TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you perhaps saying in addition to being beaten/ stabbed with tools MB was ALSO shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If memory serves, I believe that LE referenced a blunt object consistent with what is seen in the church video as the murder weapon... However, possibly she was shot first so she wouldn't be able to fight back, and then beaten with the hammer/tool?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;cgRoqhoIxnY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRoqhoIxnY&app=desktop[/video]

Noticed the other car driving by at the beginning of this video. Surprising to see other people out in that area ,in that weather, at that time of night. On the night before what is a work day for most. JMO, though...

Also, we are working from compressed frames generated to make the video for youtube. The raw files that SWFA likely has should be of much better quality i.e. less loss of detail. It would be nice if they could make those available.

True. And you choose the resolution when you upload a video to YouTube. SWFA didn't necessarily upload at the same resolution as the source material.

Just another thought...probably thought or mentioned already. Perhaps, this driver was set up to meet someone here (to get suspicion on them and their car) but because it was a setup the person was a no show?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Reading again and I see that is posted in #208...at least.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What if Missy put a stop to a young man that was trying to court her eldest?

Thanks Jethro for the video...I am behind on this..What time was the video recorded in relation to the time of the murder?

I don't know the time stamp, but it's dark and it's raining, so I am assuming it was before the murder. (The rain was letting up when class started, IIRC, and it would have not been the dark of night.)

How much before the murder? IDK.

Would be VERY interesting to know if the video of the car outside matches the video inside the church. In other words, do the times line up so the car video happens shortly before the church interior video (OR, is the car video happening at the same time the church video is capturing SP wandering around?)?

I am leaning toward thinking the driver of the car is the SP.

jmo

Thanks Jethro for the video...I am behind on this..What time was the video recorded in relation to the time of the murder?
According to the post on the SWFA Channel on Youtube it is 1:58 to 2:04 am. And according to MPD SP was first seen around 3:50am and Missy was seen arriving at the church at 4:16am and seen entering the church at 4:18am (a later timeline from MPD says 4:20am). About 1 hour 45 minutes of time difference. However, we don't actually have a time stamp on the SWFA video so we have to take their word for it.

Why is this important, Sandy? Are you seeing something in the car video that fits with this? Cars are not my thing so thank you for being specific in your description.
I'm not Sandy, but I'm thinking it's important because it could identify the car. The detail makes it different than other Altimas. Correct me if I"m wrong!
No. This detail is in every 4-door Altima ever made and must be there, it must be at the exact position and angle. The unadjusted position of the front seats is aligned with this feature, and the shoulder seatbelt is mounted there. Here is an interior photo below where you can see the approx. 4-inch wide car mid-frame beyond the front passenger seat headrest. Depending on what you think you see in the SWFA video or stills, if you think the driver has the seat forward or back, the mid-frame of the car does not move.

Attachments

• VEHICLE interior 2010 headrests.jpg
    VEHICLE interior 2010 headrests.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 59
Okay. IMO. If this was planned; Then this is a inside job.

Because no outsider would know how long she would set up before early campers arrive to help set up.

So this means that the perp knew that she was going to set up without help. Jmo

I'll say this, though. Regardless of what MPD says, the chances of the Altima not being related at all have to be low. As you have pointed out, SWFA in the video comments stated that a car in their parking lot at that time of night was very unusual. And then obviously A very unusual murder occurred a few hours later at a neighboring structure.

So these two very unusual events occurred the same night, two hours apart, and are not at all related? Come on.

<bbm> Along with the bizarre headlight switch off before turning into the lot and subsequent recce (imo), it has to be related, totally agree.

When MPD released the still last year with the obligatory 'elimination' chat, I thought they were deflecting to detract from the rampant speculation on SM. That they genuinely did not believe the Altima was linked to the murder.

SWFA's own release of the actual video has me wondering if appeasement was at play then, to an extent. It doesn't make sense for SWFA to release the video of that particular night in relation to a recent attempted break in. I think someone is very frustrated with MPD.

I have a question about the video. I am not a map guy, so haven't really put time into orientation of the gun store and the church directionally. But many of you have so I know you can answer this off the top of your head.

There is a median that prevents you from turning left out of SWFA, correct? If you wish to go that direction, you have to first turn right and then make a u-turn?

And the church is to the left of SWFA as you leave the store, correct?

Next question, the SWFA cameras record continuously, don't they? The first camera angle appears so, because it is capturing the car before the car even pulls into the lot.

If I'm not off base with my assumptions,it leads me to this: SWFA likely has clear evidence of whether or not the car turned right, u-turned, and then turned in at the church (since there is one camera angle that shows the church and would at least capture brake lights and a turn signal.

And even if the car ISN'T involved, that SWFA camera should show whether any vehicle turned in to the church parking lot between 2 am and 4:16 am.

Turn right have to go down a bit then there is a crossover to do a U-turn
There are many cameras on both sides of SWFA so I jmho would think could look at video knowing time and see if car made U-turn.

Jmho again yes would be able to see head lights or break lights turning into the parking lot of church. Especially since they know time frame looking for. FBI per Kerry Sanders of Today Show said were going over thousands of hours of SWFA video. I feel they know a lot about movement and vehicles jmho.

<bbm> Along with the bizarre headlight switch off before turning into the lot and subsequent recce (imo), it has to be related, totally agree.

When MPD released the still last year with the obligatory 'elimination' chat, I thought they were deflecting to detract from the rampant speculation on SM. That they genuinely did not believe the Altima was linked to the murder.

SWFA's own release of the actual video has me wondering if appeasement was at play then, to an extent. It doesn't make sense for SWFA to release the video of that particular night in relation to a recent attempted break in. I think someone is very frustrated with MPD.

That's what I've been thinking as well. So, the next question is, why specifically is someone frustrated with LE. I mean, specifically.

jmo

That's what I've been thinking as well. So, the next question is, why specifically is someone frustrated with LE. I mean, specifically.

jmo

The "why" is that MB's murder remains unsolved after 9 months with no apparent progress. Imagine you're SWFA. You have these six minutes of pretty high-res video of the car exhibiting suspicious behavior. But all the MPD has released is one grainy snapshot, along with reassurances that they don't believe it's related to MB. And this goes on for more than half a year, until SWFA finally decides that people need to see what SWFA sees.

Is this a possibility? Something in the shape of Texas?

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• MB NI sticker TX state possibility2.png
    MB NI sticker TX state possibility2.png
    322.6 KB · Views: 316
Admittedly, I have not read all posts since the thread reopened. Just a few Q's. Am I correct to assume that the possible new POI is male because new male POI is asserted by the NG crime article? It seems to me that a person of interest is not a suspect, so, we still have no idea if SP is male. Only that a POI with LE connections may be. Also, the article asserts that MB was beaten to death with a hammer. I can't buy that......we do not have the ME report to verify that. The last time BB was interviewed, at the end of May, he said that he had seen MORE video and at that time, he thought that the SP was FEMALE, and commented that he was surprised to see how effortlessly SP had HOLSTERED the hammer. (We have never seen this "holstering" in video). I think that BB saw SP in video briefly AFTER the murder. (LE told us that SP left the same way s(he) entered. Am I incorrect about anything, here? Thanks JMO

In the swfa longer video, at about the 1:13 time mark, does anyone else wonder about the two vehicles parked in the swfa lot? Why would be there in the middle of the night?

Yes I wondered that also. If they are company vehicles-they have no identifying signs/advertising. UnlessSWFA
May use these to pick up guns, ammo other high dollar items? Anyone know how guns are shipped from manufacturer to gun dealers? Unless someone lived above SWFA? I know some of these storage units have managersetc living on site. Maybe for security purposes, they have someone living there to provide extra pritection?

The "why" is that MB's murder remains unsolved after 9 months with no apparent progress. Imagine you're SWFA. You have these six minutes of pretty high-res video of the car exhibiting suspicious behavior. But all the MPD has released is one grainy snapshot, along with reassurances that they don't believe it's related to MB. And this goes on for more than half a year, until SWFA finally decides that people need to see what SWFA sees.

Hmm...not sure owners of a gun shop would be so frustrated about a murder case that they would release a video that might hold a clue....unless there is another connection for them that is frustrating.

Just an idea....

I'm not a frequent poster on WS, however wanted to share with you a still shot that I was able to grab from the video surveillance that was released from the gun shop. I had viewed the video many times hoping to catch a glimpse of the plate or whoever was in the car. I noticed that towards the end of the video, when car makes a left, half circle turn and goes to park, it drives right under a lamp post and for a brief, split second you can see inside the car. I froze the video and enlarged the photo...and to me, it appears there are two people in the front. My observation is that the driver is a female and appears shorter in height, with brown hair and the passenger appears to be taller and looks like a man in my opinion. Both persons are looking off to the left. Try to enlarge this photo to see more clearly. I do not have the equipment or means to clarify the picture but maybe some willing sleuth could help!

Attachments

• car at gun shop.JPG
    car at gun shop.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 181
Hmm...not sure owners of a gun shop would be so frustrated about a murder case that they would release a video that might hold a clue....unless there is another connection for them that is frustrating.

Just an idea....

They're not just owners of a gun store, though. They are members of a tight-knit community who either knew the Bevers personally or by a very small degree of separation. And they cared enough to put up a $10,000 reward immediately.

They're not just owners of a gun store, though. They are members of a tight-knit community who either knew the Bevers personally or by a very small degree of separation. And they cared enough to put up a $10,000 reward immediately.

I missed that connection to the family. (Sorry for the lapse....I picked up following this case after dropping it when there was no developments for such a long time.)

So no connection to any gun thefts, at any time?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member