TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to swing back to the Nissan Altima. Look at this frame, did someone get caught in the cookie jar..? :blushing:

attachment.php

attachment.php
I think what we are at starting to see by enhanced images is that the swfa video is proving to be an edited tape..of course....there has been a change in drivers and passengers for pickup and drop off.
My thought is that is a service dog in the front seat along with a male driver.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Jethro-What is your reasoning about the driver of the car not stepping on the brake when parking? You've mentioned it a
few times so I'm curious. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Don't know yet. It isn't particularly a common thing to do. People are creatures of habit so when I see something like that juxtaposed with using the turn signal to exit the parking lot I have to wonder about it. My current assumption is that it was intentional. If the car was off or in neutral, why exactly would they do that. Something that I have to work on in conjunction with the other activities in the video. It is part of a bigger whole.

Almostly like at the church it seems a riddle with white/black clothing, driver/passenger, dog/no dog, police label/no police label - always changing for whatever reason. Because I can't recognize the light spots exactly as human beings (driver and passenger) I want to ask you all who may have a better look: it isn't - OMG - MB herself in the car? (Hours ago I deleted this question but now I can't resist.)

I had this exact same thought earlier too, just didn't get a chance to post until now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another thing I had done but forgotten to upload and link. I have 4 videos I generated. These are of the Altima while it was parked from the last frame of movement until the last frame before the headlights came on:

The full sized sequence while parked.
An isolation of the Altima while parked.
An enlarged 2X isolation while parked.
An enlarged 2X and desaturated isolation while parked.

Again, I don't know that they have much value since I couldn't make out any activity but someone else may.

I also have uploaded two additional videos that show the Altima parking, that is the sequence up until it stops. There is a regular speed version and a 6X slower version of the same sequence. This was the sequence I talked about previously about how the driver did not bring the car to a complete stop using their brakes. I suspect the vehicle was either not running under power or in neutral at some point prior to coming to a stop.

This link should open to a folder.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx0LL2gY_AorYVhJdjlkd0Z6WUU

Someone trained in vehicle surveillance could probably do this stop easily as a matter of routine. Either someone casing SWFA or the possible LE connection to SP. What do you think the odds are that the Altima parked directly in line with a rain drop/smudge on the window?

I also noticed the hands around the face a lot and the looking down instead of at the reporter asking the question. Something else I noticed was him talking about "me, me, me" throughout the entire statement.

Despite RB attempting to explain that he was just acting normally by taking the shirts to the dry cleaners and seemingly amused that anyone would think it unusual for a Bevers' family member taking bloody shirts to be cleaned immediately following the brutal murder of MB, he came across as a smart *advertiser censored*.

ITA! I watched the video for a few minutes yesterday. I immediately remembered why I stopped watching it the first time I viewed it months ago.....RB's light-hearted attitude, especially under the circumstances, really bothered me.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Br...rs-Raw-Video_Dallas-Fort-Worth-377361451.html

At around the 10:00 or 11:00 minute mark in this video, RB appears to give incorrect answers and /or avoids answering at all. Listen to the reporters' questions; RB totally avoids the answer about how many shirts he took to the cleaners. Reporter states one bloody shirt, but RB hem haws around and avoids the answer.

Maybe I'm confused ..... I thought it was suppose to be his shirt at cleaners....then the reporters say that it's a woman's shirt with blood. So he says that his wife's WHITE shirt had blood on it too. They ask him where his shirt is...garbage ... hmmmm
So they both happened to have white shirts on but he trashed his. Is this correct ?

Maybe I'm confused ..... I thought it was suppose to be his shirt at cleaners....then the reporters say that it's a woman's shirt with blood. So he says that his wife's WHITE shirt had blood on it too. They ask him where his shirt is...garbage ... hmmmm
So they both happened to have white shirts on but he trashed his. Is this correct ?

Thanks for listening to the clip. I believe RB says both shirts are at drycleaners. Supposedly, dry cleaner only had one blood stained shirt (I think they said the white women's shirt looked laundered, as if previously someone had tried to get stains out). RB appears flustered when questioned about the other bloody shirt. I can see BB looking down and worried as his father digs himself deeper into the untruth. Notice RB get really frustrated w/the 2 reporters. Does anyone remember in the original SW, was one bloody shirt called for or two? The reporters say one.

Here is the link again in case anyone else wants to give their interpretation of the Bevers' Dog and Pony show.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Bra...377361451.html

I think what we are at starting to see by enhanced images is that the swfa video is proving to be an edited tape..of course....there has been a change in drivers and passengers for pickup and drop off.

I wonder if the perp crashed the big back doors of the church, left there to wait at SWFA to see if it sounded alarm bells or if police would arrive.

What is sitting up front (imo) may be his SWAT clothes. He may have changed while at SWFA then returned to CC and busted the kitchen door open and went inside. He would have parked his car around back so it couldn't be seen by anyone approaching.

I'm beginning to think this was a one man deal. And that this guy is not as sharp as we're giving him credit for.

IE: the arrested perp in the KV case was young and not terribly with it. Some obvious clues were overlooked by police (in the beginning, anyway). IMO

Don't know yet. It isn't particularly a common thing to do. People are creatures of habit so when I see something like that juxtaposed with using the turn signal to exit the parking lot I have to wonder about it. My current assumption is that it was intentional. If the car was off or in neutral, why exactly would they do that. Something that I have to work on in conjunction with the other activities in the video. It is part of a bigger whole.
My son pointed this out to me, but the Altima driver didn't put on his right blinker until he was getting
ready to go out on the road. I didn't catch that.

Sorry to swing back to the Nissan Altima. Look at this frame, did someone get caught in the cookie jar..? :blushing:

attachment.php

attachment.php
NiN, to me if looks like a person (possibly a male) is reaching up to adjust his rear view mirror or maybe passenger side visor. Could you point out the "cookie jar" more specifically?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thanks for listening to the clip. I believe RB says both shirts are at drycleaners. Supposedly, dry cleaner only had one blood stained shirt (I think they said the white women's shirt looked laundered, as if previously someone had tried to get stains out). RB appears flustered when questioned about the other bloody shirt. I can see BB looking down and worried as his father digs himself deeper into the untruth. Notice RB get really frustrated w/the 2 reporters. Does anyone remember in the original SW, was one bloody shirt called for or two? The reporters say one.

Here is the link again in case anyone else wants to give their interpretation of the Bevers' Dog and Pony show.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Bra...377361451.html

Thanks!!! Yes RB gets really upset and most the time it's because they are trying to keep their story straight. To this day, I don't see one thing that is funny. IMO... RB messed up big time and the reporters knew it. Thanks again!! I'll watch

Who uses a service dog on the POI list or unmentioned POI? TIA

In the video he said that LE took his shirt and his wife's shirt (bloody also) was still at the dry cleaners.

In the video he said that LE took his shirt and his wife's shirt (bloody also) was still at the dry cleaners.

Ok I watched it again and I thought he said that his was in garbage....did you hear that too? I put up closed caption to make sure I could get the words correctly. Let me know if that's correct. Thanks!!

Someone upthread mentioned that it looks like a female facing the driver. If this is the case, she seems quite tall and that would be an odd position to be sitting in in a moving vehicle (albeit a slowly moving one). What are y'all's thoughts?

I again watched the video of RB/BB at MPD re the bloody shirt, and from reading the comments in this thread, it easy to see why they said much of what they did and responded as they did. It's clear that RB and his wife had shirts (plural) that got blood on them, but LE had taken only one of them for testing, and they said exactly that.

Did they say it in less-than-perfect wording or order? I don't see anything like that, but even if they weren't polished, who cares. They knew the "bloody shirts" were much ado about nothing, we see both of them doing their best to make sure LE knows what's going on so they don't waste time on a wild goose chase, and we see them also informing media so some don't create wild ideas that have no value in finding the killer. In some ways, it's a total waste of time or even humorous, dealing with absurd "perceptions" coming from a dog's blood rather than evidence that has anything to do with the murder, yet they had no real choice. And even though they did that and were transparent about it, here we are 9 months later and some are still trying to gin up something nefarious because they WERE transparent. Go figure.

Here is a better picture:

attachment.php

Wow, NIN! Great work!

To me, it looks like a woman turned on her side facing the driver and it looks like the driver possibly has his hands on her breast. Just what I can see anyway 🙈

Someone upthread mentioned that it looks like a female facing the driver. If this is the case, she seems quite tall and that would be an odd position to be sitting in in a moving vehicle (albeit a slowly moving one). What are y'all's thoughts?

I just commented about the female turned sideways facing the driver and when I first thought about that, I did think to myself she seems really tall compared to the driver. But upon reflecting upon times I've sat straight up in the car on that angle, that my head more than reaches the top of the car and I'm only 5"6".

Hopefully I've explained that right haha ��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member