TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the beginning I did think SP was a woman, until (what I thought) was new information said it was a man that was now a poi...But the picture what NIN put up of SP refreshed my memory and all I can see is a woman's face!! But those shoes!...they're obviously too big, to me anyway, and I'm having a hard time imagining how SP would be able to pull the murder off in shoes way too big? Especially if there was a struggle(which I don't know if there was.) I know when I've put shoes on that were too big for me, I found it hard to balance.

Seeing the pic again w outfit- there's lots of loose clothing - looks like pants flare out at calfs and looks like a long jacket or raincoat that flares out around hips? Anyone else see that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just dawned on me: what if Altima driver was supposed to pick up SP and was mistakenly at the wrong place???

Totally random, and I'm definitely no data expert...but, if they had navigation on their car or satellite radio, would they be able to track that? I have XM on my car, and it goes in/out certain parts where reception is bad. My thinking is even if they didn't have a cell phone on them, wouldn't something still be able to be tracked if they had that? I know the standard Altima's didn't have it, but it was an add on feature. They all look the same on the outside, just different features on the inside. I was going to buy one in 2011, so I did a ton of research. JMO

but this wont work after the fact correct ? only for phones currently in operation in a given area ?

Correct, the Stingray is not able to capture data prior to the event. However, if LE has the IMEI, phone number of a device or devices in question they could compare that information with the cell tower dump. They could then use the Stringray to locate, capture the data and basically tap the cell phone device if it's powered on.

Totally random, and I'm definitely no data expert...but, if they had navigation on their car or satellite radio, would they be able to track that? I have XM on my car, and it goes in/out certain parts where reception is bad. My thinking is even if they didn't have a cell phone on them, wouldn't something still be able to be tracked if they had that? I know the standard Altima's didn't have it, but it was an add on feature. They all look the same on the outside, just different features on the inside. I was going to buy one in 2011, so I did a ton of research. JMO

I don't think XM or factory installed navigation tracks and records vehicle movements. Onstar might though, but I don't know anybody who uses Onstar beyond the free trial.

Great analogy!! YES! That's exactly how I feel right now.

Until yesterday I was that person not seeing what others were seeing, then I enlarged the photo of the driver. I realized that the driver was looking left out of the driver window instead of straight ahead (as I was trying to see it). What I was trying to see as the nose turned out to be the right side of face. As I realized what I was seeing I was elated and wanted to celebrate, LOL. I'm one of those people who never see the baby in a sonogram. The face definitely looks like a woman to me and looks like the SP in the video.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Definitely looks like a female to me.

And the shoes look too big; like a costume or someone who wants to leave misleading shoe prints or something.
Except, if I was going to potentially have hand to hand combat with a fitness trainer, i'd be more prepared to be able to run if I needed to.

You mean it could say TACO BELL on the back of his jacket..? :floorlaugh: -Nin

We'll each have a CASE-a-dilla and baklava for dessert, please. Separate tickets....

and I do love Whataburger!

:seeya:

Until yesterday I was that person not seeing what others were seeing, then I enlarged the photo of the driver. I realized that the driver was looking left out of the driver window instead of straight ahead (as I was trying to see it). What I was trying to see as the nose turned out to be the right side of face. As I realized what I was seeing I was elated and wanted to celebrate, LOL. I'm one of those people who never see the baby in a sonogram. The face definitely looks like a woman to me and looks like the SP in the video.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I can't see what you're seeing - you think they are looking directly at us ?

I don't think XM or factory installed navigation tracks and records vehicle movements. Onstar might though, but I don't know anybody who uses Onstar beyond the free trial.

Onstar still sends vehicle reports after free trial, like tire pressure, oil levels etc.

I have a question about the video. I am not a map guy, so haven't really put time into orientation of the gun store and the church directionally. But many of you have so I know you can answer this off the top of your head.

There is a median that prevents you from turning left out of SWFA, correct? If you wish to go that direction, you have to first turn right and then make a u-turn?

And the church is to the left of SWFA as you leave the store, correct?

Next question, the SWFA cameras record continuously, don't they? The first camera angle appears so, because it is capturing the car before the car even pulls into the lot.

If I'm not off base with my assumptions,it leads me to this: SWFA likely has clear evidence of whether or not the car turned right, u-turned, and then turned in at the church (since there is one camera angle that shows the church and would at least capture brake lights and a turn signal.

And even if the car ISN'T involved, that SWFA camera should show whether any vehicle turned in to the church parking lot between 2 am and 4:16 am.

From the beginning I did think SP was a woman, until (what I thought) was new information said it was a man that was now a poi...But the picture what NIN put up of SP refreshed my memory and all I can see is a woman's face!! But those shoes!...they're obviously too big, to me anyway, and I'm having a hard time imagining how SP would be able to pull the murder off in shoes way too big? Especially if there was a struggle(which I don't know if there was.) I know when I've put shoes on that were too big for me, I found it hard to balance.

Those shoes look like clown shoes...

I have a question about the video. I am not a map guy, so haven't really put time into orientation of the gun store and the church directionally. But many of you have so I know you can answer this off the top of your head.

There is a median that prevents you from turning left out of SWFA, correct? If you wish to go that direction, you have to first turn right and then make a u-turn?

And the church is to the left of SWFA as you leave the store, correct?

Next question, the SWFA cameras record continuously, don't they? The first camera angle appears so, because it is capturing the car before the car even pulls into the lot.

If I'm not off base with my assumptions,it leads me to this: SWFA likely has clear evidence of whether or not the car turned right, u-turned, and then turned in at the church (since there is one camera angle that shows the church and would at least capture brake lights and a turn signal.

And even if the car ISN'T involved, that SWFA camera should show whether any vehicle turned in to the church parking lot between 2 am and 4:16 am.

Yes, if even just the headlights turning in.

Car pic face looks to me more face is showing than in the Church photo jmho

Could just be moisture on the camera lens. Or on the car window. But then again, I look at the pics on my phone and maybe can't see what you guys are seeing on larger screens.

I'll say this, though. Regardless of what MPD says, the chances of the Altima not being related at all have to be low. As you have pointed out, SWFA in the video comments stated that a car in their parking lot at that time of night was very unusual. And then obviously A very unusual murder occurred a few hours later at a neighboring structure.

So these two very unusual events occurred the same night, two hours apart, and are not at all related? Come on.

Those shoes look like clown shoes...
They really do! Which makes me think SP must have had a great advantage on the initial attack! There's no way I'd be that confident in shoes too big for me, especially in that situation. It's puzzling.

https://www.mainstreet.com/article/...-on-you-and-your-driving-heres-how-they-do-it

Fact: most rental cars are equipped with navigation and GPS systems. Are they used against drivers? Well, yes and no.

They really do! Which makes me think SP must have had a great advantage on the initial attack! There's no way I'd be that confident in shoes too big for me, especially in that situation. It's puzzling.

Maybe, SP is not the murderer himself but his accomplice stumbling along with clown shoes (I don't recognize them as such :) ).

From the first time I viewed the videos from the church building, I have believed that SP is a woman. I think Missy was targeted, and with this additional video of the car in the gun shop parking lot, I think the car is related.

I have someone in mind as the SP, but it is not based on anything officially brought forth via search warrants, etc. She is not on any sw that I am aware of, and real life has made it impossible for me to do any online sleuthing these last few months.

I don't think there was a struggle between Missy and her killer. I believe Missy was ambushed, and never knew what hit her. I think she went down and never got up. Almost any one person can be overtaken by a less fit or smaller attacker if the attacker has the element of surprise on her side, and the first hit is strong. (Sorry to be so graphic.)

As always, jmo.

A huge thanks to all of you who have worked on maps, timelines, videos, pictures, etc., and have shared them here.

It's been my belief all along that LE was referring to SWFA video, not church video, when they said they had a glimpse of a car but no make or model. I think they could 'see' headlights turn into the church lot before Missy's arrival. They know which were Missy's headlights bc they have her on internal church cameras shortly after. They prob know exactly what time SP arrived and pulled out of the COC lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay