TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
9News 4/19/16
Detectives said they did not see a weapon on the suspect in the video, aside from a tool that they believe was used to break out windows and gain access to the building. It is unclear if the suspect was armed with anything else.
LE has access to a lot more video than we do. I think SP came to the church without a firearm, just break-in tools and such.

bbm
SP maybe had no weapon because s/he didn't need one. The perp at the "end-crime scene" (SW corner) who murdered MB may have had one. SP did his evil job afterwards with his tool/s perhaps.

Ok.. So did BB go on his fishing trip with or without a friend. Who drove back with him.. Obviously distraught. No names... but was he alone? Just asking..
I'm only on post #667, so I apologize if this has been answered but I seem to remember that possibly a relative, more specially a cousin may have driven back with BB from Mississippi, on that Monday. I will try my hardest to find where I read this information however if was many many threads ago. So if anybody could possibly help me with locating this it would be very much appreciated. Off to bed now. I will try my hardest to catch up tomorrow and search previous threads for the information that I may or may not be remembering correctly. Please somebody beat me to it lol. Goodnight all.
Good question. I had that thought at beginning of case. Lots of unanswered questions about the major players on poi list. Lots of no answers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sorry to swing back to the Nissan Altima. Look at this frame, did someone get caught in the cookie jar..? :blushing:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow Nin! Don't know how you do it. So what are your thoughts after seeing this? If the Altima scene is nothing more than a couple meeting for an illicit rendezvous, maybe it has nothing to do with the crime -- and the couple wouldn't come forward and have an affair exposed.

I'm only on post #667, so I apologize if this has been answered but I seem to remember that possibly a relative, more specially a cousin may have driven back with BB from Mississippi, on that Monday. I will try my hardest to find where I read this information however if was many many threads ago. So if anybody could possibly help me with locating this it would be very much appreciated. Off to bed now. I will try my hardest to catch up tomorrow and search previous threads for the information that I may or may not be remembering correctly. Please somebody beat me to it lol. Goodnight all.

I can't provide a link but I do recall that being reported.

Let me ask you this... wasn't it reported that MB put up a fight? Not sure if that's correct.
I do agree about the gun. In your opinion, why do you think perp inflicted wounds after death? Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was reported that way at first, but I think that is because of the scattered broken glass around the building. I think once they were able to look more closely they realized the glass was just the killer vandalizing the building while he waited for her.

I believe he/she hid and waited for MB to walk past them, then hit her with the hammer (rock pick) on the back of the head. She may not have even had time yet to notice things looked odd, because the lighting in there wasn't very bright. I think she was ambushed, the first blow either knocked her out or at least took her down, and then the killer finished the job.

If this person wanted to use a gun, they wouldn't have bothered with the rest of this. They could have killed her in her own driveway with a gunshot to the head, or killed her as she got out of her truck that morning. A gunshot was too easy for them. *They wanted to literally be the instrument of her death.*

And that was spread around town before media had even reported her murder JMO

Yeah but she was found with blood all around her head. Anyone's first assumption is going to be that she was shot. Who would think "oh, look at all that blood, she must have been hit with a hammer?"

Yeah but she was found with blood all around her head. Anyone's first assumption is going to be that she was shot. Who would think "oh, look at all that blood, she must have been hit with a hammer?"

I don't think we have any verified reporting on "blood all around her head". We know very little about what the crime scene looked like or how much blood there was.

Wow Nin! Don't know how you do it. So what are your thoughts after seeing this? If the Altima scene is nothing more than a couple meeting for an illicit rendezvous, maybe it has nothing to do with the crime -- and the couple wouldn't come forward and have an affair exposed.

The capture you see was taken while the car is moving with consistent low speed and headlights off around the North SWFA parking lot. There is a hesitation when another vehicle is passing by SWFA. The other car on the highway does not slow down and passes SWFA, that's when the Nissan proceeds.

Then the Nissan is seen driving around the back of SWFA with headlights on. The driver turns the lights off again and comes to a stop in direct vicinity of the vehicles parked in the back. Immediately thereafter the Nissan turns the lights back on and proceeds with similar cruising speed like before.

When the Nissan is driving by the West side of the SWFA parallel to the highway, there is no individual (person, dog etc.) seen in the front passenger seat. The vehicle then parks in the North side parking lot and remains there with lights off for several minutes. Thereafter the vehicle turns the lights on and is leaving. We can see the driver wearing something like a dark jacket. In my previous capture, the driver seems to be dressed in a white shirt.

Not sure, what we see in the frame (one of several frames showing the same situation). The person (dog?) on the passenger seat is not always seen in the video, especially not in the "parking scene". There is no visible movement inside the parked vehicle.

The captured frame looks suggestive, but considering the video in its entirety it is questionable if it is aromantic endeavor IMO. Could it be something romantic? Yes. Could it be something else? Yes.

Just my thoughts.

-Nin

:blushing: My English ....

No ill will intended, FromGermany, I just hoped to make it clearer for anyone else looking for the photo.[emoji4]

(I learned the name of that particular footwear only last autumn after having surgery and needing to clomp around in one. Although, now that I think about it, I tended to call it a $&@#*€¥boot.[emoji15])

Another thing I had done but forgotten to upload and link. I have 4 videos I generated. These are of the Altima while it was parked from the last frame of movement until the last frame before the headlights came on:

The full sized sequence while parked.
An isolation of the Altima while parked.
An enlarged 2X isolation while parked.
An enlarged 2X and desaturated isolation while parked.

Again, I don't know that they have much value since I couldn't make out any activity but someone else may.

I also have uploaded two additional videos that show the Altima parking, that is the sequence up until it stops. There is a regular speed version and a 6X slower version of the same sequence. This was the sequence I talked about previously about how the driver did not bring the car to a complete stop using their brakes. I suspect the vehicle was either not running under power or in neutral at some point prior to coming to a stop.

This link should open to a folder.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx0LL2gY_AorYVhJdjlkd0Z6WUU

Another thing I had done but forgotten to upload and link. I have 4 videos I generated. These are of the Altima while it was parked from the last frame of movement until the last frame before the headlights came on:

The full sized sequence while parked.
An isolation of the Altima while parked.
An enlarged 2X isolation while parked.
An enlarged 2X and desaturated isolation while parked.

Again, I don't know that they have much value since I couldn't make out any activity but someone else may.

I also have uploaded two additional videos that show the Altima parking, that is the sequence up until it stops. There is a regular speed version and a 6X slower version of the same sequence. This was the sequence I talked about previously about how the driver did not bring the car to a complete stop using their brakes. I suspect the vehicle was either not running under power or in neutral at some point prior to coming to a stop.

This link should open to a folder.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx0LL2gY_AorYVhJdjlkd0Z6WUU

Jethro-What is your reasoning about the driver of the car not stepping on the brake when parking? You've mentioned it a
few times so I'm curious. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The capture you see was taken while the car is moving with consistent low speed and headlights off around the North SWFA parking lot. There is a hesitation when another vehicle is passing by SWFA. The other car on the highway does not slow down and passes SWFA, that's when the Nissan proceeds.

Then the Nissan is seen driving around the back of SWFA with headlights on. The driver turns the lights off again and comes to a stop in direct vicinity of the vehicles parked in the back. Immediately thereafter the Nissan turns the lights back on and proceeds with similar cruising speed like before.

When the Nissan is driving by the West side of the SWFA parallel to the highway, there is no individual (person, dog etc.) seen in the front passenger seat. The vehicle then parks in the North side parking lot and remains there with lights off for several minutes. Thereafter the vehicle turns the lights on and is leaving. We can see the driver wearing something like a dark jacket. In my previous capture, the driver seems to be dressed in a white shirt.

Not sure, what we see in the frame (one of several frames showing the same situation). The person (dog?) on the passenger seat is not always seen in the video, especially not in the "parking scene". There is no visible movement inside the parked vehicle.

The captured frame looks suggestive, but considering the video in its entirety it is questionable if it is aromantic endeavor IMO. Could it be something romantic? Yes. Could it be something else? Yes.

Just my thoughts.

-Nin

Almostly like at the church it seems a riddle with white/black clothing, driver/passenger, dog/no dog, police label/no police label - always changing for whatever reason. Because I can't recognize the light spots exactly as human beings (driver and passenger) I want to ask you all who may have a better look: it isn't - OMG - MB herself in the car? (Hours ago I deleted this question but now I can't resist.)

I can't help with a link but I too remember a cousin. Searched for some time with Google - no success.

Not sure how it matters in any way. No one says he actually has 4 kids who had lost their mother afaik. Either a hard-to-understand word, or just a weird slip of the tongue at the worst, which we all have from time to time.
Would u clean out your mailbox..[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

To me the repeated phrase "okay" by RB was indicative of him trying to convince someone. He seemed to be awful calm and eager to tell his story. JS Also I just can't get over how calm BB was. Didn't look upset IMO. They rushed over there to put out the flame (tell their story) They were told it would happen.... 15 minutes of fame. Also seemed odd that BB kept putting his hands up to his mouth. He looked down a lot. I definitely feel they know what happened. I mean come on.. what is the chances that something like this would happen when they were all out of town? JMO

I also noticed the hands around the face a lot and the looking down instead of at the reporter asking the question. Something else I noticed was him talking about "me, me, me" throughout the entire statement.

Despite RB attempting to explain that he was just acting normally by taking the shirts to the dry cleaners and seemingly amused that anyone would think it unusual for a Bevers' family member taking bloody shirts to be cleaned immediately following the brutal murder of MB, he came across as a smart *advertiser censored*.

Almostly like at the church it seems a riddle with white/black clothing, driver/passenger, dog/no dog, police label/no police label - always changing for whatever reason. Because I can't recognize the light spots exactly as human beings (driver and passenger) I want to ask you all who may have a better look: it isn't - OMG - MB herself in the car? (Hours ago I deleted this question but now I can't resist.)

Here is a better picture:

attachment.php

Attachments

• SWFA CC sequence 20160284 1 processed.png
    SWFA CC sequence 20160284 1 processed.png
    279.5 KB · Views: 417
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online