TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto!

there are way too many coincidences in this case. I feel like a broken record, but what mpd isn't saying to me says more than they are. I'm going by the lack of recent updates-i know they may have said stuff in the past...

1. They're not currently all over the news and sm asking for tips directly from the public...yes, the articles include every tip line...but, they haven't done any new press release in a while.
2. They're not telling people (directly from mpd officially) that there's a murderer and the town should be scared and on edge.
3. They haven't officially from their pages cleared anyone.

I think they're very strategic in what they say and have someone (or really multiple people) they're watching. Why would they show their cards and risk compromising the case? It's one thing to have strong suspicions, and another to have an airtight case that will nail this creep in jail. Their whole job is based on security of the community. Yes, there's corrupt people in every career, but i personally don't think they're getting enough credit. I could be completely wrong and that's ok.

I have to stick with my gut that this was a very personal, targeted and gruesome murder.

I've never followed a case this close and if it wasn't local, i probably wouldn't. It's fascinating to see the skills people have on here. I truly hope they're close to an arrest! All jmo

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

Many social media have been locked down or deleted but you can find info here.

ArkansasMimi had posted this link in the Media thread.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/311723138/ATT-Warrant-Dated-April-25

As for knowing who the unnamed POI is? We don't really, but it was assumed by some to be (and was all over private Facebook groups) a particular person that Midlothian Police today said they had cleared. There are a few links to the article a few pages back.

Thanks so much! So if I'm understanding correctly, they do not actually have a POI?

Here's one thing in NG's video that jumped out at me that has never been discussed. The reason is, I saw it first hand on local LE releases, just a few times... then the video was edited where "bits" were edited. I didn't know enough to take a "video" of the video as backup, being a rookie at this sleuthing. I didn't dare bring it up because I couldn't prove it... but NG JUST did, so I know I'm not losing my mind.

That being said.. When I FIRST saw the video locally, I watched intently as SP was going thru the church, opening doors and such. At one point the video camera didn't "shut off", it looked like a hand or black scarf or something slowly covered the lens. I would compare it to a slow eyeblink. When I looked at the edited version of LE's released version - that cover the lens part was edited. It made me doubt myself... but I know what I saw. I just couldn't provide a link for WS. T ONITE, in NG's release, she mentions a "blackout" at 7:08-7:10. You can see where it looks like a hand or scarf covered the lens. Have a look and see if you see that. Of course that might support the 2 perp theory... because one SP was in the hallway, I believe. Just check it out. TU!

There was also cut out some of the Suspect walking to the door. In the first version from MSM with time stamp, you see more prior to Suspect getting to the door that opened and went in. They have acknowledged they have more. And there are many spliced parts lol you have to go frame by frame then watch to really see it. *** And your not kookoo ;)

If person had military experience then they're most likely trained to handle death in a different way than most...so a change in behavior may not be super obvious. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was making a point of how IMO perp miscalculated events after committing the death. Meaning one of the reasons this perp thought they could pull it off without being caught was bc they anticipated limitations of local LE and not the elite agencies that came on board. I would think the possibility of being arrested and facing the death penalty in TX might rattle their cage more than little:)

Sorry for all that have been implicated or even under suspicion.. I can't imagine.

Here's one thing in NG's video that jumped out at me that has never been discussed. The reason is, I saw it first hand on local LE releases, just a few times... then the video was edited where "bits" were edited. I didn't know enough to take a "video" of the video as backup, being a rookie at this sleuthing. I didn't dare bring it up because I couldn't prove it... but NG JUST did, so I know I'm not losing my mind.

That being said.. When I FIRST saw the video locally, I watched intently as SP was going thru the church, opening doors and such. At one point the video camera didn't "shut off", it looked like a hand or black scarf or something slowly covered the lens. I would compare it to a slow eyeblink. When I looked at the edited version of LE's released version - that cover the lens part was edited. It made me doubt myself... but I know what I saw. I just couldn't provide a link for WS. T ONITE, in NG's release, she mentions a "blackout" at 7:08-7:10. You can see where it looks like a hand or scarf covered the lens. Have a look and see if you see that. Of course that might support the 2 perp theory... because one SP was in the hallway, I believe. Just check it out. TU!

OMG I thought I was the only one!! I thought that too.

Thanks so much! So if I'm understanding correctly, they do not actually have a POI?
Don't know that they were saying they don't have a POI and they weren't saying they have one either. But they made a point of saying that particular person was looked into and cleared.

Many social media have been locked down or deleted but you can find info here.

ArkansasMimi had posted this link in the Media thread.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/311723138/ATT-Warrant-Dated-April-25

As for knowing who the unnamed POI is? We don't really, but it was assumed by some to be (and was all over private Facebook groups) a particular person that Midlothian Police today said they had cleared. There are a few links to the article a few pages back.

It's good to see LE didn't waste time squelching that rumor. I hate to see another person harassed endlessly because of it.

Reports of a new suspect, video in Bevers murder dispelled by Midlothian Police

http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20...-bevers-murder-dispelled-by-midlothian-police

Thank you!

I get a feeling from LE of the Mickey Schunick case. They have so much more than they are saying. The car, I remember all the footage of the white truck and the analysis of what people saw in the footage of the truck. I hope this case is solved soon. I'm not a sleuth, just like reading so I have nothing to add. I honestly am at a loss here as far as who done it. I just hope Missy gets justice soon.

I'm about throw out my perp list and start all over :(

:silly: Perp Lists just another name for rabbit hole map JMHO

Been there done that. When there is endless possibilities as in this ... make lists and notes as to why make ya go hmmm. That way ya stay open minded and see the facts as they are presented and not just try to make some fit your rabbit hole ;) again been there done that.

THANK YOU!!! Seeing the lens covered up literally made me jump back. But them it was cut shortly thereafter. (((ezrah)))

OMG I thought I was the only one!! I thought that too.

Sorry for all that have been implicated or even under suspicion.. I can't imagine.

Agreed...people can be ruthless and make a mountain of a mole hole!! This is going to be a heck of a lifetime/dateline story. Her poor daughters!!

THANK YOU!!! Seeing the lens covered up literally made me jump back. But them it was cut shortly thereafter. (((ezrah)))

I recall it the exact same way. It was so creepy that it stayed with me. That's why I'm here all these months later, all the rabbit holes, unpaid work on the case. Lol Thank you for bringing it up!

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Peach View Post
By the time the scene was cleared, do you think that MPD was even aware of all of SP's wanderings? I wonder when MPD concluded SP spent a lot of time in the kitchen

Same here. One of my top questions.

IIRC
First responders arrived about 5:10?

Scene released at noon

the Press Conf was around 3-3:15ish.

They had plenty time to watch and rewatch the videos. We do not know what time the JP arrived to pronounce and release to take to ME office. Depending on how many folks were there, that was right under 7 hours to process the scene. And from MSM videos seemed like they had at least half dozen technicians walking in and out. JMHO

I recall it the exact same way. It was so creepy that it stayed with me. That's why I'm here all these months later, all the rabbit holes, unpaid work on the case. Lol Thank you for bringing it up!

Did it make you think there wa an accomplice in the church? Since the "lens coverup" video version disappeared, I couldn't remember exactly when it happened. But here is the point for sleuthers... If the murder wasn't captured on camera, perhaps the camera lens was covered. Which could put MB's murder further out into the hallway than in an alcove. The blackout was on the first video release that got edited later on. (See NG's video at 7:08-7:10-ish)

Did it make you think there wa an accomplice in the church? Since the "lens coverup" video version disappeared, I couldn't remember exactly when it happened. But here is the point for sleuthers... If the murder wasn't captured on camera, perhaps the camera lens was covered. Which could put MB's murder further out into the hallway than in an alcove. The blackout was on the first video release that got edited later on. (See NG's video at 7:08-7:10-ish)

Is the NG you're referencing from an old show or recent?

Is the NG you're referencing from an old show or recent?

way in the beginning we all discussed that 2 perps might be involved. I always thought it was a husband/wife duo but perhaps it was two men....please direct me to the link of the video you are referring too....starting from scratch again with an open mind

Wow...I've been twiddling my thumbs for weeks & weeks waiting for Missy Bever forum to open up again and I guess it's been open a while...

I am still working on screen captures from the surveillance video at the church and have gotten several more eye pictures. I created a website with a few of them.

https://sites.google.com/site/d76013/

@Oregon, ezrah.

This thread..
#38 - #332, 334, & 337 posts. I'm on my ipad, not as easy to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru