Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #8 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can people not on Tapatalk see the tweet contents or just the link? I pasted contents first, then the link, but then it showed up twice so I just did link. But not sure if it only does that on Tapatalk. I always appreciate tweeters who put the contents so I don't have to click and go to Twitter but can just read on screen, so wanted to make sure it's showing up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am on Kindle, can't see tweets.
TY4asking!

Some interesting statements from Jobin Paniker
https://mobile.twitter.com/jobinpnews

State: Asks whether family went to On The Border the night allegedly they left
State: Do you recall #SherinMathews not going to daycare Thurs bc not feeling well? Wesley pleads 5th. @wfaa
#NOW Attorney for Sini Mathews walks over to pick up Kleenex box. Sini wiping face. She appears emotional @wfaa
State: Asks WM whether recalls leaving home 4:19am and returning at 4:53am? Pleads 5th. @wfaa
State: Asks WM when in garage with #SherinMathews, "did she scream?" Pleads 5th. @wfaa
Witness says #SherinMathews was starting to gain weight. Given pediasure. Monitored every 2 to 4 weeks. @wfaa
Witness says in Feb 8, 9th said #SherinMathews was admitted for bilateral fractures. Parents said she slipped on slide and they had grabbed her. WM was not there to give that explanation @wfaa
#NEW Pediatric witness says second skeletal survey shows injuries to #SherinMathews were NOT sustained in India based on timing. @wfaa

get ready for this one

Sini Mathews told witness she disagreed with her medical opinion. Testified Sini said CPS referral "was going to ruin their weekend"

Reposting content linked above from WFAA reporters:

#NEW Pediatric witness says second skeletal survey shows injuries to #SherinMathews were NOT sustained in India based on timing. @wfaa

Witness told Sini over the phone of her findings. Said Sini responded with only a few questions. Less than she would have imagined. @wfaa

Sini Mathews told witness she disagreed with her medical opinion. Testified Sini said CPS referral "was going to ruin their weekend" @wfaa

[FONT=&amp]state says: CPS in Feb/March 2017 made a finding of abuse in the home but couldn't determine who was responsible. [/FONT]@wfaa
Witness says she made the CPS report. Called the hotline. Tried to find any other explanations to these injuries...could not. @wfaa
Yet another story where CPS should have been more aggressive in protecting the child :furious:
Hope the DA has enough evidence to throw the full force of the TX law at these low lifes. What a sad situation for the bio child !!

This question to SM sums up the story for me ;
did you express a sentiment that child you received from India was basically damaged goods?

[FONT=&amp]State says injuries to [/FONT]#SherinMathews[FONT=&amp] included a broken femur, elbow and tibia (lower leg) from Jan-Mar 2017 time period.[/FONT]

And sad to say, there is evidence to show that this couple treated Sherin as less than human ...........

State: Asks whether family went to On The Border the night allegedly they left #SherinMathews at home. @wfaa

State: Do you recall #SherinMathews not going to daycare Thurs bc not feeling well? Wesley pleads 5th. @wfaa

state says no 911 call was ever made - Wesley Mathews called the non-emergency line. @wfaa

did you remember telling police while you held her she grew cold and stiff around 3:30am on 10/7?" "do you remember saying you felt her spirit leave as she was laying on your shoulder?" WM: "plead the 5th"

state: "if the child was left by trees - would you not agree that in & of itself would endanger Sherin" "Do you remember telling police you yelled at her and she took a big chug of milk and choked?" [WM]

do you recall telling police you endangered #SherinMathews life?" "do you remember telling police you went to dinner to teach Sherin a lesson to drink her milk?" "I plead the 5th" [WM]

did you express a sentiment that child you received from India was basically damaged goods?" "Did you ever call the police because your daughter was missing? "I plead my 5th" [SM]

state says: CPS in Feb/March 2017 made a finding of abuse in the home but couldn't determine who was responsible. @wfaa

do you remember telling police you planned to move her body from the culvert and bury #SherinMathews ?"[WM]

Sick Sick Sick!

Poor baby. God only knows what this child has endured.

I am so ANGRY.

Ugh, I've been gone all afternoon and have to go out again this evening. Guys, thank you soooo much for posting today's events. I feel ready to post something that I deleted earlier.

Disclaimer: I know we still don't have all the info but I feel that the current facts make my thoughts relevant.

I did some research on recent cases of toddlers who were beaten to death where a suspect was arrested and either is pending trial or is already convicted and something that stood out was in every single case I found the child was abused prior to the final beating. Every case. I know we talk a lot about people "snapping" under stress, or an accident happening and the caregiver is afraid, but in my admittedly limited research it seems that in many, many cases there is a history of abuse.

From what we learned today it's looking like Sherin was abused way before the night she disappeared. The claim of her having a vitamin deficiency isn't explaining the numerous fractures, especially knowing that CPS became involved.

While the "why" of her treatment is worthy of discussion I've hit a point, based on the current facts, that there is no innocent or excusable reason why Sherin suffered during her short life. I have no sympathy for either parent and they can claim as many excuses as they wish to save their butts but I'm not buying it. All MOO.

Thanks again for posting on the latest! I love you guys! :loveyou:

This sounds like he told LE that he put her body in the culvert and planned to move her later.
I believe her body was there the entire time, put there by Wesley that morning, she was just missed.

do you remember telling police you planned to move her body from the culvert and bury #SherinMathews ?"[WM]

State: Asks whether family went to On The Border the night allegedly they left #SherinMathews at home. @wfaa

state says no 911 call was ever made - Wesley Mathews called the non-emergency line. @wfaa

did you remember telling police while you held her she grew cold and stiff around 3:30am on 10/7?" "do you remember saying you felt her spirit leave as she was laying on your shoulder?" WM: "plead the 5th"

state: "if the child was left by trees - would you not agree that in & of itself would endanger Sherin" "Do you remember telling police you yelled at her and she took a big chug of milk and choked?" [WM]

do you recall telling police you endangered #SherinMathews life?" "do you remember telling police you went to dinner to teach Sherin a lesson to drink her milk?" "I plead the 5th" [WM]

did you express a sentiment that child you received from India was basically damaged goods?" "Did you ever call the police because your daughter was missing? "I plead my 5th" [SM]

state says: CPS in Feb/March 2017 made a finding of abuse in the home but couldn't determine who was responsible. @wfaa

If she grew cold and stiff at 3:30am, she must have been killed around 11:30pm.

Rigor mortis (Latin: rigor "stiffness", mortis "of death"), the third stage of death, is one of the recognizable signs of death, caused by chemical changes in the muscles post mortem, which cause the limbs of the corpse to stiffen.[1] In humans, rigor mortis can occur as soon as 4 hours post mortem.[1]

And if things weren't bad enough, they blame the sister for one of the incidents.

The first witness, Dr. Susan Dakil is a pediatrician also certified in child abuse pediatrics. Dr. Dakil says Sherin was hospitalized in Feb. 2017 and also had an elbow fracture in Sep. 2016.

The explanation from Sini and Wesley for her September injury was that their oldest, biological daughter pushed Sherin off couch, resulting in elbow fracture.

http://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/...ins-broken-bones-in-cps-hearing/287-495535415

Wow. Just wow.
I was holding out a very teeny tiny bit of hope that one of the parents had a sudden fit of rage and that 10/7 was a somewhat isolated incident but my goodness....the numerous fractures started right after she arrived!

Thanks to the members who posted and reposted many links and video copies of the live feed.
I'm having a hard time typing without swearing and going off on an emotionally charged rant. So instead I will just say that Sini and Wesley, as parents and as humans, are not worth the toilet paper other parents/humans wipe their butts with.

Poor sweet Sherin. As if it wasn't sad enough that she only survived her adoptive home for 15 months; she was abused so soon after she arrived. And that's just the stuff we know about/has been recorded by medical visits!!!!

PROSECUTOR: You asserted that she had a Vitamin D deficiency and an Iron deficiency, is that right?

SINI: I plead my Fifth.

PROSECUTOR: Did any doctor diagnose her with a vitamin D deficiency or an Iron deficiency?

SINI: I plead my Fifth.

A pediatrician, who specializes in child abuse cases testified that blood work determined Sherin did not suffer from any kind of bone deficiency. The doctor is also the one who alerted CPS after images showed Sherin had suffered multiple fractures over several months and had not been injured while playing, as Sini reportedly told her.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/sini-mathews-returns-to-court-for-visitation-rights

But why leave her there??? One of the two of them were either abusing her or allowing her to be in other situations where she was being abused. WHY didn’t anyone intervene??? [emoji22]
OMG! She could be alive right now! WTH!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

This sounds like he told LE that he put her body in the culvert and planned to move her later.
I believe her body was there the entire time, put there by Wesley that morning, she was just missed.

So the initial search missed the tiny body in the culvert !! But how could that have happened ?

Sick Sick Sick!

Poor baby. God only knows what this child has endured.

I am so ANGRY.
They broke her bones and the state knew it....god only knows the day to say suffered of this child

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member