Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #8 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Hannah Davis, WFAA:

I want to update you all on our work on #SherinMathews. As of this morning the autopsy reports have not come back. Officials say they can take up to 90 days. It's been about 60 days since Sherin's body was taken to the medical examiner. Results could come down anytime and that is why our WFAA team has been calling every single day.

These autopsy reports could tell us so much in this case, particularly cause of death or any other signs of abuse. One reason results can take longer than expected is toxicology tests. Examiners will look for any medications or toxic substances in a person's body.

Meanwhile, Sini and Wesley Mathews are still in jail. Wesley was arrested quite a while ago for felony injury to a child. Sini was arrested weeks later for child abandonment after police discovered the couple left three-year-old Sherin alone at home while the rest of the family went to dinner hours before the toddler disappeared.

As a journalist and more importantly as a person, I am invested in this case. Sherin was failed by so many people and institutions. My prayer is that as we demand answers we may discover something that will help other children in the future. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. We will continue fighting for #justinceforsherin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=777181615813219&id=148017365396317

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting. It's nice to hear an update even if the update is that there are no updates/no autopsy results.
You're so welcome, and I agree. I was glad they call every day. Little Sherin is not forgotten.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Why hasn't the "mother" posted bail? Her bail is low; why is she still sitting in jail? Anyone know?

Why hasn't the "mother" posted bail? Her bail is low; why is she still sitting in jail? Anyone know?

Last I heard her bond was $100,000. So she would have to come up with $10,000. She obviously doesn't have that much cash, or she would be out. I would guess that whatever money she has, has probably gone into a retainer for her lawyer. They will probably try to sell their property to raise funds for the bond. But that would take some time.

I'm guessing that she knows she will be arrested again once the autopsy report is out. Why spend $10,000 just to be out for a short time. They need the money for defense attorneys.

I'm guessing that she knows she will be arrested again once the autopsy report is out. Why spend $10,000 just to be out for a short time. They need the money for defense attorneys.
Good point. JMO

Miss Magnolia said:
Checking I to see if cause of death has been established. Prayers for this little angel.

and when they will be finally charged with murder!! :waiting:

So probably another 30 days for the autopsy report and hopefully a charge of murder for both of them!

Watching this made me think of the possible scenario that happened with Sherin's bio mother. This poor woman in the video cries because her husband, etc took her baby away from her after 40 days and gave the baby away saying the mother had died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP7OLKy8-iw

Horrifying. Simply horrifying. And all because of a dowry system that still exists in a cultured and nuclear society. Come on people! It is 2017! Let's move along here.

Last I heard her bond was $100,000. So she would have to come up with $10,000. She obviously doesn't have that much cash, or she would be out. I would guess that whatever money she has, has probably gone into a retainer for her lawyer. They will probably try to sell their property to raise funds for the bond. But that would take some time.
Agree. But I read somewhere the home they were living in was a rental. Can’t find the link.

Agree. But I read somewhere the home they were living in was a rental. Can’t find the link.

OK, in that case, she might not even have enough money for her bond.

IMO I just don’t think Dad is the one who killed Sherin. Did he move body, yeah I think he did. After I first saw the video of Sherin’s adoption I felt mom had no connection to her and dad was delighted. I think he loved her and realized he made a huge mistake brining her home.

IMO I just don’t think Dad is the one who killed Sherin. Did he move body, yeah I think he did. After I first saw the video of Sherin’s adoption I felt mom had no connection to her and dad was delighted. I think he loved her and realized he made a huge mistake brining her home.

I can see why you would think that. The "mother" comes off cold. Time will tell; one of them will rat on the other. Anyone who is capable of inflicting multiple fractures in a child, or not reporting their knowledge of said abuse will rat out the co-abuser to save their own rear end.

I still have a strong opinion on what the cause of death will be as previously stated upthread. Regardless, the net effect is the same. The child's life was taken. Swift and severe justice must be rendered.

[FONT=&amp]On the night before Christmas when all through the house the keyboards are clicking, the cases from Websleuths strewn all through the house.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]With case upon case my poor heart does hurt, but fingers still flying in search of the truth.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]When what to my weary eyes should appear but an arrest warrant so clear, I thought for a moment it must be a dream, so off to my IPad with a new head of steam.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]The trees are adorned and the stockings are hung as we wait for the autopsy reports to be done. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]The children have suffered and tears they fall , but we’ve no where to stop ‘til there is justice for all[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Sherin was known for the milk and the tree, but jail is the new home for Wes and Sini.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Mariah the beauty smiled in her princess crown, til Momma hooked up with the scourge of the town.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Caliyah the preemie was barely a dream, but Dad’s in jail in need of a defense team.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Adrian Jones had a smile like the sun, but Dad and step-moms freedom is done.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Gabriel was to sweet for this world you see, but his killer just got the death penalty.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Sterling was starved just 7 pounds, his parents trial has yet to come round.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Bella who was known as Baby Doe, off to prison the boyfriend did go.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Adelynn got out of her seat and boyfriend of mom’s her he did beat[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]One baby on a trip she did go, head first in a bag and away her momma did throw[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]They are not all for whom our tears did fall but a few of the angels we all do recall. Too many were hurt and even more died but tales of what happened left strangers who cried.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]One is too many. Will it ever end? No end is in sight we must find a way, to protect the babies each and every day. No visions of sugar plums dance though their heads just memories of pain and feelings of dread. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Sherin and Mariah, Gabriel and Adrian, Bella and Liam, Sterling and Adelynn, [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Caliyah and Adaline, Teghan and so many more, off to heavens away you did fly where no one will hurt you or make you cry and strangers who love you bid you goodbye

Grouchymom

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

attachment.php

On the first day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - Sherin in beautiful green dress.

On the second day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

On the third day of Ctristmas Websleuths sent to me - 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

On the fourth day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

On the fifth day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 5 new lurkers, 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

On the sixth day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 6 brand new cases, 5 new lurkers, 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

On the 7th day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 7 different theories , 6 brand new cases, 5 new lurkers, 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress.

On on the eighth day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 8 Omairettes, 7 different theories, 6 brand new cases, 5 new lurkers, 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress.

On the ninth day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 9 new treads, 8 Omairettes, 7 different theories, 6 brand new cases, 5 new lurkers, 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

On the tenth day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 10 sad stories , 9 new treads, 8 Omairettes, 7 different theories, 6 brand new cases, 5 new lurkers, 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

On the eleventh day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 11 HOLIDAY WISHES, 10 sad stories, 9 new treads, 8 Omairettes, 7 different theories, 6 brand new cases, 5 new lurkers, 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

On the twelfth day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 12 Brand New Friends, 11 HOLIDAY WISHES, 10 sad stories, 9 new treads, 8 Omairettes, 7 different theories, 6 brand new cases, 5 new lurkers, 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

Merry Christmas, Happy Holliday’s and love to one and all.

As we rapidly approach the holidays may we treat one another with kindness, give to those less fortunate and spread love and hope wherever we may go.

Thank you my friends

Merry Christmas one and all!

Thank you Grouchymom. So sad that little Sherin couldn't share in Christmas with LOVING, CARING, WARM family.

I think he blamed himself for totally overestimating ‘mom’. Was feeling well earned guilt....and now here we are.

I think he blamed himself for totally overestimating ‘mom’. Was feeling well earned guilt....and now here we are.

I would love to read the report of a psychological evaluation of Sini. She appears to lack any empathy, and may even be clinically a narcissist.

Since this baby had numerous fractures, from previous injuries, I don't care which one of these 'parents' injured her. It doesn't matter anymore. They should BOTH be charged and arrested for her death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010