TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the one I was playing with, if you zoom in closely at the driver (circled in red) it looks like somebody with shoulder length brown hair, possibly wearing a hood.
8003dfa5d43f712c7442ab1e8d69cdad.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Note how far back the front seat is from the steering wheel--it's way past the door handle and practically butting up to the back seat.

Note how far back the front seat is from the steering wheel--it's way past the door handle and practically butting up to the back seat.

That would exclude driver as a swatperp, because, as shown on church, cctv he was neither morbidly obese nor extra tall.

Yes. I don't think this reveals much. Sure looks like the car is casing the gun store, obviously supporting the theory that it was a gun store robbery aborted to church robbery gone wrong. Others will see it at evidence of an accomplice.

Everyone can commence fitting this into your theory.

The reality is it is probably some innocent drug mule pulling off to call their connection to let them know they will be late because of the rain.

Feel free to spend the next week trying to determine if it is cookie monster or elmo in the passenger seat.

Yeah sure could be. Just driving around a gun store lot in the pouring rain waiting for that drug connection. However since LE thought enough of the significance of the car at the gun store to make a big deal out of it then chase one down a hwy in Midlo in May seems there COULD be some connection to a brutal murder across the street. JMOO Yes the pics are bad, no not trying to fit it into a theory, trying to work with what is available( not much).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is quite a find, and an eerie one. Wonder why LE didn't release this to the public, including the close-up that Ezrah posted, and if they know that it's on YouTube. It seems to be a store upload, although don't know for certain.

I think your correct about the upload. Agree, really creepy whatever that car is doing there. I just took a still from the vid and cropped and such. It seems unlikely that Swatperp would be driving around with a helmet on but then it seems unlikely that a Swatperp would show up at the COC and kill a fitness instructor, right? Whoever was in that car didn't seem to care that cameras were all around them. Why? Maybe bc they were covered from head to toe and it wasn't their own car? Such a tragic and bizarre case.

Yeah sure could be. Just driving around a gun store lot in the pouring rain waiting for that drug connection. However since LE thought enough of the significance of the car at the gun store to make a big deal out of it then chase one down a hwy in Midlo in May seems there COULD be some connection to a brutal murder across the street. JMOO Yes the pics are bad, no not trying to fit it into a theory, trying to work with what is available( not much).

It is somewhat interesting for a couple of reasons.

1. The police released the relevant portion of the video. Seeing the remaining video confirms there isn't anything additional to learn from seeing it. So, when the police say that while there is additional video of SP wandering around the church doing the same, I believe them. There isn't anything to be gained from seeing it.

2. The police had this video early on and most likely have the license plates. They have better video tools and expertise than we do - by quite a bit. They either know who it was in the car and it is unrelated or they can't figure it out and we are not going to be able to either.

I didn't say they were waiting to make a drug connection.... I said they pulled off to make a phone call telling whoever they are going to be late where ever they are going because of the rain.

OR

Maybe it is a nurse on her way home from the late shift and a co-worker called with questions about a patient's treatment.

OR

Who really knows... shutting the lights off when they turn in the lot is suspicious, though.

I hadn't read anywhere that police were chasing Altimas around. Are they still? Didn't they say it was one of their last leads they were still pursuing? I assume that was because it was lower priority and has since been figured out.

:fireworks: Prize goes to EZRAH for this new find! :loveyou: :fireworks:
THE NISSAN ALTIMA!!! Just like I had thought all along YOU CAN SEE Creekside Church of Christ and Knowing when MB first seen on video entering the SW doors of church, they could go back and look for vehicles. Thats how they knew she drove into at 4:16 a.m.

SWFA Surveillance 4-18-2016 <<<<<

Published on Dec 5, 2016
17 different camera angles
Entered at 1:58am <<<<
Exited at 2:04am <<<<<,
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRoqhoIxnY

Very interesting video!!!!

RBBM - not sure what you mean by this statement. LE wasn't aware of the SWFA video until a bit after the murder. But LE knew what time MB arrived the day of the murder. Wouldn't they have gleaned that from church video?

If I recall correctly the gun store/owner turned over the video to the police and that's when SWFA announced their $10,000 reward.

This is quite a find, and an eerie one. Wonder why LE didn't release this to the public, including the close-up that Ezrah posted, and if they know that it's on YouTube. It seems to be a store upload, although don't know for certain.
The store uploaded it. When EZRAH not Sarah lol sorry auto correct! shared with me it had only been viewed about 20 or 25 times and was uploaded on December 5. That it was uploaded after all this time and fact they give specific time in and out...and it being 6 minutes I believe that MPD is aware. Don't forget the store also put $ in the reward.

Interesting to me that this has been picked back up again. Makes me wonder if there's a reason other than it was a big crime in 2016.

Also, was reading this morning an article and the 2nd paragraph talks about why Texas Rangers are brought in to investigate. I know it was speculated on here. Again, this is all JMO and he article isn't related to MB, but that makes me wonder if she really was shot as I've heard from day 1..
4c8fc1014777522ec2fbfbd2c92d1716.png

I think some may be marking their spot on the thread. Otherwise they would scroll and roll. You did GOOD finding something that was actually something that LEO were looking at. Maybe it can help jog someone memory as there was at least one car that passed when Altima was up front, even though was raining. Thanks again kiddo!

I think some may be marking their spot on the thread. Otherwise they would scroll and roll. You did GOOD finding something that was actually something that LEO were looking at. Maybe it can help jog someone memory as there was at least one car that passed when Altima was up front, even though was raining. Thanks again kiddo!

If nothing else it shows us the conditions that morning and really puts us close to the scene. Wishing we could go back and warn MB not the go to COC. Sigh

Very interesting video!!!!

RBBM - not sure what you mean by this statement. LE wasn't aware of the SWFA video until a bit after the murder. But LE knew what time MB arrived the day of the murder. Wouldn't they have gleaned that from church video?

If I recall correctly the gun store/owner turned over the video to the police and that's when SWFA announced their $10,000 reward.

At first press conference April 18, they told us that MB is seen entering at 4:18a.m. Then on they released the "official timeline" which has MB entering at 4:20 a.m. (which can be found on the media thread) then later they told that MB truck could be seen pulling into the parking lot. It was after MPD had gathered video from surrounding businesses. We do not know where they seen a vehicle that they were uncomfortable giving make/model of or where the video came from. Jmho sine you can see down to the church area from the store cameras...it being dark... knowing what time MB first seen on camera entering they jmho feel sure that they have a clip of video showing a vehicle passing a business and lights turn or possible just lights pass by . We don't know what if any video that the MPD has.

One the reward, I believe you are correct or was around that time here is where announced May and june IIRC was when made public about the car. http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/reward-for-info-in-bevers-murder-doubles-to-20k/190098550

At first press conference April 18, they told us that MB is seen entering at 4:18a.m. Then on they released the "official timeline" which has MB entering at 4:20 a.m. (which can be found on the media thread) then later they told that MB truck could be seen pulling into the parking lot. It was after MPD had gathered video from surrounding businesses. We do not know where they seen a vehicle that they were uncomfortable giving make/model of or where the video came from. Jmho sine you can see down to the church area from the store cameras...it being dark... knowing what time MB first seen on camera entering they jmho feel sure that they have a clip of video showing a vehicle passing a business and lights turn or possible just lights pass by . We don't know what if any video that the MPD has.

One the reward, I believe you are correct or was around that time here is where announced May and june IIRC was when made public about the car. http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/reward-for-info-in-bevers-murder-doubles-to-20k/190098550

Got it! The difference between what time MB entered COC and what time her truck pulled in.

I was still having my coffee so I wasn't following along quite yet.

I am happy that the video was shared on this thread. So thank you to those of you who found it and decided to share it. It is at least something NEW and not the same old things that have been gone over for months. JMO

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I didn't say they were waiting to make a drug connection.... I said they pulled off to make a phone call telling whoever they are going to be late where ever they are going because of the rain.

OR

Maybe it is a nurse on her way home from the late shift and a co-worker called with questions about a patient's treatment.

OR

Who really knows... shutting the lights off when they turn in the lot is suspicious, though.

I hadn't read anywhere that police were chasing Altimas around. Are they still? Didn't they say it was one of their last leads they were still pursuing? I assume that was because it was lower priority and has since been figured out.

I think we can dismiss your nurse theory. An innocent person pulling off the highway at 2 in the morning in the rain is not going to shut off their lights. And he did it while executing the turn into the parking lot.

I think we can say definitively that the person in that car is up to no good. Is it possible that they have no connection to a murder that took place next door 2.5 hours later? Yes, it's possible. But pretty unlikely IMHO.

It is somewhat interesting for a couple of reasons.

1. The police released the relevant portion of the video. Seeing the remaining video confirms there isn't anything additional to learn from seeing it. So, when the police say that while there is additional video of SP wandering around the church doing the same, I believe them. There isn't anything to be gained from seeing it.

2. The police had this video early on and most likely have the license plates. They have better video tools and expertise than we do - by quite a bit. They either know who it was in the car and it is unrelated or they can't figure it out and we are not going to be able to either.

I haven't looked at the video other than the small screen of my phone so far. But looks to me like between 1:30 and 1:40 it might be possible to read the plate, at least partially.

I think we can dismiss your nurse theory. An innocent person pulling off the highway at 2 in the morning in the rain is not going to shut off their lights. And he did it while executing the turn into the parking lot.

I think we can say definitively that the person in that car is up to no good. Is it possible that they have no connection to a murder that took place next door 2.5 hours later? Yes, it's possible. But pretty unlikely IMHO.

There is a "faction" here if you will who are trying very hard to make us believe that this whole thing was a perp with a cop fetish who liked to be on video playing the role of SWAT member who just happened to run into Missy........

Strange. People and this video.

It appeared the car driver was flashing their lights at one point.

But the thing I found the most... striking/strange was.....the driver's turn signal out of an empty parking lot.

And maybe the car wasn't borrowed, but rented. Wonder if rentals nearby have been checked out for before and after the murder.
This wouldn't be the first time a rental car has brought a perp down.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I believe that MPD stated that the plate # was not discernible, correct?
Yes, I know that. People on Websleuths came so close to identifying the plate information I assumed that LE and all the other agencies had the technology to go even further. I obviously assumed incorrectly.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I found the swfa video on youtube. IMO that is a SILVER car, the driver is doing a lot of driving around that parking lot. Odd that they keep turning their headlights off. Then when they leave they turn right to get out of the parking lot. Is it okay for me to post the YouTube link or is that against tos?
SWFA has a pretty great camera system. However I still can't make out the license plate or any other distinguishable details/markings. The tail lights on the back of the vehicle make it hard to see anything on the rear end clearly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I noticed also that the headlights appear to be going off and on. Made me wonder if the driver was signaling someone that they were in place.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member