TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe.. they did respond to the Brainscratch guy John Lordan. They basically only confirmed they are NOT working with MPD. They only released it to bring more attention to the case. [video=youtube;CSfodLstJLA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSfodLstJLA[/video]

I thought they said they released bc if a recent break in??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are sure?! That was "wannabedetective" response to me
Razz regarding your (Jethro) post. Wannabe thought your response was well worded and? And that it was self explanatory and I should have known that. I didn't agree of course.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

WB here. No one replied and people seemed to go a wrong direction on it (I thought it was an accurate assessment), so I responded.

The thesis stated was "I believe that if Missy had not become involved with CW (or anyone else after the prior episode) she would be alive today." People honed in on the CW part and I felt missed the "or anyone else after the prior episode" part, which is much bigger and makes quite a difference. My apologies if the attempt at clarification created confusion.

watched the 17 camera view of the Altima again out of sheer bordom and I get why she turned her lights off. She didnt want anyone in the store to see her pull in. Wonder if driver is related to anyone who works/owns etc. the gun store? checking up on her man at a late night hour. Tried to stick around and wait up on him then gave up ? She wont come forwad and admit she was spying on someone. There were other cars parked in that lot and light coming from upstairs. Wish I had thought to ask my hubby to ask them. He went in there when he was in town for his mother's funeral. Just a guess

I have been assuming that they were able to determine when Missy's truck arrived from the SWFA cameras. Otherwise SP would have to have been moving within the range of a camera that could also have a view of Missy's truck going by at the time it was going by which would have been very brief. Missy's truck couldn't trip the motion cameras on its own because it would be out of range of the motion detection capability of those cameras.

Then why didn't the SWFA cameras pick up the murderer's vehicle, assuming it was in the church's parking lot? They have arrival times for MB and the first camper to arrive, but none for the murderer.

watched the 17 camera view of the Altima again out of sheer bordom and I get why she turned her lights off. She didnt want anyone in the store to see her pull in. Wonder if driver is related to anyone who works/owns etc. the gun store? checking up on her man at a late night hour. Tried to stick around and wait up on him then gave up ? She wont come forwad and admit she was spying on someone. There were other cars parked in that lot and light coming from upstairs. Wish I had thought to ask my hubby to ask them. He went in there when he was in town for his mother's funeral. Just a guess

That's an interesting theory. There were the 2 vehicles that the car stops at, as though they are checking them out. Maybe one was her man's and she was trying to see who owned the other car.

Has SWFA ever stated why there were 2 vehicles parked there so late at night?

Then why didn't the SWFA cameras pick up the murderer's vehicle, assuming it was in the church's parking lot? They have arrival times for MB and the first camper to arrive, but none for the murderer.

Assumes the murderer even had a vehicle. They might not have had one, parking lot or otherwise. The one comment from Apr 19 about an unidentified camera picking up an unidentified car in the distance - that's so ambiguous that it's difficult to give it credence without more info.

But if a car did pull into the church lot, they could have turned off their lights prior to the turn, just as the Altima did at SWFA.

I remember seeing a photo early on of a car parked on the church lot that the Midlothian Police department posted on their website along with images of the perp in the church. I've been looking and can't seem to find the car picture anywhere but believe it is the same car we've been sleuthing. It is NOT the photo showing the round sticker on the back end of the car but rather a photo of a car parked in a lot and then pulling away. Now that all the video surveillance has been released from the gun shop, I'm interested in looking at the still shots that were captured at the church. Further, if the police had those pics so early on, they would also have still shots or video of the perp exiting the car and heading into the church as well. Anyone else remember seeing those photos early on?

WB here. No one replied and people seemed to go a wrong direction on it (I thought it was an accurate assessment), so I responded.

The thesis stated was "I believe that if Missy had not become involved with CW (or anyone else after the prior episode) she would be alive today." People honed in on the CW part and I felt missed the "or anyone else after the prior episode" part, which is much bigger and makes quite a difference. My apologies if the attempt at clarification created confusion.
I should have put Jethro's name in my response that you responded to.
I was directing the question specifically to him because of what I know about his theory. (He most always responds to my posts so I was confused when you answered).
My fault. Your response was a good one, but not the one I was looking for.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I remember seeing a photo early on of a car parked on the church lot that the Midlothian Police department posted on their website along with images of the perp in the church. I've been looking and can't seem to find the car picture anywhere but believe it is the same car we've been sleuthing. It is NOT the photo showing the round sticker on the back end of the car but rather a photo of a car parked in a lot and then pulling away. Now that all the video surveillance has been released from the gun shop, I'm interested in looking at the still shots that were captured at the church. Further, if the police had those pics so early on, they would also have still shots or video of the perp exiting the car and heading into the church as well. Anyone else remember seeing those photos early on?

The only pictures or video of the church parking lot that we've seen were taken after the fact, such as the shot of MB's vehicle parked under the awning.

I haven't seen anything like you describe, and I feel sure that if it existed, we would have talked about it for months and it would be posted in the Media thread.

Cannonball....I saw the photo and it was very early on but ONLY posted to the Midlothian police website and what I found curious about it was at the time the photo had no information posted with it....and then they had some pics of the perp with information regarding the perp. I wish I would have upload that photo when I saw it!

The only pictures or video of the church parking lot that we've seen were taken after the fact, such as the shot of MB's vehicle parked under the awning.

I haven't seen anything like you describe, and I feel sure that if it existed, we would have talked about it for months and it would be posted in the Media thread.

I remember that too, and it was very early on. Maybe they cleared that vehicle, but I do remember it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes you are correct. I remember that dark picture of the car as well. And it was from the church camera.

Lol. That's our homework assignment for the day. Find that pic. Lol

Are you sure you're those were not the still photos of the silver Altima from the SWFA surveillance cameras? They initially released those in hopes someone would recognize a silver Altima that had that distinct oval bumper sticker.

It is logical that SWFA could have seen the entrance of vehicles of MB and 1st camper, while not having any ability to see that of SP.

More likely than not, MB and the 1st camper to arrive would have entered the drive and then proceeded counter-clockwise around the church, moving past the W face of the building, going to the S side, and parking at or near the SW corner entrance. That S side of the building is exposed to SWFA across the distance, so in theory you might be able to see a vehicle that's moving into the S lot.

OTOH it's most likely that SP would have entered and then gone the other way, parking on the N side or E side of the building, which are out of view of SWFA.

LE may have footage and exact timing of SP arriving at the church from SWFA but they are not telling us so they don't help SP create an alibi for that timing.

I found it! I saved the two photos on my old laptop! The attached photos were on the Midlothian police website along with photos of the perp very early in the investigation. Notice it doesn't appear to be raining! Did the perp visit the church on another day, when it wasn't raining and the police were able to grab these photos? I have not been able to find them online anywhere now but thankfully still had them on my old laptop. Is this the same car as the one shown on the surveillance video from the gun shop?

Attachments

• car.JPG
    car.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 92
  • car2.JPG
    car2.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 87
I found it! I saved the two photos on my old laptop! The attached photos were on the Midlothian police website along with photos of the perp very early in the investigation. Notice it doesn't appear to be raining! Did the perp visit the church on another day, when it wasn't raining and the police were able to grab these photos? I have not been able to find them online anywhere now but thankfully still had them on my old laptop. Is this the same car as the one shown on the surveillance video from the gun shop?
I believe those are the photos of the KIA that was stolen from ( I think) Walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocky.marie