TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'She' could be changing into her LE costume and the driver could be trying to help her get the LE costume on.

This is an option on the Altima. Perhaps why we sometimes think we see something in the back seat and other times not. Would be a perfect option for hiding someone getting into uniform.corolla_2012_rear_seats_folded.jpg

to NIN - I sure wish you could get some enhanced screen captures from the SWFA Altima video - start at .40 thru .42. I think you might actually be able to get the plate number at that segment. Here's a tiny pic but I haven't been able to get it any clearer.

.41b swfa.png

Snipped for space.
The thing about the "goes black" video is that it goes black in this version but the reporter is saying that the video went black after MB entered and walked down the hall toward the SP. Which we have only heard in this report, no others have said that. And this version of "going black" would have to be their own version of it, since no news media have seen the video of MB inside the building.

I remember seeing the original that is different than the reenactment on NG. On NG, the tape goes straight to black but in the original, it is not a smooth transition as it is more as if someone covers the camera lens with a dark/black cloth.
rodee, is this correct on how you remember it, too?

My problem with her going toward the familiar voice for a prearranged meeting or expecting a friend to help her set up, requires her thinking they have a key since they had apparently let themselves in. Right? Now if SP were playing the role of LE investigating a B&E, broke into the back then parked at the porte cochere so she wouldn't be afraid of them? Wouldn't it just be easier to hide and lie in wait?
My thoughts on a car other than MB's being parked by the port cochere- if that were the case wouldn't the camper who arrived early (is 45 minutes early correct?) have noticed this? Unless SP was already gone, prior to that campers arrival? There was a very short period of time after MB's arrival/entrance to CCOC for the attack to have taken place and SP's departure for nobody to have heard or seen anything (especially the early arriving camper)- correct? I'm no expert with remembering exact times and numbers. Most details are in what I call a "file folder" in my head- if that makes sense.

Just thinking out loud here, stream of consciousness can sometimes lead to profound new ideas :). MOO. As always, any thoughts and or add on's/corrections would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

He said 4 children. Did u listen to the interview??

:popcorn: My father has four daughters. He tells people that he has four daughters. He does not call us children. He does not call us girls, albeit we are older than the Bs. We are his four daughters. He is proud of that #4. It's a man thing.

BB did say 4 children. To be fair, BB also could not remember his wife's age after a 20yr marriage.
Forty--uh--uh--something.

This image is amazing, I can actually see a face. That is a first for me. Where I made a red line, shouldn't that be the dash looking down on the car at this level? And also did you change the color of the seat behind this driver to make it dark so the face would show up? Because the seats are light right? Do the seats look dark in this shot?
attachment.php

This is incredible NIN. Any clearer and we're going to have to make this an adults only site....

I remember seeing the original that is different than the reenactment on NG. On NG, the tape goes straight to black but in the original, it is not a smooth transition as it is more as if someone covers the camera lens with a dark/black cloth.
rodee, is this correct on how you remember it, too?

The report used by NG was originally done by Crime Watch Daily. This is the link. They have the story that the video mysteriously goes black which it does in the video but of course that video is not all there is and they say the video goes black after MB enters and walks to where the SP is located. So this version of "mysteriously going black" is just their version.
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/04...caught-on-camera-just-before-trainers-murder/

(BBM and shortened quote)

WannaB, Did you actually see the video "mysteriously go black" on NG's video post #774? I tried to see it on her video, but I haven't found it yet... I KNOW I saw it when the MPD posted it first... but that part was edited out pretty quickly. You are correct.. SP too far away from the camera to have done it.

THANK YOU to whoever roused up that NG video! :scared:

Yes, it seemed to go black. It looked different than an edit, but I'd like a second opinion. I just headed to #774 but the link is gone and there's only a black box there; I'll check in later.

The report used by NG was originally done by Crime Watch Daily. This is the link. They have the story that the video mysteriously goes black which it does in the video but of course that video is not all there is and they say the video goes black after MB enters and walks to where the SP is located. So this version of "mysteriously going black" is just their version.
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/04...caught-on-camera-just-before-trainers-murder/

The real issue is if the video really did suddenly go black. This report is the only one saying that. NG picked it up and ran with it and so she reported going black also. But we have not heard that from our local media or MPD. If it did then all our speculating about where she was and how well thought out or lucky the SP was to be able to do this off camera is moot. But I think if it did go black there would have been more in some other MSM reports since that indicates SP ability to take down the surveillance system.

This was about best view of the church from the SWFA video, right? You are great at enhancing and finding the baby, do you think it's remotely possible to see a "car in a far corner of the frame?"

Great question. Do these help with perspective?

Exterior on Landing at SouthEast Corner of CCoC looking toward SWFA but can't be seen for the forest.
CoC View of SFWA Shop from Landing at Bldg Far SE Corner 7 23 16.jpg

SWFA Driveway to Parking Lot looking back at the forest near CCoC.
CoC CCC seen in distance from SWFA.jpg

My thoughts on a car other than MB's being parked by the port cochere- if that were the case wouldn't the camper who arrived early (is 45 minutes early correct?) have noticed this? Unless SP was already gone, prior to that campers arrival? There was a very short period of time after MB's arrival/entrance to CCOC for the attack to have taken place and SP's departure for nobody to have heard or seen anything (especially the early arriving camper)- correct? I'm no expert with remembering exact times and numbers. Most details are in what I call a "file folder" in my head- if that makes sense.

Just thinking out loud here, stream of consciousness can sometimes lead to profound new ideas :). MOO. As always, any thoughts and or add on's/corrections would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

MB arrived at 4:18 am and first camper at 4:35 am. I believe based on what LE has said that she was murdered very soon after she entered and that the SP was gone by 4:25 am. Even if she fought back, an attack that lasts 2-3 min is a long time. Then one time MPD said there is video of the SP leaving and they believe he went out the way he came in so the car should have been at that location. Another time MPD said they do not have video of MB or the SP after the murder. ? Either way I don't see the SP parking by the door MB went in. I suppose if that is the only place the car could be seen from SWFA, then maybe briefly before MB arrived.

I'm sure there are MANY on here who have listened to the video. To put the questions about the quote to rest, BB was talking about his lack of ability to spend time alone with his children after the murder, and here's exactly what he said, "My children, Sunday evening after church, was the first opportunity that I've been able to spend with my four/poor/? children alone. And it was the first opportunity that I was actually able to physically grieve, in front of my children, with my children. And they hadn't seen me do that, because ..." and he goes on to talk about his "girls" for a bit.

Could he have misspoken and actually said four? Sure. Saying the wrong thing happens. But even if he said "four" when talking about his girls, so what? What if he did say 4? or 1 or or 30? Or whatever? It doesn't change who he was referring to, when talking about that Sunday evening conversation, or tell us anything about the crime.

I'm sure there are MANY on here who have listened to the video. To put the questions about the quote to rest, BB was talking about his lack of ability to spend time alone with his children after the murder, and here's exactly what he said, "My children, Sunday evening after church, was the first opportunity that I've been able to spend with my four/poor/? children alone. And it was the first opportunity that I was actually able to physically grieve, in front of my children, with my children. And they hadn't seen me do that, because ..." and he goes on to talk about his "girls" for a bit.

Could he have misspoken and actually said four? Sure. Saying the wrong thing happens. But even if he said "four" when talking about his girls, so what? What if he did say 4? or 1 or or 30? Or whatever? It doesn't change who he was referring to, when talking about that Sunday evening conversation, or tell us anything about the crime.

I respectfully disagree- IF there was a fourth child (not saying there is) it might could open some new motives, POI, etc. I just can't imagine getting number of children wrong. But I can't imagine having to talk to media after my spouse was brutally murdered. I have not heard or seen any evidence of a fourth child, so agree to move along [emoji16][emoji111]🏻️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for listening to the clip. I believe RB says both shirts are at drycleaners. Supposedly, dry cleaner only had one blood stained shirt (I think they said the white women's shirt looked laundered, as if previously someone had tried to get stains out). RB appears flustered when questioned about the other bloody shirt. I can see BB looking down and worried as his father digs himself deeper into the untruth. Notice RB get really frustrated w/the 2 reporters. Does anyone remember in the original SW, was one bloody shirt called for or two? The reporters say one.

Here is the link again in case anyone else wants to give their interpretation of the Bevers' Dog and Pony show.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Bra...377361451.html

I am sorry but when this begins to start up RB has shifty eyes. He keeps looking back and forth like that like as to see if they were buying the story. BB keeps saying ..."okay?" and "You know?" the mannerisms of these two bother me. RB didn't say the second shirt was in the trash he said at the dry cleaners. Another thing that struck me is when BB said "that's a non issue." when questioned whether the police had talked to him about where he was. Making sure to say when he drove into the driveway at 3pm the car had Mississippi plates. They wanted to make sure they got over to the MPD to make sure their side of the story was out. JMO....

MB arrived at 4:18 am and first camper at 4:35 am. I believe based on what LE has said that she was murdered very soon after she entered and that the SP was gone by 4:25 am. Even if she fought back, an attack that lasts 2-3 min is a long time. Then one time MPD said there is video of the SP leaving and they believe he went out the way he came in so the car should have been at that location. Another time MPD said they do not have video of MB or the SP after the murder. ? Either way I don't see the SP parking by the door MB went in. I suppose if that is the only place the car could be seen from SWFA, then maybe briefly before MB arrived.

4:18 was told MB entered at 4/18 press conf and 2 SW iirc. On 4/22 (Friday) MPD gave UPDATED Timeline of 4:20 MB entering building.
Agree. K<J I do not believe the Suspect would be parked on the S side of building where MB entered, and have damage on the N & NE sides JMHO.
We have no idea where the car was parked that MPD is speaking of, only that was captured from SWFA video camera. JMHO could have even been at the drive. OR leaving?

ETA: awaiting to see if MPD replies to my question of clarification on the 4:18 & 4:20 time from the Updated Timeline. This has always bothered me a bit. Will let know when/if I get reply. So far they have been very good about replies. JMHO they do not have anyone there overnight manning the FB pm's :) so tomorrow will be more than okay with me.

I respectfully disagree- IF there was a fourth child (not saying there is) it might could open some new motives, POI, etc.

But none of it is meaningful unless there are 4 (and even then, it's still quite iffy as some sort of something-or-other, given he would then be known to be transparent on the issue). And with all the easy access to records on such things, and school records, and local busybodies everywhere, no one has ever said he really has 4 and that there's something screwy about it too, so there's that.

So instead, we're sitting here nitpicking someone's obvious misstatement in a Q/A for the press. Pointless place to ask peeps to focus imo.

I am sorry but when this begins to start up RB has shifty eyes. He keeps looking back and forth like that like as to see if they were buying the story. BB keeps saying ..."okay?" and "You know?" the mannerisms of these two bother me. RB didn't say the second shirt was in the trash he said at the dry cleaners. Another thing that struck me is when BB said "that's a non issue." when questioned whether the police had talked to him about where he was. Making sure to say when he drove into the driveway at 3pm the car had Mississippi plates. They wanted to make sure they got over to the MPD to make sure their side of the story was out. JMO....

Sorry I said garbage. I couldn't understand what he was saying so I finally put on closed caption. The words said garbage and probably were incorrect. Thanks for correction .

But none of it is meaningful unless there are 4 (and even then, it's still quite iffy as some sort of something-or-other, given he would then be known to be transparent on the issue). And with all the easy access to records on such things, and school records, and local busybodies everywhere, no one has ever said he really has 4 and that there's something screwy about it too, so there's that.

So instead, we're sitting here nitpicking someone's obvious misstatement in a Q/A for the press. Pointless place to ask peeps to focus imo.

And why I said I was moving on -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads