TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMHO, MPD already had extracted MB iPhone and iPad by time they got info from others. Interviews helped make sense "who was who" kinda thing. BB had told MPD about KC and CW for the SW to be done for FB on Wed 4/20/16. MT told reporter on Thur April 21 that they had looked at BB cell phone already so JMHO they did it on Tues? Wed at latest. It was right at a full week later before they got ATT Target SW and LinkedIn (4/26 emerg faxed over and SW 4/27). :thinking: curious what BB told Investigators on Tues when he went in... then had press conf that evening in yard. $$ says that when told about KC/CW. JMHO Go back and listen to that presser with that thought in mind. **also MB phone was not password protected per MPD. Strange to me for someone who having alleged affairs. JMHO How many times have you seen someone post on fb that they been hacked by *advertiser censored* because they didn't log out.

By the ATT Target Numbers SW signed Monday 4/25/16. BB allowed them to extract his iPhones < he had 2 listed on the SW, once very well could have been a phone for a child or a work phone or just another phone, but he and VB lines on the SW were longer, so more than one number.

JMHO, VB/RB were added due to the Shirt, CT/AT from rumors and AT was coworker. WH not sure unless posts to BB Facebook at time BB was out of town. MC maybe due to KC (looking for motive? CT or MC?)

CW must have had a pretty solid alibi too. He wasn't on any other SW that we are aware of. KC had a spin class. AT had a class. RB/VB/BB out of state.

Wed
4/20 Warrant return iPhone & iPad extraction executed, no time given
4/20 At some point this date ATF K9 searched inside and outside of building/grounds
4/20 1:18 p.m. post on CCofC about Prayer service https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...d=179345102342
4/20 6:30 p.m. Creekside doors open
4/20 6:45 p.m. time of prayer and reflection tonight at Creekside .
4/20 7:05 pm BB & MB FB Exigent Circumstances signed by Judge Carroll

I just don't believe either of the females could have the strength to do all this- the breaking in and the actual horrific killing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, lol but FL has different rules than the rest of the US lol I doubt we get any Tower Dump numbers for this case JMHO
And it appears that when they got the "that the department had received additional cellphone service records from an April "tower dump" search warrant " so not sure how many got prior or how many since.

I know from following other trials that Cell phone pings are not solid evidence and have seen some not use them because they are not exact. Here is an interesting article from 2014. I know they have came a long way since then but still there are issues with the pinging. http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/what-your-cell-phone-cant-tell-the-police

In this case they asked for all the ATT cell towers within 5 miles. I got those looking up towers once. There are also other cell towers not listed as ATT. I hope that doesn't become an issue. JMHO

AND YES on the GS Cookies ;) Thin Mint please, thank you lol

Cell phones ping to the clearest (signal) tower within range (over 20 miles), not always the closest tower. Cell phone tower evidence hasn't been accepted by the scientific community and it's becoming more common for courts to rule against or deny this type of evidence.

My impression was (not sure who floated it) that CW and MB were sexting since about January and after the SW was issued, it was either updated or clarified that attempts of rendezvousing were being made. KC is a good guess for the 15 month ago; except that they seems to remain good friends.
I believe I read a post on here a few months ago that they recently divorced.

Most likely, if a cell phone was indeed used, the murderer or accomplice would have used a disposable prepaid phone. It's pretty much common knowledge that police will get cellphone data from nearby towers to download pings, calls and other info. Unless the murderer forgot to take the battery out of their phone (anything's possible, I suppose), I'd expect this to be a dead-end as far as identifying the murderer. Maybe police were hoping Missy contacted the murderer, or vice versa, via cellphone, but I think at best she was calling a throwaway phone that leads to a dead-end.

I would find it highly unlikely anyone who went to this much planning of the murder would use a WiFi on an open network to check anything while in public. Too much of a risk that packet data to/from the network router is being stored that can tell usernames, passwords, email addresses, etc that might be passed. The church was very accommodating with their surveillance footage and I'm sure they would be similarly accommodating with their network data, so no search warrant would be required to obtain it. Same for SWFA I would imagine.

I wouldn't think SP or Altima would connect to Wi-Fi either.

The loopholes regarding prepaid and burner phones need to be resolved. These devices leave the door wide open for criminals/terrorists around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro4WS View Post
When you fill out a records request for various agencies or city or county government there is usually a part about exceptions. Here is an example from the City of Arlington, TX. The Texas statute itself explains all of them (though in legalese).

http://mygovhelp.org/ARLINGTONTX/_cs...aspx?inc=19633

There are other documents that would require a court order to protect them. For example, Ellis County doesn't have a Medical Examiner office and autopsy reports would go to the Justice of the Peace that pronounced Missy dead. Those autopsy reports would be part of an inquest by the Justice of the Peace, which is required when a death is the result of a crime. However, because this is a Justice of the Peace those documents are considered Judicial records in Texas and those records are available (not subject to the Open Records exemptions) unless MPD or the District Attorney gets an order from a court to protect them from being released. Judicial records in Texas are handled differently than other government records.

Especially Pending Investigation should protect anything they need. The gun mentioned says it is in a SW. That would be the Affidavit portion of the SW? It's been speculated that it could have been Missy's gun or a gun drawn by MPD. But the reason they gave is so the serial # is not used to report a stolen gun. I don't really understand that. If it is Missy's gun and registered to her or BB how could someone else say that gun was stolen? Or same if it is a gun belonging to MPD?
No mention of any gun in MB truck in the SW for her Ford F150. So not sure where people keep thinking a gun was in her truck.
Here is a post I made on Thread #29 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-29&p=12649279#post12649279

JMHO: in reference to the serial number listed in document
Attachment 97045 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...8#post12612388

Here is the Statute for that particular part the City was wishing to withhold:
Texas Government Code §&#8194;552.108.&#8195;Exception: &#8201;Certain Law Enforcement, Corrections, and Prosecutorial Information. - See more at: http://codes.findlaw.com/tx/governme....Q7wIQaCs.dpuf (b)&#8194;An internal record or notation of a law enforcement agency or prosecutor that is maintained for internal use in matters relating to law enforcement or prosecution is excepted from the requirements of Section 552.021 if: (1)&#8194;release of the internal record or notation would interfere with law enforcement or prosecution;

JMHO, this serial number to a firearm is in reference to a LEO firearm. It would be listed in the offence/incident reports and all surveillance video as was requested by Mr. Peritz. His April 29, 2016 Request is "Exhibit A"

Exhibit A- is seeking information, including documents and media relating to the April 18 incident,...( RE: Request for a copy of all surveillance footage, all search warrants and all search warrant returns, all 911 audio tapes, all offence/incident reports, and the autopsy relating to the homicide of a named individual ) Much of the responsive information to Mr. Pertiz's request was submitted on May 3, 2016. Therefore, the Attorney General opinion rendered relating to the May 3 2016 request will encompass responsive documents sought in the April 29 request. The City now seeks to withhold the responsive information marked as Exhibit "E" *** Notice what happened on May 3rd? The big document dump (iPhone/iPad SW, ATT Tower Dump SW, 2 LinkedIn SW, ATT Target Numbers SW) Ford F150 had already been released as had the Dry Cleaner April 27, 2016

JMHO Exhibits B/C may possibly be the 2 SW already released prior to the May 3 doc dump (the truck and the Dry Cleaners SW) and the extended surveillance video.

Exhibit B -The City has responded to this Request by separate correspondence and provided information not exempt from disclosure see Exhibits B and C.

Exhibit C - (in addition to the information attached in Exhibit C, the City has also provided additional information not exempt from disclosure to the Requester.

Exhibit D- Exhibit D - The City submitted the April 20 and April 26 request to the Attorney General's office for an opinion on May 3, 2016, see Exhibit "D".
Mike Pool April 20, 2016 & Jocelyn Lockwood April 29, 2016 requests

Exhibit E only thing left on Mr. Pertiz list not addressed is:
all 911 audio tapes ***detailed information-witnesses, description of the victim and location

all offence/incident report *** - witness information, First Responder information, crime scene information, very detailed information

the autopsy relating to the homicide of a named individual ***COD/MOD... information that MPD has stated some of which only the Suspect would know.

all surveillance footage- ***would have all information that LE has on the Suspect, MB, the CG campers, EMT, LE with a gun most likely drawn looking around the building to see if anyone else was there. ... You know everything every sleuther wants to know. *** is JMHO information from document Cannonball3804 posted to Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7ju5m1k31...ponse.pdf?dl=0

From Thread #29 6/21/2016 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-29&p=12649318#post12649318

Responsive information:
UTS139 Compliance with the Texas Public Information Act https://www.utsystem.edu/board-of-re...nformation-act

At the end of the AG office May 25, 2016 memo that was given to Cannonball3804 in his/her request for 911 tapes FOIA,

For more information on the cited exceptions, please refer to the open government information on our website at https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...randum-rulings You may also contact our Open Government Hotline at 1-877-OPENTEX

Snip from Open Records Memo Rulings, JMHO May 3 Opinion was filed, and the subsequent May 3 filing of SW were filed (they had to also because they were executed and unable to be sealed per another statute or by the AG Opinion. We are not able to see those Exhibits) JMHO

Open Records Memorandum Rulings
Recognizing that open government works best when rulings can be promptly issued, the Open Records Division (ORD) instituted a process to issue certain types of rulings more quickly. As part of this process, ORD is issuing abbreviated or memorandum rulings in certain instances. When ORD receives a request for a ruling, it is first assessed by staff to determine the level of difficulty that bears a direct relationship to the amount of time needed to rule on the request. Most requests for ruling that ORD receives require more time to resolve and require a complete explanation of the circumstances involved, the records at issue, and the applicable law. However, those requests that relate to information that is often requested and present no new or difficult issues are ruled on as quickly as possible.

To ensure that the affected parties receive a ruling quickly, the memorandum rulings identify as briefly as possible the ruling requested, the documents at issue, and the ruling as to the availability of the information. Issuance of some rulings in this manner results in a more efficient use of administrative resources and expeditious issuance of rulings. In this process, however, it is important that the public and governmental bodies understand the laws that form the basis for a memorandum ruling. To aid in a full understanding of this office's rulings, descriptions of the Public Information Act's exceptions that permit governmental bodies to withhold certain types of information from public disclosure are presented below.

Letter rulings are limited to the particular records at issue in a request and limited to the facts as presented to us; therefore, a ruling must not be relied upon as a previous determination regarding any other records or any other circumstances.

The issuance of a ruling triggers important deadlines regarding the rights and responsibilities of the governmental body and of the requestor. For example, governmental bodies are prohibited from asking the attorney general to reconsider a ruling. Gov't Code § 552.301(f). If the governmental body wants to challenge a ruling, the governmental body must appeal by filing suit in Travis County within 30 calendar days. Id. § 552.324(b). In order to get the full benefit of such an appeal, the governmental body must file suit within 10 calendar days. Id. § 552.353(b)(3), (c). If the governmental body does not appeal a ruling and the governmental body does not comply with it, then both the requestor and the attorney general have the right to file suit against the governmental body to enforce this ruling. Id. § 552.321(a).
More at link https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...randum-rulings

jmho

Originally Posted by Amateurpi1 View Post
Does anyone know if there are any search warrants for this case that are under seal? I know we've discussed the possibility but wondered if anyone knows if any actually exist or whether or not that's something that can be found out (at least on a local LE level - not necessarily any of the other LE agencies involved. TIA.

There is at least one known warrant that is being withheld. That warrant contained the serial number of a firearm and that is reason used for not releasing that particular warrant. There are likely warrants to banks that are being withheld. Possibly warrants to hotels, car rental companies, gyms and other businesses, etc. that are being withheld.

But as far as warrants that are "sealed" and whether or not that is different from warrants that are not releasable due to exceptions, I don't know.

What I find surprising is that we haven't seen any warrants to e-mail providers or chat/video chat providers, skype (and similar), other social media, websites, etc. To only have them for Facebook and LinkedIN leaves me a bit dumbfounded.

RBBM.
To the comment by Amateurpi1, by the very nature of being sealed, the public would not know of any sealed SW existence until they were unsealed (either in 30 days or with 1 extension total of 60 days, as the Facebook SWs were of MB and BB) and filed with Clerk by Texas Statute. There could possibly very well be sealed or even filed SW from other agencies we are not aware of. Example Texas Rangers has a broad arm, so could very well be SW in other jurisdictions JMHO

To Jethro, JMHO but I do not see where the document states the serial number is from a "warrant"?

Again JMHO it appears to me this is a LEO gun.

Section 108(b)(1) excepts from disclosure the internal records and notations of law enforcement agencies and prosecutors when their release would interfere with law enforcement and crime prevention. In this instance, the responsive information contains a serial number of a firearm which the City seeks to withhold under Section 552.108(b)(1). Release of this serial number could interfere with law enforcement by divulging a firearm serial number that could be used on illegal firearms or be falsely used in a missing weapons report. https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7ju5m1k31i20tu/Bevers ORA request response.pdf?dl=0
From Attny General Cannonball FOIA.JPG

My line of thinking is that when KS was on Dr Drew and mentioned a prior infidelity discovery - 15 months before (either when KS was on Dr Drew or Missy's murder, it is unclear) - it was KC. I used to be of the opinion that it was CW from 15 months prior and the affair went underground after discovery and KC was just a rumor but that warrant changed that for me. Of course, I can be wrong about this again.

It wouldn't surprise me that BB learned of KC from MC or even a friend in common. It is entirely possible a PI could have been involved.

JMHO I think KC was prior. KC/MC Twitter and FB prior to the divorce filing showed that they were working on their marriage, from back into 2015. But unsure who all knew about it because there still a tweet out there telling "KC please leave twitter your not welcome here. April 29, 2016. 9:14 a.m." (Friday of the week the SW issued for Target Numbers)

My line of thinking is that when KS was on Dr Drew and mentioned a prior infidelity discovery - 15 months before (either when KS was on Dr Drew or Missy's murder, it is unclear) - it was KC. I used to be of the opinion that it was CW from 15 months prior and the affair went underground after discovery and KC was just a rumor but that warrant changed that for me. Of course, I can be wrong about this again.

It wouldn't surprise me that BB learned of KC from MC or even a friend in common. It is entirely possible a PI could have been involved.
You don't really even need to have a PI or have someone follow them if that indeed is your intention. There are a ton of trackers you attach to a vehicle that gives real time tracking, of course it's illegal unless you are a PI or you own the vehicle but I doubt a murderer would care if legal or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So there is nothing Coroner in Midlo or Ellis County? I always thoughtt it strange that a JP pronounced her deceased without even going to the scene. I haven't heard a JP doing this since nstead of a Coroner
JMHO after reading about this particular JP, I feel sure that he went to the scene. I haven't seen anything that stated he did not.

4/19/16 "The woman was declared dead at the scene by Ellis County Justice of the Peace Bill Woody. Due to Bevers' injuries, police are investigating her death as a homicide. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ho...-Dead-Inside-Midlothian-Church-376089631.html
>>>>
4/19/2016 http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...cop-killed-fitness-trainer-inside-church.html
Sgt. Nick Harp told The Daily Beast “the strange part is that nothing has been reported taken.”
>
Harp added that it’s unclear how the suspect obtained the tactical gear and impersonating a police officer is a crime, if the suspect isn’t in fact a cop.
>At about 5 a.m., several of Bevers’s students stumbled upon the disturbing scene. Harp says police aren’t releasing any other details about the condition of her body or the manner of death, besides that she was pronounced dead on the scene by a county justice of the peace.
A preliminary autopsy performed Tuesday is inconclusive, according to the Dallas County medical examiner's office. The cause and manner of death are "pending," and it may be weeks before the medical examiner releases an final report.

"If the manner of death is other than natural, the justice of the peace or medical examiner should be called immediately. Physicians should not certify these types of death. A medical examiner should also be called if a death occurs within 24 hours of admission to a hospital (regardless of the manner of death). This provision does not apply to justices of the peace."

https://webcache.googleusercontent....death/chapter-2.doc+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Remember that it was a justice of the peace who pronounced Justice Scalia dead - and it was also done over the phone.

Totally different situation from Justice Scalia. It was obvious in MB case she was murdered, whereas there were no signs of foul play in Justice Scalia. I also remember the family not wishing for an autopsy to be done.

Snip:
Scalia was found dead in his room at a luxury hunting resort in the state’s Big Bend region by the resort’s owner. It took hours for authorities to find a justice of the peace. When they did, Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara pronounced Scalia dead of natural causes without seeing the body — which is permissible under Texas law — and without ordering an autopsy.

On Sunday, the U.S. Marshals Service, which provides security for Supreme Court justices, said that Scalia had declined a security detail while at the ranch, so marshals were not present when he died. When the marshals were notified, deputy marshals from the Western District of Texas went to the scene, the service said in a statement.

Guevara said she declared Scalia dead based on information from law enforcement officials on the scene, who assured her that “there were no signs of foul play.” She also spoke to Scalia’s doctor, who told her that the justice had been to see him Wednesday and Thursday last week for a shoulder injury and that he had ordered an MRI for Scalia, according to WFAA-TV in Dallas. The 79-year-old justice also suffered from several chronic conditions, Guevara said. She said she was awaiting a statement from the physician to complete Scalia’s death certificate. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ath-of-antonin-scalia/?utm_term=.326ce0332a0e

Cell phones ping to the clearest (signal) tower within range (over 20 miles), not always the closest tower. Cell phone tower evidence hasn't been accepted by the scientific community and it's becoming more common for courts to rule against or deny this type of evidence.

Agree, and you said it better than I could. What they will possibly get is some tie that they can get other evidence to tie into. But cell phone pings alone and tied to anyone without solid evidence... Def Attorney will blow through that.

But having said that, JMHO cell phone pings helped get a conviction of Enrique Arochi in Christina Morris case.

Don't know. Cannonball may be able to address this better than I can.

Covering up (redacting) serial number or other sensitive info is certainly something that LE can do. But it isn't something they HAVE to do.

MPD has been asked to release the SW with serial number redacted, and also the 911 calls with sensitive info censored. They will not do so.

Presumably they believe that the advantage of keeping the info under wraps outweighs any benefit that releasing it would bring to the investigation.

Especially Pending Investigation should protect anything they need. The gun mentioned says it is in a SW. That would be the Affidavit portion of the SW? It's been speculated that it could have been Missy's gun or a gun drawn by MPD. But the reason they gave is so the serial # is not used to report a stolen gun. I don't really understand that. If it is Missy's gun and registered to her or BB how could someone else say that gun was stolen? Or same if it is a gun belonging to MPD?

I have seen the exact language about the serial number, stolen gun, etc used elsewhere in other cases.

I believe that it is boilerplate/template language. IMHO it isn't to be taken literally as referring to an actual stolen gun. MPD just put it in there to create a legal justification that would keep the document (a SW affidavit, or even a police report) from being a public record.

I just don't believe either of the females could have the strength to do all this- the breaking in and the actual horrific killing.

It's hard for me to picture a female doing this crime as well, but then I watch the video of the SP swinging the hammer when breaking out the glass right at the end of the extended surveillance footage. That just does not look how a man would swing it; to me, that appears to be a female swinging a hammer (no offense to the females of the world). Either that, or a male with an injury to their shoulder or neck/upper back.

Totally different situation from Justice Scalia. It was obvious in MB case she was murdered, whereas there were no signs of foul play in Justice Scalia. I also remember the family not wishing for an autopsy to be done.

Snip:
Scalia was found dead in his room at a luxury hunting resort in the state&#8217;s Big Bend region by the resort&#8217;s owner. It took hours for authorities to find a justice of the peace. When they did, Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara pronounced Scalia dead of natural causes without seeing the body &#8212; which is permissible under Texas law &#8212; and without ordering an autopsy.

On Sunday, the U.S. Marshals Service, which provides security for Supreme Court justices, said that Scalia had declined a security detail while at the ranch, so marshals were not present when he died. When the marshals were notified, deputy marshals from the Western District of Texas went to the scene, the service said in a statement.

Guevara said she declared Scalia dead based on information from law enforcement officials on the scene, who assured her that &#8220;there were no signs of foul play.&#8221; She also spoke to Scalia&#8217;s doctor, who told her that the justice had been to see him Wednesday and Thursday last week for a shoulder injury and that he had ordered an MRI for Scalia, according to WFAA-TV in Dallas. The 79-year-old justice also suffered from several chronic conditions, Guevara said. She said she was awaiting a statement from the physician to complete Scalia&#8217;s death certificate. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ath-of-antonin-scalia/?utm_term=.326ce0332a0e

If you read the source I provided earlier, it spells out exactly when a JoP can be involved:

"Deaths Certified by the Medical Examiner or Justice of the Peace

Notify the medical examiner or justice of the peace for an investigation or inquest and cause of death certification if law enforcement or someone else has not already done so if any of the following circumstances exist [HSC 193.005, CCP Art. 49.04, CCP Art. 49.25 Sec. 6]:

A body was found and the cause and circumstances of the death are unknown.
The death is believed to be an unnatural death from a cause other than a legal execution (accident, suicide, or homicide).
The death occurred in prison or in jail.
The death occurred within 24 hours of admission to a hospital (refer to a medical examiner only CCP Art. 49.25 Sec. 6 (1) ).
The death occurred without medical attendance.
The physician is unable or unwilling to certify the cause of death.
The deceased is under six (6) years of age."

The only difference the manner of death caused between Scalia's death and the present is whether an autopsy had to be ordered:

"About two dozen states including Texas, use a local coroner system under which someone is elected or appointed to verify that a deceased individual is, well, dead.

In Texas, the coroner's role falls to the 817 elected justices of the peace. The JPs marry couples, handle small claims disputes and come when called, usually by law enforcement, to verify death when someone doesn't die in a hospital or when a doctor cannot &#8212; or will not &#8212; sign a death certificate. "

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/02/16/texas-death-inquests/

It's hard for me to picture a female doing this crime as well, but then I watch the video of the SP swinging the hammer when breaking out the glass right at the end of the extended surveillance footage. That just does not look how a man would swing it; to me, that appears to be a female swinging a hammer (no offense to the females of the world). Either that, or a male with an injury to their shoulder or neck/upper back.

Or just a nonchalant swing- he doesn't really need or want to break it- just wasting time and staging- similar when he runs his hand along wall- it just seems almost tainting.

I have seen the exact language about the serial number, stolen gun, etc used elsewhere in other cases.

I believe that it is boilerplate/template language. IMHO it isn't to be taken literally as referring to an actual stolen gun. MPD just put it in there to create a legal justification that would keep the document (a SW affidavit, or even a police report) from being a public record.

JMHO it is in an Incident report. Due to that is what the MSM person requesting was asking for. Had it been a SW JMHO there would have been a different route taken. JMHO I see nothing in the document that you rec'd (thank you again) that states it is a SW.

If you read the source I provided earlier, it spells out exactly when a JoP can be involved:

"Deaths Certified by the Medical Examiner or Justice of the Peace

Notify the medical examiner or justice of the peace for an investigation or inquest and cause of death certification if law enforcement or someone else has not already done so if any of the following circumstances exist [HSC 193.005, CCP Art. 49.04, CCP Art. 49.25 Sec. 6]:

A body was found and the cause and circumstances of the death are unknown.
The death is believed to be an unnatural death from a cause other than a legal execution (accident, suicide, or homicide).
The death occurred in prison or in jail.
The death occurred within 24 hours of admission to a hospital (refer to a medical examiner only CCP Art. 49.25 Sec. 6 (1) ).
The death occurred without medical attendance.
The physician is unable or unwilling to certify the cause of death.
The deceased is under six (6) years of age."

The only difference the manner of death caused between Scalia's death and the present is whether an autopsy had to be ordered:

"About two dozen states including Texas, use a local coroner system under which someone is elected or appointed to verify that a deceased individual is, well, dead.

In Texas, the coroner's role falls to the 817 elected justices of the peace. The JPs marry couples, handle small claims disputes and come when called, usually by law enforcement, to verify death when someone doesn't die in a hospital or when a doctor cannot &#8212; or will not &#8212; sign a death certificate. "

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/02/16/texas-death-inquests/

Unsure as to your reply? Physician unable to certify the cause of death would have been enough for the JP to Scalia, which is not the case here. JP pronounced MB deceased at the scene. Body was sent to Dallas County Medical Examiner for Autopsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hunter2_1