TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many unsolved murders have been caught on tape?

Is the Midlothian police department this slow ?

One possibility that I considered with the WH situation was that perhaps when his friend was dying that BB had taken trips - maybe take a day off, stay a day on the weekend, etc. - to see him. Maybe even to stay with him so that WH and other care-takers could catch a break and maybe his friend could catch a break from them too. And maybe some of the early running around with MB was while BB was doing this. WH might have seen that as MB taking advantage of her dying husband (and her) and kicking BB in the face after he was already down.

I think of it this way, WH was on the ATT warrant for one of two reasons. One, there were messages in MB's phone between them that indicated some kind of acrimony between them or they were just in more frequent or amongst the most recent contacts. Or two, a friend of MB tipped MPD that there was something between BB and WH. In either scenario I can't see how there could have been something between BB and WH without MB having told a friend and I can't see why that friend would let Missy be hung out to dry and BB skates clean. I just can't see that unless every last friend Missy had were rat fink phonies.

All if this JMHO. At one time MB posted on FB to keep BBs friend Brad in their prayers bc he was very sick (2014 ish) as time went on WH remained FB friends w BB but not MB. WH posted on BBs FB post when he says he arrived at his fishing trip destination that she is " glad you made it". BB could have possibly, allegedly, been in Liberty Hills TX ( WH lives there) within days after MBs death. WH posted in support of BB saying "he was a rock for his family". Other things also that would cause me to side eye who WH is to BB. All that to say that I would not be surprised if BB did have something going on with some person but for me no proof yet. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There hasn't been any mention that both were unfaithful. The only information that has come out is about the victim.

How would BB stand up for his wife? By saying what the MPD knows to be true is not true? It is public knowledge. It would be one thing if this were all just based on rumor but it isn't. He has said positive things about his wife and he hasn't trashed her on anything most especially any infidelity. However, for a husband, being cheated on is extremely emasculating and he isn't going to defend his wife for doing that. He'll defend her on everything else but not that.

He did say in a TV interview that they had problems that they had been working out, as lots of married people do, but that those problems usually do not get dragged into public view. I've neither seen him being publicly critical nor highly protective or praising of her memory.

Even if she did have an affair or affairs, there'd be nothing wrong with BB being very publicly supportive of his wife's reputation now, given she is gone and their daughters most likely need to hear that kind of praise of her from him. Someone robbed her of her opportunity to, as Ezrah said, evolve, and fix the problems in her life.

He did say in a TV interview that they had problems that they had been working out, as lots of married people do, but that those problems usually do not get dragged into public view. I've neither seen him being publicly critical nor highly protective or praising of her memory.

Even if she did have an affair or affairs, there'd be nothing wrong with BB being very publicly supportive of his wife's reputation now, given she is gone and their daughters most likely need to hear that kind of praise of her from him. Someone robbed her of her opportunity to, as Ezrah said, evolve, and fix the problems in her life.

Agree x a million agrees!

All if this JMHO. At one time MB posted on FB to keep BBs friend Brad in their prayers bc he was very sick (2014 ish) as time went on WH remained FB friends w BB but not MB. WH posted on BBs FB post when he says he arrived at his fishing trip destination that she is " glad you made it". BB could have possibly, allegedly, been in Liberty Hills TX ( WH lives there) within days after MBs death. WH posted in support of BB saying "he was a rock for his family". Other things also that would cause me to side eye who WH is to BB. All that to say that I would not be surprised if BB did have something going on with some person but for me no proof yet. MOO

Which fishing trip are you referring
to? The one he went on when MB was murdered or are u referring to another one?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

... For what it is worth, I believe that SP is (at a minimum SP's spouse) is so close that the family wouldn't believe it if MPD told them and would think MPD was out of their minds. Alas, I am not sure just how far MPD has gone in going down the rabbit hole of those that close in.

Jethro, you've mentioned this theory a lot. Where is it coming from and do you have someone in mind, if you're free to say so? Is this from talk around town or people you know close to the parties in this case? It's an unusual theory -- maybe not totally out there, if someone's spouse is rigid enough to be offended to the point of murder that his wife is having too good a time acting single with her friend -- but it's not the first or even third theory I'd consider without some sort of inside knowledge. TIA.

Which fishing trip are you referring
to? The one he went on when MB was murdered or are u referring to another one?

Referring to the one he was on when his wife was murdered.

Referring to the one he was on when his wife was murdered.

If that is true, that is HUGE. Can you Link that?

TOS no but perhaps others who have this same opinion will post.

Why is it huge that he posts on his FB that he arrived at his fishing trip and a FB friend replies "glad you made it"? This in no way indicates an affair.

And there is no proof that BB went to a particular place within days of MB's death, or what he did there. It's just Internet rumors. People for some reason want to try real hard to make BB "also guilty" of infidelity despite the fact that no LE or media source has reported such.

BB, like his kids, is a victim and is not a focus of investigation. If there's ever a shred of evidence to indicate otherwise, I'll look at him. Right now it just seems like wasted energy.

TOS no but perhaps others who have this same opinion will post.

I believe WH posted when he and the girls went out to Oregon with his Dad and step mom, months after the murder.

In regard to BB and a relationship external to the marriage the only thing I have noticed is a special friendship with WH. IMO there has been nothing confirmed that there was an affair going on, but suspicioned. WH was on the " target numbers" list and she was not FB friends w MB but was/is with many of the bclan including BB. I agree w Jethro that the victims socializing w the likes of CW was probably emasculating to BB. IMO CWs wife did not know about his link to MB until after her death.

Bringing this forward.

Why is it huge that he posts on his FB that he arrived at his fishing trip and a FB friend replies "glad you made it"? This in no way indicates an affair.

And there is no proof that BB went to a particular place within days of MB's death, or what he did there. It's just Internet rumors. People for some reason want to try real hard to make BB "also guilty" of infidelity despite the fact that no LE or media source has reported such.

BB, like his kids, is a victim and is not a focus of investigation. If there's ever a shred of evidence to indicate otherwise, I'll look at him. Right now it just seems like wasted energy.

My post was in reference to a previous one about me not seeing proof of a WH affair, but bb seemed to have a special friendship w her. I for one pray that he did not have anything to do w the death of MB!

I am NOT suggesting ANYONE including MB and or BB is or was having an affair with anyone!!

Ezrah, I believe you are wrong that WH sent BB an FB post on the weekend of her murder. Unless you can show that to be true, you are spreading rumors!

The true victim here is MB.

I believe WH posted when he and the girls went out to Oregon with his Dad and step mom, months after the murder.

RUMORS

You don't think the husband and children of a murder victim are also victims?

I just find it strange that you mentioned everyone else as a victim and never mentioned MB.

I just find it strange that you mentioned everyone else as a victim and never mentioned MB.

She isn't with us any more. They are. She can't read what we write, but they can. We're supposed to be victim-friendly.

Obviously what happened to MB was terrible, undeserved and took away from the world a person who helped a lot of people.

I don't want to spread rumors. While not 100 percent sure, I think Ezrah's recollection about that fishing-trip post is correct. Fairly sure I saw the same message. Not sure if it's significant.

As for the comment that BB isn't the focus of investigation, that may be true, although we don't really know. The police are being what I think is admirably tight-lipped about where they are and whom they're investigating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj