TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you are right on. The gloves seem to have some kind of (reflective) knuckels. They can be seen here:

Original frame:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Sorry catching up so may already been stated. NIN, notice the "knee pad" here. JMHO appears to be those type like I posted. JMHO maybe the one that you had where it did appear open was just view from video? Def has something over knee cap here or JMHO rather

As a learning curve, here is the optical illusion looking like SO is carrying a tool in his right hand.This lasts over several frames:

attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

Yes, that is what I thought was reflection from hammer, until I went back and watched in slow motion. And also why I think portions were different speeds as well as splice. JMHO

I just looked these gloves up. They are expensive. When someone retires from a PD, are they required to give back their uniforms. Especially those on a SWAT team.
I suspect all that equipment would be owned by the PD.

Either this was well planned, or that's what the perp had and that's why SP is wearing them. Why would someone need knuckle protector gloves to kill a woman?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Here in my state, I know may LEO ... State Police, County Sheriff Deputy, local and all purchase their own uniforms and various needs. They are given a stripend for uniform yearly iirc. Radio/cameras are the department. Not sure about the SWAT, I have a friend that son use to be SWAT but they don't speak about any of that.

I have long believed that between the gear and tools SP had about $2500 to $3000 (and maybe more) into this crime. From all appearances this gear looks new. I also suspect that, since I believe this was planned that all of this was purchased in cash, likely at a gun show (or several) or in another state. I don't believe that SP improvised any part of this crime.

SP came prepared. Those gloves were mitigating some perceived risk(s), making it evident to me that SP considered and accounted for contingencies that may arise in accomplishing the desired goal.

To me, factors like this, especially in combination, should narrow to potential suspect pool.

Agree. Only way JMHO they were not new items, would be if they were someone elses. DNA would be on or some kind of hair, fibers something. *We do not know there wasn't any retrieved. That is what I was talking/thinking about few days back. There being church the night prior and it a public place, possible mixture of different things to contaminate. Or try to match. Especially if was as I suspect in that main hallway/foyer area. Could be a hold up on testing. JMHO

I think the gear was available also - at least most of it. No purchases required.

Does anyone else think someone is being framed with the outfit? Or could it be mixed with other things (outfit, timing, tools etc) to completely throw off investigation?

I have thought it very possible someone was trying to set someone up (if it was someone else's gear). Which could make the Suspect underneath anyone.

Has anyone be able to determine from these pics at the memorial if MB's side of the family are in attendance?

Regarding these photos and the video... I was wondering, who is the taller lady with dark hair and a headband in the red camp gladiator shirt, and also the man with her in the same shirt. She seems to be very upset in most of the photos. Could they have been the campers who found her? I was just curious to know if anyone knows who they are...

Regarding these photos and the video... I was wondering, who is the taller lady with dark hair and a headband in the red camp gladiator shirt, and also the man with her in the same shirt. She seems to be very upset in most of the photos. Could they have been the campers who found her? I was just curious to know if anyone knows who they are...

http://images.google.de/imgres?imgu...bRAhUG7BQKHVtSBE4QMwgeKAIwAg&bih=616&biw=1280

I think you meant R*n** J*nes, Missy's fellow CG trainer. Perhaps in company of her husband?

BBM

If I weren't so sick right now, I would be jumping up and down. This is what I have been saying from the beginning. If the family is involved, they have to find the link before there will be any movement in this case. Based on what we have heard (maybe I should more accurately say - Based on my interpretation of what LE has said), I see many indicators that LE is indeed looking for that link. I draw that conclusion based not only on what LE has said but also on what they have not said ("Be on the lookout", "we need the public's help to...." and so on).

I also find it interesting how LE is willing to go to bat and issue swift statements backing some POIs but not others.

I really don't have a leading theory at the moment because there are so many compelling theories (and no exculpatory evidence to eliminate anyone), but I cannot take the family off the table. They have dropped on my list because I think that the longer that this case drags on the less likely that it is someone that LE initially interviewed. It seems that LE would have uncovered an incriminating piece of evidence by now. But then I go back to Dan Markel.... close to 3 years.

FromGermany, thank you so much for linking to the photos from the memorial service. I had not previously seen those. How gut-wrenching and heartbreaking. I hope that everyone soon receives peace and justice.

:blushing: That wasn't me who gave the link at first but MrsPC #590. :)

In an earlier thread (way back) someone claimed that he was with a friend who had recently lost his wife. Another said his brother CT was with him. But no one has been stated definitely. I guess we have all wondered about this mystery person.

I cannot clear the family until I know more details of their alibis and who this "mystery person" is.

I googled up gloves such as the ones in previous posts and this is one store's description (Weapons Universe)

"SAP gloves are a self defense weapon which helps to improve your punching power and also protects your wrist and forearm. Almost similar to the effectiveness of brass knuckles, these weighted knuckle gloves reinforce your fist with steel shot inside the knuckle area. They are an ordinary looking glove that you can wear casually in plain sight without causing suspicion, but secretly have eight ounces of steel shot sewn into the top of the hand and knuckles. Only at Weapons Universe can you find such a big selection, with a variety of different sizes and styles, including standard, fingerless, tactical, and kevlar sap gloves, all with guaranteed lowest prices, not to mention we are one of the few companies that offer a medium size sap glove, which is hard to find."

A friend's brother works/worked for a security company that serves The Mall of America in Minnesota. Apparently this type of glove is in his pocket each time he is on duty. IDK if the gloves are his, the company's, or something else. I expect the gloves are not uncommon?

Somewhat OT:

I don't remember how to double-quote but agree protective gloves of different styles are worn to ride motorcycles. In an accident your hands are going to hit something! I need these fingers to type so protect them. Some sort of formed hard surface called body armor over the knuckles is most common, but I have held a pair of gloves that were quite heavy.

Motorcycle jackets have the same sort of body armor at the elbow, shoulder, across the back/spine and for motocross on the chest. Pants are armored at the knee. Boots are armored at the ankle joint & toe & designed smooth on the top, nothing to catch while shifting.

IMHO our SwatPerp is not wearing motorcycle gear!

SP= man or woman?

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/atto...idlothian-murder-eric-williams-case/147852637

“You don’t dress as a police officer and break into a church,” Shook said.

In fact, he and other homicide experts think the person seen walking around in that video may not even be a man at all.

“It could be a woman,” he said. “There's no way to say for sure. A person at least in one of the videos that has been placed on TV doesn't walk like a man.”.”

Shook says, like the Williams case, he believes this murder investigation will have many twists and turns.

“It's going to have some surprises in it when it's solved I'm sure,” he said.

* Shook, a former prosecutor

Agreed w/cost of shirt vs. cost of dry-cleaning. Dry cleaning was most likely a red herring for a "photo spot" with media.

Why would they want to waste the police or media's time?

great catch. it's either her or she has a twin.

I have been thinking he's a video game nerd and was role playing. He was also there to make cops look bad on video because he wanted to be a cop, but couldn't get through the academy. So he may be a security guard. Google "security guard Umbrella corporation". Missy surprised him and he freaked out thinking he was going to jail.

---------------------------------
Thanks, Boudy. Looked at the images generated by that search term. I never knew there was a security guard cosplay movement.

IMO... I do think there is a motive but unknown to us at this time. You describe this perp perfectly!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE had never stated that such a murderer is even a possibility, nor are they looking for a serial killer.

The photo of VB tenderly touching RB with her hand is interesting. No manicure, very short nails, a mark on her middle finger, her little finger looks swollen and there may be bruising between the middle and ring area of the back of her hand (3rd and 4th metacarpals). I may be seeing things of course. Separating a dog fight seems like it may have had consequences. All in IMO.

http://www.waxahachietx.com/photogallery/TX/20160419/PHOTOGALLERY/419009996/PH/1?start=2

The photo of VB tenderly touching RB with her hand is interesting. No manicure, vey short nails, a mark on her middle finger, her little finger looks swollen and there may be bruising between the middle and ring area of the back of her hand (3rd and 4th metacarpals). I may be seeing things of course. Separating a dog fight seems like it may have had consequences. All in IMO.

http://www.waxahachietx.com/photogallery/TX/20160419/PHOTOGALLERY/419009996/PH/1?start=2

Do you mean this pic? 7th one in from the link you gave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx