TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have missed the stolen KIA story. Okay, so these photos are taken from the Walmart parking lot? Then that is why the police pulled them down.

I believe those are the photos of the KIA that was stolen from ( I think) Walmart.

I must have missed the stolen KIA story. Okay, so these photos are taken from the Walmart parking lot? Then that is why the police pulled them down.

A woman was carjacked in the Walmart parking lot on Easter Sunday at the end of March, prior to MB's murder. Her 2007 Ford Escape was taken. Not a Kia.

The car was used to drop off the two suspects at a nearby church. It is a Nissan Versa and was captured on the church's surveillance camera. They then walked to Walmart and committed the carjacking.

Neither the Escape, the Versa or the suspects have been located.

I still can't buy the fact that SWFA is releasing the Altima video on their own without the accordance of MPD.

• The video has been edited IMO (monochrome video from color capable cameras, many frames appear 'burned' down or 'dodged' in areas to conceal detail etc), and spliced up in similar fashion to the released SP video in the church. Obviously the weather and artifacts from compression etc are at play also.
  • Assuming there are cameras in the back of SWFA, why not release more of the video of the car going around the building?
  • If SWFA are really acting alone, why not show extended video from the north west facing part of the building that captures the church in the background? At least splice up the parts where we see cars entering/exiting the parking lot.

Someone upstream in the thread mentioned that the timing of the cars and the church could help a suspect create an alibi. I suppose so, but you would think if this was a planned murder then they would already have a decent alibi manufactured if caught.

Thank you, Cannonball! I had remembered seeing those photos way back when all of this first happened and hoped revisiting them could possibly tell us more. Darn.

A woman was carjacked in the Walmart parking lot on Easter Sunday at the end of March, prior to MB's murder. Her 2007 Ford Escape was taken. Not a Kia.

The car was used to drop off the two suspects at a nearby church. It is a Nissan Versa and was captured on the church's surveillance camera. They then walked to Walmart and committed the carjacking.

The still shot i seen was from a camera inside the church at night and it caught the perps vehicle. But it was too grainy to blow up.

Thank you, Cannonball! I had remembered seeing those photos way back when all of this first happened and hoped revisiting them could possibly tell us more. Darn.

I went down the path of thinking that car was the Altima, until MPD confirmed that it was a Versa.

Still possible that the two crimes could be related. In the carjacking you have perps being dropped off at a church to commit a crime nearby. What if the Altima was the same group of people? They case the gun store at 2 am and see that there are cameras everywhere. They go and get the SWAT outfit from wherever they have it. Return and go to the church. Maybe the intent is to screw around in the church and then go to SWFA afterward when the rain lets up. Maybe they gave up on SWFA as being too fortified and just decided to break into the next nearest business.

The two suspects from Easter are black. But we never got a look at the driver of the Versa, so maybe that kid is white and it's him we see in the Creekside video.

Interesting that the inside camera was able to get a glimpse. Many theorize the car drove down a dirt road in back of the church, parked and then walked over a small creek to access the church...maybe that's not the case!

The still shot i seen was from a camera inside the church at night and it caught the perps vehicle. But it was too grainy to blow up.

I found it! I saved the two photos on my old laptop! The attached photos were on the Midlothian police website along with photos of the perp very early in the investigation. Notice it doesn't appear to be raining! Did the perp visit the church on another day, when it wasn't raining and the police were able to grab these photos? I have not been able to find them online anywhere now but thankfully still had them on my old laptop. Is this the same car as the one shown on the surveillance video from the gun shop?

Msybe it's an example... a car like this.,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So basically a show producer (or NG herself) is following this forum. Literally addressing exactly what we've been discussing the past few days.

Let's work together. :)

Yip, As I listened I found myself saying " websleuths info, check" More websleuths info, check check, etc.

Yip, As I listened I found myself saying " websleuths info, check" More websleuths info, check check, etc.

I can't listen right now. Anything in the podcast we HAVEN'T addressed here at WS?

Things that make ya go hmmmm...jmo

I can't listen right now. Anything in the podcast we HAVEN'T addressed here at WS?
IMO they seemed to put extra emphasis on the search warrant (s) and that it was multiple affairs MB had or was having.
Also talked about the road/path that leads to the back of the church.

Interesting that the inside camera was able to get a glimpse. Many theorize the car drove down a dirt road in back of the church, parked and then walked over a small creek to access the church...maybe that's not the case!

I think a sluether 50 threads ago took a still shot from one of the cameras that pointed toward a window or door. Then they zoomed in blew it up to show the reflection better. In which a car was shown.

So maybe we can duplicate a still from a camera that shows a window or door. Idk

I still can't buy the fact that SWFA is releasing the Altima video on their own without the accordance of MPD.

• The video has been edited IMO (monochrome video from color capable cameras, many frames appear 'burned' down or 'dodged' in areas to conceal detail etc), and spliced up in similar fashion to the released SP video in the church. Obviously the weather and artifacts from compression etc are at play also.
  • Assuming there are cameras in the back of SWFA, why not release more of the video of the car going around the building?
  • If SWFA are really acting alone, why not show extended video from the north west facing part of the building that captures the church in the background? At least splice up the parts where we see cars entering/exiting the parking lot.

Someone upstream in the thread mentioned that the timing of the cars and the church could help a suspect create an alibi. I suppose so, but you would think if this was a planned murder then they would already have a decent alibi manufactured if caught.
Indeed.

We have no footage from any of these 4 cameras on the south side of the building.

attachment.php

None from this camera in the front (east side).

attachment.php

And nothing from the two cameras furthest back in this view on the north side. The closest camera is the one we see the Altima parked under for 3+ minutes and we see footage from at about the 6:58 or so mark of the video.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot - 01222017 - 02:31:35 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 01222017 - 02:31:35 PM.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 227
  • Screenshot - 01222017 - 02:30:31 PM.png
    Screenshot - 01222017 - 02:30:31 PM.png
    350 KB · Views: 228
  • Screenshot - 01222017 - 02:15:31 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 01222017 - 02:15:31 PM.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 228
That's an interesting theory. There were the 2 vehicles that the car stops at, as though they are checking them out. Maybe one was her man's and she was trying to see who owned the other car.

Has SWFA ever stated why there were 2 vehicles parked there so late at night?

not that I know of and that is an awesome building, notice the full covered balcony like Romeo and Juliet's lol. The light like from a television was in a room that leads to that balcony. Guessing whomever owns this place made him a little nest to stay in overnight if need be. Great idea if you are wealthy enough. The gun sells business must be good and I was shocked to see overweight middle class looking men trying to swipe various items from that store. The nerve of them especially with all the signs saying they have excellent security cams. geesh

Indeed.

We have no footage from any of these 3 cameras on the south side of the building.

attachment.php

None from this camera in the front (east side).

attachment.php

And nothing from the two cameras furthest back in this view on the north side. The closest camera is the one we see the Altima parked under for 3+ minutes and we see footage from at about the 6:58 or so mark of the video.

attachment.php

Maybe the missing ones were cameras situated in such a way that rain was collecting on them and making them unusable?

Even one of the views we do have was partially obscured by a raindrop.

Might be worthwhile to check the direction and strength of the wind at 2 am that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess the "tv" is most likely a computer monitor in someone's office

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads