TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And another thing: This timeline is so tight. She was killed in a ten minute gap of time; the killer was very early; lying in wait. The opening of the doors and whatnot, an attempt to appear like a burglary imo. Very poor job I might add. She only had ten minutes to kill her. I wonder if the killer was still inside the facility when the first participant showed up ten minutes. This crime has a very tight timeline of ten minutes. if there is video of the killer inside and Missy as well as one other walking INTO the building, how did this KILLER leave the facility? Back Door? Sorry, I have too many questions here. I saw the video last night when I couldn't sleep. After I watched it, I knew I wouldn't be going back to sleep for several hours. Very Disturbing but: full of mistakes this killer made. From over dressing to the gait to the MOD and the COD I suspect a shorter but heavier individual. FEMALE. She was having an affair. It's not rocket science.
xoxo
Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:20 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building.
· Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:35 A.M. – Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location

There does appear to be a couple camps with traditionally motivations. But it obviously isn’t that easy, with 11months gone by without an arrest. The over-dressing appears to serve several purposes, most of seems to have worked thus far, so I wouldn’t call that a mistake yet.

:thinking: Thinking out loud ...
State License Type: Investigations Company - Owner/Manager
Areas of Expertise: Background Checks, Certified Computer Forensics, Civil and Criminal, Computer, Contract for fellow PIs, Corporate, Data Recovery, Database, Document Retrieval, Employee Screening, Information Verification, Photography, Pre-Employment

What kind of info could someone get ^^. Especially if the PI was a friend of a family member who was in LEO? Especially if a someone thought a spouse was cheating?

And one would think that if someone has a Tactics and Weapons Training business a SWAT uniform would be easy to come by.

I am dumbfounded by Google tonight. I am glad I have kept or tried to keep an open mind because I am a little bit shaken up right now. Rethinking a bunch of stuff. Keep going back to why has the Family not spoken out begging for answers or killer to be caught!

Does this involve/relate to anyone on the SW? TIA.

And I'd like to know if Missy's MIL knew about the affair. IOW there were three children and the possible loss of custody IF she was going to Leave said marriage. Who would be hateful enough to do this to a woman of three? The spouse of her love interest? Or, her MIL. Does anyone know much about her relationship with her Mother In Law? And, is this a family affair? There is the laundered shirt full of blood...and this: An Attempt was made to clean up the murder site. With only ten minutes to commit the murder, I find that to be astonishing; like the fishing trip.
Well, hubbie knew about 2. In fact, he told the police about them.The
first one was w/KC about a year
and a half ago and the other current interest was CW. Others? I really don't know.

There are lots of theories: upset wives; upset husband and/or In laws, a hired hit...........

Keep reading though. You may change your mind.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Well, hubbie knew about 2. In fact, he told the police about them.The
first one was w/KC about a year
and a half ago and the other current interest was CW. Others? I really don't know.

There are lots of theories: upset wives; upset husband and/or In laws, a hired hit...........

Keep reading though. You may change your mind.

Razz, we do not know when the alleged affair with KC was (in relation to time frame). KS made reference to someone and a time frame but did not say with whom.

Razz, we do not know when the alleged affair with KC was (in relation to time frame). KS made reference to someone and a time frame but did not say with whom.
Well, if that is the case, who would KS have been referring to unless she was incorrect about the time frame? BB was only aware (That I know of) of KC and CW as he gave police those 2 names. So, I wonder who KS was referring to and what timeframe did BB know of about his wife's affair with KC?

Well, if that is the case, who would KS have been referring to unless she was incorrect about the time frame? BB was only aware (That I know of) of KC and CW as he gave police those 2 names. So, I wonder who KS was referring to and what timeframe did BB know of about his wife's affair with KC?

No idea who KS was referring to. Just that that is assuming. And we do not know "who" for a fact that KS was referring to. JMHO Assumptions are made sge was speaking of KC because that is the only other name given (in FB Affidavit) We have not been given any timeframe for any affair (s) except from the LinkedIn SW, from Jan til time of murder on CW.

Edited Thanks Razz, Initials do matter ;)

No idea who KS was referring to. Just that that is assuming. And we do not know "who" for a fact that KC was referring to. We have not been given any timeframe except from the LinkedIn SW, from Jan til time of murder on CW.
Did you mean who KS was referring
to? Well, if it was not KC she was referring to, she needs to cough up the name and give it to Police. And let BB know too.

The one year anniversary of her death is coming up :(

Really bugged that no one is making a peep! I am sure LE is still hunting but not one peep! I know ppl will criticize what I said about LE but not one single peep !!!!!!

Did you mean who KS was referring
to? Well, if it was not KC she was referring to, she needs to cough up the name and give it to Police. And let BB know too.

oops Yes KS I will edit lol . Plus we don't know who MPD has names of or who they have interviewed. JMHO

oops Yes KS I will edit lol . Plus we don't know who MPD has names of or who they have interviewed. JMHO
Well, we know whose phones they wanted to look at. And if there have been more search warrants, wouldn't we know about it?

Sorry, not meaning to be difficult but many of the cases I am sleuthing are going no where. (Or that's what I'm feeling anyway.)

Well, we know whose phones they wanted to look at. And if there have been more search warrants, wouldn't we know about it?

Sorry, not meaning to be difficult but many of the cases I am sleuthing are going no where. (Or that's what I'm feeling anyway.)

We only know about CW from the LinkedIn SW. <Which stated his iphone was extracted. So no SW for that. SO jmho there could be many others that willingly gave consent to have their phone extracted, and no need for a SW. Thus we would not know anything about them, as it is an active murder investigation.

Hang in there Razz, wheels of Justice are slow and for good reason. We're good :loveyou:

ETA for instance, we know from MT interview that she said she texted with MB on Friday, but we do not see MT on the SW for Targeted Numbers. And MB was on her phone a lot it appears, yet no other SWs. Those on that SW were there for a reason and jmho I have posted multiple times my thoughts as to why. :)

One thing I asked myself back in the summer (prior to knowing about alleged KC affair), was why both KC/MC were on the SW. It was predictable that there was an affair or it had to do with something related to the daughters being friends.

Since now we know that answer partially (KC alleged affair), then can someone tell me why MC was on warrant? Or is that standard procedure considering they thought it might be a love triangle thing? I was curious about that and have been since it relates to CT being on SW also.

To me it appears that LE was focused early on with a love triangle rage thing (even they spoke of this, I bet mimi probably has the quote at her fingertips LOL). Does anyone else think this 'checkbox' thinking might have fogged the case early on - at least until the Altima video was analyzed closer?

Someone has surely mentioned that the Nissan Altima is typically a top 3 or 4 car sold in the US annually. Silver is definitely a top 2 or 3 color. I see them constantly around me. Just on my small modest street alone there are at least 5 Altimas and 2 are silver. This points back to a lot of planning IMO.

I'll bet they never found that Altima...

Maybe she was referring to KS.

While it may be true that locals aren't asking for updates ... you don't have to be a local to care about justice. People care because it's a brutal murder and want justice. The whole world followed the OJ Simpson trial but didn't live in California. And no one wants the case jeopardized. When anyone asks for updates, they are only talking about on how the case is going. Example: this case is still a top priority .... we are working very hard to find this killer.... we can't tell you what we have but trust that we will find this killer. People care about those 3 girls and our hearts are breaking for Missy and what she suffered. We are all adults on here just discussing the case. You may not think MPD owes us anything but people have a right to vent their frustrations in a group. Some do worry about connections or corruption and it may all be false too however it's only an opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Zigs! I am on this case everyday, and I live in WV!

Thank you, Zigs! I am on this case everyday, and I live in WV!

Me too! I'm very close to midlothian however this case is followed by many all over because it's just so horrendous. I do pray that there will be justice soon. No one should ever walk free after such a brutal murder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one year anniversary of her death is coming up :(

Really bugged that no one is making a peep! I am sure LE is still hunting but not one peep! I know ppl will criticize what I said about LE but not one single peep !!!!!!

No complaints about LE reference from me! I heartily 2nd that emotion!.:cheers:

from ARKMIMI post a couple of pages back:
"I am dumbfounded by Google tonight. I am glad I have kept or tried to keep an open mind because I am a little bit shaken up right now. Rethinking a bunch of stuff. Keep going back to why has the Family not spoken out begging for answers or killer to be caught! "

Mimi, what are you referring to with Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper