TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the one who started the offshoot about the tools...and I didn't say SW didn't bring his/her own tools--I said they didn't bring their own murder weapon so that the murder weapon could not be traced back to them. They could leave it there without fearing that any fibers from their car or home would be on it, and by leaving it there they didn't have the burden of disposing of it. My thinking was that what looks like an amateur crime or a crime of passion could be something more thought out by a hired killer.... It was just an idea I was kicking around. Secondly, I have heard that she was shot and that she was not. But don't they have to put that in the warrant? Or can they change some details?
I haven't gotten through all the warrants but they only mention wounds in the ones very early in the case.

The warrant for her truck, the warrant for her iPhone and iPad and the one for the phone records all had it.
The latest one I found was dated before the Wednesday after the murder.

The warrant for Missy's LinkedIN, the warrant for her FB account, the warrant for BB's FB account, and the warrant for the Cell Tower dump do not contain any mention of how she was killed.

I think I am missing the warrant for CW's LinkedIN, if someone has it handy can they see the date that was written in when filling it out and if it mentions the puncture wounds?

I have watched until my eyes became a square format. :) I've now seen the other car. If it is a SUV in light colour (maybe silver) then there is a second connection to the attempted theft and arrested "binocular man" (look at the video of that incident). I think the arrested man is once standing beside a SUV (or similar, I'm no car expert) as if it's his car. - I think there is a connection and the gun shop had a reason to release the videos one after another ....
I further noticed:

Video time 3.11
I begin to see things and I'm seeing a red car with it's lights on. I see 3 parallel light stripes which I can't see before 3.11. Red car and stripes behind the parking lot of the Altima.
Video time 3.16
Altima stands in parking lot. Red car now has it's lights off, light stripes aren't seen any more.
Video time 6.11
Housewall to the right dark.
Video time 6.16
Housewall illuminated but the light source I don't know.
Video time 6.21
Behind the Altima in parking lot there is a light stripe. Light source I don't know.
Video time 6.26
Light stripe is gone. Reason I don't know.

All the time when the Altima in the parking lot is seen there is a little motion at a certain place. I try to explain where: You see 2 parking lots for the disabled. Across the right of these lots there is something like a "potrusion" or wall (same wall is seen across the left parking lot). Between the roof and this little wall there is a small light interspace. Exactly there I see a little "point", looks like blurred, which is moving during every > curser move (frame) I use. I think there is something/someone's head or shadow which/who is moving all the time, from frame to frame.

Hopefully someone is able to understand my description? :blushing:

Yes, the other vehicle does look like a light colored SUV... will go back and look at the video more carefully. thanks for posting.

I haven't gotten through all the warrants but they only mention wounds in the ones very early in the case.

The warrant for her truck, the warrant for her iPhone and iPad and the one for the phone records all had it.

The warrant for Missy's LinkedIN, the warrant for her FB account, the warrant for BB's FB account, and the warrant for the Cell Tower dump do not contain any mention of how she was killed.

I think I am missing the warrant for CW's LinkedIN, if someone has it handy can they see the date that was written in when filling it out and if it mentions the puncture wounds?
Never mind. I believe that CW was covered in the emergency request attached to the LinkedIN warrant I mentioned.

ETA: Someone correct, if I have something wrong.

From my notes:

4) Filed 5/3 NO SW# Written on copy LinkedIn
4/26 FAXED Emergency Data Preservation for MB account
4/27 Affidavit EXIGENT CIRCUMSTANCES
4/27 Warrant EXIGENT CIRCUMSTANCES
*no Warrant Return form JMHO is because this was sent to the Company is in Mountain View, CA

5) Filed 5/3 NO SW# Written on Copy LinkedIn for Casey Williams account
4/26 FAXED Emergency Data Preservation for Casey Williams account
*no Warrant Return form JMHO is because this was sent to the Company in CA

scribd of LinkedIn SW https://www.scribd.com/doc/311644087/Terri-Bevers-LinkedIn-Warrant-5-5-16

**MB and CW LinkedIn SW are together in the release

I feel as if I am coming full circle. I started following this case in May, and for a long time, I did not have a leading theory. There were too many plausible theories and motives for me to latch onto to one (or a few). However, when Missy's thread was closed over the July 4th holiday, I spent some time visiting other cases on WSs. After that break, I came away believing that the family was at the center of this. The motives, not only with respect to BB but others as well, are overwhelming. If it is a member of the family, I do believe that at least one accomplice would be involved. On top of that, the family business would be an insanely easy way to funnel money to an unidentified person (see Dan Markel case for how this can be done). Furthermore, BB's fishing trip, which serves as his alibi, was paid for by a (unnamed and undisclosed) vendor of the family business. I just can't let go of the fact that BB's alibi was funded by an entity with ties to the family business. Having said all of that, motive and opportunity do not make one a murderer. It just is hard for me to personally ignore those things.

Also, I find it highly suspicious that MPD has been and is unwilling to clear the family. Since the May 20 presser when MPD stated that Missy's family were no longer suspects (and only after clearly delineating between POIs and suspects), I have felt that MPD has hedged its bet with respect to the family at every possible turn. I don't follow the FB groups, but I do frequently check MPD's FB page. I have been shocked by the allegations made against the family that have been allowed to remain on the page. Visitors have repeatedly asked if MPD is willing to clear the family as POIs. Radio silence from MPD. That silence seems extremely telling, especially when coupled with the other things that aren't being said - watch out for a dangerous killer on the loose, we need help from the public to find xyz, etc. In contrast, MPD seemed willing to clear LV without hesitation and without stipulations. If MPD truly believes that the entire extended family are victims, why won't they come to their defense? Why won't they state on their FB page that the family are no longer POIs? Why would they leave up a screenshot of KS's FB rant about BB being bugged on their FB page? None of MPD's actions are victim friendly with respect to the family. I just cannot overlook this... no matter how hard I try. And if the entire extended family are victims, this is just one more injustice for them.

Having said all of that, I also stated that I would be less skeptical of the family come the end of the year. That timeline has come and gone. If the family was involved, I do think that somebody would have cracked by now. So that leads me back to where I was in May..... juggling numerous theories in my mind.

At the moment, family and corrupt LE top the list. And I won't be shocked if the family teamed up with a corrupt member of LE to carry out MB's death. In fact, the only thing that would shock me right now is if this was not a targeted murder. I have always firmly believed that MB was ambushed, and I have not wavered from that.

One last thing - MPD has to know what happened to the Altima after it left SWFA. The car was either picked up by a camera further down 287, or it was picked back up by the SWFA cameras after making a U-turn. It's not out-of-the-question that MPD could see the Altima enter CCoC (headlights only). I simply can't believe that the car turned out of SWFA and was never seen again on camera. Since MPD decided to show the Altima in connection with MB's case, I think that they know it's involved. The previously released still shot was a message to SP - we know what you were doing.

ETA - I am wondering why we have not seen any warrants for computers at BB's place of employment. Maybe he turned them over on his own volition?

Now that we have a much better look at the Altima, does anyone want to discuss whether it is or isn't the same vehicle as the one seen in the carjacking at the Midlothian Wal-Mart on Easter Sunday?

Here is a link to the story about the carjacking. There is embedded video, and the silver car is shown around the 2:25 mark.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...to-fight-off-two-suspects-in-armed-carjacking

MPD confirmed to me today that no arrests have been made in the carjacking as of today, and the carjacked vehicle (a Ford Escape) has not been recovered.

I put together side-by-side frames of the cars from the SWFA and carjacking videos. Obviously the sizing and camera perspective don't match, but they look fairly close in design. What do y'all think?

attachment.php

I thought the two crimes were connected. cars look similar, but jmo.

I am male and I always use my blinker - not just for making turns but also for changing lanes. We may be a rare breed, but we are not gender-specific.

By the way, I was curious as to which lane the perp makes that right turn into. Was hoping S/he turned directly into the left lane which could be an indicator of intent to do a u-turn and go back the other way, in the direction of the church.

But alas, it looks to me like the car turns into the right lane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you turn your blinker on when leaving an empty parking lot? Actually I know of people who do it on a circular drive.

The turnaround is far enough down that he/she could have moved easily into the left lane. Also, that would have been the legal way to
do it and it seems our driver is being a diligent driver.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

A few comments in relation to the video:

1) Did you notice that right at the commencement of the vid as the car is driving in the driveway with it's lights off that the footage cuts out for a second? I think that this time would have presented a great opportunity to identify the number plate as there were no lights impacting upon the view. Do you think that LE have asked SWFA to cut this out? Perhaps they already know the licence plate number?

2) Initially, I thought that there were two people in the car as I was working with contrast and shadow on photoshop however, now I think that what I thought was a person is simply a light coloured seat - see first image. This is due to the straight nature of the white part. When you compare it to the driver's side the driver's side is definitely more round. Do we know what kinds of seat covers fabric or leather the vehicle comes with? You will see in the second image that the seat is very light against the dark clothing of the driver.

3) In the image named SP you will see that there is definitely something obscuring the face. In fact, as I was playing with the contrast it appeared to be more and more like a slit (helmut?). When I used a free anti blurring program a red line came across the area where the face would be indicating that it is possibly a helmut worn. Additionally, the white slit appears in front of the head rest indicating that it would be where the head would be positioned.

I believe that the appearance of this vehicle on the morning of Missy's murder is far too coincidental. I think that it is likely that SP was scoping out the area and planning the hit. MOO of course.

P.S - I am not sure if the pics will upload as it's my first time posting one.

Wow! I hope this does not mean we will be shut down again due to lack of new findings/evidence, etc.
It seems like MPD is backtracking-that or Crime Online got creative and went to 'press' without authorization

I am male and I always use my blinker - not just for making turns but also for changing lanes. We may be a rare breed, but we are not gender-specific.

By the way, I was curious as to which lane the perp makes that right turn into. Was hoping S/he turned directly into the left lane which could be an indicator of intent to do a u-turn and go back the other way, in the direction of the church.

But alas, it looks to me like the car turns into the right lane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is a "little bit" before you have to do the crossover, so I'd give them a pass on that. However, don't you think that since the SWFA cameras caught several vehicles headed NW on Hwy 287.. they would see THIS ALTIMA, after the crossover headed towards the COC?? I should go drive that when traffic is slow - like this night.

Edited for clarification.

From my notes:

4) Filed 5/3 NO SW# Written on copy LinkedIn
4/26 FAXED Emergency Data Preservation for MB account
*no Warrant Return form JMHO is because this was sent to the Company is in Mountain View, CA

5) Filed 5/3 NO SW# Written on Copy LinkedIn for Casey Williams account
4/26 FAXED Emergency Data Preservation for Casey Williams account
*no Warrant Return form JMHO is because this was sent to the Company in CA

scribd of LinkedIn SW https://www.scribd.com/doc/311644087/Terri-Bevers-LinkedIn-Warrant-5-5-16

**MB and CW LinkedIn SW are together in the release

((hugs)) You are the best note taker ever.

Carry on.

LI Warrant states a murder by an unknown suspect.
It mentions the LI message MB shared with a friend.
Issued on April 27, 2016
It was faxed to LI.

I do not see the pics but I did spend time (too much) looking at Altima options for those models. I believe the interior is called
"blond" and is a very light cream color. It was an interior color option for silver Altimas and others. It looks leather to me. JMHO

I haven't been on here in quite some time as I really started having nightmares over the SP and rewatching the videos of SP in the church countless times.

I don't know if it has been stated or not (still trying to get through this thread and watch SWFA video), but found it strange that the person in the vehicle turns the lights on and off so many times. JMO, but is it possible that they were signaling someone somewhere? Who and where, I don't know, but I'm trying to think of a reason someone would turn their lights on and off so much in the rain so early in the morning.

Any reason why this person didn't organize a grid search on their own? People don't necessarily need LE involvement or approval to act on their own.

2 things, that raised questions - and some answers- in my mind:

One, why was the crime scene marked off so tight? It did not include the entire church property, but basically only the building, if you look at news coverage and follow the yellow tape. A broader crime scene would have secured any additional evidence possibly found in the parking areas and beyond. Evidence is collected and secured not only to hopefully lead to an identification, but also to be used in court.

Two, why was the crime scene cleared so fast? A search of the property would have required additional man power ( academy members for example) and a broader crime scene (again). Why the hurry? Why letting church members back into the building so quick? The entire interior area, where SP is seen on camera, was supposed to be checked by CS investigators. They must have been incredibly fast to cover so much space. Unless- SP left incriminating evidence behind and they just have not found the source yet?

-Nin

What I was trying to get to was, I don't think that there was a warrant with a hand written date after the autopsy was completed that mentioned puncture wounds at all.

In the search warrant dated April 18, police said Bevers was "deceased from a head wound" and that the person in the video "used an unknown instrument to cause the death of Terri Bevers at this location."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Hea...376599651.html

@ 07:46

[video=youtube;9ETrO_lzweY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrO_lzweY[/video]

Screen Grab of the Broken Glass mentioned in N. Grace Mysteries Show. Can we trust this scene to be from Crime Scene photos or just a generic shot of broken glass?

View attachment 107749

:silly: WELL FIRST OF ALL.... NG it was Creekside Church of Christ .. NOT Church of God

And the headline says, Who ''knifed' Terri Leann - Missy - Bevers.

Last I heard, it was a head wound caused by an unknown instrument. Did I miss something?

2 things, that raised questions - and some answers- in my mind:

One, why was the crime scene marked off so tight? It did not include the entire church property, but basically only the building, if you look at news coverage and follow the yellow tape. A broader crime scene would have secured any additional evidence possibly found in the parking areas and beyond. Evidence is collected and secured not only to hopefully lead to an identification, but also to be used in court.

Two, why was the crime scene cleared so fast? A search of the property would have required additional man power ( academy members for example) and a broader crime scene (again). Why the hurry? Why letting church members back into the building so quick? The entire interior area, where SP is seen on camera, was supposed to be checked by CS investigators. They must have been incredibly fast to cover so much space. Unless- SP left incriminating evidence behind and they just have not found the source yet?

-Nin
I agree. They cleared the scene awful fast for such a large building and surrounding property. Didn't they have some other dog (from Red Oak maybe) that was brought in to nose around the property outside the same day they had the ATF dog there? Anyway, I just hope they weren't being over-confident based on all the evidence SP left them.

It is a "little bit" before you have to do the crossover, so I'd give them a pass on that. However, don't you think that since the SWFA cameras caught several vehicles headed NW on Hwy 287.. they would see THIS ALTIMA, after the crossover headed towards the COC?? I should go drive that when traffic is slow - like this night.

Edited for clarification.

:silly: then they will have you on video along with everyone else who what cruised that parking lot (s) taking photos and video and sharing.

Also, in the video, early on it appears whoever that is in the vehicle is wearing short sleeves. After sitting for a while, they turn their lights on, a car passes going towards the church (this was about 6:24 - I looked for abnormalities and possible signaling from drivers on the road - it would be interesting to see if the last car that passed going towards the church flashed their lights or anything before their vehicle is caught on camera - when the person in the Nissan turns their lights on - I know, that is sidetracked, but I'm curious) and around the 6:58 mark when it shows a different angle of the person pulling out, it appears that the person may have long sleeves on. However, this may be a light trick.

All of this is JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member