TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seriously considered there being two SPs inside the Church until the Altima vid. Surely the apparel could not be perfectly matched between the two. I would like to know in which frames does SP wear the plastic guard to cover the face. Anyone?

I always thought that one stayed behind in an area that was never captured by a camera. Only one was seen on a camera. No switching of outfits MOO

I don't but I documented it was taken at 1.09 from the video. You can actually see the emblem on the glove beginning about 1.08. I just took another screencapture just now at about the same point (1.09) if you want to work on it. See below.

View attachment 109061

and I don't believe the killer is carrying anything in her right hand. If you look at 1.13 from the video it doesn't appear there is anything there. and she uses the right hand to open that 1/2 type door.

View attachment 109063

Wow that's great whoever noticed the "emblem"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM - no problem... I too brought that up in an earlier post. Not sure of replies and followup as I was off here due tp illness. I felt maybe they were signaling someone as well and it looked like they had stopped in some area that seemed like an underpass (not sure what it was) and they sit there with lights off for a while before moving on. I was suspicious of that as well.

All Jmo- maybe lights were off at "bridge" because they were dropping people off- pure speculation and thinking out loud.

All Jmo- maybe lights were off at "bridge" because they were dropping people off- pure speculation and thinking out loud.

BBM My thoughts exactly. They stayed there long enough. Maybe long enough to conceal someone moving to/from the vehicle. I am thinking out loud as well MOO

I don't but I documented it was taken at 1.09 from the video. You can actually see the emblem on the glove beginning about 1.08. I just took another screencapture just now at about the same point (1.09) if you want to work on it. See below.

View attachment 109061

and I don't believe the killer is carrying anything in her right hand. If you look at 1.13 from the video it doesn't appear there is anything there. and she uses the right hand to open that 1/2 type door.

RSBM

SP backs out of that closet in the Main Western Hall with the white box. Cannot breach next locked door. SP holsters the crowbar tool. Has hammer in hand. White box tucked into vest? More importantly, after this attached SS, the SP continues walking until it appears the camera goes to black from being covered.

Remeber SP gave us the pose looking directly into the camera. SP walks offscreen and covers that camera, jmho.

SP backs out of that closet in the Main Western Hall with the white box. Cannot breach next locked door. SP holsters the crowbar tool. Has hammer in hand. White box tucked into vest? More importantly, after this attached SS, the SP continues walking until it appears the camera goes to black from being covered.

I have not seen the camera go black - do you have this shot? Would love to see. I have heard others say the same, but I never saw this. Thanks

Shoe and shinguard/wrap

attachment.php

attachment.php

Original frame:

attachment.php

-Nin

Nin - Your pics are so much better than we have seen. You might want to be looking for a job with CSI, FBI or along those lines. Holy mackerel! If anything ever happens to me I want you, Mimi, Batbrat and Cannonball to start looking for clues, Mrs PC and so many others. WS is the :bombshell:

Didn't somewhere in the beginning of all this someone said they seen a light nissan altima in a background of a photo in garage they seen online someone posted, I don't remember who. Sorry I am recovering from a concussion and my memory is a little off. All this is JMO I never seen the photo to know for sure. Does anyone remember seeing or reading this?

I don't recall the conversation here but I remember seeing that picture! I was starting to think I dreamt it or was going nuts because I haven't been able to find it again online! It was very early, and I believe it was a carport. IMO

SP is carrying a pry-bar in his/her right hand and a hammer in his/her left hand when traversing from the bulletin board over to the corner of the coffee grounds cafe. S(he) then slip-packs the pry bar away and continues carrying the hammer all the way to the double Dutch doors. I can post frames tomorrow, if you like me to.

The white you see in the right pants pocket is another tool. That tool shows very well in the end sequence of the video, the part where SP is holding the *saran wrap- ziplock- trashbags* in his left hand while hammering the glass.

-Nin
HAHA!

(You forgot surveillance camera.)

attachment.php

attachment.php

To me this looks like the Adidas logo.

SP is carrying a pry-bar in his/her right hand and a hammer in his/her left hand when traversing from the bulletin board over to the corner of the coffee grounds cafe. S(he) then slip-packs the pry bar away and continues carrying the hammer all the way to the double Dutch doors. I can post frames tomorrow, if you like me to.

The white you see in the right pants pocket is another tool. That tool shows very well in the end sequence of the video, the part where SP is holding the *saran wrap- ziplock- trashbags* in his left hand while hammering the glass.

-Nin

I agree NIN, what Ms PC is seeing as an emblem is glare/reflection from the hammer/tool in hand. And JMHO the helmet is just slick so when the light from overhead hits it and captured on video, we see that glare/shine. There is one on the helmet no matter where at in video but the glare/shine is in a different area. That is what I like about conversing we all see something different and talk it out. Sorry I haven't seen any dogs or people in back seat of Altima. But just like when I saw gloves in that one photo, I wasn't sure but others saw too. **I have found that laptop, tablet I can see things differently. I guessing on cell phones it even a different view depending on when blow photo up. Thanks to you both for your contributions to the puzzle

I always thought that one stayed behind in an area that was never captured by a camera. Only one was seen on a camera. No switching of outfits MOO

I have seen some theories on these post that believe there are 2 different Suspects seen "on the video clips we have" for exact reason DeDee gave is why I do not think there are more than one Suspect on video. Also SWs state only 1 person was believed to be in the building. **that was at the time Probable Cause Affidavits were written. They had seen all the video. JMHO what Asst Chief Johnson was saying about looking at all options including more than one person being involved (paraphrasing) JMHO I think as a whole not inside the building. ***I think they are kinda hoping more than one so that one will squeel on the other to at least someone. (my hope too)
Originally Posted by DeDee View Post
I have never seriously considered there being two SPs inside the Church until the Altima vid. Surely the apparel could not be perfectly matched between the two. I would like to know in which frames does SP wear the plastic guard to cover the face. Anyone?

Remeber SP gave us the pose looking directly into the camera. SP walks offscreen and covers that camera, jmho.

I have to watch again I do not remember Suspect having white box at coming out of that room by bulletin board.
But that is a class room that the Suspect went into. JMHO all the class rooms have window in door, especially in this day in time in which we live. **may have changed when you went there from time but pretty sure was a classroom April 18, 2016. Storage also would have been locked. Which is odd to me that the door on the SE corner that you took that had a sign saying EQUIPMENT ROOM, had a window. :waitasec:

Nin - Your pics are so much better than we have seen. You might want to be looking for a job with CSI, FBI or along those lines. Holy mackerel! If anything ever happens to me I want you, Mimi, Batbrat and Cannonball to start looking for clues, Mrs PC and so many others. WS is the :bombshell:

LOL only if you promise to come look for me :shame: :nevermind: You know we be there... but we are too busy for something to happen to YOU, so don't go trying give anyone here extra work :loveyou:

Respectfully, it is light reflecting off the hammer in the Suspects hand. If you look at the 1:09 mark of video Ms PC provided NIN. (sorry if your catching up and not got that far happens that happens to me very often)

Post #513

The SPs on both of the ss are looking very different, the one on video 1:13/2:26 seems to be quite slim (even the right sleeve not "filled in"). I'm wondering all the time why ...

Yes, it was the Altima video that made me seriously consider two perps as well. I considered long ago there might be two involved, based mainly on how relaxed the perp in the video appears. That could indicate a partner, especially if the perp on camera is the "assistant" while the other perp is the leader and killer. But there is something about the Altima video that made me take it more seriously that there two perps that morning.

jmopinion, subject to change

Thank you, arden. There is another interview of BB where he describes the pants as being regular nylon jogging type pants, iirc.

May Peace be with this family.

Just curious but how could you tell the pants/shorts were nylon from the poor quality video shots we've seen?

On the shingoard/knee pads-maybe they were worn in multiples and /or backwards to help with the "walk"?

BBM My thoughts exactly. They stayed there long enough. Maybe long enough to conceal someone moving to/from the vehicle. I am thinking out loud as well MOO

They must have turned off the interior car lighting. Did anyone notice an interior light-I will have to go back and look at the bridge as I don't recall one in the SWFA parking lot vid. Maybe a Porte cochere like at COC? This SWFA looks like a very nice gun store so I could see one being there. JMO

I don't recall the conversation here but I remember seeing that picture! I was starting to think I dreamt it or was going nuts because I haven't been able to find it again online! It was very early, and I believe it was a carport. IMO

Was t there a pic of it in a parking lot by a dumpster? I believed it was a presumed POI's place of employment ? Don't quote me but I think this POI got cleared or fell off the radar. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member