TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is starting to remind me of those motion-activated videos people sometimes put out in the forest and while you THOUGHT it was all a tranquil night scene, with the video on, there’s really all kinds of activity (raccoons chasing critters,etc).

CW, CT, BB, RB and the whole gang of usual suspects may have just been going through theirnormal paces of life, except for a murder unrelated to them suddenly spotlights and videos it all that was going on.

IF this Altima is related to the murder. And the guy turning his lights on and off, 2 a.m., within a few hundred yards of a highly unusual crime scene puts me at about 50/50 that there is some connection. Crap. There’s that 50/50 again.

So IF thereis a connection, it helps us know HOW LONG that SP was away from his/herfamily, roommates, that night. Some had conjectured SP left home 3:30 to 4 in the a.m. and was out of the church by 4:20. So some one that had a 5 oclock spin or CG class could have left, not garnering suspicion. BUTthis would mean that they were gone from their sleeping arrangements from 1:00to 4:30. That’s harder to cover. Unlessy our living alone or work night shift.

Another scenario, is that an accomplice might live alone and have the liberty to do whatever, whenever without someone else knowing about it. Case the joint, et al. And then picked up SP at 4:00 to carry out the operation. In the end, more information is better than less.

That would exclude driver as a swatperp, because, as shown on church, cctv he was neither morbidly obese nor extra tall.
Or, could driver have moved the seat back so they could complete dressing out in Swat type outfit,?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

What do I (or you) see "between" windshield and car roof ...? :dunno:

On the light-coloured backseat there seems to be a person or ...??

NissanAltimaLetztesVideoPfeile.png

I think we can dismiss your nurse theory. An innocent person pulling off the highway at 2 in the morning in the rain is not going to shut off their lights. And he did it while executing the turn into the parking lot.

I think we can say definitively that the person in that car is up to no good. Is it possible that they have no connection to a murder that took place next door 2.5 hours later? Yes, it's possible. But pretty unlikely IMHO.

If there was any connection, the cops would have figured it out by now. Plus, the most time spent in the lot by this car is under a light in the most visible spot in the lot.

It is interesting to watch the video and a good find. Unfortunately, we have no idea if it is connected or not.

This is starting to remind me of those motion-activated videos people sometimes put out in the forest and while you THOUGHT it was all a tranquil night scene, with the video on, there’s really all kinds of activity (raccoons chasing critters,etc).

CW, CT, BB, RB and the whole gang of usual suspects may have just been going through theirnormal paces of life, except for a murder unrelated to them suddenly spotlights and videos it all that was going on.

IF this Altima is related to the murder. And the guy turning his lights on and off, 2 a.m., within a few hundred yards of a highly unusual crime scene puts me at about 50/50 that there is some connection. Crap. There’s that 50/50 again.

So IF thereis a connection, it helps us know HOW LONG that SP was away from his/herfamily, roommates, that night. Some had conjectured SP left home 3:30 to 4 in the a.m. and was out of the church by 4:20. So some one that had a 5 oclock spin or CG class could have left, not garnering suspicion. BUTthis would mean that they were gone from their sleeping arrangements from 1:00to 4:30. That’s harder to cover. Unlessy our living alone or work night shift.

Another scenario, is that an accomplice might live alone and have the liberty to do whatever, whenever without someone else knowing about it. Case the joint, et al. And then picked up SP at 4:00 to carry out the operation. In the end, more information is better than less.

bbm

It should now help the relatives, spouses, roommates to become distrustful finally and question someone who came back at home soaking wet and in some other mood than usually .....

It is somewhat interesting for a couple of reasons.

1. The police released the relevant portion of the video. Seeing the remaining video confirms there isn't anything additional to learn from seeing it. So, when the police say that while there is additional video of SP wandering around the church doing the same, I believe them. There isn't anything to be gained from seeing it.

2. The police had this video early on and most likely have the license plates. They have better video tools and expertise than we do - by quite a bit. They either know who it was in the car and it is unrelated or they can't figure it out and we are not going to be able to either.[/Q

If there is nothing to be gained from releasing additional video, then why NOT just go ahead and release it? The public needs a show of confidence/truth in words, etc. from LE. They seem to be hiding something by not releasing what they claim: "There is nothing additional from remaining video."

Curiouser and curiouser . . . [emoji848]I find it intriguing that:

• the Nissan turns off its lights midway through turning into the parking lot

• it turns its lights on and then off again at various points

• it parks all neat and tidy in an empty parking lot of a closed business in the early morning hours. (Why park so tidily between the lines of a parking spot when you've got the whole place to yourself? Force of habit? The idea of the driver being a rule-follower doesn't gel with me because he or she turned off the lights while entering the lot. I'm not sure a two-hands-on-the-wheel park-properly-in-a-spot driver would be so "wreckless.")

• it parks under a light when there are dark spots to park behind it

• uses directional while pulling out of the lot and back onto fairly deserted roadway (Again, force of habit? Rule follower?)

• the seats are visible. The driver is not. Wearing all black?

• the driver seems to have a minor freak out when it sees the two cars parked at the loading dock (I think that's what it is). He or she stops, turns off the headlights, seems to assess the situation, and, then, reassured, turns on the headlights and moseys along to its seemingly carefully selected parking spot.

Nice find! Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video of the Nissan Altima on morning MB killed

[video=youtube;cgRoqhoIxnY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRoqhoIxnY&app=desktop[/video]

Possibly late to the party, but this car leaves SWFA immediately after a car drives from the lower right of the frame along the higway toward the church.

Was there a signal from this other vehicle???

Possibly late to the party, but this car leaves SWFA immediately after a car drives from the lower right of the frame along the higway toward the church.

Was there a signal from this other vehicle???

I posted the very same thing earlier. A lookout maybe?

If there was any connection, the cops would have figured it out by now. Plus, the most time spent in the lot by this car is under a light in the most visible spot in the lot.

It is interesting to watch the video and a good find. Unfortunately, we have no idea if it is connected or not.

What makes you so sure the cops would have figured it out? They have not figured out much of anything in this case, that we know. Lack of release of info, video, has been the norm.

It is somewhat interesting for a couple of reasons.

1. The police released the relevant portion of the video. Seeing the remaining video confirms there isn't anything additional to learn from seeing it. So, when the police say that while there is additional video of SP wandering around the church doing the same, I believe them. There isn't anything to be gained from seeing it.

2. The police had this video early on and most likely have the license plates. They have better video tools and expertise than we do - by quite a bit. They either know who it was in the car and it is unrelated or they can't figure it out and we are not going to be able to either.[/Q

If there is nothing to be gained from releasing additional video, then why NOT just go ahead and release it? The public needs a show of confidence/truth in words, etc. from LE. They seem to be hiding something by not releasing what they claim: "There is nothing additional from remaining video."

The police have nothing to gain from releasing more. They've told the truth about the video and releasing additional video that doesn't show anything seems pointless and perhaps leading the public in the wrong direction. Perhaps they figured out the Altima mystery and it didn't have anything to do with Missy so they would prefer to not draw attention to it.

Why would the police try to hide information if it would help solve the crime?

What makes you so sure the cops would have figured it out? They have not figured out much of anything in this case, that we know. Lack of release of info, video, has been the norm.

Despite the fact there haven't been any arrests, I mostly trust the police at this level (investigators). They brought in numerous other agencies and did it quickly. They did release video and information early in the investigation. They have been professional and honest.

I believe they know more than we do, have better tools, and more expertise. I also believe they want justice for Missy because they take pride in their job and that's the kind of people they are.

What is left to release? How would that help the investigation?

The police have nothing to gain from releasing more. They've told the truth about the video and releasing additional video that doesn't show anything seems pointless and perhaps leading the public in the wrong direction. Perhaps they figured out the Altima mystery and it didn't have anything to do with Missy so they would prefer to not draw attention to it.

Why would the police try to hide information if it would help solve the crime?

What about releasing the church video? That is the main one I am talking about. Why the secrecy if the vid had "No new info"? Advantages of releasing more video: 1--A good private eye might see something in a different way than LE. 2--Releasing the video might amp up the confidence in LE. 3-- It is human nature to want to know and see more. Most people like to judge for themselves, not be told that additional video is "more of the same".

Wow- thanks so much for sharing the video of the much talked about Nissan. Whoever is driving around that lot so aimlessly sure reminds me of SP on legs at COC. Just sharing my first instinct after watching it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And they say they have no capture of the license tag or the driver..?

-Nin

The reason that I posted the pic with the red circle

f896bdd9f66a5894521a8efa53dd90b1.jpg

Is because obviously that vehicle whether nefarious or not- is NOT driving itself. Here is the same image with my red circle zoomed really close in. This is as much of the driver as I could see.

2ad9492b44fd12df4526e113bc76b833.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

But the thing I found the most... striking/strange was.....the driver's turn signal out of an empty parking lot.

I have always made it a habit of using my blinker any time I make a turn. I also listen to the scanner frequently in my area. If police are following a vehicle and want to pull it over they start looking for a legal cause. The two reasons that top the list (according to scanner traffic between unmarked/undercover and marked units) are nonfunctional tag light and no blinker on turns. It never fails, within four blocks or so, the person makes some sort of driving infraction that the police can legally stop them for (although the purpose is to further question the person and look for PC to search the car).

The person in the car could be a cautious driver out of habit, or they could be actively trying to not draw attention to themselves.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

d4182f8badb003b8a6630397773883db.jpg

55c7f221cd1ffbf5b0f6406058784cad.jpg

These are two grabs from the video, where the car appears to be silver.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if Texas rentals have a license plate that designates them as rentals? They used to in Fl but had to change because tourists were being stopped and mugged.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member