Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #8 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These two morons are only digging their own graves. Every word they speak becomes more and more incredible. More depraved. Sickos. Monsters!

I don't get that lawyer's answer to not having photos of Sherin.. because of her eye. Did these two people think they were perfect, without any physical, emotional or mental deficits? Because I think as a group, we could point out all their flaws as to why they don't need to even breath our air! How dare parents be offended about a child's looks! How DARE THEY?!?!?! I have a dog with a micro eye. It's very tiny, and she's deaf. Guess what? She goes out in public, has her photos, etc, sleeps in my bed, and treated as all my other dogs! I cannot believe a lawyer or anyone else would think using that excuse was a good idea! His best response should have been "No reply!"....

Physical beauty is only skin deep. And IMO, I don't put much emphasis on someones outward appearance. The entire appearance of both of these parents....disgusting pieces of crap on the bottom of my shoes!

THEIR daughter slept in the bed with the parents. Sherin slept in a crib. There was no bond with her. She was burden to them that they didn't want. Disgusting they are!

These two morons are only digging their own graves. Every word they speak becomes more and more incredible. More depraved. Sickos. Monsters!

And they don't even seem to attempt to realize they are broken! They don't seem to realize that their thinking is NOT normal! I don't know what their problem is, but most of us know that we must not say some things out loud, because it's considered appropriate, or do certain things because of how it's viewed by others, etc. These two have no moral compass it appears! Just evil, selfish people!

THEIR daughter slept in the bed with the parents. Sherin slept in a crib. There was no bond with her. She was burden to them that they didn't want. Disgusting they are!
I picked up on that too. Another rejection towards Sherin. How it must have felt for her to sleep alone when the rest of the family were all close to each other. Poor little girl.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

David Goins
[emoji818]
@dgoins
Sini Mathews attorneys ask that she receive CPS services - "Sini has done something maybe you wouldn't do as a parent or I would do as a parent, but nothing that rises to the level of terminating her parental rights" @wfaa

I’m surprised they could say that with a straight face. :headbang:

I don't get that lawyer's answer to not having photos of Sherin.. because of her eye. Did these two people think they were perfect, without any physical, emotional or mental deficits? Because I think as a group, we could point out all their flaws as to why they don't need to even breath our air! How dare parents be offended about a child's looks! How DARE THEY?!?!?! I have a dog with a micro eye. It's very tiny, and she's deaf. Guess what? She goes out in public, has her photos, etc, sleeps in my bed, and treated as all my other dogs! I cannot believe a lawyer or anyone else would think using that excuse was a good idea! His best response should have been "No reply!"....

Physical beauty is only skin deep. And IMO, I don't put much emphasis on someones outward appearance. The entire appearance of both of these parents....disgusting pieces of crap on the bottom of my shoes!
I think edimmu addressed this a while back. I believe she attributed it to tradition in Indian culture and tied it into the system of marital dowrys... and possibly the caste system. If a female child has a physical flaw, it justifies the shunning and casting out, and can also be used to decrease the magnitude of a dowry.

This is an extremely simplified version of what she explained, because my memory is not so good but it helps make sense of some of the dynamics that is difficult for us 'Mericans to wrap our heads around.

I think that Sini was so furious that WM brought home "damaged goods" that she left Sherin's care to him. I can imagine her ordering him to take out he "garbage".

I think edimmu addressed this a while back. I believe she attributed it to tradition in Indian culture and tied it into the system of marital dowrys... and possibly the caste system. If a female child has a physical flaw, it justifies the shunning and casting out, and can also be used to decrease the magnitude of a dowry.

This is an extremely simplified version of what she explained, because my memory is not so good but it helps make sense of some of the dynamics that is difficult for us 'Mericans to wrap our heads around.
Yes, watergirl62, I did say that. What bothers me though is that the Mathews' knew what she looked like.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yes, watergirl62, I did say that. What bothers me though is that the Mathews' knew what she looked like.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
True, and it makes zero sense why they jumped through all the adoption hoops just to treat her the way they ultimately did.

Poor expectation management? Adoption fantasy versus reality? Disappointment? I dont know, but a 180 switch from seeming normalcy to heartless lunacy must have flipped somewhere between the first visit with Sherin and some point after they brought her home.

The picture thing makes me so sad. Parents always think their children are the most gorgeous creatures on earth. The most pure, unconditional love there is. I am so sorry Sherin did not have that from her so called parents. :(

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I had posted the following opinion in Thread#7.
But it is possible that Sherin's developmental issues would not have been fully anticipated by the adoptive parents when they did the adoption in India. Physically and mentally challenged individuals are invisible in the Indian society let alone being acknowledged in public spaces with suitable amenities !!

Families hide and do not acknowledge disabilities in the family lest their good name is besmirched in the arranged marriage market. More than 80% of the marriages in India are 'arranged', the bride and groom getting selected by the family (though in modern families the groom and the bride have the final say).

I would say that if Sherin had been manifesting physical and mental challenges after her arrival in the US, this would have been a major issue for the Mathews' and their extended family. Because Sherin's issues potentially impact many others in the immediate circle.

Just another theory but I would put a lot of money betting behind this one.

These hearings have only strengthened my belief that this is what triggered the abusive behavior and neglect of Sherin. WM 'independently' deciding to bring home Sherin even after realizing the medical issues certainly put this child in an abusive environment from the start .

I chose not to follow this case after Sherin was found because (selfishly) I just could not handle it... I've just read over the last days' worth of posts and am in tears, reminding myself why I chose to stay away. I just wanted to say how strong and important you all are for keeping Sherin's name at the top of the WS case list, sharing her story, crusading for her, discussing all the different waves this has made... It is not for me to thank you, but I do. I thank you all for doing the work and sharing your time and energy for this beautiful little girl's life story... it's work that some of us just can't help with sometimes. There were people who cared about Sherin, and it is wonderful to be reminded of that here.

Be good to each other.

There's so much I want to say but all of it is profanities directed at SM and WM. I'm just sick all over again for little Sherin. She deserved so much more than she got in her short life.

Thank you to the sleuths that posted the tweets from the hearing earlier. It's tough work but very valuable to all of us. Please be gentle with yourselves.

Rest in Peace Sherin. Justice is coming :rose:

I chose not to follow this case after Sherin was found because (selfishly) I just could not handle it... I've just read over the last days' worth of posts and am in tears, reminding myself why I chose to stay away. I just wanted to say how strong and important you all are for keeping Sherin's name at the top of the WS case list, sharing her story, crusading for her, discussing all the different waves this has made... It is not for me to thank you, but I do. I thank you all for doing the work and sharing your time and energy for this beautiful little girl's life story... it's work that some of us just can't help with sometimes. There were people who cared about Sherin, and it is wonderful to be reminded of that here.

Be good to each other.
This is so hard ! Sherin is the first case I have ever followed on a site like this , previously I just read the news, I guess somehow thinking that was enough ? Good grief !
It's only thru awareness that change will come in the areas it is so needed...keep up the good work people , you rock !

How horrific. Poor little Sherin, :( No cute little pics. of Sherin in a full leg cast then? How did they explain that away? How many more broken bones before CPS removes a child? Doesn't bear thinking about, :mad:
I'm starting to think a child has to dead before CPS, and courts remove the child from an abusive home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni