TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more captures of SP in front of the Dutch Doors:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• dutch doors1.png
    dutch doors1.png
    285 KB · Views: 267
  • dutch doors2.png
    dutch doors2.png
    234.6 KB · Views: 339
  • dutch doors3.png
    dutch doors3.png
    274 KB · Views: 268
  • dutch doors4.png
    dutch doors4.png
    302.5 KB · Views: 266
  • dutch doors5.png
    dutch doors5.png
    265.9 KB · Views: 268
As so much time has passed since the murder and even with reward money offered still no arrest. I'm curious as to why more of the COC video isn't being released. Anyone have a perspective to offer on this?
My perspective is that MPD is holding it back to bluff SP into doing something or simply making them nervous to the point that someone else notices. If I am right about what kind of person SP is then MPD is wasting their time. SP knows what they did in the church. In my opinion SP was well aware of what would be seen on the cameras and not only was unconcerned about that at the time but would be unconcerned about it now. I believe that SP wanted to be seen. Worse, MPD could be trying to bluff not only SP but the public as well as it is possible that whatever video that is unreleased is not very much in duration and will show just how little they have to work with.

I suppose it is possible that it could be used to hold back certain details of the crime (which rooms they did or did not enter) or SP (such as better views of the tactical gear or tools) that only SP would know. But that, at best, just allows various tips to be vetted. If SP is the kind of person I think they are you won't be tripping them up in an interview room and catching them on information no one else has. I strongly suspect that were MPD to have SP in an interview and it were clear to SP that MPD were really conducting a suspect interrogation they would lawyer up in an instant.

I don't see the value in holding it back at this point. There may be something that could be seen in the unreleased video that could trigger tips and maybe even very specific tips and I think that would rattle SP more.

MPD has said it is just "more of the same" so I see no harm to the case whatsoever in releasing it if what MPD says is true.

My perspective is that MPD is holding it back to bluff SP into doing something or simply making them nervous to the point that someone else notices. If I am right about what kind of person SP is then MPD is wasting their time. SP knows what they did in the church. In my opinion SP was well aware of what would be seen on the cameras and not only was unconcerned about that at the time but would be unconcerned about it now. I believe that SP wanted to be seen. Worse, MPD could be trying to bluff not only SP but the public as well as it is possible that whatever video that is unreleased is not very much in duration and will show just how little they have to work with.

I suppose it is possible that it could be used to hold back certain details of the crime (which rooms they did or did not enter) or SP (such as better views of the tactical gear or tools) that only SP would know. But that, at best, just allows various tips to be vetted. If SP is the kind of person I think they are you won't be tripping them up in an interview room and catching them on information no one else has. I strongly suspect that were MPD to have SP in an interview and it were clear to SP that MPD were really conducting a suspect interrogation they would lawyer up in an instant.

I don't see the value in holding it back at this point. There may be something that could be seen in the unreleased video that could trigger tips and maybe even very specific tips and I think that would rattle SP more.

MPD has said it is just "more of the same" so I see no harm to the case whatsoever in releasing it if what MPD says is true.

Quite honestly, I dont think LE is any step closer with this case. JMO, but I think LE is looking in a totally different direction that is far away from the crime itself that will lead no where. Missy interacted with a wide range of ppl through her fitness world and after looking at how big CG is, there is thousands of ppl to check out. I think a break in the case will be the sp breaking from inner pressure or a close intimate partner figures it out.

Respectfully snipped for space. RBBM

The one and only MSM that quoted Asst Chief Johnson was NBC5 http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...idlothian-Murder-Investigation-376269831.html and DailyMail UK quoted NBC5 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isly-early-morning-slaying-fitness-coach.html as source in a story. The quote was from Tues, April 19th and in article April 20.

So I just a few ago PM the Midlothian Police Department Facebook and asked. I got a reply in 10 minutes. *I have always gotten a reply to my questions, when asked to confirm.

One more FACT to be placed in the Media thread. And proof that MSM twists stuff and misreports. It also makes sense SWFA deleting their replies on the 4/18/16 video. No vehicle parked at Creekside Church caught on video from inside camera.

:drumroll:

attachment.php

I like to go back to arkansasmimi's excellent job obtaining confirmation from MPD regarding the "vehicle seen in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance".

The surveillance source is SWFA. So this could be any of the SWFA cams capturing the church at any time of the night/morning, but especially the cams on the North side of SWFA and the pole cams in particular.
However, in order to be on the SWFA surveillance cam, the vehicle would have to be parked anywhere around the church in vicinity of the West, South or East side of the building/ parking lots. The North Side of the church can be excluded, if this particular vehicle can indeed be tight to SP or an accomplice of SP.

MPD is not mentioning when the car left the premises, or if they have footage of the vehicle leaving the property. We assume the car must have left for obvious reasons. We also don't know, when the car entered the property. The SWFA may have recorded that vehicle at any time of the night/ morning, not necessarily while the Nissan Altima was cruising around of course.

Anyway, this is the view of the CC church from SWFA taken by one of the surveillance cams while recording the Nissan:

attachment.php

And this is a comparison of the night to day view, similar perspective, although cams would record from higher angle:

attachment.php

Is there any chance, SP could have parked close to the porte cochere..? When this photo was taken, MPD most likely was just in the process of gathering possible surveillance tapes from surrounding businesses including SWFA. So they may not have known yet, if or if not another vehicle had parked close to Missy's truck:

attachment.php

It is stormy that morning and things need to be unloaded yet Missy does not park too close to the doors. Yes, she is leaving space for the campers but.. could another car have been in proximity where the MPD CS car is standing, just closer to the building more towards the right of the awning (to be in SWFA surveillance view)?

I am aware, that this possibility would aim towards a burglary gone wrong scenario, or at least it would look (staged?) like it. SP would have possibly established an exit point on the South side of the building in case of a burglary. There is light, yes. Who would park there? Would MB have entered the church thinking it's another camper? Did she know the car? Is that why she was murdered? Did SP go down the West hallway and propped that interior glass door open for easier egress? The bar on the inside of the exterior glass door would just open the door as far as I understand.

Could be all part of staging, could have happened all completely differently. Hopefully, we will know one day - soon.

Where do you think the vehicle on the SWFA surveillance tape may have parked?

-Nin

Sources Google, CBS News

Attachments

• SWFA Surveillance 4-18-20160449 church view.jpg
    SWFA Surveillance 4-18-20160449 church view.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 345
  • SWFA Surveillance 4-18-20160133 cc church view night and day.jpg
    SWFA Surveillance 4-18-20160133 cc church view night and day.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 333
  • MB Truck porte chochere.jpg
    MB Truck porte chochere.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 341
Very good! I didn't think about staging a struggle. Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't either, but it makes sense.............the burglary was staged, and the get-up, although useful, served a staging purpose too, knowing that SP would be captured on cameras. JMO

And we all know local gossip is never wrong...

Agree but gossip starts from somewhere....I have always wondered if the gunshot business started with the camper(s) that found her, whether they were mistaken or not, and that gunshot was perhaps mentioned in one of the 911 calls, which may be why LE will not release them. JMO Remember in the earliest threads there was a poster who's mom worked with one of the campers? The poster would not tell us what her mom knew, being sworn to secrecy, so we were just teased about it,as I recall. JMO

Agree but gossip starts from somewhere....I have always wondered if the gunshot business started with the camper(s) that found her, whether they were mistaken or not, and that gunshot was perhaps mentioned in one of the 911 calls, which may be why LE will not release them. JMO Remember in the earliest threads there was a poster who's mom worked with one of the campers? The poster would not tell us what her mom knew, being sworn to secrecy, so we were just teased about it,as I recall. JMO

I agree with you on this. Also remember the girl posting about her mom.

Some more captures of SP in front of the Dutch Doors:

attachment.php

I remain frustrated over the height of SP given to us by LE. BatBrat placed SP at appx 5'10" +/- 1".

This SS shows what I think are glued shoe pads to the original footwear. The line of the leg goes straight down to the shoe but the sole sticks off as far as an inch past the original footwear SP is wearing for this crime.

MB SP Shoes.jpg

Additionally, SP did not need to have a weapon ready to draw on MB. SP was hiding, in position, aimed at the SW door. MB never had a chance. MB was ambushed by the predator at a Holy Church of God. I pray she never knew what hit her. It was not important to the mission that MB know who was killing her.

As always, JMHO. I don't know who killed this young mother but am praying for the truth to reveal itself.

I like to go back to arkansasmimi's excellent job obtaining confirmation from MPD regarding the "vehicle seen in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance".

The surveillance source is SWFA. So this could be any of the SWFA cams capturing the church at any time of the night/morning, but especially the cams on the North side of SWFA and the pole cams in particular.
However, in order to be on the SWFA surveillance cam, the vehicle would have to be parked anywhere around the church in vicinity of the West, South or East side of the building/ parking lots. The North Side of the church can be excluded, if this particular vehicle can indeed be tight to SP or an accomplice of SP.

MPD is not mentioning when the car left the premises, or if they have footage of the vehicle leaving the property. We assume the car must have left for obvious reasons. We also don't know, when the car entered the property. The SWFA may have recorded that vehicle at any time of the night/ morning, not necessarily while the Nissan Altima was cruising around of course.

Anyway, this is the view of the CC church from SWFA taken by one of the surveillance cams while recording the Nissan:

attachment.php

And this is a comparison of the night to day view, similar perspective, although cams would record from higher angle:

attachment.php

Is there any chance, SP could have parked close to the porte cochere..? When this photo was taken, MPD most likely was just in the process of gathering possible surveillance tapes from surrounding businesses including SWFA. So they may not have known yet, if or if not another vehicle had parked close to Missy's truck:

attachment.php

It is stormy that morning and things need to be unloaded yet Missy does not park too close to the doors. Yes, she is leaving space for the campers but.. could another car have been in proximity where the MPD CS car is standing, just closer to the building more towards the right of the awning (to be in SWFA surveillance view)?

I am aware, that this possibility would aim towards a burglary gone wrong scenario, or at least it would look (staged?) like it. SP would have possibly established an exit point on the South side of the building in case of a burglary. There is light, yes. Who would park there? Would MB have entered the church thinking it's another camper? Did she know the car? Is that why she was murdered? Did SP go down the West hallway and propped that interior glass door open for easier egress? The bar on the inside of the exterior glass door would just open the door as far as I understand.

Could be all part of staging, could have happened all completely differently. Hopefully, we will know one day - soon.

-Nin

Sources Google, CBS News

One of my "theories" has always been that MB knew the car/person was there. I somewhat feel prior meeting arrangements had been made so when she got there, and the "voice" called out to her, she went to it because she knew him/her. I only feel this way because of the talk of affairs. I have to be honest that my thinking is hubby is out of town, girls are taken care of at home, she has a some time before class to meet with someone if she wished. NOW.....I never knew MB personally but I do have a hard time convincing myself she would have done something like this in a church setting. Maybe she planned to meet them outside. I don't know but it's been one of my thoughts since day one.

My other thought was that a camper offered to help her set up early and she knew they would be there. No flag to car being there. Again, voice said "hey MB, I'm back here" and again, no flag because she expected them. Camper then blended right back in after murder and wasn't noticed.

These are only "feelings" I had and I know no one or anything personal to this case. Just what I took from reading since threads began.

I go back to the thought of being a woman. You show up somewhere 4-ish AM, I'm going to assume most women would be on guard that early. If lights are on that normally aren't. If a car is parked there you don't expect. I just can't believe that if MB saw something out of the ordinary at that time of morning, she would not have waited for a camper to show before she went inside. I get not calling cops. I even get maybe getting out of her car to unload under the awning, but not going inside alone if she had seen a weird car parked there.

I think the church didn't have an alarm system (I think I remember no alarm certificate filed) but that really surprises me. The church I used to attend had one and they weren't that big. If SP is in church with alarm off, would MB have gone on inside when the alarm wasn't set?

I think the SP is a sissy, hence the girly walk. He would probably break easy and confess if ever caught. Has anyone else noticed his right hand index finger and middle fingers are always unfolded in the video?

I think the SP is a sissy, hence the girly walk. He would probably break easy and confess if ever caught. Has anyone else noticed his right hand index finger and middle fingers are always unfolded in the video?

Good observation!!

I remain frustrated over the height of SP given to us by LE. BatBrat placed SP at appx 5'10" +/- 1".

This SS shows what I think are glued shoe pads to the original footwear. The line of the leg goes straight down to the shoe but the sole sticks off as far as an inch past the original footwear SP is wearing for this crime.

View attachment 109334

Additionally, SP did not need to have a weapon ready to draw on MB. SP was hiding, in position, aimed at the SW door. MB never had a chance. MB was ambushed by the predator at a Holy Church of God. I pray she never knew what hit her. It was not important to the mission that MB know who was killing her.

As always, JMHO. I don't know who killed this young mother but am praying for the truth to reveal itself.

I believe she was ambushed too but I think, JMO that Missy put up a fight. And I truly hope it's not close to home regarding the sp

What is the significance of the fingers?
I have seen people that hold their hand that way naturally. The way SP was casually walking through the church seems as if it's his casual walk.

As so much time has passed since the murder and even with reward money offered still no arrest. I'm curious as to why more of the COC video isn't being released. Anyone have a perspective to offer on this?

Right there with ya, Sista! Unreal! Maybe they r afraid a sleuther will find out something they have not.........

I'm glad that I took the time to watch this video again. I've been searching videos and articles where I first heard about BB working in a church and then I found it on this video. I was beginning to think that I had dreamed it.

Also has the BB quote about having 4 children, which was controversial for a long while. This is the uncut version.......lotsa truth about how RB and BB reacted to everything from bloody shirts to dead dog.

Also has the BB quote about having 4 children, which was controversial for a long while. This is the uncut version.......lotsa truth about how RB and BB reacted to everything from bloody shirts to dead dog.

To me the repeated phrase "okay" by RB was indicative of him trying to convince someone. He seemed to be awful calm and eager to tell his story. JS Also I just can't get over how calm BB was. Didn't look upset IMO. They rushed over there to put out the flame (tell their story) They were told it would happen.... 15 minutes of fame. Also seemed odd that BB kept putting his hands up to his mouth. He looked down a lot. I definitely feel they know what happened. I mean come on.. what is the chances that something like this would happen when they were all out of town? JMO

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

Sources Google, CBS News

On the night to day view, it looks like there is a car with lights on in the far right corner of the church.

I think that BB is just the type that does not really show his feelings in public.

He also seems to not smile a lot.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members