TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we have a much better look at the Altima, does anyone want to discuss whether it is or isn't the same vehicle as the one seen in the carjacking at the Midlothian Wal-Mart on Easter Sunday?

Edited by me to save space.

They do look similar, but Altimas do, unless there is a distinct aftermarket addition. Silver & white and beige are the top selling colors I believe. The lights and grill look different, but it may be because one has it's headlights off and one has theirs on. It's always possible!!

They're not just owners of a gun store, though. They are members of a tight-knit community who either knew the Bevers personally or by a very small degree of separation. And they cared enough to put up a $10,000 reward immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not exactly immediately that was the Dairy. SWFA didn't put up til May 20th

Edited by me to save space.

They do look similar, but Altimas do, unless there is a distinct aftermarket addition. Silver & white and beige are the top selling colors I believe. The lights and grill look different, but it may be because one has it's headlights off and one has theirs on. It's always possible!!

MPD has now confirmed that the carjacking vehicle was a Versa, not an Altima. So I guess we can put that one to bed. And by "we" I mean "I", because I think I was the only one - LOL.

[video=youtube;cgRoqhoIxnY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRoqhoIxnY&app=desktop[/video]

Thanks for the video!

One comment: the driver uses the turn indicator, at the end of the tape, as the vehicle makes a right turn. Driver is probably female!!!:tantrum:

IMHO

Thanks for the video!

One comment: the driver uses the turn indicator, at the end of the tape, as the vehicle makes a right turn. Driver is probably female!!!:tantrum:

IMHO

Exactly what I thought when I saw the blinker.

jmo

Reports of a new suspect, video in Bevers murder dispelled by Midlothian Police

MIDLOTHIAN - Rumors and misinformation recently circulated on social media about Midlothian Police having a potential suspect in the murder of Terry "Missy" Bevers. Those rumblings are unfounded, as police are still seeking the public's help with information that could lead to an arrest and conviction in April 2016 murder.
Midlothian Assistant Police Chief Kevin Johnson said the name circulating online, Lyle Valentich, was considered a person of interest at one point. However, the tip did not materialize with Valentich becoming a suspect and was closed out "months ago."
"In general, I can say with the dozens of specific person's of interest that were called in that we ran them through a variety of filters, which included their potential connection to the victim or the church," Johnson said. "Obviously, their alibi at the time of the offense, their height, weight, background and then with most of them there were face to face interviews. So none of that really lead to him become more than just a person we had a tip on."
Johnson said the tip was provided to police in May or June. ....MORE at http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20...-bevers-murder-dispelled-by-midlothian-police

http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20...-bevers-murder-dispelled-by-midlothian-police

So here is my question to all of you. Why is MPD willing to clear LV without reservation when they will not do the same for the family? "No one has been eradicated from this investigation." MPD has either not cleared the Bevers family, or they are doing them a huge disservice.

The above article states,

"[FONT=&amp]Rumors and misinformation recently circulated on social media about Midlothian Police having a potential suspect in the murder of Terry "Missy" Bevers. Those rumblings are unfounded, as police are still seeking the public's help with information that could lead to an arrest and conviction in April 2016 murder.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Midlothian Assistant Police Chief Kevin Johnson said the name circulating online, LV [initials added by me], was considered a person of interest at one point. However, the tip did not materialize with V[my truncation] becoming a suspect and was closed out "months ago."

ETA - I see that I was posting this at the same time as Mimi.

[/FONT]

Admittedly, I have not read all posts since the thread reopened. Just a few Q's. Am I correct to assume that the possible new POI is male because new male POI is asserted by the NG crime article? It seems to me that a person of interest is not a suspect, so, we still have no idea if SP is male. Only that a POI with LE connections may be. Also, the article asserts that MB was beaten to death with a hammer. I can't buy that......we do not have the ME report to verify that. The last time BB was interviewed, at the end of May, he said that he had seen MORE video and at that time, he thought that the SP was FEMALE, and commented that he was surprised to see how effortlessly SP had HOLSTERED the hammer. (We have never seen this "holstering" in video). I think that BB saw SP in video briefly AFTER the murder. (LE told us that SP left the same way s(he) entered. Am I incorrect about anything, here? Thanks JMO

commented that he was surprised to see how effortlessly SP had HOLSTERED the hammer. (We have never seen this "holstering" in video

We see SP holster the breaching tool like a pro when SP is unsuccessful prying open the locked door.

On the SWFA video it looks like you can see a passenger in the front seat. Watch the headrest and the glare in front of it from 708 to 715 or so. [video=youtube;cgRoqhoIxnY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRoqhoIxnY[/video]

@ 07:46

[video=youtube;9ETrO_lzweY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrO_lzweY[/video]

Screen Grab of the Broken Glass mentioned in N. Grace Mysteries Show. Can we trust this scene to be from Crime Scene photos or just a generic shot of broken glass?

Broken Glass NG Show.jpg

Screen Grab of the Broken Glass mentioned in N. Grace Mysteries Show. Can we trust this scene to be from Crime Scene photos or just a generic shot of broken glass?

View attachment 107749

:silly: WELL FIRST OF ALL.... NG it was Creekside Church of Christ .. NOT Church of God

Thanks for the video!

IMHO

I am male and I always use my blinker - not just for making turns but also for changing lanes. We may be a rare breed, but we are not gender-specific.

By the way, I was curious as to which lane the perp makes that right turn into. Was hoping S/he turned directly into the left lane which could be an indicator of intent to do a u-turn and go back the other way, in the direction of the church.

But alas, it looks to me like the car turns into the right lane.

I was the one who started the offshoot about the tools...and I didn't say SW didn't bring his/her own tools--I said they didn't bring their own murder weapon so that the murder weapon could not be traced back to them. They could leave it there without fearing that any fibers from their car or home would be on it, and by leaving it there they didn't have the burden of disposing of it. My thinking was that what looks like an amateur crime or a crime of passion could be something more thought out by a hired killer.... It was just an idea I was kicking around. Secondly, I have heard that she was shot and that she was not. But don't they have to put that in the warrant? Or can they change some details?

attachment.php
Looks like a wooden floor so don't know where they got that photo from - maybe it is a stock photo.

Read The Rules, folks !

from The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc:

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

FWIW at 6:58-7:01 I see what appears to be the head of an above average size male turned to the right possibly looking down as well. I see what looks like a hairline and an ear to the left while the driver is in this pose. The driver's arm is extended straight, turning the wheel left. As the video progresses, I see the driver turn his head to face forward and at that point it goes too blurry to pick up anything. JMO

Reports of a new suspect, video in Bevers murder dispelled by Midlothian Police

MIDLOTHIAN - Rumors and misinformation recently circulated on social media about Midlothian Police having a potential suspect in the murder of Terry "Missy" Bevers. Those rumblings are unfounded, as police are still seeking the public's help with information that could lead to an arrest and conviction in April 2016 murder.
Midlothian Assistant Police Chief Kevin Johnson said the name circulating online, Lyle Valentich, was considered a person of interest at one point. However, the tip did not materialize with Valentich becoming a suspect and was closed out "months ago."
"In general, I can say with the dozens of specific person's of interest that were called in that we ran them through a variety of filters, which included their potential connection to the victim or the church," Johnson said. "Obviously, their alibi at the time of the offense, their height, weight, background and then with most of them there were face to face interviews. So none of that really lead to him become more than just a person we had a tip on."
Johnson said the tip was provided to police in May or June. ....MORE at http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20...-bevers-murder-dispelled-by-midlothian-police

Wow! I hope this does not mean we will be shut down again due to lack of new findings/evidence, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay