TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to find something like that in the frames. Likely beyond my skill set to obtain. I have been rather intrigued by the left side of the left leg below the knee. It may not turn out to be anything but if SP had a firearm (or two) SP made every effort to make it difficult to see.

I can't agree there. The guy has POLICE blazing on his outfit, wearing chest and thigh protection (at least), helmet, balaclava. Why on earth would he make a gun of all things hard to see? He's trying to look like a cop.

I looked at both legs intensely along with the hips and under the arms and I don't see anything resembling a firearm over the various sequences. The area pointed out on the right thigh that may look like a grip, as the video plays you can see the fabric sliding over the lump - as if the padding is underneath. I can't imagine SP would put a firearm under his shorts - not if he plans on using it.

After almost a year of tons of people on this forum watching and dissecting the SP video over and over we have talked about every square inch of the costume - and nobody until now has suggested they see the hint of a firearm. I totally respect all opinions - and I'm grateful for the discussion, but I think we are getting into confirmation bias territory on this one.

The best I could figure is that SP was using a number of misdirections to both buy time to get rid of evidence such as the tactical gear and the murder weapon and while having MPD confused and having to investigate multiple scenarios all the while chasing ghosts.

Totally agree!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't agree there. The guy has POLICE blazing on his outfit, wearing chest and thigh protection (at least), helmet, balaclava. Why on earth would he make a gun of all things hard to see? He's trying to look like a cop.

I looked at both legs intensely along with the hips and under the arms and I don't see anything resembling a firearm over the various sequences. The area pointed out on the right thigh that may look like a grip, as the video plays you can see the fabric sliding over the lump - as if the padding is underneath. I can't imagine SP would put a firearm under his shorts - not if he plans on using it.

After almost a year of tons of people on this forum watching and dissecting the SP video over and over we have talked about every square inch of the costume - and nobody until now has suggested they see the hint of a firearm. I totally respect all opinions - and I'm grateful for the discussion, but I think we are getting into confirmation bias territory on this one.

But the first news headline from Fox did read that Missy was shot so it's not totally hearsay.

If you are referring to my comment about who was with BB on the fishing trip, I was not insinuating he (or they) had anything to do with the murder. I'm sure his buddy could collaborate his whereabouts and drive him back to be with his kids. I would HOPE someone would be with him. I can't imagine being in that state of mind and driving.

That being said... No one is off the radar for me just yet. The main reason is we only know 95% of the sifted facts.

Regretfully I can relate. My father passed away when I was sitting with him at the hospital. I had to drive home as no one was with me. I later was told by a neighbor that I passed them flying down the road. Its a wonder I got home. I don't remember the drive home at all I was so upset. :thinking:

But the first news headline from Fox did read that Missy was shot so it's not totally hearsay.

And that was spread around town before media had even reported her murder JMO

Keep in mind that it's also been said (by BB) that the SWAT outfit looked pieced together with regular ol' items such as sweat pants. This might not be that expensive of an outfit.

I do agree, however, that the perp enjoyed the planning and likely feels quite smug at his/her/their success.

jmo

I am withdrawing this post as I got to thinking its hearsay and we don't know for sure....sorry.

Judging by the amount of meticulous planning this Special Op required for this one mission tells us that SP would plan every stop along every road on every trip taken and where they will stay and for how long. SP enjoys a good adventure.

Don't expect to find a money trail. SP is business savvy. Organized. Possibly well-educated. Superiority Complex. SP had to write notes somewhere. We have 50,000+ posts about SP murdering MB. SP had to have time to imagine every possible scenario in SPs mind until the plan was solidified.

Perhaps SP is seen as an outstanding pillar of the community. To the outside world, SP is a role model and most certainly to their own spouse and children. I consider SP to be an assassin in the sense that SP was lying in wait for SPs target. SP was well prepared for the most important part of the mission.

Your contribution to the investigation is immense and immeasurable. May the force be with you.

Just maybe the SP is single? Just a thought

Detectives said they did not see a weapon on the suspect in the video, aside from a tool that they believe was used to break out windows and gain access to the building. It is unclear if the suspect was armed with anything else.
9News 4/19/16

LE has access to a lot more video than we do. I think SP came to the church without a firearm, just break-in tools and such.

Thanks for the comment. When you look at the individual frames before and after this capture, you will see, that the white bar is the result of overlapping knuckle reflections. It is not sufficient to only look at one - 1 - isolated frame. A good routine is to watch the video in slow motion, get an idea what to look for and then download the video and then dissect the layers.

-Nin

I'm looking at all your pics!! Always interesting, not always recognizable re the details. :)

The woman singing looks a lot like Chewbacca Mom (internet singing star)

http://penews.org/Features/Chewbacca-Laughter-Brings-an-Unexpected-Platform

Candace Payne, a 37-year-old stay-at-home mom and member of the worship team at The Oaks Fellowship (AG) in Red Oaks, Texas, says she has been praying for ways to share Christ with others outside of her church. She had no idea the magnitude with which God would respond.

On Thursday, May 19, 2016, God began to answer that prayer when Payne felt the urge to share the purchase, she had just made at Kohl’s, with her Facebook friends. So she created a video and posted it to Facebook while in her car outside of the store. The purchase? A wearable mask of Chewbacca, a character from the Stars Wars movies.

My theory of the crime requires a firearm. I therefore expect that SP has one or more firearms on their person. I could very well be wrong about this, and many other things. Something I have always acknowledged.

Don't think of why I'm answering especially your post. Believe me: it makes sense if you think of one of the initials above.
I wonder if an injured right foot (of a young man) wearing a sandal (left foot laced up shoe) had been injured possibly since April 2016 until January 2017 because of a dog fight ....?? :D

I see who you are referring to, although I'd clarify that he is wearing a post-op walking boot rather than a sandal.

As so much time has passed since the murder and even with reward money offered still no arrest. I'm curious as to why more of the COC video isn't being released. Anyone have a perspective to offer on this?

As so much time has passed since the murder and even with reward money offered still no arrest. I'm curious as to why more of the COC video isn't being released. Anyone have a perspective to offer on this?

They may not want to reveal the actual route SP took inside the church showing entry and possible exit point including possible footage showing MB arriving and entering the church. In addition, any further footage may not be as clear or showing SP as close to offer a good or better view of SP.

My thoughts.

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members