TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I said garbage. I couldn't understand what he was saying so I finally put on closed caption. The words said garbage and probably were incorrect. Thanks for correction .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its okay... I was just giving my interpretation. :)

:popcorn: My father has four daughters. He tells people that he has four daughters. He does not call us children. He does not call us girls, albeit we are older than the Bs. We are his four daughters. He is proud of that #4. It's a man thing.

BB did say 4 children. To be fair, BB also could not remember his wife's age after a 20yr marriage.
Forty--uh--uh--something.

When I was 40 uh something, I honestly had to do the math. For a year I thought I was older than I really was. I still believe he said his poor kids. JMO

I am sorry but when this begins to start up RB has shifty eyes. He keeps looking back and forth like that like as to see if they were buying the story. BB keeps saying ..."okay?" and "You know?" the mannerisms of these two bother me. RB didn't say the second shirt was in the trash he said at the dry cleaners. Another thing that struck me is when BB said "that's a non issue." when questioned whether the police had talked to him about where he was. Making sure to say when he drove into the driveway at 3pm the car had Mississippi plates. They wanted to make sure they got over to the MPD to make sure their side of the story was out. JMO....

"Okay, you know, um," are known as filler words. If you've ever taken public speaking classes, one of the first things they work hard on you with you is removing filler words out of your speak patterns (esp when nervous). And that can be an extremely difficult thing to accomplish; esp when you're nervous (and having the press in your face would make you nervous).

I read this to mean RB most likely has had no training or experience in public speaking. Eyes shifting generally indicates the person is thinking and they are accessing different parts of the brain to retrieve information (up or down indicates different parts of the brain). If you've had a brain injury, this can effect the retrieval and resultant eye movement. Not saying he's innocent or guilty. Just don't think you can tell from the use of filler words or eye shifts. It does tell you that he is at least somewhat nervous or uncomfortable.

The real issue is if the video really did suddenly go black. This report is the only one saying that. NG picked it up and ran with it and so she reported going black also. But we have not heard that from our local media or MPD. If it did then all our speculating about where she was and how well thought out or lucky the SP was to be able to do this off camera is moot. But I think if it did go black there would have been more in some other MSM reports since that indicates SP ability to take down the surveillance system.

If NG gets half of a story straight, she's having a good day. :scared: Now whether it was a 2nd SP.. or a "glitch" in the camera, I couldn't tell you. It was there, I watched it several times over and over trying to figure out what was going on. It was cut out shortly afterward. It may have been the same day, or a day later, but I never saw it again.

If it was a glitch, not big deal at all.. If was "covered" by a scarf/glove, that means there were 2 SPs. So it could be pretty big issue, Media might have asked not to report certain things... I get that.

Just for the record, I've always thought there was only 1 SP, possibly with a driver waiting outside. The camera blackness remains a mystery to me.

Does anyone remember the news report (I believe it was on CBS-DFW) when BB was standing in front of MPD and he stated, "I need to clarify that". He then proceeds to say, "I believe she was targeted". Reporters asked why do you believe that now? And, BB states, "EVIDENCE", because of evidence I cannot say. Sure wish we knew what he is meaning and talking about specifically!!!!!! Anyone have thoughts on this????

~ SEE MY POST BELOW ~ Link provided

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfVJ4yIHcs

If there is indeed "EVIDENCE", then there should be no more speculation as to a random burglary/murder. IMO. Can we say this is fact/truth or not???? Although, honestly the more I listen to this news video ........ the more I question so much!!! He seems to always ramble!!!!! Makes me wonder what he actually knows. Does BB know the killer?

"Okay, you know, um," are known as filler words. If you've ever taken public speaking classes, one of the first things they work hard on you with you is removing filler words out of your speak patterns (esp when nervous). And that can be an extremely difficult thing to accomplish; esp when you're nervous (and having the press in your face would make you nervous).

I read this to mean RB most likely has had no training or experience in public speaking. Eyes shifting generally indicates the person is thinking and they are accessing different parts of the brain to retrieve information (up or down indicates different parts of the brain). If you've had a brain injury, this can effect the retrieval and resultant eye movement. Not saying he's innocent or guilty. Just don't think you can tell from the use of filler words or eye shifts. It does tell you that he is at least somewhat nervous or uncomfortable.

I haven't looked at the video once more (technical problems always to be feared). But I remember what I thought/think to be very remarkable: From some photos (videos) inclusive at the memorial I noticed RB to be always critical looking at BB as if he feared BB would say something traitorous the next second or as if BB would behave "clumsy" the next second (memorial). If there is one who has control over someone other then I would claim it to be RB.
Further I noticed: Yes, BB always touched his beard to cover his mouth during one interview. Remarkable too. Last but not least: BB always keeps too much distance to his father.
If the pitiable son would have just lost his wife to a surprising and gruesome murder and if the father (RB) would be innocent as well as the son (BB) then I would expect another view of these two: standing together and both alternately looking at each other during an interview or the memorial. I don't see this at all!
If I had to guess who is the more guilty part I would think of RB.
If I had to guess who isn't too much sad at all (!) but concerned about the forthcoming investigations and has an infallible suspicion I would think of BB.

My position today.

I learned something new when I was looking at another publication and don't know whether it's correct: RB owns a motorcycle ...
Right or wrong?

No, he said 4 children. Did u listen to the video?

Thank you for listening to the 25 minute video!
Some people on here are arguing about what was spoken by BB. Why???? It is what it is.....No one can change the words.

!

But he didn't say "girls"! He said kids.

He did not say "girls" he said kids

No need to shout at me/us. Frustration takes over sometimes, and misunderstandings occur.

I was in no way trying to argue or sway anyone from what they believe they heard. I was replying to a comment about what we say in our own house. If you want me to watch a video for clarification, I would need a link with your post. That happened so long ago and I have no idea which video it would be. I am following too many cases at the moment to go back through these posts to find a link to any particular video.

This may tick some people off, so I'll say I'm sorry in advance...lol.

Of course it's just MHO but it seems like we're circling back around to minutiae that are probably the least important aspects of this case. Whether BB said four or poor. The dry cleaners. BB holding his hand to his mouth. And more assigning nearly-impossible cunning to the perp and/or the Altima driver.

And despite all the efforts with the SWFA video, we see different things or nothing at all.

Frustration is setting in again, and that's understandable. I'm expecting another thread lockdown any day now. Maybe the 1-year anniversary will bring the release of more info.

Of course it's just MHO but it seems like we're circling back around to minutiae that are probably the least important aspects of this case. Whether BB said four or poor. The dry cleaners. BB holding his hand to his mouth. And more assigning nearly-impossible cunning to the perp and/or the Altima driver.

And despite all the efforts with the SWFA video, we see different things or nothing at all.

Frustration is setting in again, and that's understandable. I'm expecting another thread lockdown any day now. Maybe the 1-year anniversary will bring the release of more info.

No No. Not the thread lockdown!!!!!😰😰

My thoughts on a car other than MB's being parked by the port cochere- if that were the case wouldn't the camper who arrived early (is 45 minutes early correct?) have noticed this? Unless SP was already gone, prior to that campers arrival? There was a very short period of time after MB's arrival/entrance to CCOC for the attack to have taken place and SP's departure for nobody to have heard or seen anything (especially the early arriving camper)- correct? I'm no expert with remembering exact times and numbers. Most details are in what I call a "file folder" in my head- if that makes sense.

Just thinking out loud here, stream of consciousness can sometimes lead to profound new ideas :). MOO. As always, any thoughts and or add on's/corrections would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

My thoughts are

1) If she was meeting someone for a clandestine meeting, I would assume they would park "out of sight" just in case a camper did arrive early.

2) Now that I have seen NIN's image of the car, my second thought is that MB met someone at the church, they picked her up, they drove around for their meeting, then that person dropped her back off at church. "Car guy" either knew SP was in that church waiting for her, or, they were unaware. SP in church knew of this clandestine meeting, and knew MB would be back anytime between car ride and 4AM to set up so they just waited around for her. "Car" guy dropped her back off and left, or, parked around back and waited for SP to do the murder and took them away.

3) Camper's help to set up, they park, help, do the murder, jump in car, throw off clothes, or stash clothes somewhere, jump in car and circle around building to make it look like they came when everyone else did. If they were able to drive off before 4:35AM, then this would work. TIGHT timeframe though, I know.

I'm really leaning more towards #2 though. I've always thought it was a pre-arranged meeting but never really thought about someone actually picking her up and taking her back though. Just assumed meeting would happen at church.

My thoughts are

1) If she was meeting someone for a clandestine meeting, I would assume they would park "out of sight" just in case a camper did arrive early.

2) Now that I have seen NIN's image of the car, my second thought is that MB met someone at the church, they picked her up, they drove around for their meeting, then that person dropped her back off at church. "Car guy" either knew SP was in that church waiting for her, or, they were unaware. SP in church knew of this clandestine meeting, and knew MB would be back anytime between car ride and 4AM to set up so they just waited around for her. "Car" guy dropped her back off and left, or, parked around back and waited for SP to do the murder and took them away.

3) Camper's help to set up, they park, help, do the murder, jump in car, throw off clothes, or stash clothes somewhere, jump in car and circle around building to make it look like they came when everyone else did. If they were able to drive off before 4:35AM, then this would work. TIGHT timeframe though, I know.

I'm really leaning more towards #2 though. I've always thought it was a pre-arranged meeting but never really thought about someone actually picking her up and taking her back though. Just assumed meeting would happen at church.

To me #3 seems very very risky with the tight timeframe and possibly be sweating bullets when the LE shows up to question everyone at the scene. Yes, you have the LE/EMT group involved in tending to MB and Crime area. But then other LE would be showing up to interview campers. They don't just tell everyone to go home/about their business. Even if they didn't pick up on it as a murder from the beginning, they still want to know what you saw, when you arrived, why you arrived. I feel there is an off chance that they could ask to search your vehicle and if I was SP no matter how calmly I was strolling the hallways a few hours earlier, I would be sweating bullets that they would question me and ask to look around in my vehicle. I would want to get out of there without attracting attention ASAP and distance myself mentally and physically. JMO

My thoughts are

They have footage of MB pulling into the church, so that wouldn't make sense that they picked her up from there..They know she pulled in at 4:18 (4:20-there have been variances.) Either way, I don't think she was in that Altima. JMO

Fantastic! Thank you!! :loveyou:

I see the female changing from passenger seat to driver seat (can't look as fast as the pics change, haha) and she seems to be indeed relatively blonde like MB (someone thought of a wrong hair colour if it should be MB).

bbm

.... if we are near enough to correct assumptions then: maybe, unfortunately.

bbm

.... if we are near enough to correct assumptions then: maybe, unfortunately.

The mods can correct me if I'm wrong, but I really don't think they would close a thread because of us being close to being right about it.

They close a thread when there isn't anything new and/or we start bickering too much. So with that latter part in mind, I want you all to know how much I love you and that I agree with everything that everyone has ever said. ;)

Great question. Do these help with perspective?

Exterior on Landing at SouthEast Corner of CCoC looking toward SWFA but can't be seen for the forest.
attachment.php

SWFA Driveway to Parking Lot looking back at the forest near CCoC.
attachment.php

Great pics DeDee. The pole cams are higher up of course and every inch changes the angle over distance. The area around the porte chochere is of particular interest to me. It is elevated compared to the parking area. Do you have some pics of the South side you can possibly share or re-post? Thank you much.

Here is a capture of the SWFA google video (not surveillance cam, click the link underneath the second photo and just walk out the door of SWFA). Gives a good impression of how close the cams can possibly zoom in:
attachment.php

attachment.php

https://tinyurl.com/gny97s3

-Nin

Attachments

• SWFA google1.png
    SWFA google1.png
    687.1 KB · Views: 227
  • SWFA google2.jpg
    SWFA google2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 227
Status