GUILTY TX - Sierra Patino, 5, found decomposed in closet, Houston, 3 Sep 2019 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think I am going too far out on a limb to suggest my theory is that this child was force-fed a cleaning solution as some sort of punishment, probably by the BF or by the mother in order to please BF.

poor little Sierra. Such a cute little doll and to die such a painful and prolonged death. Shame on these people. How on earth to you witness such suffering without acting? Let alone cause it?

Monday, Sept. 9th:
*Preliminary Hearing (@ 9am CT) – TX – Sierra Makayla Patino (5) (died August 27, 2019, found in closet on Sept. 2, 2019, Houston) – *Santiago Esparza, Jr. (30) (BF) arrested & charged (9/7/19) with felony tampering with evidence, a human corpse. $100K bond.
713 tattoo designates he is from Houston- Mexican Mafia (Tango Blast).
9/7: Santiago Esparza Jr., 30, who has a criminal history involving violence toward children, was arrested around 7:30 p.m. by the Houston LE for tampering with evidence. State District Judge George Powell on Thursday denied a request to reduce Torres' $50,000 bond. DA asked for $100K bond-granted. Houston police have said more charges are possible. Preliminary hearing on 9/9.
*Priscilla Nicole Torres (27) “mom” – Arraignment hearing on 11/1.

'I didn't hurt that little girl' | Boyfriend accused of hiding girl's body in closet speaks from jail

HOUSTON — A day after his initial court appearance, Santiago Esparza opened up from inside the Harris County Jail directly attacking his girlfriend, Sierra's mother, Priscilla Torres.

"She's a God damn liar," said Esparza during our jailhouse interview Sunday.
[.....]
According to court documents, Torres told detectives that Esparza gave her daughter a bath while she cooked dinner. She says the door to the bathroom was closed and Esparza refused to open it.

"Why would I give that girl a bath? said Esparza. "I didn't give that girl a bath. Would you let me give your daughter a bath? No, right? Then why would I give her daughter a bath?"
[.....]
Despite being a known gang member with a long rap sheet, including a conviction for injuring his own son, Esparza says this, he did not do.

"I turned myself in," said Esparza. "I wouldn't be here if I was guilty. I'd be long gone. I turned myself in to face this because I didn't do what she said I did. I'm here to face all this."

The Medical Examiner's Office is still working to determine a cause of death for Patino.

SEP 9, 2019
https://abc13.com/minnie-mouse-casket-built-for-girl-found-dead-in-closet/5526321/
Adorned in pink with the image of Minnie Mouse, Sierra Patino's casket serves as a tribute to the 5-year-old girl who still had so much life to live.

ABC13 Eyewitness News is getting its first look at the casket she will be buried in. The casket maker, SoulShine Industries, is the same company that custom built and donated the "My Little Pony" casket to Maleah Davis' family.

On Monday, the company posted images of the casket to its Facebook page, saying in part:

"We had the privilege of creating her casket in a Minnie Mouse themed which she loved. You can see her light shined through the design and may it shine on for eternity. Sending all of our love and prayers to her loved ones. #JusticeforSierra."

[...]

https://twitter.com/fox35orlando/status/1171194453484277760
The same company responsible for donating Maleah Davis’ “My Little Pony” casket has stepped in once again for a 5-year-old Houston girl that was found dead in a closet in northwest Houston a week ago.
Screenshot 2019-09-10 05.53.12.png
6:51 PM - 9 Sep 2019

Wow, I would love to donate anything at all to these people making gorgeous custom baskets for these beautiful babies taken too soon.. while we can complain all day about this world... there’s a glimmer of hope!
Justice for beautiful Sierra!!

Wow, I would love to donate anything at all to these people making gorgeous custom baskets for these beautiful babies taken too soon.. while we can complain all day about this world... there’s a glimmer of hope!
Justice for beautiful Sierra!!
Thank you @Dre
I needed this reminder.
Your right.
It's hard not to loose focus on the sheer horror of these cases.
Yet here again the compassion of outreach shines light through the darkest time for families and others.
Again thank you our friend.
You are a light on many threads.

SEP 9, 2019
Local company makes custom casket for slain 5-year-old Sierra Patino
view

[...]

Custom Minnie Mouse casket designed for 5-year-old Houston girl found dead in closet
When the body of 5-year-old Sierra Patino was recently found in a closet of her Houston home, it struck a chord with the community. She was just the latest in a growing list of local young children whose lives were lost tragically.

[...]

Seriously a pink casket can't be beautiful....pink is the worst color ever for a casket.
It's a funny and happy color, and death doesn't seem to be funny or happy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back