DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Goins
✔
@dgoins
Det Farmer says article of Sherin's clothes collected from trash / clothing from washing machine / along with shorts WM was wearing on 10/7 @wfaa

11s

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
Det Farmer says he has not seen autopsy results for #SherinMathews - says he doesn't know when results will be in. @wfaa

1m

Apologies, is there a link to the hearing? Is it being streamed live or did they cut that off? Thank you!

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
"we want the correct and true statement for how Sherin passed away" - RPD detective.

Still waiting on autopsy, forensic testing of clothes and high chair. @wfaa

17s

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
why leave #SherinMathews alone in the family kitchen? RPD says WM conveyed "we needed a break" as a response in a 10/24 interview @wfaa

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
State rests - @wfaa #SherinMathews

40s

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
State: "It is through their acts and failure to act to grant aggravated circumstances and not require CPS to provide remedial services to family" @wfaa

2s

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
UPDATE: state asks judge to find aggravated circumstances on both Sini and Wesley.

"They have both failed to protect either of their children. Wesley Mathews has told numerous lies" @wfaa

Maria Guerrero‏Verified account
@Maria_NBC5
5m5 minutes ago
More Maria Guerrero Retweeted Maria Guerrero
State making final plea to judge. Asking that neither Sini nor Wesley receive any CPS services that would eventually help them reunite w/bio. daughterMaria Guerrero added,
Maria Guerrero
Verified account

@Maria_NBC5
Assist. DA:
“[Mathews] have each failed to protect the children in their home. The father has told many lies.”
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Custody-Battle-for-Biological-Daughter-462048593.html …
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet Like

Maria Guerrero‏Verified account
@Maria_NBC5
5m5 minutes ago
More
Assist. DA:
“[Mathews] have each failed to protect the children in their home. The father has told many lies.”

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
Sini Mathews attorneys ask that she receive CPS services - "Sini has done something maybe you wouldn't do as a parent or I would do as a parent, but nothing that rises to the level of terminating her parental rights" @wfaa

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
BREAKING: court finds aggravated circumstances - Sini and Wesley Mathews parental rights terminated. @wfaa

https://twitter.com/maria_nbc5/status/938133034561429505

BREAKING
Judge rules in favor of CPS in not having to provide services to Sini and Wesley Mathews

Assist. DA:

State making final plea to judge. Asking that neither Sini nor Wesley receive any CPS services that would eventually help them reunite w/bio. daughter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES YES YES YES! Parental rights terminated! As they should be!

Apologies, is there a link to the hearing? Is it being streamed live or did they cut that off? Thank you!

I don't believe there's any live stream, and I don't think there was supposed to be one for last week's hearing...due to the biological daughter's name coming up at times seeing as she is the primary reason for this hearing. hth

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
Replying to @dgoins @wfaa
Sini & Wesley Mathews still entitled to civil trial at *later date* but CPS does not have provide any family reunification services - @wfaa

18s

Thank god!!! These two aren’t “parents” they are monsters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads