TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, I just can't see a hired killer walking on to a job with no weapon. Seems risky. What if the church didn't keep tools onsite?

Yes. If I plan to kill /burglarize -I am going to take my own tools to make sure that I had what I anticipated needing. I mean I am not going to show up and then rummage around hoping to find something (ice pick, hammer, board, rope, gun, knife.......I could go on forever with things criminals use to kill people but I'm sure you get the idea).

I'm not a frequent poster on WS, however wanted to share with you a still shot that I was able to grab from the video surveillance that was released from the gun shop. I had viewed the video many times hoping to catch a glimpse of the plate or whoever was in the car. I noticed that towards the end of the video, when car makes a left, half circle turn and goes to park, it drives right under a lamp post and for a brief, split second you can see inside the car. I froze the video and enlarged the photo...and to me, it appears there are two people in the front. My observation is that the driver is a female and appears shorter in height, with brown hair and the passenger appears to be taller and looks like a man in my opinion. Both persons are looking off to the left. Try to enlarge this photo to see more clearly. I do not have the equipment or means to clarify the picture but maybe some willing sleuth could help!

Great catch... I see what you are seeing as well..

Idk, I just can't see a hired killer walking on to a job with no weapon. Seems risky. What if the church didn't keep tools onsite?

Thats a good question...and one I think of often as that would mean that somewhere around me is someone who has committed a very grisly murder...the church is off a hwy that could take you quickly north...so if you were leaving the state that would be a good place to commit the murder and get the heck out of dodge...whereas if you lived in town i would worry that someone might ID you walking to your car or driving away...but again I don't want to imagine that the person who did this lives near me so maybe I am just hoping its someone from far away...I cant imagine that for hire murderers are easy to find or happen to live nearby but you never know....I will say that people made a big deal before this car news about that little airport being near there but I thought that was laughable--surely someone would know if a plane took off around that time...those things are regulated by someone I would guess...

I'm fairly local (in the Dallas suburb area) and this past New Years weekend in McKinney there was a crash between two small planes resulting in 3 deaths. They both took off from a small McKinney TX airport that had no tower and relied on the pilot to announce takeoffs landings flight plan etc. according to a friend who is a pilot and owns his plane, this is common at small airports. So a pilot could literally fly "under the radar" at a small airport. It was storming that night and I personally would not want to up in a small plane at that time. If someone flew into the airport, they would have had to get from airport to church and climb over fence. It would be a long haul and you would be drenched even in the Swatperp gear (iid be exhausted traipsing to the fence in that getup before I even made it inside to do battle with MB once she arrived!)thus getting puddles on the floor unless they used a bunch of paper towels to dry off in the kitchen. This would raise chance of DNA being left on paper towels or rags they may have found in kitchen. Very puzzling how SP is dry......

I visited car rental site enterprise.com and set the location to "Midlothian, Texas" and MANY enterprise locations around the area stock the EXACT Silver Nissan Altima driven in the footage. Presumably the police never went to these rental locations due to laziness as they don't know for sure the car is related to the murder (even though we know it most likely is).

" laziness" extremely good choice of words! I was told a certain someone I know wanted to grid off the back of the church and search every inch of it leading back to those trails and the street you finally come to, but NOooooo, why ? Laziness

Jethro, does the latest video of the Altima give you any more certainty about your POI and the pics you found at someone's place of employment using google earth many months ago? And, has the house that was "blurred" been sold since say Sept/Oct/Nov?

Yes. If I plan to kill /burglarize -I am going to take my own tools to make sure that I had what I anticipated needing. I mean I am not going to show up and then rummage around hoping to find something (ice pick, hammer, board, rope, gun, knife.......I could go on forever with things criminals use to kill people but I'm sure you get the idea).

I'm with you! But maybe it's a proof of the killer knowing all the conditions he would find at the church? Cameras outside (off) and inside, time no staff/cleaning company would be there, basic plan and how to escape without being seen, all the existing tools plus the place of storage - and so on and so on.

" laziness" extremely good choice of words! I was told a certain someone I know wanted to grid off the back of the church and search every inch of it leading back to those trails and the street you finally come to, but NOooooo, why ? Laziness

Are you speaking of local LE or all the agencies involved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you! But maybe it's a proof of the killer knowing all the conditions he would find at the church? Cameras outside (off) and inside, time no staff/cleaning company would be there, basic plan and how to escape without being seen, all the existing tools plus the place of storage - and so on and so on.

Remind why we anyone would be thinking the perp didn't bring her/his own tools? Is there something from the video that leads us to think that? I would think the perp brought tools.

Missy was not bludgeoned, she was not stabbed. She was shot with a .22 caliber pistol. The unique thing about .22 rounds is that they have the speed to enter someone's body, but lack the density to exit. Additionally, when they hit their target, they do not mushroom like a 9mm or larger caliber round. They shatter into hundreds of minute lead fragments, making it virtually impossible for ballistics to confirm the exact type of round used.

Do you know for fact that she was shot?

Missy was not bludgeoned, she was not stabbed. She was shot with a .22 caliber pistol. The unique thing about .22 rounds is that they have the speed to enter someone's body, but lack the density to exit. Additionally, when they hit their target, they do not mushroom like a 9mm or larger caliber round. They shatter into hundreds of minute lead fragments, making it virtually impossible for ballistics to confirm the exact type of round used.

I am not a gun person so please answer this question for me. If the perp used a gun, what type would be forceful? (wrong word choice but i cant think of any other word )

In the swfa longer video, at about the 1:13 time mark, does anyone else wonder about the two vehicles parked in the swfa lot? Why would be there in the middle of the night?
Security guards or people putting away freight - restocking shelves for example

Remind why we anyone would be thinking the perp didn't bring her/his own tools? Is there something from the video that leads us to think that? I would think the perp brought tools.

NG online story and poster upthread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's been going on ?

Video released by gun store of a car in its parking lot the night of the murder. Links to the video are upthread.

Many of us think the driver looks like the person in the church video. Others don't see it.

Jethro, does the latest video of the Altima give you any more certainty about your POI and the pics you found at someone's place of employment using google earth many months ago? And, has the house that was "blurred" been sold since say Sept/Oct/Nov?
No, house not sold and really no changes that I am aware of.

As far as the Altima in the video is concerned we don't have enough detail or discoveries yet from it that increases my certainty. However, I have said from way back that when MPD brought the Altima up in the first place that I thought they were sending a message to SP. So regardless of whether my POI are in play or not here someone for sure is and hopefully something that can make a strong connection to a specific individual can be found. But I will also say that the presence of this video is creating noise where SP would probably much prefer silence. So this may be more of a message considering that even this video does not show us any footage from the west or south sides of the SWFA building.

What bothers me the most about the video is the fact that MPD didn't offer this up earlier on their own. This certainly would have generated some tips and possibly led somewhere. By now someone might have already forgotten about seeing an Altima while they were out and about that night. Even if it turns out to be unrelated at least it would be out of the way and done with. I don't understand why MPD would be playing such a game, however, since if SP (or an accomplice, if any) haven't cracked by now they aren't going to.

Video released by gun store of a car in its parking lot the night of the murder. Links to the video are upthread.

Many of us think the driver looks like the person in the church video. Others don't see it.
Well, the swatperp is unrecognisable due to the gear he wears and trying to see anything inside of the car in the gun shop vid is akin to taking Rorschach test. IMO.

Wysłane z mojego LG-K120 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Any reason why this person didn't organize a grid search on their own? People don't necessarily need LE involvement or approval to act on their own.

Well, the swatperp is unrecognisable due to the gear he wears and trying to see anything inside of the car in the gun shop vid is akin to taking Rorschach test. IMO.

Wysłane z mojego LG-K120 przy użyciu Tapatalka

As I said, some see similarities.....and some do not.

jmo

Yes I wondered that also. If they are company vehicles-they have no identifying signs/advertising. UnlessSWFA
May use these to pick up guns, ammo other high dollar items? Anyone know how guns are shipped from manufacturer to gun dealers? Unless someone lived above SWFA? I know some of these storage units have managersetc living on site. Maybe for security purposes, they have someone living there to provide extra pritection?

When I first posed the question about the two vehicles in SWFA parking lot, another poster on here replied that the vehicles are also on google earth. Later, another person referred to a tv screen being visible on the 2nd level of SWFA. Does anyone know if there is an apartment upstairs?

If your entire plan on murdering someone after going through all the hoopdi-do we see in the church video (let alone the SWFA video) depends entirely on finding useful murder weapons once you are there then you either the luckiest person alive or in deep, deep, trouble.

I expect that SP came prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member