DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Goins
✔
@dgoins
CPS investigator says Sini had no concerns for safety of 4yo child with Wesley.

That alarmed investigator considering WM had already been arrested related to #SherinMathews (at the time) missing child case @wfaa

David Goins
[emoji818]
@dgoins
CPS investigator says Sini Mathews did not mention #SherinMathews during that early morning visit to home.

No photos of #SherinMathews in home, several of 4yo daughter, CPS says. @wfaa
Oh my goodness! My heart just sank. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, given everything else we've learned. But no photos of Sherin? [emoji174]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

David Goins
[emoji818]
@dgoins
CPS investigator says Sini had no concerns for safety of 4yo child with Wesley.

That alarmed investigator considering WM had already been arrested related to #SherinMathews (at the time) missing child case @wfaa
Very telling.

Thanks for tweets, sassyblue!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
CPS investigator who removed 4yo Mathews child is off the stand.

lead Richardson PD detective Jules Farmer is up next.

NOW: 10 minute recess. @wfaa

If there were no pictures of Sherin and many pictures of the bio child, then family knew something was going on. Of course, maybe family never went to the house. Imo.

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
10:56am - RPD detective Jules Farmer takes stand @wfaa

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
RPD - Wesley & Sini Mathews stories did not stay consistent.

10/7 - Farmer says Sini says she woke up at 5am and saw Wesley with a "weird look on his face" - they stayed at breakfast table "crying and praying" for 3 hours instead of calling police. @wfaa

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
RPD - Sini didn't offer any theory on where #SherinMathews might be - but indicated her desire to attend a baby shower later that afternoon @wfaa

30s

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
Sini didn't make any allegations towards Wesley - when asked if Sini said "he would do anything to protect her" - detective: "sini did say that, yes" @wfaa

23s

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
Wesley called RPD non-emergency line at 8:09am on 10/7.

detective says family all slept in same bedroom- #SherinMathews in crib - older daughter in parents bed.

when asked if Wesley did something to Sherin - RPD says Sini answer was vague "wasn't sure" @wfaa

1s

The more these two talk, the worse it sounds for them. I can surely understand why their lawyers are keeping them quiet.

They call the non emergency line to report their child missing!! And all SM was concerned with that morning was whether or not she could still attend a baby shower that day. It sounds like they hated Sherin so much they couldn't even pretend to care. Hurts my heart.

David Goins
✔
@dgoins
RPD detective - Wesley seemed to "almost quote from the penal code" - saying he "abandoned and endangered" #SherinMathews @wfaa

They call the non emergency line to report their child missing!! And all SM was concerned with that morning was whether or not she could still attend a baby shower that day. It sounds like they hated Sherin so much they couldn't even pretend to care. Hurts my heart.

He thought he had heard the 911 line wasn't working. (from another tweet). They are just digging themselves in deeper and deeper. RPD surely knows much more than what we know - I am glad they are taking their time building this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62