!! I even posted it! However due to TOS, my posts were deleted. I understand why!

FFS, this makes me so angry!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yes, this makes me think there is more ugliness that went on in that home than we know at this time. HOW CRUEL to leave a tiny little toddler home alone as revenge for being mad at her! Big deal, she didn't drink the milk. How would THEY like it if they didn't want a drink but someone kept pushing it on them?! MAKES ME SO ANGRY these two had this beautiful little angel. They did not deserve her. Poor little Sherin home alone scared. How do we know, though, she wasn't already dead when they left? I don't believe a word they say anymore.
Yeah of course she was in the same place in the kitchen where they left her, because a dead toddler can't move.
Makes my blood boil we all had to pretend this whole time that Sini was a victim.
No. Let's make no mistake about this. Precious little Sherin is the victim. The whole time. It was Sherin.
The defenceless little toddler, who depended on these lowlifes, who if not for the dogged investigators, this cold hearted B would still be of no help. She never fooled me. Not for one second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010