DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Goins
✔
@dgoins
RPD detective - Wesley seemed to "almost quote from the penal code" - saying he "abandoned and endangered" #SherinMathews @wfaa

Reminds me of Cooper Harris's sperm donor.

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
according to WM explanation of forcing #SherinMathews to drink milk - said she was standing up.

RPD asked WM how she could choke while standing up. @wfaa

26s

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
RPD repeats WM story of forcing her to drink milk on 10/6 & 10/7 in the garage - in a 10/23 interview.

3 total interviews of WM by RPD @wfaa

They call the non emergency line to report their child missing!! And all SM was concerned with that morning was whether or not she could still attend a baby shower that day. It sounds like they hated Sherin so much they couldn't even pretend to care. Hurts my heart.

BBM
Thought your statement was worth repeating.

How much WOULD you have to detest someone to the point of being unable to even pretend at a time when your credibility, family, and your life in essence depend on it? You would have to have an extremely deep loathing for someone in order to not be able to do that.

Horrifying.

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
WM told RPD he put #SherinMathews in culvert on 10/7 after taking out trash nearby.

RPD says WM indicated he intended to return to culvert and give her a burial. @wfaa

40s

WM told police he wrapped her in a blanket and a trash bag before putting her in the culvert. I guess that's how her body was missed. I wonder how far in she was. Pretty sure I read on here that wrapping in a blanket means care is being shown.

As I read these tweets, I try to come up with words to describe these two, but I cannot. They are beyond description and I truly am speechless.

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
RPD says Wesley Mathews turned off geolocating services on his phone - when confronted with it - says WM had "look of shock" @wfaa

31s

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
investigator Mitchell removed #SherinMathews older sister from home around 1am on Oct 9.

says Sini Mathews remained "fairly unemotional" during the removal.

"Eerily calm" - CPS says.@wfaa

Something psychological is definitely very wrong with Sini. I think all adoptive parents need psychological evaluations done by professionals before they are allowed to adopt.

As I read these tweets, I try to come up with words to describe these two, but I cannot. They are beyond description and I truly am speechless.

Me too. This couple is just beyond despicable.

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
RPD says both Sini & Wesley admitted knowledge of previous injuries to #SherinMathews.

WM says he learned of possible medical issues related to Sherin when he went to India to complete adoption. @wfaa

They call the non emergency line to report their child missing!! And all SM was concerned with that morning was whether or not she could still attend a baby shower that day. It sounds like they hated Sherin so much they couldn't even pretend to care. Hurts my heart.

Yes, and I read in the Dallas Times this morning, that when they removed the older daughter from the home, there were many photos of the bio daughter around the home but NONE (NONE!!!) of Sherin. This could be a premeditated murder.

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
RECESS until 1pm @wfaa

David Goins
[emoji818]
@dgoins
CPS investigator says Sini Mathews did not mention #SherinMathews during that early morning visit to home.

No photos of #SherinMathews in home, several of 4yo daughter, CPS says. @wfaa

I hate them. So much.

Sherin was such a little dollbaby. There are probably 50 people on this thread alone who would have welcomed her into their hearts and homes, but nooooo. They decided severe abuse and disposal in a drainage culvert was the thing to do.

Did I mention I hate them?

WM told police he wrapped her in a blanket and a trash bag before putting her in the culvert. I guess that's how her body was missed. I wonder how far in she was. Pretty sure I read on here that wrapping in a blanket means care is being shown.

My understanding is he wrapped her in a blanket and the bag of trash was separate (and he threw that in a dumpster). I don't think he put her in a trash bag---just wrapped her in a blanket.

Something psychological is definitely very wrong with Sini. I think all adoptive parents need psychological evaluations done by professionals before they are allowed to adopt.

Believe me when I say not all or even most of us adoptive parents are suffering from mental health issues and it is apparent that 1 psychological assessment would not have uncovered the cracks in the Mathews’ . Most people can hold it together for an assessment if they really want to. Besides they are given interviews aimed at uncovering cracks in their foundation as well a tons of questionnaires aimed at determining their suitability. I personally believe 1 more assessment would do nothing more than add to the prospective parents costs.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member