TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did MPD release what is the darkest image of the Nissan when there are so many clear glimpses of it on that video?

The released screenshot: http://www.fox4news.com/news/143983737-story

Midlothian LEO seems so misleading in their released information.

First, SP's a man. Then, they don't know the gender.
Next, SP is fairly tall up to 6'1".
Then, SP drops half a foot and can be as short as 5'3".
The Altima is white when we see it as silver.
This is a disturbing pattern.

Does anyone else see long hair? I don't personally think SP Is a girl, but I see long hair on one of the still shots posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I saw long lighter colored hair also but now I think I've stared at it too long and am not sure.

Midlothian LEO seems so misleading in their released information.

First, SP's a man. Then, they don't know the gender.
Next, SP is fairly tall up to 6'1".
Then, SP drops half a foot and can be as short as 5'3".
The Altima is white when we see it as silver.
This is a disturbing pattern.
in fairness, they did say silver or light colored. But that aside, what I find important is that considering all of the intentional behaviors going on in this video that what MPD had to say about it at the May 20 press conference was really burying the lede. Now, perhaps just like the focus on the "gait" early on they didn't want people to focus on what was happening in this video as opposed to help finding the driver of the car. But having said that if they had shown all of this there would be more people looking at others, especially local, that just so happened to own or had owned a 2010-2012 Nissan Altima. It certainly would have made me tip 10 days sooner than I did, and I wouldn't have hesitated nor hung up like I did on the first call.

At the moment I am thinking that this activity is related to the later crime. I don't like this as a coincidence. For if it were simply a coincidence we would have yet another thing where it would be a very lucky break to have occurred in SP's favor were this to be unrelated and have MPD spending resources chasing down this vehicle to come up with nothing. I have said before, and I believe it, that no one can be this lucky as many times as SP was in the time span of mere hours.

After studying the Altima car video, which was a total of 7 min. and 50 sec. I see some interesting things. Let me summarize:
The Altima is heading South on 287 when it turns West into the SWFA North parking lot. During the turn into the parking lot, the driver turns off the head lights. The Altima slowly travels West in the North parking lot (w/headlights off) At about 1:16 into the video and still heading West and just beyond what appears to be a loading ramp, the driver turns the headlights on.

At 2:07 in the video we see the Altima on the east side of the store headed N.(and parallel to 287). The car passes by its original entrance and u-turns into the eastmost spot in the N. Parking lot, (heading south)under a light and switches off it's headlights at around 3:16 in the video. The car then sits morionless
for the next 3 minutes or so, the car is motionless. Approx. 4 cars traveling N on 287 pass by. At 6:25 in the video, a car traveling North passes by and the Altima immediately turns on its headlights and exits S. Onto 287.

So, this is all speculation on my part but I think the driver was waiting for a certain car that would be heading N on 287. The driver parked where they did so they could clearly be seen by the driver heading N. on 287. I am strongly beginning to believe this person had an accomplice and once that car passed, the Altima driver knew it was time. And even though turning right (South)onto 287 (The only way they could turn because of a median strip, I strongly suspect that car U- turned and headed N. on 287.

This is all speculation on my part.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

After studying the Altima car video, which was a total of 7 min. and 50 sec. I see some interesting things. Let me summarize:
The Altima is heading South on 287 when it turns West into the SWFA North parking lot. During the turn into the parking lot, the driver turns off the head lights. The Altima slowly travels West in the North parking lot (w/headlights off) At about 1:16 into the video and still heading West and just beyond what appears to be a loading ramp, the driver turns the headlights on.

At 2:07 in the video we see the Altima on the east side of the store headed N.(and parallel to 287). The car passes by its original entrance and u-turns into the eastmost spot in the N. Parking lot, (heading south)under a light and switches off it's headlights at around 3:16 in the video. The car then sits morionless
for the next 3 minutes or so, the car is motionless. Approx. 4 cars traveling N on 287 pass by. At 6:25 in the video, a car traveling North passes by and the Altima immediately turns on its headlights and exits S. Onto 287.

So, this is all speculation on my part but I think the driver was waiting for a certain car that would be heading N on 287. The driver parked where they did so they could clearly be seen by the driver heading N. on 287. I am strongly beginning to believe this person had an accomplice and once that car passed, the Altima driver knew it was time. And even though turning right (South)onto 287 (The only way they could turn because of a median strip, I strongly suspect that car U- turned and headed N. on 287.

This is all speculation on my part.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I personally thought it was interesting that the car had the entire parking lot to themselves but parked in the spot up against the little spot of decorative foliage, like a little spot of coverage. I wondered if this was so cars driving passed on the highway wouldn't see a suspicious car parked in the area- yet they could still see the road. If it were me in an empty parking lot I probably would have parked more towards the middle of the lot, as there would have been much more room with no other customers/vehicles to worry about at 2ish am. If I were stopping to check my phone for directions or to make a quick call I also probably wouldn't have cared whether or not I parked perfectly within the lines.
Just some thoughts. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I feel the car is up to something - why turn lights off? Or flash lights, etc... it's up to something of no good- JMO

I'll offer an alternative and fully benign possibility.

Heavy rain. Super heavy. The driver goes across a puddle in the road and it either makes him slew sideways, or his brakes seem to have gotten wet/malfunction, or he has an electrical/battery malfunction of some sort after getting everything soaked by a puddle or a passing truck or something in the extremely heavy rain. Maybe headlights flicker or brakes are weird, or both.

Car not seeming right, he sees an oasis off the road, a fully lighted parking lot, and turns in. Switches off lights, in case a battery issue. Drives slowly. Switches back on lights to see what happens, and looks okay. Makes a lap slowly, stomping on brakes here and there to see what he gets (yes, this is seen as well). Eventually decides that everything seems okay, but he will stop for a few and let the rain let up a bit, and also let things drip dry a bit, before resuming. Turns off lights, sits for 3 minutes, decides it seems better, and he cautiously exits and goes on his way.

That's what I see.

Heavy rain. Super heavy. The driver goes across a puddle in the road and it either makes him slew sideways, or his brakes seem to have gotten wet/malfunction, or he has an electrical/battery malfunction of some sort after getting everything soaked by a puddle or a passing truck or something in the extremely heavy rain. Maybe headlights flicker or brakes are weird, or both.

Car not seeming right, he sees an oasis off the road, a fully lighted parking lot, and turns in. Switches off lights, in case a battery issue. Drives slowly. Switches back on lights to see what happens, and looks okay. Makes a lap slowly, stomping on brakes here and there to see what he gets (yes, this is seen as well). Eventually decides that everything seems okay, but he will stop for a few and let the rain let up a bit, and also let things drip dry a bit, before resuming. Turns off lights, sits for 3 minutes, decides it seems better, and he cautiously exits and goes on his way.

That's what I see.

Why do a lap of the whole building unless you're checking to make sure no one's around? Why turn the lights off while turning into the parking lot, and then on and off a few more times? It seems like more was going on than simply turning off the road in a storm and checking the brakes.

Also, did anyone else notice around 6:45, on an upper floor of the building, there seems to be a TV screen with changing scenes? Does someone live upstairs there?

Why do a lap of the whole building unless you're checking to make sure no one's around? Why turn the lights off while turning into the parking lot, and then on and off a few more times? It seems like more was going on than simply turning off the road in a storm and checking the brakes.

Also, did anyone else notice around 6:45, on an upper floor of the building, there seems to be a TV screen with changing scenes? Does someone life upstairs there?

I just saw that light too!

In regards to rental cars, I was in AZ for 4 1/2 months and had to exchange the car every 28 days, I had 5 rentals, none had an AZ license plate - CA, OR, WA, but none from AZ.
Also, all the many rental cars I saw while in AZ did have a small circle on the front seat driver's and passenger's windows regarding a cleaning fee of $250 if you smoke in the vehicle. These stickers are a sure sign the vehicle is a rental.

A couple more thoughts on the video. The driver turns his lights off before he turns into the parking lot. His lights are actually turned off for a very short distance on the main road. That seems like bizarre and unsafe behavior on a stormy night with poor visibility. Second, can anyone blow up the front license plate (seconds 40-41 in the video)? Third, is the driver under a protected area at minute 1:40 in the video? I am not sure what is happening there.

I just showed my hubby this video, and he thinks it looks very suspicious, especially the flashing lights.

Catching up been a long heart wrenching day. But need to get my mind off that lol.

JMHO on why maybe MPD released the photo they did. Especially when there were lots more SS that could have been released... Maybe they do know who it was and kinda sending a message to someone? Maybe hoping that they will think they got away with it.

And same with the "rest of the video from the church" - this is an active murder investigation! MPD does not have to tell te public everything . They are obligated to keep citizens safe and by them not issuing any warnings of any kind, says a lot to me. IF they knew nothing they would not know that the public was not at risk. JMHO. There is NO PERFECT Crime or Murder. There are mess ups. JMHO they are not releasing the other video from the church so that it doesn't tip their hand to the Killer. Have no fear, the Def will get to see it and have their "PI" go over it if need be.

And after all the crazy RUMORS and social media mess that went on , I personally wouldn't doubt that they are not going to say anything til an arrest. BB has not spoken since that May exclusive iirc. MT has not written the Killer anymore letters. No plea from the family. JMHO I think the public or those with set Suspect are going to be shocked when an arrest is made. I also bet there will be defamation cases too. And I know if I were someone innocent I would.

Reminds me, because of the hammer, the Teresa Sievers case, equally appalling with children left behind.

Admin Note

We re-opened this thread when the People magazine article came out, even though there was no news regarding a POI. Closing this discussion thread now until some news breaks and there is something new to discuss. The Media Links thread will remain open for posting new MSM links. Please alert if there is breaking relevant news you would like us to consider.

Thanks for your dedication in the quest for justice for Missy. :heartbeat:

Because of the new information about a POI in the Bevers case we are opening the thread up for discussion.

No arguing, name calling, or anything like that. You all know the rules.

We won't tolerate any TOS violations.

Remember, if you see a post you feel violates TOS please ALERT on the post. Do not quote it and reply. When you do this it creates a ton more work for the mods.

Thank you,
Tricia

Because of the new information about a POI in the Bevers case we are opening the thread up for discussion.

No arguing, name calling, or anything like that. You all know the rules.

We won't tolerate any TOS violations.

Remember, if you see a post you feel violates TOS please ALERT on the post. Do not quote it and reply. When you do this it creates a ton more work for the mods.

Thank you,
Tricia

Thank you Tricia! My pm box can't take it anymore..:loveyou:

-Nin

So, new poi is male and has connections to LE. Wow. Let's tread carefully. No names or distinctions, only generalities until LE let us know anything - or not.

-Nin

Feeling like maybe things are falling into place! Hoping for justice for Missy.

That's what I see.

S(he) switches off the lights before making the turn and again turns to the right to get into the Northern end of the N parking lot of the SWFA, where they switch on the lights again. I find that interesting.

-Nin

Whooo HOooo... sitting on the edge of my seat waiting justice for Missy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee