TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was the perp (the one you are suggesting) I would definitely be perusing the WS site. Not necessarily posting but if this POI is as smart as you say, I would think they'd be keeping an eye on developments. It must be obvious who the POI is to someone who reads here and was close to Missy.

Are you aware of any movement by your POI? I believe you said you did more than just send the police a tip.
Any indication they are taking your tip seriously? If not, maybe it's time to reconnect with them.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think we would be shocked if we knew how many of the people associated with the case or close family/friends are following this case. If I loved the family or knew them, I know I would follow it. If I was the perp I certainly would, too.

And I know with 100% certainty that at least one person named in a SW is on here and following the case. It's a long and convoluted story as to how I know that, but there is no doubt or speculation to it. Of course, that doesn't mean that person is the perp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't studied it in much detail yet, but here is a PDF from LinkedIn that covers their guidelines for LE to request data.

https://help.linkedin.com/ci/fattac...aw_Enforcement_Guidelines_11_15_2015_9C7C.pdf

I did note they say they do NOT accept requests from LE to identify a member based upon IP address. LE basically has to give LinkedIn either the person's name or their LinkedIn profile URL in order to obtain records from LinkedIn about that account.

Now if memory serves, the only LinkedIn SW in this case is the one for CW, correct? LE never sought a SW for MB's LinkedIn? I only recall SWs for her FB and her cell phone.

Which leads me to this: if LE thought that the creepy message was anyone other than CW, then surely they would have pursued other LinkedIn SWs besides just CW, right? So either they had compelling evidence that the creepy message was actually CW, or else they really dropped the ball not pursuing it further.

I wonder if they ever found who hacked MB' s FB account when friendship requests were coming from her account after her murder.

I ask this because surely there is a way to "hack" accounts whether it be FB or Linked In.

I wonder if they ever found who hacked MB' s FB account when friendship requests were coming from her account after her murder.

I ask this because surely there is a way to "hack" accounts whether it be FB or Linked In.

MB's FB account wasn't hacked per se but a second account created. Doesn't say LE knows who did it.

After her death, a second account was created using Bevers' name and image, police said. The fake account sent friend requests to people Bevers knew, including students of her Camp Gladiator fitness class and her mother-in-law, police told NBC News.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fa...-Midlothian-Fitness-Instructor-380950291.html

MB's FB account wasn't hacked per se but a second account created. Doesn't say LE knows who did it.
"After her death, a second account was created using Bevers' name and image, police said. The fake account sent friend requests to people Bevers knew, including students of her Camp Gladiator fitness class and her mother-in-law, police told NBC News. "

That could be a perp, or it could just as easily be someone from one of the various websites gossiping about the case (including here). Someone snooping for any agenda, using a fake identity to try to get access to see what those around MB were saying and doing after her murder.

A specific person. I have been settled on this person since about the 15th of May. There are only 2 things that would make me go looking for someone else. The first is if Missy was not killed in the South hallway of the church at or near the entrance to the Library. The second is if Missy was not shot first. We haven't been told either of those two pieces of information.

If you are considering a church affiliation, we may be looking at the same individual here. Wouldn't that be something.

-Nin

If you are considering a church affiliation, we may be looking at the same individual here. Wouldn't that be something.

-Nin
Well that would depend on what church we are talking about.

Because back in July I mentioned in a comment that MPD should consider looking at whether or not anyone involved with a church that was planning on constructing a church had contacted the architect, contractors, church personnel, or the city planning office for any information or plans for Creekside. Though I note that if they were to have asked about it with anyone but Creekside personnel they would have to make sure that they also asked those others about Rolling Hills Church because that is what the legal name of the church where Missy was killed and Creekside Church of Christ is a doing-business-as (DBA) name.

I brought that suggestion up not because it might be nifty out of the box thinking but rather there is a foundation for it. There is a church that coincidentally is going to be constructed about 1 mile north of Creekside. This same church, coincidentally, currently meets at the Convention Center (co-located with Navarro College) which is where Missy also held classes - the week she was killed was the last week at that location.

Because back in July I mentioned in a comment that MPD should consider looking at whether or not anyone involved with a church that was planning on constructing a church had contacted the architect, contractors, church personnel, or the city planning office for any information or plans for Creekside. Though I note that if they were to have asked about it with anyone but Creekside personnel they would have to make sure that they also asked those others about Rolling Hills Church because that is what the legal name of the church where Missy was killed and Creekside Church of Christ is a doing-business-as (DBA) name.

I brought that suggestion up not because it might be nifty out of the box thinking but rather there is a foundation for it. There is a church that coincidentally is going to be constructed about 1 mile north of Creekside. This same church, coincidentally, currently meets at the Convention Center (co-located with Navarro College) which is where Missy also held classes - the week she was killed was the last week at that location.

You amaze me with your knowledge esp not being local!

Still curious why location of attack in church has to do with identity of SP ?

If I was the perp (the one you are suggesting) I would definitely be perusing the WS site. Not necessarily posting but if this POI is as smart as you say, I would think they'd be keeping an eye on developments. It must be obvious who the POI is to someone who reads here and was close to Missy.

Are you aware of any movement by your POI? I believe you said you did more than just send the police a tip.
Any indication they are taking your tip seriously? If not, maybe it's time to reconnect with them.

Don't know what they did with the tip. If MPD has taken notice of my posts they should know who I am. On the off chance they don't they can go back to Saturday, June 4th between 1:30pm and 2:00pm on their tip line. There should be two calls from the same number - hung up and almost did not tip with the first call.

So maybe it went nowhere. There isn't anything that I came up with that MPD couldn't find on their own. What I will say is that no matter what suspect MPD goes after the DA is going to have an extremely tough case to try if they don't have the swat gear or the murder weapon. They will have a hard time putting a suspect at that church, let alone at the time of the murder. Too many people with motives to go after this on motive and some circumstantial evidence.

I have said all along that I could very well be wrong. So people need to keep that in mind at all times.

I expect there are people connected to this case that are here. We even had someone - Tamara Jolee Metcalfe (interviewed by the site owner) - who is very close to MB/BB and their families as well as a small set of MB friends. So there are people here, or were here, that are close to it all. This is really the only place that I know of that is still talking about this case on a regular basis and at least some of the MB/BB family and friends have to know that and if for nothing else know that people still have an interest or are determined to identify Missy's killer. We still have people that are re-examining wording of warrants and tips we know of - LinkedIN for example. Not that it necessarily will lead anywhere but it gets people to think and re-think about it and not just sit idle. A new tidbit or three from MPD on any aspect of this crime wouldn't hurt.

Still curious why location of attack in church has to do with identity of SP ?

In my theory of the crime the killer knew too much about the church and the cameras. While I believe in luck, I have trouble believing that the killer could be as lucky and have so many things work in their favor if everything were left to chance.

O/T

She donned a wig, Van Dyke beard and construction workers uniform before entering the building in Letchwork, Herts, in May.

There, she bludgeoned her half-sister with the chicken-shaped pot and the 26-year-old in a pool of her own blood at the flat in Ivel Court.

Police released a picture of the murder weapon that shows it cracked and missing chunks from it, after she smashed it on her victim.

The CCTV shows her walking through the corridor wearing the odd disguise.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...disguised-bearded-9494395?ICID=FB_mirror_main

Don't know what they did with the tip. If MPD has taken notice of my posts they should know who I am. On the off chance they don't they can go back to Saturday, June 4th between 1:30pm and 2:00pm on their tip line. There should be two calls from the same number - hung up and almost did not tip with the first call.

So maybe it went nowhere. There isn't anything that I came up with that MPD couldn't find on their own. What I will say is that no matter what suspect MPD goes after the DA is going to have an extremely tough case to try if they don't have the swat gear or the murder weapon. They will have a hard time putting a suspect at that church, let alone at the time of the murder. Too many people with motives to go after this on motive and some circumstantial evidence.

I have said all along that I could very well be wrong. So people need to keep that in mind at all times.

I expect there are people connected to this case that are here. We even had someone - Tamara Jolee Metcalfe (interviewed by the site owner) - who is very close to MB/BB and their families as well as a small set of MB friends. So there are people here, or were here, that are close to it all. This is really the only place that I know of that is still talking about this case on a regular basis and at least some of the MB/BB family and friends have to know that and if for nothing else know that people still have an interest or are determined to identify Missy's killer. We still have people that are re-examining wording of warrants and tips we know of - LinkedIN for example. Not that it necessarily will lead anywhere but it gets people to think and re-think about it and not just sit idle. A new tidbit or three from MPD on any aspect of this crime wouldn't hurt.

Just curious Jethro - when you called their tip line, did you get a live person or just a recording? If the latter, did anyone bother to call you back?

I called in a tip back then, too. Left a message and an officer called me back a few days later. I'm just wondering if they personally made phone calls to every tip, or if they were selective.

In my theory of the crime the killer knew too much about the church and the cameras. While I believe in luck, I have trouble believing that the killer could be as lucky and have so many things work in their favor if everything were left to chance.
I have a hard time understanding why you think the library area was somehow the ideal place for perp to have committed the murder. Or how such a location corresponds in any way with LE's comments. Care to explain?

Just curious Jethro - when you called their tip line, did you get a live person or just a recording? If the latter, did anyone bother to call you back?

I called in a tip back then, too. Left a message and an officer called me back a few days later. I'm just wondering if they personally made phone calls to every tip, or if they were selective.

IMO Some have tipped through MPD FB and have received a response. Just FYI

People close to this case have been following via social media for quite sometime. Interacting in some instances. Possibly some fake profiles of subjects close to the case as well. JMOO

No one called. Though I did not expect one since I was very specific about what I was talking about and who. But that is also why I say it may have went nowhere. Though I will also say that it would have been quite apparent that I am so far away that it was a tip from an internet sleuth and who knows how they were treating such tips at that point. That they have brought in outside detectives to re-examine what they had tells me that they may have been not as open to people outside of a particular set of people they were looking at. For what it is worth I believe they have discounted some piece(s) of evidence or have put more value on some piece(s) of evidence or both and also believe that within what they have they have missed something subtle because there were bright shiny objects that they ran with and focused on. I choose to believe this because otherwise I would have to believe they aren't going to solve this absent someone walking in and confessing.

I saw the church's trailer when it arrived for setting up at the Convention Center b/c the hotel where we stayed shared a parking lot with the CC. They haul their equipment in a long, fancy enclosed trailer, with the church's name painted along the side. It was being hauled by a large white Suburban or similar. Also, have an image of the sign placed on the lot for their new location site. There is no expected date of completion printed on the signage. As of mid-June, no work whatsoever had begun on the new site.

It will be interesting if SP has a significant role as in being a founding member of the new church. I've always suspected the location of Missy's murder held some important significance to the SP.

I thought it was her last time at Creekside not Stonegate. (name of church at convention center at Midlothian.)

And I can't imagine that Creekside would willingly give anyone their blueprints. They probably paid decent $ to an architect for the planning of the church.

And.....if anyone asked, they'd probably say no. But maybe they would remember who it was that asked.

Was Creekside ever contacted by anyone at WS for a layout? If so, what was their response? Probably a big fat no?! I recall SteveS and Jethro with help from others constructing 2 different but equally great maps.

SteveS, I think you said you toured the place. How did you manage that w/out raising concerns from people at the church?

Does/did Creekside give church tours to "prospective members?"
If so, they possibly have a list of those who came for a tour. Always good to have a name and phone # where the church can contact the prospective member to ask, "We hoped you liked our church. Would you like to come for a Sunday service?"

IDK but it sounds like there are a lot of churches in the area competing for the same people. How do they manage?

I thought it was her last time at Creekside not Stonegate. (name of church at convention center at Midlothian.)

And I can't imagine that Creekside would willingly give anyone their blueprints. They probably paid decent $ to an architect for the planning of the church.

And.....if anyone asked, they'd probably say no. But maybe they would remember who it was that asked.

Was Creekside ever contacted by anyone at WS for a layout? If so, what was their response? Probably a big fat no?! I recall SteveS and Jethro with help from others constructing 2 different but equally great maps.

SteveS, I think you said you toured the place. How did you manage that w/out raising concerns from people at the church?

Does/did Creekside give church tours to "prospective members?"
If so, they possibly have a list of those who came for a tour. Always good to have a name and phone # where the church can contact the prospective member to ask, "We hoped you liked our church. Would you like to come for a Sunday service?"

IDK but it sounds like there are a lot of churches in the area competing for the same people. How do they manage?

Oh they manage. Here in Texas there is quite literally a church on every corner almost. And the Dallas metroplex area is huge - the largest church in America Gateway Church is located there.

There seem to be enough different denominations to keep everyone happy. Those that get disgruntled just split off and create a new church.

I have a hard time understanding why you think the library area was somehow the ideal place for perp to have committed the murder. Or how such a location corresponds in any way with LE's comments. Care to explain?
I will have a longer explanation later about this, maybe after the weekend. The short answer is that it is the only place in the southwest of the building where Missy was killed that doesn't have a number of problems and still conform to what MPD has said. The library is entirely within the southwest of the building. It also provides great visibility of Missy's arrival and/or the unexpected arrival of others, is out of range of cameras and provides access internally to the office area that allows a way to navigate the church and not be seen on camera either getting to the library or getting from the library to the exit, and, of course, plenty of glass.

What I will say is that if Missy was not killed there then I have to expand the number of people that could have done this as it would no longer require someone that was an intelligent planner but rather someone born with a rabbit's foot and somewhat less intelligence. My theory from the beginning is that there was nothing random about what SP did in that church that morning and that there was no way to achieve what MPD has said without having access to information that isn't easy to come by. My hunt for a POI started with that direction in mind and with the goal of finding someone that has the background, capability, and motive to meet all of the known elements of this crime along with being able to meet the additional criteria of my theory. If I hadn't tripped across someone that met all of this I would have to approach this with a different theory.

I have said I could be wrong about this. Others have different theories and POIs. They could be right. But until I see something that can discount this person or my theory I will stick with what I have.

All of this is just my opinion, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tad72