TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from ARKMIMI post a couple of pages back:
"I am dumbfounded by Google tonight. I am glad I have kept or tried to keep an open mind because I am a little bit shaken up right now. Rethinking a bunch of stuff. Keep going back to why has the Family not spoken out begging for answers or killer to be caught! "

Mimi, what are you referring to with Google?

Research/ Sleuthing :websleuther: Google can be your friend and also find amazing information.

KS referring to KS ...? I don't understand. :tantrum:

Not sure either unless it was prior to my edit. I had put KS then KC. Both should have been KS in that statement ;) Just disregard for most part. I was telling Razz that we did not know who KS was referring to when she made the comment about/alluding to MB having an affair little over a year prior. Razz had stated it was with KC. I said we had no proof who KS was talking about. Got fat fingered lol and INITIALS DO MATTER ;)

We only know about CW from the LinkedIn SW. <Which stated his iphone was extracted. So no SW for that. SO jmho there could be many others that willingly gave consent to have their phone extracted, and no need for a SW. Thus we would not know anything about them, as it is an active murder investigation.

Hang in there Razz, wheels of Justice are slow and for good reason. We're good :loveyou:

ETA for instance, we know from MT interview that she said she texted with MB on Friday, but we do not see MT on the SW for Targeted Numbers. And MB was on her phone a lot it appears, yet no other SWs. Those on that SW were there for a reason and jmho I have posted multiple times my thoughts as to why. :)

bbm
General question: Doesn't it seem illogical to have the ones searched who had contact with MB but not the ones who had maybe less than no contact (even though perhaps relatively close related for example ...)?? I don't think of MB's side. I think of a "blonde hairstyle" and a husband.

IMO this case stinks to high heavens. I'm a big LE supporter but they do get it wrong sometimes IMO. JMHOO

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
We only know about CW from the LinkedIn SW. <Which stated his iphone was extracted. So no SW for that. SO jmho there could be many others that willingly gave consent to have their phone extracted, and no need for a SW. Thus we would not know anything about them, as it is an active murder investigation.

Hang in there Razz, wheels of Justice are slow and for good reason. We're good 

ETA for instance, we know from MT interview that she said she texted with MB on Friday, but we do not see MT on the SW for Targeted Numbers. And MB was on her phone a lot it appears, yet no other SWs. Those on that SW were there for a reason and jmho I have posted multiple times my thoughts as to why.

bbm
General question: Doesn't it seem illogical to have the ones searched who had contact with MB but not the ones who had maybe less than no contact (even though perhaps relatively close related for example ...)?? I don't think of MB's side. I think of a "blonde hairstyle" and a husband.

RBBM unsure what you mean. Only blonds with husband I aware of are MT and VB. Everyone on SW was there for a reason. JMHO if the "blonde hairstyle" and a husband is VB and RB, due to the date of the ATT Target Numbers SW, JMHO they are on there due to RB taking the shirt to the Cleaners on Friday morning. April 22 (Which I just looked and the Cleaners SW has a typo, it states "Thursday April 22, 2016) Since MPD was/is unsure if the Suspect is male or female, they JMHO had to put them in the Targeted Numbers SWs. KC/MC because of BB stating the alledged affair with KC, AT/CT rumors of alleged affair/or CT alleged statements that day at a beauty salon. << YET no where have we seen BB make that accusation. So whatever it was came from someone/somewhere else. MB and BB obvious. Only one we do not know about is WH but many have theories. JMHO

ETA: Remember to get a SW the LEO have to have probable cause person killed MB. Not just they communicated with MB

An affidavit of probable cause is a sworn statement, typically made by a police officer, that outlines the factual justification for why a judge should consent to an arrest or search warrant or why an arrest made during a crime-in-progress was based on solid evidence that the person in custody is the person who is likely to have committed the crime https://definitions.uslegal.com/a/affidavit-of-probable-cause/

RBBM unsure what you mean. Only blonds with husband I aware of are MT and VB. Everyone on SW was there for a reason. JMHO if the "blonde hairstyle" and a husband is VB and RB, due to the date of the ATT Target Numbers SW, JMHO they are on there due to RB taking the shirt to the Cleaners on Friday morning. April 22 (Which I just looked and the Cleaners SW has a typo, it states "Thursday April 22, 2016) Since MPD was/is unsure if the Suspect is male or female, they JMHO had to put them in the Targeted Numbers SWs. KC/MC because of BB stating the alledged affair with KC, AT/CT rumors of alleged affair/or CT alleged statements that day at a beauty salon. << YET no where have we seen BB make that accusation. So whatever it was came from someone/somewhere else. MB and BB obvious. Only one we do not know about is WH but many have theories. JMHO

ETA: Remember to get a SW the LEO have to have probable cause person killed MB. Not just they communicated with MB

An affidavit of probable cause is a sworn statement, typically made by a police officer, that outlines the factual justification for why a judge should consent to an arrest or search warrant or why an arrest made during a crime-in-progress was based on solid evidence that the person in custody is the person who is likely to have committed the crime https://definitions.uslegal.com/a/affidavit-of-probable-cause/

:innocent::silenced: The SWs are there on the basis of "contact" in some form. Unfortunately there are no SWs for people who remained in the background so-to-say and perhaps had no "contact".

With the FBI involvement there may be federal warrants, as well. I'm thinking there are federal warrants, likely for a variety of things.

Don't remember if this was discussed earlier. I think we were aware when he was tried, but the story is compelling. If you read the entire article, you'll see where there is innuendo that years ago, this guy did the same thing in Grandview (up the road.) Incredible for this perp to be hired by yet another police force and placed in a position as school resource officer. Set him right up!

How many criminal acts of Ellis Co law enforcement does this make? I lost count.

Another Ellis County super star.

http://www.midlothianmirror.com/news/20170221/kevin-coffey-convicted-sentenced-to-40-years-in-prison

Do you have a reference I can see where BB said she had affair with KC? Don't recall that ever mentioned. CW was mentioned though. I am assuming knife was talking about KMS. Being KS and him divorcing around same time as she stated. JMO Just got to snoop early before they delete stuff.

Do you have a reference I can see where BB said she had affair with KC? Don't recall that ever mentioned. CW was mentioned though. I am assuming knife was talking about KMS. Being KS and him divorcing around same time as she stated. JMO Just got to snoop early before they delete stuff.

Go to the media thread and read the affidavit attached to BB's FB warrant. It wasn't released until late - after the FB affidavit for MB. You'll see the information there. Some of us were wondering about the FB warrant for BB - that seemed to answer my question!!!

KS and who were divorcing? KS is BB sister. I THINK your meaning KC and his wife MC divorcing. That was filed Nov 2016 iirc on my dates. ** Initial matter especially in this case lol :scared:

As Seriously said its in the Media thread, SW Affidavit is on page 9 of the media thread Cannonball got it FIOA (Freedom of Information Act) link to his Dropbox of document https://www.dropbox.com/s/9152vpwur2bsray/Brandon Bevers search warrant.pdf?dl=0

KS and who were divorcing? KS is BB sister. I THINK your meaning KC and his wife MC divorcing. That was filed Nov 2016 iirc on my dates. ** Initial matter especially in this case lol :scared:

As Seriously said its in the Media thread, SW Affidavit is on page 9 of the media thread Cannonball got it FIOA (Freedom of Information Act) link to his Dropbox of document https://www.dropbox.com/s/9152vpwur2bsray/Brandon Bevers search warrant.pdf?dl=0
You know, I was going to ask about your "scared" comment at the end of some of what you wrote. Is that one of the smiley faces that you click on and instead of getting the picture, I get a saying? 3 years ago or so, I got a "Love you" from another member (and I was new) and I freaked out!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

You know, I was going to ask about your "scared" comment at the end of some of what you wrote. Is that one of the smiley faces that you click on and instead of getting the picture, I get a saying? 3 years ago or so, I got a "Love you" from another member (and I was new) and I freaked out!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yes, that's an emoticon of a little dude being scared ... they don't show up on tapatalk as the picture, just the :word:

I said the same thing when I seen one of the mask! Reminded me of the movie Deliverance. Pig face. In fact I looked up all masks and I think all of the ones involved are over 35-4o years old. At leat 45 and up is my guess.

JMO

Glad you can read between the lines.

My relative, a mask maker, designs and owns the patent for the Walking Dead masks. They are, imho, expensive. Run about $300-750+.

Why do you feel the mask(s) used in MBs murder was an old one?

Go to the media thread and read the affidavit attached to BB's FB warrant. It wasn't released until late - after the FB affidavit for MB. You'll see the information there. Some of us were wondering about the FB warrant for BB - that seemed to answer my question!!!

OMG...I cannot believe I had missed this tidbit. I had studied screen captures from the MPD surveillance video for months & months, and initially had thought the killer was CT but couldn't make the body, height, space between her eyes, the walk, etc. fit. And I studied every single CG participant on MB's FB, and I studied everyone on BB's FB, and I studied everyone on the Target Interest warrant and I kept coming back to MC (KC's wife.) You should see my desktop - I've saved lots & lots of photos of her from FB and Twitter and have studied the shape of her legs - it matches the killer's...studied her eyes - it matches the killer's ...studied her stance - it matches...studied her height - it matches. And the latest photos I posted of the killer's face as she's walking into the alcove - definitely screamed MC to me...And now I learn that her husband is named by BB as having had an affair with MB. Wow!!!!!!!! I'm totally blown away.

I believe KS did get divorced in the past 1--/2 years. Guess I can't bring it here but do a little research....ifffin ya know what I mean &#128526;

OMG...I cannot believe I had missed this tidbit. I had studied screen captures from the MPD surveillance video for months & months, and initially had thought the killer was CT but couldn't make the body, height, space between her eyes, the walk, etc. fit. And I studied every single CG participant on MB's FB, and I studied everyone on BB's FB, and I studied everyone on the Target Interest warrant and I kept coming back to MC (KC's wife.) You should see my desktop - I've saved lots & lots of photos of her from FB and Twitter and have studied the shape of her legs - it matches the killer's...studied her eyes - it matches the killer's ...studied her stance - it matches...studied her height - it matches. And the latest photos I posted of the killer's face as she's walking into the alcove - definitely screamed MC to me...And now I learn that her husband is named by BB as having had an affair with MB. Wow!!!!!!!! I'm totally blown away.

Although MC might have motive I do not see the resemblance at all. IMHO

And another thing: This timeline is so tight. She was killed in a ten minute gap of time; the killer was very early; lying in wait. The opening of the doors and whatnot, an attempt to appear like a burglary imo. Very poor job I might add. She only had ten minutes to kill her. I wonder if the killer was still inside the facility when the first participant showed up ten minutes. This crime has a very tight timeline of ten minutes. if there is video of the killer inside and Missy as well as one other walking INTO the building, how did this KILLER leave the facility? Back Door? Sorry, I have too many questions here. I saw the video last night when I couldn't sleep. After I watched it, I knew I wouldn't be going back to sleep for several hours. Very Disturbing but: full of mistakes this killer made. From over dressing to the gait to the MOD and the COD I suspect a shorter but heavier individual. FEMALE. She was having an affair. It's not rocket science.
xoxo
Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:20 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building.
· Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:35 A.M. – Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location

I don't agree that the timeline is tight. sP is first seen on video at 3:50 but spent unknown period of time breaking in, then some period of time in kitchen, and THEN seen on video after leaving the kitchen. For all we know SP could have been the Altima driver and could have gone straight from SWFA to the church at a few minutes after 2 AM.

And I don't see "lying in wait" in the church video. I see nonchalant wandering around. Impossible to know what SP was doing right up to the time MB arrived because we don't see it. However, MPD has told us that the movements and behavior of SP in the unseen video is pretty consistent with what is in the seen video. They said that in an early presser.

MPD has most recently described their trending theory as "untargeted hit". So after months of seeing all the video, they certainly were not convinced that SP was lying in wait for someone.

"She only had 10 minutes to kill her." How do you figure? MB entered the building at 4:20 and no one else came in until 5. SP had plenty of time to kill and escape either on foot or driving around the north side of the building. MPD has told us that SP presumably left the same way they entered, thru the kitchen.

When you have tools and catch someone unaware, it doesn't take long to kill. And we don't know that SP left that church with MB dead; SP could have incapacitated MB by 4:25 and been gone by 4:30 with MB bleeding out for a half hour.

If the first camper had not been unusually early, it would have been close to a 30-minute gap from attack to the campers arriving, which is a really long time in the overall scheme of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member