Found Safe TX - SS, 8, Fort Worth, kidnapped while walking w/mother, 18 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ariel Plasencia on Twitter
#BREAKING: SS HAS BEEN FOUND SAFELY. Citizens saw the suspect vehicle. Led police officers to a hotel. Suspect is under arrest. @wfaa

D66b3S5XsAAEnbS.jpg

2:26 AM - 19 May 2019

Oh My God. He already had her in a hotel. Thank God he hadn't switched cars yet. Idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe not. This one reminded me of Jayme Closs. Seemed premeditated. We’ll see...
I think he was winging it. He didn’t take her to a permanent location, he took her to a temporary one.

This wouldn’t have been a long term thing; he would have killed her, or released her.

I think this guy is going to have a long rap sheet.

We’ll see.

8-year-old girl kidnapped in Fort Worth is found safe; police say suspect is in custody

An 8-year-old girl who was kidnapped in Fort Worth Saturday evening was found safe early Sunday morning, police said.

The girl was identified by police at 10 p.m. as SS. She had been walking with her mother near Lowden Street and 6th Avenue when a man grabbed her and pulled her into his car, police said.

At 2:30 a.m., police said SS was found safe at a hotel in Fort Worth and the suspect was in custody.

Officer Buddy Calzada said a citizen saw the suspect’s car and led police to the hotel where SS was.

The suspect was described as a balding man in his 40s with caramel colored skin. The car is a gray, four-door sedan with alloy wheels and either light or no tint on the windows. One witness saw a paper tag on the vehicle, Calzada said.

Fort Worth’s special response team was checking various areas around the city for the girl. At 1:20 a.m, Arlington police, the FBI, Homeland Security and the Texas Department of Public Safety were assisting with the search. An Amber Alert was issued Saturday night.

This is a developing story and will be updated as more information is made available.

Read more here: 8-year-old girl kidnapped in Fort Worth is found safe; police say suspect is in custody

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if he had already rented the hotel room, before the abduction?
I think it’s possible. It could have been one of those extended stay places.

It would have been hard to check in with a terrified little girl (unless she was restrained at that point, and he retrieved her).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back