TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I refer to my "clan" as 3 boys... 1 husband and 2 dogs. just sayin..

I tend to believe he often used the phrase "my four girls".... referring to Misty and the three daughters. othing nefsrious intended on his part. JMO

Lordy, my hubby always refers to his girls .... me, our two dogs, and two cats. He is the only male in the house.

I tend to believe he often used the phrase "my four girls".... referring to Misty and the three daughters. othing nefsrious intended on his part. JMO

Lordy, my hubby always refers to his girls .... me, our two dogs, and two cats. He is the only male in the house.

My boys: hubby, three sons, two male dogs (rest in peace, third dog, cat, guinea pig, mouse, parakeet - also all male. No idea why it worked out like that.).

'She' could be changing into her LE costume and the driver could be trying to help her get the LE costume on.

The drivers' face is visible and LE may have a better view of him and the passenger. There are additional surveillance cam views we have not seen- yet. I am thinking of the North side pole-cams in particular. It is not clear, if the drivers' (or passengers') face is concealed though in this capture. So anything is possible.

-Nin

Did you see the video? I believe RB says both shirts are at drycleaners. Supposedly, dry cleaner only had one blood stained shirt (I think they said the white women's shirt looked laundered, as if previously someone had tried to get stains out). RB appears flustered when questioned about the other bloody shirt. I can see BB looking down and worried as his father digs himself deeper into the untruth. Notice RB get really frustrated w/the 2 reporters.

Does anyone remember in the original SW, was one bloody shirt called for or two?
The reporters say one.

I am concerned that people are not up in arms!

Here is the link again in case anyone else wants to give their interpretation <modsnip>.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Bra...377361451.html

<modsnip> I see RB's seeming light-heartedness over the whole thing as normal, not "disrespectful" (as if you can be disrespectful to the hardship of a shirt), because this was such a complete non-issue to the crime, and yet here they are going to the PD and having a presser over it as if it really was some sort of life-and-death piece of info. It wasn't, of course, and therefore didn't deserve to be treated with some sort of somber tones. BB took it seriously anyhow, RB kinda didn't, and both were right to treat in the way that fits their own personalities.

As for the idea that RB was supposedly hiding something or being flustered, we saw nothing of the sort. Both gave all the info about the shirts and what and why and how, if you listened carefully. There was more info needing to be added, to make sure the full story was understood properly, which he did when the press asked questions that didn't add up or that weren't understanding of all the facts. I saw persistence, in the face of OTHERS who were confused, but didn't see any confusion or inconsistency on the part of either BB or RB, because it was a simple set of facts that they were trying to make clear to reporters who had heard only part of the story.

And there was no story here. It was dog blood on shirts, a total non-event that had absolutely NOTHING to do with MB's murder. NOTHING..

This image is amazing, I can actually see a face. That is a first for me. Where I made a red line, shouldn't that be the dash looking down on the car at this level? And also did you change the color of the seat behind this driver to make it dark so the face would show up? Because the seats are light right? Do the seats look dark in this shot?
attachment.php

I only lightly changed the contrast, nothing else. Here is the original enlarged raw capture:

attachment.php

Attachments

• SWFA CC sequence 20160284 1.png
    SWFA CC sequence 20160284 1.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 248
Excellent work as always NIN!!! Was there a blur (layers) that you had to remove to get to the lady? Now I am back to not sure if related to what happen at church or not. Thanks again!

Thanks. No editing at all, just cropping and enlarging/re-sampling. Here is the original frame:

attachment.php

Attachments

• SWFA Surveillance 4-18-20160284.jpg
    SWFA Surveillance 4-18-20160284.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 249
Did you see the video? I believe RB says both shirts are at drycleaners. Supposedly, dry cleaner only had one blood stained shirt (I think they said the white women's shirt looked laundered, as if previously someone had tried to get stains out). RB appears flustered when questioned about the other bloody shirt. I can see BB looking down and worried as his father digs himself deeper into the untruth. Notice RB get really frustrated w/the 2 reporters.

Does anyone remember in the original SW, was one bloody shirt called for or two?
The reporters say one.

I am concerned that people are not up in arms!

Here is the link again in case anyone else wants to give their interpretation of the Bevers' Dog and Pony show.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Bra...377361451.html

He definitely says he took 2 bloody shirts to the cleaners and the SW only says one has blood on it. Is that the reason for the goofy giddy looks back and forth, that he knew the dry cleaners or LE didn't catch the 2nd shirt?

He definitely says he took 2 bloody shirts to the cleaners and the SW only says one has blood on it. Is that the reason for the goofy giddy looks back and forth, that he knew the dry cleaners or LE didn't catch the 2nd shirt?

Thank you!!!! We know it's dog blood for sure and that's not the issue... the press caught it though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!!!! We know it's dog blood for sure and that's not the issue... the press caught it though!

I wonder if LE heard this and realized there was blood on another shirt not noticed before.

I’ve found to decipher the sonogram pictures, youneed the right combination of the right screen and the right cropping/enlargement ratio. I’ve been looking at this Altima picture for a couple months now, and saw nothing close to definitive. But using an I-phone Plus (with the bigger,clearer screen) and mid-size crop (not the really close-up zoom) of NIN’s pictures, I can at least say with 95-98% certainty that I see a male driver and female passenger facing the driver with his hand in the cookie jar (or jars, orwhatever NIN called it).

Thanks whoever posted the NG show where the videogoes “black” I agree. That doesn’t look like an edit. Looks like someone put something over the lens. And correct me if I’m wrong. But I think SP-on video is far enough away from the camera that it seems like it couldn’t have been SP. Is that enough proof of a second perp?

I’m not one to dismiss suspicion of the B-family. Actually, to me they have as much motive and means as anyone. When police say they didn’t see large chunks of money moving in the B’s accounts, that really doesn’t mean a ton to me. I’ve work in finances enough; you can move large sums around undetected:cash, barter, debt forgiveness, quit claims, pro bono labor, etc. or any combination thereof. To me that doesn’t exonerate anyone.

(BBM and shortened quote)

WannaB, Did you actually see the video "mysteriously go black" on NG's video post #774? I tried to see it on her video, but I haven't found it yet... I KNOW I saw it when the MPD posted it first... but that part was edited out pretty quickly. You are correct.. SP too far away from the camera to have done it.

THANK YOU to whoever roused up that NG video! :scared:

I only lightly changed the contrast, nothing else. Here is the original enlarged raw capture:

attachment.php

I realized that the seats are so far back they are in the shadows regardless of light color. Still I think we shouldn't forget that alot of what we might perceive as his upper body is really the dash.

But he didn't say "girls"! He said kids.

RSBMFF

An isolation of the Altima while parked.

RSBMFF

This was the sequence I talked about previously about how the driver did not bring the car to a complete stop using their brakes. I suspect the vehicle was either not running under power or in neutral at some point prior to coming to a stop.

This link should open to a folder.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx0LL2gY_AorYVhJdjlkd0Z6WUU

An isolation of the Altima while parked.

This is the second video at the google link. Thank you for this good work, btw.

Noticed the driver parked precisely so that the glare of the pole lights would reflect down on the windshield thereby rendering CCTV fruitless as far as seeing inside activity. And can you remove the raindrops, please?

Driver stops using the breaks when his door is aligned with the light pole. This driver makes a UTurn and the Altima manages to come to a complete stop without the brakes being applied. The car stops exactly where the pole lights will offer glare on the glass windshield so the interior movement is blocked by the white glare. The driver pulls up until it shines from the visor down three quarters of the glass. Driver could have stopped inches sooner so we might could catch a glimpse but driver did not.

He did not say "girls" he said kids

Thanks. No editing at all, just cropping and enlarging/re-sampling. Here is the original frame:

attachment.php

This was about best view of the church from the SWFA video, right? You are great at enhancing and finding the baby, do you think it's remotely possible to see a "car in a far corner of the frame?"

This image is amazing, I can actually see a face. That is a first for me. Where I made a red line, shouldn't that be the dash looking down on the car at this level? And also did you change the color of the seat behind this driver to make it dark so the face would show up? Because the seats are light right? Do the seats look dark in this shot?
attachment.php

The license plate looks clearer in this photo too.. I can't make it out though.

attachment.php

I don't think it's a person or dog in the passenger seat. I think it is the drivers arm, either reaching up to the passenger visor which I believe is down, or maybe it's just resting on the passenger headrest as he turns to talk to someone in the back seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member