TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it's the 35th picture in sequence. I can't get the actual photo to load here, some problem with file extension.

LE had never stated that such a murderer is even a possibility, nor are they looking for a serial killer.

I don't believe it's a serial killer at all. I think I was talking about killers profile ... emotions..etc. It's someone that knew MB very well...imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The photo of VB tenderly touching RB with her hand is interesting. No manicure, very short nails, a mark on her middle finger, her little finger looks swollen and there may be bruising between the middle and ring area of the back of her hand (3rd and 4th metacarpals). I may be seeing things of course. Separating a dog fight seems like it may have had consequences. All in IMO.

http://www.waxahachietx.com/photogallery/TX/20160419/PHOTOGALLERY/419009996/PH/1?start=2

Definitely see the bruises. Thanks

The photo of VB tenderly touching RB with her hand is interesting. No manicure, very short nails, a mark on her middle finger, her little finger looks swollen and there may be bruising between the middle and ring area of the back of her hand (3rd and 4th metacarpals). I may be seeing things of course. Separating a dog fight seems like it may have had consequences. All in IMO.

http://www.waxahachietx.com/photogallery/TX/20160419/PHOTOGALLERY/419009996/PH/1?start=2

Don't think of why I'm answering especially your post. Believe me: it makes sense if you think of one of the initials above.
I wonder if an injured right foot (of a young man) wearing a sandal (left foot laced up shoe) had been injured possibly since April 2016 until January 2017 because of a dog fight ....?? :D

Don't think of why I'm answering especially your post. Believe me: it makes sense if you think of one of the initials above.
I wonder if an injured right foot (of a young man) wearing a sandal (left foot laced up shoe) had been injured possibly since April 2016 until January 2017 because of a dog fight ....?? :D

Are you referring to a young man in the slide show linked? I didn't see anyone matching that description.

This candle light ceremony was Wednesday night. When was the dog fight? I believe the shirts were taken to the dry cleaners on Friday.

In the slideshow from the candlelight memorial?

I believe it's the 35th picture in sequence. I can't get the actual photo to load here, some problem with file extension.

8c85c84f7f14d27bccc53f5c45c7fe88.jpg

Hope this screen shot works AND it's the right one referenced.

8c85c84f7f14d27bccc53f5c45c7fe88.jpg

Hope this screen shot works AND it's the right one referenced.

I don't see much here light shadowing from muscle wasting of the intrinsic muscles- 4th more prominent. The reddened area on the middle finger, assuming she is right handed, could be a callus.

Do adults check in on Facebook when arriving to airports and arriving at hotel location?

His updates just seems odd as if he was letting whomever know that the coast is cleared. Jmo
I personally avoid checking in on facebook when I go anywhere. Don't want people to know when my house is empty... but I do know plenty of people who make a point of checking in places.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by lilyk View Post

This candle light ceremony was Wednesday night. When was the dog fight? I believe the shirts were taken to the dry cleaners on Friday.
RBBM
From the article your both speaking of:
Candlelight vigil honors Terri "Missy" Bevers

More than 100 friends, family and co-workers gathered at Longbranch Elementary School Tuesday evening to celebrate the life of Terri "Missy" Bevers. Bevers was murdered early Monday morning at the Creekside Church of Christ in Midlothian as she prepared for a Camp Gladiator training session. (Scott Dorsett / Daily Light)

Wed 4/20/16 was Prayer at Creekside Church of Christ. Per Shirt SW, RB dropped shirt off on Friday, 4/22/16.

6/4/16
Lab tests show the blood on a shirt dropped off at a dry cleaners by the father-in-law of slain fitness instructor Missy Bevers is not human blood, Midlothian police say.
The family said the stains were animal blood from breaking up a fight between two of the family's dogs, police said.

Test results returned Monday from the UNT Health Science Center Laboratory definitively state a "test for the presence of human (primate) blood was negative," police said.

"Much conjecture has surrounded this shirt and the family member who dropped it off," police said in a statement. "We hope the release of this information will serve to resolve the questions that have arisen." http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...vers-father-in-law-not-human-blood-police-say

I went ahead and worked on the "traverse" frames (SP traversing from bulletin board over to the Dutch doors) focusing on the shoes. It does seem, as if there is something attached to the (right) sole(s). I only re-sampled (enlarged) the frames, de-saturated them and adjusted brightness.

If SP is indeed wearing sole covers, it is entirely possible, that this could be the reason he is avoiding rolling over the toes in order not to loosen up, whatever it may be. Also, if he was wearing (rubber) covers (here), it is possible he got rid of them at some point, after the attack - or not. Just some thoughts.

Pics:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• traverse4BW.png
    traverse4BW.png
    132.4 KB · Views: 299
  • traverse5BW.png
    traverse5BW.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 305
  • traverse6BW.png
    traverse6BW.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 298
  • traverse7BW.png
    traverse7BW.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 294
Found a site based in TX that sponsors an annual weapons' competition. They have vids on youtube that show how search and kill missions are conducted. Some of these trained citizens in the competition wear knee pads. It was most enlightening to watch the men and women in action. https://www.tx3g.com/

Notice the foot stance when shooting. Some wear gloves when shooting. This is simply one example.

[video=youtube;m7ayD1eLLrI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ayD1eLLrI[/video]

I certainly believe that SP enjoyed the planning more than executing the plan. It is the planning, any planning, that fulfills them. They hold that as one of their strengths. It is likely their most visible contribution in any endeavor they participate in. They likely attribute all of their successes to their planning and thus plan everything. Even when they try to appear spontaneous they have meticulously planned it. This is the kind of individual MPD should be looking at.

Judging by the amount of meticulous planning this Special Op required for this one mission tells us that SP would plan every stop along every road on every trip taken and where they will stay and for how long. SP enjoys a good adventure.

As for spending the money for a one time deal you are looking for someone that always gets the right tools to do the job. They don't screw around with making do with what they have. Do it right or don't do it at all. If it is something they don't believe they have the skills to do they will hire someone with those skills. Money was no object.

Don't expect to find a money trail. SP is business savvy. Organized. Possibly well-educated. Superiority Complex. SP had to write notes somewhere. We have 50,000+ posts about SP murdering MB. SP had to have time to imagine every possible scenario in SPs mind until the plan was solidified.

I wouldn't presuppose that SP's spouse would ever be aware of the purchases unless they were in on it. I strongly suspect SP controls the finances in their household. I also wouldn't presuppose that any seller would remember these purchases either. It is not as if SP went to a single seller to buy all of these things as I suspect these purchases would have been made across several sellers and locations. SP would be highly inconspicuous in all of this. They wouldn't even be memorable in any way. That is how SP glides through life, nondescript and very often under-estimated. Which is how SP prefers to be seen and which SP uses to their advantage in many facets of their day to day life. This is the kind of individual MPD should be looking at.

Perhaps SP is seen as an outstanding pillar of the community. To the outside world, SP is a role model and most certainly to their own spouse and children. I consider SP to be an assassin in the sense that SP was lying in wait for SPs target. SP was well prepared for the most important part of the mission.

You might find that strange. I believe those to be attributes of the person that killed Missy. I could very well be wrong.

Your contribution to the investigation is immense and immeasurable. May the force be with you.

Judging by the amount of meticulous planning this Special Op required for this one mission tells us that SP would plan every stop along every road on every trip taken and where they will stay and for how long. SP enjoys a good adventure.

Don't expect to find a money trail. SP is business savvy. Organized. Possibly well-educated. Superiority Complex. SP had to write notes somewhere. We have 50,000+ posts about SP murdering MB. SP had to have time to imagine every possible scenario in SPs mind until the plan was solidified.

Perhaps SP is seen as an outstanding pillar of the community. To the outside world, SP is a role model and most certainly to their own spouse and children. I consider SP to be an assassin in the sense that SP was lying in wait for SPs target. SP was well prepared for the most important part of the mission.

Your contribution to the investigation is immense and immeasurable. May the force be with you.

On finding a money trail....it's not uncommon for many people to keep money in a safe deposit box....hidden elsewhere .... I agree with you... I don't think you will see a money trail at all.

I went ahead and worked on the "traverse" frames (SP traversing from bulletin board over to the Dutch doors) focusing on the shoes. It does seem, as if there is something attached to the (right) sole(s). I only re-sampled (enlarged) the frames, de-saturated them and adjusted brightness.

If SP is indeed wearing sole covers, it is entirely possible, that this could be the reason he is avoiding rolling over the toes in order not to loosen up, whatever it may be. Also, if he was wearing (rubber) covers (here), it is possible he got rid of them at some point, after the attack - or not. Just some thoughts.

Pics:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

I see shin pads and possibly shoe covers like below. jmo

https://www.piranhagear.com/shin-instep-pads-black/

I don't see much here light shadowing from muscle wasting of the intrinsic muscles- 4th more prominent. The reddened area on the middle finger, assuming she is right handed, could be a callus.

I don't see the intrinsic atrophy or asymmetry. I see bruising. And in the picture posted here now it looks like it went to 4th 5th carpal interspace. There of course could be dozens of reasons for a bruised hand. It would be highly strange to have a purple callous on the outside of a finger I think. Burns yes, callouses no. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faefawn