TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been on here in quite some time as I really started having nightmares over the SP and rewatching the videos of SP in the church countless times.

I don't know if it has been stated or not (still trying to get through this thread and watch SWFA video), but found it strange that the person in the vehicle turns the lights on and off so many times. JMO, but is it possible that they were signaling someone somewhere? Who and where, I don't know, but I'm trying to think of a reason someone would turn their lights on and off so much in the rain so early in the morning.

When the driver of the vehicle in question turned off the lights just prior to making the turn, he camouflages not only his subsequent turn, but he also gets a much better view of the SWFA building and parking lot area. They go straight to the very right of the North parking lot, drive to the end and then approach the back of the building. At some point he turns on the lights, but then may see the vehicles parked in the back, stops and turns the lights immediately off. Does not have to be a signal really IMO.

-Nin

It is a "little bit" before you have to do the crossover, so I'd give them a pass on that. However, don't you think that since the SWFA cameras caught several vehicles headed NW on Hwy 287.. they would see THIS ALTIMA, after the crossover headed towards the COC?? I should go drive that when traffic is slow - like this night.

Edited for clarification.

Maybe the driver cut the headlights (which I believe also cuts the license plate lights,) pulled the taillight/brake light fuse, and "drove by Braille" for a bit - in a rut, or by the feel of the subtle bump bump of the lane divider lines. Could still brake, but it wouldn't illuminate the tail lights. Thus maybe would not be seen driving slowly, or braking to turn into church.

All my opinion of course.

These shots were snapped "after hours" when SWFA was closed for the remainder of the day in July.

CoC CCTV at gun shop SWFA.jpg

CoC SWFA rear wall.jpg

It seems there is an entire second floor in this building.

What I was trying to get to was, I don't think that there was a warrant with a hand written date after the autopsy was completed that mentioned puncture wounds at all.

Correct, Autopsy was completed Tues April 19th.
Affidavits for probable cause SW

Dry cleaner 4/22: nothing re cause or description of injuries

iPhone & iPad issued 556 April 19, executed April 20, filed May 3 - "Had multiple puncture wounds found on her head and chest are consistant with the tools the suspect was carrying throughout the building "

ATT Target Numbers April 25, no injuries or description, only Murder

ATT Tower Dump April 21, No injuries or description

LinkedIn April 26 emerg data preservation and April 27 Warrant same as other written by this author nothing,

Truck to get personal stuff deceased from a head wound believe the unknown male used the unknown instrument to cause the death of MB

You're right. I'll be the next one dragged in. ESPECIALLY since I did own an Altima - years back (beige). :scared:

:silly: then they will have you on video along with everyone else who what cruised that parking lot (s) taking photos and video and sharing.

Good observation..

When the driver of the vehicle in question turned off the lights just prior to making the turn, he camouflages not only his subsequent turn, but he also gets a much better view of the SWFA building and parking lot area. They go straight to the very right of the North parking lot, drive to the end and then approach the back of the building. At some point he turns on the lights, but then may see the vehicles parked in the back, stops and turns the lights immediately off. Does not have to be a signal really IMO.

-Nin

Good thought..!

Maybe the driver cut the headlights (which I believe also cuts the license plate lights,) pulled the taillight/brake light fuse, and "drove by Braille" for a bit - in a rut, or by the feel of the subtle bump bump of the lane divider lines. Could still brake, but it wouldn't illuminate the tail lights. Thus maybe would not be seen driving slowly, or braking to turn into church.

All my opinion of course.

Correct, Autopsy was completed Tues April 19th.
Affidavits for probable cause SW

Dry cleaner 4/22: nothing re cause or description of injuries

iPhone & iPad issued 556 April 19, executed April 20, filed May 3 - "Had multiple puncture wounds found on her head and chest are consistant with the tools the suspect was carrying throughout the building "

ATT Target Numbers April 25, no injuries or description, only Murder

ATT Tower Dump April 21, No injuries or description

LinkedIn April 26 emerg data preservation and April 27 Warrant same as other written by this author nothing,

Truck to get personal stuff deceased from a head wound believe the unknown male used the unknown instrument to cause the death of MB
Given that and barring any other warrant that we haven't been able to get our hands on yet with a date after the autopsy saying puncture wounds it is entirely possible that the cause of death could be something other than puncture wounds.

The other thing I noticed in the warrants is that they also no longer stated anything about SP not being seen on camera after the murder. It doesn't mean that SP was seen, but they definitely don't state that SP wasn't seen in the later warrants either.

You're right. I'll be the next one dragged in. ESPECIALLY since I did own an Altima - years back (beige). :scared:

We will start a GoFindMe account for ya ;) Got no funds but will go find ya if ya come up missing :silly:

Also, in the video, early on it appears whoever that is in the vehicle is wearing short sleeves. After sitting for a while, they turn their lights on, a car passes going towards the church (this was about 6:24 - I looked for abnormalities and possible signaling from drivers on the road - it would be interesting to see if the last car that passed going towards the church flashed their lights or anything before their vehicle is caught on camera - when the person in the Nissan turns their lights on - I know, that is sidetracked, but I'm curious) and around the 6:58 mark when it shows a different angle of the person pulling out, it appears that the person may have long sleeves on. However, this may be a light trick.

All of this is JMO
Yes, the last car (The 5th one going
toward Creekside) I believe, is who the driver was waiting for. Didn't see a hibeam go off an on, but the moment he got close enough, the Altima driver had his headlights on and off (albeit cautiously) he/she went.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

In the altima I drove the wiper switch and light switch are on same handle. I figured maybe he was adjusting wiper and accidently turned them off. Especially if they are not familiar with the car. Also isn't it odd the lights were on in the church. And why wear tactical gear if you are killing with tools. I've known people to dress up like jehova witnesses to go in and Rob. Cop outfit would achieve same result. Less likely to call police if it's a cop u see when you are driving by

-Nin

Actually, now that I read what you wrote, I'm reminded of watching one of those cop/investigator reality shows where the cop turns off his headlights when arriving on scene precisely to have a better view of the house with out distortion from the headlights. It allowed him to take in the scene easier.

So perhaps that's another clue that could tie the altima driver with SP (who is LE related). Turning headlights off wasn't so much to stay invisible but more about having a very clear view of what was at the location so as to avoid any variables.

As you probably know, there are other reasons cops will cut their headlights, prowling through neighborhoods on patrol or upon arriving at a burglary in progress. They can cut their tail lights too sometimes.

I'm trying to remember the show I saw that on, but I can't for the life of me conjure it up now. :(

Just got done watching more videos posted by SWFA and wow they have some serious zoom capabilities on their cameras! You can watch a customer count his $100s and then unlock his phone. I even got his phone password after a couple playbacks lol... I'll bet they were able to create much better shots of Altima driver and police know much more than we do. I hope.

Given that and barring any other warrant that we haven't been able to get our hands on yet with a date after the autopsy saying puncture wounds it is entirely possible that the cause of death could be something other than puncture wounds.

The other thing I noticed in the warrants is that they also no longer stated anything about SP not being seen on camera after the murder. It doesn't mean that SP was seen, but they definitely don't state that SP wasn't seen in the later warrants either.

MPD Investigators who filed ea SW :

4/18 MB Gray Ford F150 - Stephen Cooper

4/19 Forensic Exam & Extract MB iPhone & iPad - Cody Moon

4/20 Exigent Circumstances Affidavit for FB accounts for BB & MB SW both completed by Nick Shelby/Nicholas Shelby*

4/21 AT&T Cell Tower Dump hrs of 3-5am - Cody McKinney

4/22 The Dry Cleaner Super Center - Cody McKinney

4/25 AT&T Targeted #’s Cody McKinney

4/26 -4/27 MB & Casey Williams /LinkedIn until death *LinkedIn - Nick Selby

:thinking: They had a private family visitation. Closed casket funeral. It possible that they had casket open for family only. Funeral Directors can do wonders. Sadly I have seen it where you couldn't see the horror that happened. I know people that have had closed casket with nothing horrific happen just the wishes of deceased or family. I also known some that because they didn't see the loved one it didn't seem real to them. JMHO

I had friends who went to the funeral that said that it was closed because of horrific it was...but, of course I didn't go so can't speak firsthand. agree with you though on the work they can do, JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, after this, (my first encounter with WS) I trust 1000% to not leave one stone (or shard of rock) to get to the truth!! I'd rather have ya'll than Sherlock Holmes.

We will start a GoFindMe account for ya ;) Got no funds but will go find ya if ya come up missing :silly:

Actually, I'm not quite sure that I believe SP won't crack. SP just needs to vent to the right person who may be motivated by money or something else to tell. It'll happen.

2 things, that raised questions - and some answers- in my mind:

One, why was the crime scene marked off so tight? It did not include the entire church property, but basically only the building, if you look at news coverage and follow the yellow tape. A broader crime scene would have secured any additional evidence possibly found in the parking areas and beyond. Evidence is collected and secured not only to hopefully lead to an identification, but also to be used in court.

Two, why was the crime scene cleared so fast? A search of the property would have required additional man power ( academy members for example) and a broader crime scene (again). Why the hurry? Why letting church members back into the building so quick? The entire interior area, where SP is seen on camera, was supposed to be checked by CS investigators. They must have been incredibly fast to cover so much space. Unless- SP left incriminating evidence behind and they just have not found the source yet?

-Nin

Will tiptoe here for I support LE. The total time LE spent at the CS seems minimal. Techs needed to process the entire area where MB was, the closet and door that SP opened, the Kitchen, the doors, glass left broken or unbroken. It appears a daunting task.

Midlo officials did say, last April, they did not understand the movements of the SP in the church. Hopefully, someone studies SP on vid every day for clues so they possess better understanding now.
:thinking: If the Altima is connected, why did SP want to be on camera at both locations? Why was that important to SP? In the church vid, SP looks straight at us. That's confidence and boldness.

2 things, that raised questions - and some answers- in my mind:

One, why was the crime scene marked off so tight? It did not include the entire church property, but basically only the building, if you look at news coverage and follow the yellow tape. A broader crime scene would have secured any additional evidence possibly found in the parking areas and beyond. Evidence is collected and secured not only to hopefully lead to an identification, but also to be used in court.

Two, why was the crime scene cleared so fast? A search of the property would have required additional man power ( academy members for example) and a broader crime scene (again). Why the hurry? Why letting church members back into the building so quick? The entire interior area, where SP is seen on camera, was supposed to be checked by CS investigators. They must have been incredibly fast to cover so much space. Unless- SP left incriminating evidence behind and they just have not found the source yet?

-Nin

BBM

Nin, what kind of evidence may have been left behind? How would LE have known when they were on the scene that it belonged to SP? I do like your thought because it's far more encouraging than the other option. I find the (relatively little) time it took to clear the scene worrisome.

-Nin

BBM again

When I have viewed the video, the flashing lights have not appeared to me as a signal. I think that the Altima driver was caught off guard and startled by the two parked cars. If you watch the video closely, you can see the front of the car dip when the driver brakes. That dip indicates that he braked fairly hard. Having said that, the Altima's behavior is still not on the up-and-up.

I am open to the flashing lights being a signal, but it wasn't my original interpretation.

Hey, after this, (my first encounter with WS) I trust 1000% to not leave one stone (or shard of rock) to get to the truth!! I'd rather have ya'll than Sherlock Holmes.

A stone isn't really a shard of rock. A shard is.....:slapfight::worms: :floorlaugh:

I would come find you even if I had to look under every last sharrod of rock!

Will tiptoe here for I support LE. The total time LE spent at the CS seems minimal. Techs needed to process the entire area where MB was, the closet and door that SP opened, the Kitchen, the doors, glass left broken or unbroken. It appears a daunting task.

Midlo officials did say, last April, they did not understand the movements of the SP in the church. Hopefully, someone studies SP on vid every day for clues so they possess better understanding now.
:thinking: If the Altima is connected, why did SP want to be on camera at both locations? Why was that important to SP? In the church vid, SP looks straight at us. That's confidence and boldness.

By the time the scene was cleared, do you think that MPD was even aware of all of SP's wanderings? I wonder when MPD concluded SP spent a lot of time in the kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay