TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might not be a person (since we can't discuss that... and we shouldn't) but just another path that might lead to no where, or somewhere. Not very helpful, I know.... sorry.
I assume the above info is from TALI. Plugged in all info, and still don't know who.....Alas....

I'm sure LE knows and has confirmed that BB was actually on that fishing trip. You need to go thru the media link here, and you would find the answers you are looking for. To get to the media, go to the top of this thread... click on "first" then you'll se a pic of MB. Scroll down untill you come to MEDIA AND TIMELINES... (or something like that.) You will see the cliff notes and media that will bring you up to speed. GOOD LUCK!!!

Websleuths - I apologize in advance if I am not posting correctly but I have some pretty significant info to share. Before I jump to conclusions, can anyone confirm what airline carrier BB used on the 17th? Kristi Stout was quoted as saying American - does anyone have a media clip from BB or Kristi stating that in more than one interview? That's the first question I have are images of inside the car that show two tools linking the Altima to the church (one is the mallet in the perp's hand, the other is a tool used by firefighters to quickly break into commercial buildings and finally, I see the Police tactical vest. I know people claim they've seen people, dogs, monkeys, chimpanzees, kittens and all kinds of other crazy things - this isn't one of those deals. I split approx 80 seconds of video (one of church; other from SWFA into >4,000 images and reviewed each one and that is how I discovered these items. I want to work with someone who has the proper equipment to authentic them because there is a tiny piece of me that is speculating on the authenticity of the video surveillance.

Yes, I have been following this case since April 18th. I just do not post here. And I'm not sure I would assume LE knows and/or has confirmed anything given that there has not been an arrest and speculation around the Ellis County and MPD. I know KS was quoted as saying "American" at least once but I'm looking for more than that one time.

That untargeted hit comment though. Would that be like a contract where someone hires a hitman and says go to the COC and if someone shows up kill them? Makes no sense to me.

I think it was poor wording by Johnson. I think all he intended to convey was that MB might not have been specifically targeted. As in, SP never intended to encounter/kill someone that morning. But a second possibility might be that SP intended to kill but didn't care who they killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcluver to the rescue! I actually did not highlight and ask Bing to search for that entire portion.

Below I copied what was enough to find it, then I had to read the searches, for the other terms listed, through that initial search. Bingo.

"State License Type: Investigations Company - Owner/Manager Areas of Expertise: Background Checks, Certified Computer Forensics"

Another clue in the post is "Especially if the PI was a friend of a family member who was in LEO".

Just trying to help others become better skilled at spotting clues. Look for clues while reading news articles and in carefully chosen words spoken in statements.
Ok. Now don't get mad at me but
here I go. (Like a Bull in a China closet).

Ok. So some feel that "an affair"
with KC was ongoing. Who would want to know that? And who (Or why) would anyone really want to know that?

I'm putting myself in others shoes:

BB: it was supposed to have ended with KC and you're telling me it hasn't?! And this CW?! What the hey?! Any others
you need to tell me about?!

MC: My husband still isn't right. He told me it had ended and it hasn't?

CW: oh my. I dodged a huge bullet here even though I deservedly got a bit clobbered.

KC: Nothing for me here. I'm cutting all ties and I'm outta here.

If I've unwittingly been a bull, let me know, gently.

"Emoticon throwing hearts in the air"

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Websleuths - I apologize in advance if I am not posting correctly but I have some pretty significant info to share. Before I jump to conclusions, can anyone confirm what airline carrier BB used on the 17th? Kristi Stout was quoted as saying American - does anyone have a media clip from BB or Kristi stating that in more than one interview? That's the first question I have are images of inside the car that show two tools linking the Altima to the church (one is the mallet in the perp's hand, the other is a tool used by firefighters to quickly break into commercial buildings and finally, I see the Police tactical vest. I know people claim they've seen people, dogs, monkeys, chimpanzees, kittens and all kinds of other crazy things - this isn't one of those deals. I split approx 80 seconds of video (one of church; other from SWFA into >4,000 images and reviewed each one and that is how I discovered these items. I want to work with someone who has the proper equipment to authentic them because there is a tiny piece of me that is speculating on the authenticity of the video surveillance.

If I recall correctly, only American Airlines and United Airlines fly directly from Dallas into Gulfport/Biloxi. Delta does not offer that option as a direct flight as it lands in New Orleans from Dallas.

The video of the Church activity was released by MPD. The video of the Altima was released by SWFA. If using those two sources, then they are authentic, or at least the Church recording is, for sure. Maybe MPD did not release the SWFA b/c they were not certain that it was authentic. Thusly, MPD only released the one image of the Altima when asking for help in IDing the oval sticker.

If you have 4,000 images, toss those bad boys onto google drive, especially the pertinent ones, share the link and let's have a look. Merci.

Start with these 3 frames (total of six images - one original; one zoomed) and you will see the power of blowing up ONE SECOND of video into 60 frames. So, these are 3 unedited, unaltered frames - pulled directly from the file on YouTube. The files are SAVED with the actual frame # if anyone is able to help authenticate these. I didn't make any light corrections, contrast, color adjustments - nothing. Ok, so LOOK at that tool in the back dashboard (the Fireman tool used to get into commercial buildings) and tell me if you think it looks authentic or digitally placed there. I will upload ALL frames within the hour. Click here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Apszq3ro5jJLlEkfjmxMWXAXA8j8

What makes you think that De? I think the silence from LE is telling us that they already know who is involved.It HAS to be, otherwise there would be warnings to the community. Right?

I used to think that LE's silence, especially when taken in tandem with the lack of warning to the public, meant that they had their eyes on a particular person. I formally believed that they were tying up some loose ends. However, this silence has now reached 10 months! LE isn't going to solve this case without a new tip, likely coming from a person outside of LE. Since the public has been shunned (and I am not referring to LE's silence) by LE, I don’t think that this case will be solved. It makes me so sad to type those words. Missy deserves justice.

OMG...I cannot believe I had missed this tidbit. I had studied screen captures from the MPD surveillance video for months & months, and initially had thought the killer was CT but couldn't make the body, height, space between her eyes, the walk, etc. fit. And I studied every single CG participant on MB's FB, and I studied everyone on BB's FB, and I studied everyone on the Target Interest warrant and I kept coming back to MC (KC's wife.) You should see my desktop - I've saved lots & lots of photos of her from FB and Twitter and have studied the shape of her legs - it matches the killer's...studied her eyes - it matches the killer's ...studied her stance - it matches...studied her height - it matches. And the latest photos I posted of the killer's face as she's walking into the alcove - definitely screamed MC to me...And now I learn that her husband is named by BB as having had an affair with MB. Wow!!!!!!!! I'm totally blown away.

It is my understanding that MC didn't find out about the alleged affair until after MB's death. I don’t have a link. IMO a divorce filing a few months after the allegations came to light would support MC being in the dark.

MOO - The MC and CW affairs were both happening at the time of MB's death. I am not sure if KS's comments were about either of these relationships.

Mimi, I have always been concerned about those close to MB who have LE connections. MB had people extremely close to her with ENT and FF connections. Those people undoubtedly have connections to LE. I have never viewed the corrupt LEO theory as separate from a hit man hired by a person close to Missy theory. I think that they may be one and the same. It would also explain LE's extended silence, lack of pleas to the public, AND lack of an arrest. MOO

I used to think that LE's silence, especially when taken in tandem with the lack of warning to the public, meant that they had their eyes on a particular person. I formally believed that they were tying up some loose ends. However, this silence has now reached 10 months! LE isn't going to solve this case without a new tip, likely coming from a person outside of LE. Since the public has been shunned (and I am not referring to LE's silence) by LE, I don’t think that this case will be solved. It makes me so sad to type those words. Missy deserves justice.

It is my understanding that MC didn't find out about the alleged affair until after MB's death. I don’t have a link.

MOO - The MC and CW affairs were both happening at the time of MB's death. I am not sure if KS's comments were about either of these relationships.

Mimi, I have always been concerned about those close to MB who have LE connections. MB had people extremely close to her with ENT and FF connections. Those people undoubtedly have connections to LE. I have never viewed the corrupt LEO theory as separate from a hit man hired by a person close to Missy theory. I think that they may be one and the same. It would also explain LE's extended silence, lack of pleas to the public, AND lack of an arrest. MOO

Agree

It is my understanding that MC didn't find out about the alleged affair until after MB's death. I don’t have a link.

I'm not sure it can be said that MB and CW had an affair where it was "consummated". It was my understanding that it consisted of inappropriate and familiar talk between the 2 but didn't progress beyond that.

Not sure what you mean by shunned unless you're speaking of strict defenders of a certain person
who "pop up" when one has legitimate arguments about this man.

I really think they have a very good idea of what happened here. Unfortunately, there were several involved and to get everyone, they need to collect all evidence and unfortunately it takes great deal of patience and timing. And everyone is SO quiet.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Well, those are some of the clearest photos I've seen. I'm not a big help on analysing, but I'm sure there are folks on here that can! Thank you for sharing!

Start with these 3 frames (total of six images - one original; one zoomed) and you will see the power of blowing up ONE SECOND of video into 60 frames. So, these are 3 unedited, unaltered frames - pulled directly from the file on YouTube. The files are SAVED with the actual frame # if anyone is able to help authenticate these. I didn't make any light corrections, contrast, color adjustments - nothing. Ok, so LOOK at that tool in the back dashboard (the Fireman tool used to get into commercial buildings) and tell me if you think it looks authentic or digitally placed there. I will upload ALL frames within the hour. Click here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Apszq3ro5jJLlEkfjmxMWXAXA8j8

I hope you find what you need! Count me "in" (although inexperienced) as eager to find out about what you need to find out!!!:tyou:

Yes, I have been following this case since April 18th. I just do not post here. And I'm not sure I would assume LE knows and/or has confirmed anything given that there has not been an arrest and speculation around the Ellis County and MPD. I know KS was quoted as saying "American" at least once but I'm looking for more than that one time.

RBBM
Agreed100%. We do not know who, or what parties, agencies, etc. added credence to the "alibi" of BB or RB from a legal standpoint. Nothing has been accounted for other that LE saying their "stories" checked out. The only material evidence we have seen or read about are FB photos and check-ins. Everyone knows that FB times/places can be manipulated. People can also lie about their whereabouts and have another person "verify" by lying, also. Not saying that happened, but in all honesty, we just don't know.

from DeDee Post #613 above:

"If you have 4,000 images, toss those bad boys onto google drive, especially the pertinent ones, share the link and let's have a look. Merci."

Agree! Please share!

Also; with whom did MB interact with in order to hold classes at said church in the first place? Was she a member of this church? Anyone know?

Also; with whom did MB interact with in order to hold classes at said church in the first place? Was she a member of this church? Anyone know?

MB did not attend this church (COC). BB said in an interview that they attended the Cowboy Church and I think that’s where her funeral was held. I don’t know anything about anyone from her classes.

Welcome to Websleuths, bernst!
142.gif

Gracias. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics