TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsure as to your reply? Physician unable to certify the cause of death would have been enough for the JP to Scalia, which is not the case here. JP pronounced MB deceased at the scene. Body was sent to Dallas County Medical Examiner for Autopsy.

The physician did not certify Scalia's death. Not sure of the point you're trying to make regarding that case. It was well publicized, and there was a lot of debate regarding the fact that an autopsy was not ordered.

In this case, just as with Justice Scalia, the JoP pronounced the death as allowed by Texas law.

RBBM.
To the comment by Amateurpi1, by the very nature of being sealed, the public would not know of any sealed SW existence until they were unsealed (either in 30 days or with 1 extension total of 60 days, as the Facebook SWs were of MB and BB) and filed with Clerk by Texas Statute. There could possibly very well be sealed or even filed SW from other agencies we are not aware of. Example Texas Rangers has a broad arm, so could very well be SW in other jurisdictions JMHO

To Jethro, JMHO but I do not see where the document states the serial number is from a "warrant"?

Again JMHO it appears to me this is a LEO gun.

Section 108(b)(1) excepts from disclosure the internal records and notations of law enforcement agencies and prosecutors when their release would interfere with law enforcement and crime prevention. In this instance, the responsive information contains a serial number of a firearm which the City seeks to withhold under Section 552.108(b)(1). Release of this serial number could interfere with law enforcement by divulging a firearm serial number that could be used on illegal firearms or be falsely used in a missing weapons report. https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7ju5m1k31i20tu/Bevers ORA request response.pdf?dl=0
View attachment 108462

Why do you believe the gun is a LEO gun?

Agree, and you said it better than I could. What they will possibly get is some tie that they can get other evidence to tie into. But cell phone pings alone and tied to anyone without solid evidence... Def Attorney will blow through that.

But having said that, JMHO cell phone pings helped get a conviction of Enrique Arochi in Christina Morris case.

Exactly, the pings give leads and something to go on. Many people have been and are still being convicted based on cell phone pings/location. But, like you said Def Attorneys are typically all over it.

Here are the cell phone towers nearest to Creekside Church and SWFA. Just for reference, Creekside is about 6.5 miles from Midlothian and 6.3 miles from Waxahachie.
Cell Phone Towers.jpg

I just don't believe either of the females could have the strength to do all this- the breaking in and the actual horrific killing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is full of hate and revenge, anything is possible. Females are capable of committing brutal crimes.

RSBMFF

No mention of any gun in MB truck in the SW for her Ford F150. So not sure where people keep thinking a gun was in her truck.
Here is a post I made on Thread #29 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-29&p=12649279#post12649279

JMHO: in reference to the serial number listed in document
Attachment 97045 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...8#post12612388
<>
<>
all surveillance footage- ***would have all information that LE has on the Suspect, MB, the CG campers, EMT, LE with a gun most likely drawn looking around the building to see if anyone else was there. ... You know everything every sleuther wants to know. *** is JMHO information from document Cannonball3804 posted to Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7ju5m1k31...ponse.pdf?dl=0

The last statement on pg 2 in the AGs letter "the City redacted the driver's license and title information or registration of the vehicle" and "the City has also withheld social security numbers" appears to be in reference to MBs driver's license and her truck.

Section 552.101 [pg 3] mentions certain data will not be disclosed because it is of an intimate nature, possibly objectionable, and not necessary for legitimate public concerns.

Link to AGs letter OP by cannonball
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7ju5m1k31i20tu/Bevers ORA request response.pdf?dl=0

This firearm with a serial number is interesting because I have never heard of an officer's weapon being confiscated at the scene of a crime unless the officer actually fired his weapon.

Could one have been confiscated from an officer after autopsy? Was this firearm possibly planted somewhere in the Church that may be part of the ECSD investigations into stolen/missing evidence, specifically firearms?

I tend to believe the firearm was found in the Ford truck since the title and registration are mentioned.

RSBMFF

This firearm with a serial number is interesting because I have never heard of an officer's weapon being confiscated at the scene of a crime unless the officer actually fired his weapon.

Could one have been confiscated from an officer after autopsy? Was this firearm possibly planted somewhere in the Church that may be part of the ECSD investigations into stolen/missing evidence, specifically firearms?

I tend to believe the firearm was found in the Ford truck since the title and registration are mentioned.

BBM

I keep coming back to exactly that since the very beginning of the case.

-Nin

RSBMFF

I tend to believe the firearm was found in the Ford truck since the title and registration

This firearm with a serial number is interesting because I have never heard of an officer's weapon being confiscated at the scene of a crime unless the officer actually fired his weapon. Anybody with LE or criminal law insight ?

BBM

I keep coming back to exactly that since the very beginning of the case.

-Nin

Yes, I agree. There was an incident withEllis County Sherriff Dept sound New Years. A fiight on a restaurant between Sheriff and another person. .....

The two deputies were busted right around the time of MB murder for the gun theft/steroids.

If anyone is full of hate and revenge, anything is possible. Females are capable of committing brutal crimes.

Considering the surroundings - church - and the fact, that Midlothian had not seen a homicide in years, I like to add, that in my opinion the perpetrator is a trained individual., whether looking as a burglar, contract killer, scorned wife, lover, camper etc.. Trained, as in "going for target".

It is one thing to hate someone, it is another thing to hurt someone. After that comes wanting to kill someone. In a community like Midlothian, all the common social dramas and eclipses happen just like anywhere else in the country. People hate, fight, forgive and move on or away. They don't always murder. Otherwise, how may more murders would have to happen to clear the earth of cheaters, liars and competitors?

Factoring in the (assumed) brutality of the murder that person IMO must have had some training in one or more of these fields including operant conditioning (firing or fighting human shaped targets) and a role model drilling in the aggression.

Military, Military Contractor
Hunting
Law enforcement
Security
Martial Arts
AirSoft, Paintball

They wander around confidently and calmly in that church, they eliminate the victim and have so much operational energy left to successfully escape seemingly without a trace. There is more to it.

As I said, IMO

-Nin

JMHO, MPD already had extracted MB iPhone and iPad by time they got info from others. Interviews helped make sense "who was who" kinda thing. BB had told MPD about KC and CW for the SW to be done for FB on Wed 4/20/16. MT told reporter on Thur April 21 that they had looked at BB cell phone already so JMHO they did it on Tues? Wed at latest. It was right at a full week later before they got ATT Target SW and LinkedIn (4/26 emerg faxed over and SW 4/27). :thinking: curious what BB told Investigators on Tues when he went in... then had press conf that evening in yard. $$ says that when told about KC/CW. JMHO Go back and listen to that presser with that thought in mind. **also MB phone was not password protected per MPD. Strange to me for someone who having alleged affairs. JMHO How many times have you seen someone post on fb that they been hacked by *advertiser censored* because they didn't log out.

By the ATT Target Numbers SW signed Monday 4/25/16. BB allowed them to extract his iPhones < he had 2 listed on the SW, once very well could have been a phone for a child or a work phone or just another phone, but he and VB lines on the SW were longer, so more than one number.

JMHO, VB/RB were added due to the Shirt, CT/AT from rumors and AT was coworker. WH not sure unless posts to BB Facebook at time BB was out of town. MC maybe due to KC (looking for motive? CT or MC?)

CW must have had a pretty solid alibi too. He wasn't on any other SW that we are aware of. KC had a spin class. AT had a class. RB/VB/BB out of state.

Wed
4/20 Warrant return iPhone & iPad extraction executed, no time given
4/20 At some point this date ATF K9 searched inside and outside of building/grounds
4/20 1:18 p.m. post on CCofC about Prayer service https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...d=179345102342
4/20 6:30 p.m. Creekside doors open
4/20 6:45 p.m. time of prayer and reflection tonight at Creekside .
4/20 7:05 pm BB & MB FB Exigent Circumstances signed by Judge Carroll
We know from the LinkedIN warrant that by that time they had spoken with CW and he confirmed the relationship and messages. We also know from that warrant that there was a data extraction from his phone. So he must have handed that over. All of this explains why MPD stated he had been very cooperative.

two tiny snips by me
Yes, lol but FL has different rules than the rest of the US lol I doubt we get any Tower Dump numbers for this case JMHO
And it appears that when they got the "that the department had received additional cellphone service records from an April "tower dump" search warrant " so not sure how many got prior or how many since.
<>
In this case they asked for all the ATT cell towers within 5 miles. I got those looking up towers once. There are also other cell towers not listed as ATT. I hope that doesn't become an issue. JMHO <>

In this case they asked for all the ATT cell towers within 5 miles.

Here are the cell phone towers nearest to Creekside Church and SWFA. Just for reference, Creekside is about 6.5 miles from Midlothian and 6.3 miles from Waxahachie.
View attachment 108480

Therefore, we can anticipate obtaining any communications data that occurred on those cell towers from any of the target numbers within that specified 5 mile circumference from the Church.

It's hard for me to picture a female doing this crime as well, but then I watch the video of the SP swinging the hammer when breaking out the glass right at the end of the extended surveillance footage. That just does not look how a man would swing it; to me, that appears to be a female swinging a hammer (no offense to the females of the world). Either that, or a male with an injury to their shoulder or neck/upper back.
One thing to keep in mind with that video sequence is that MPD slowed it down. Everything that happened in that sequence happened quicker than we see it. And considering the glass you see on the floor in the hall they have to be pulling some or most of the glass toward them rather than simply smashing the glass in.

One thing to keep in mind with that video sequence is that MPD slowed it down. Everything that happened in that sequence happened quicker than we see it. And considering the glass you see on the floor in the hall they have to be pulling some or most of the glass toward them rather than simply smashing the glass in.
Is that glass falling back inside or drywall? What is directly across the hall from from room 12?

two tiny snips by me

Therefore, we can anticipate obtaining any communications data that occurred on those cell towers from any of the target numbers within that specified 5 mile circumference from the Church.
The tower dump would provide them with info on all the numbers that used those towers, not just the target #s. Right?

We know from the LinkedIN warrant that by that time they had spoken with CW and he confirmed the relationship and messages. We also know from that warrant that there was a data extraction from his phone. So he must have handed that over. All of this explains why MPD stated he had been very cooperative.
You know, maybe I'm just naive but how do we know CW confirmed a sexual relationship with MB to the police? They undoubtly exchanged some "inappropriate" texts with each other, (I think) but the actual rendezvous is not certain. Maybe that's what his phone showed, a lot of talk and no action.

We're still not sure about the alleged affair w/ KC. Who's word
do we have on that except BB?
And it supposedly happened a year and a half ago from the time of her murder.

Could that relationship possibly have stemmed from BB's absence during his friend's demise. (I don't know this for a fact) but maybe he was unavailable emotionally and physically?

Who knows?

I'd be really interested to hear what both (WC and KC) men said.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Considering the surroundings - church - and the fact, that Midlothian had not seen a homicide in years, I like to add, that in my opinion the perpetrator is a trained individual., whether looking as a burglar, contract killer, scorned wife, lover, camper etc.. Trained, as in "going for target".

It is one thing to hate someone, it is another thing to hurt someone. After that comes wanting to kill someone. In a community like Midlothian, all the common social dramas and eclipses happen just like anywhere else in the country. People hate, fight, forgive and move on or away. They don't always murder. Otherwise, how may more murders would have to happen to clear the earth of cheaters, liars and competitors?

Factoring in the (assumed) brutality of the murder that person IMO must have had some training in one or more of these fields including operant conditioning (firing or fighting human shaped targets) and a role model drilling in the aggression.

Military, Military Contractor
Hunting
Law enforcement
Security
Martial Arts
AirSoft, Paintball

They wander around confidently and calmly in that church, they eliminate the victim and have so much operational energy left to successfully escape seemingly without a trace. There is more to it.

As I said, IMO

-Nin

Agree 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

two tiny snips by me

The map shows any cellphone towers (not carrier specific). From AT&T Towers, these are the only 2 towers within 5 miles of the Lat/Long for Creekside for AT&T:

Lat/Long Format:
Deg Min Sec
Decimal Latitude:

ex: xx.xxxxxx Longitude:

Site ID Site Name Address City State Height
RFT3797 WAXAHACHIE115 115 LUCAS ST WAXAHACHIE TX

RFT3625 MIDLOTHIAN219 219 NORTH 7TH STREET MIDLOTHIAN TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online