TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked in too but not there.
bcb0cff86499bd529aa2df7c490261bd.jpg

What do you mean “checked in but not there?” Do you mean he wasn't actually there or the restaurant isn't actually there? Sorry, I'm confused, TIA.

What do you mean “checked in but not there?” Do you mean he wasn't actually there or the restaurant isn't actually there? Sorry, I'm confused, TIA.

It means you can check in at a place and not physically be there. I do it all the time before I head out to places

1 How do you know that? Because MPD said so?

2 Ok, let me ask this - anyone know who he was traveling with? Nope. Don't you think that person would be standing up in his defense?

1 MPD said so. Flatly. If we don't accept what LE says, then it becomes meaningless exercise on every level. All evidence is essentially via them, and the entire investigation rests on their expertise.

2 As for who he was traveling with, why do WE need to know? It doesn't matter if we ever know their name. I'm sure LE knows. We don't need to somehow "verify" who it was.

If it was me that traveled with him, no I would never give a speech and tell my name to the public. No way!! I would talk quietly to LE, if asked, and ask that my name be kept private. (In my experience, LE is generally not going to offer the public - and the perp - a list of witnesses along with what they have shared, to make them targets for who knows what. It's an investigation, and the less they tell the perp of what they've found, the better.) Given the craziness and genuine harassment that has accompanied anyone whose name arises in this case, I can understand why someone would not want their name inserted into public domain and why LE would keep that detail (and so many others) to themselves.

I remember seeing BBs original post there and it had a different picture which is the public one pulled from the restaurants page. I just checked in with ni problem by searching for it.
219f6df5eecc31e98f41cc972d36bcd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, ok. I apologize. I'm not sure why it doesn't work for me! As for the picture that he posted, take a look at the front door of the restaurant (above the front door) and look at these pics taken in June and July: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxro5H8jNtq8V2l4MEpkSnQ0b1E

The restaurant would not show up on my list of possible check-ins and there wasn't a way for me to search for it either. But a couple of others here were able to make that happen so you can disregard - sorry.

I have so many thoughts but am very pressed on time right now. I hope that this upcoming post makes sense.

I'm not sure it can be said that MB and CW had an affair where it was "consummated". It was my understanding that it consisted of inappropriate and familiar talk between the 2 but didn't progress beyond that.

Not sure what you mean by shunned unless you're speaking of strict defenders of a certain person
who "pop up" when one has legitimate arguments about this man.

I really think they have a very good idea of what happened here. Unfortunately, there were several involved and to get everyone, they need to collect all evidence and unfortunately it takes great deal of patience and timing. And everyone is SO quiet.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

You are right. When I said affair in my original post, I was referring to either an emotional or physical affair. My opinion is that MB was engaged in flirty behavior with both men at the time of her death. MOO This is based on my reading of the SWs and supporting affidavits.

When I say shunned, I am referring to 3 things:

1) LE's statement to the public that they would reach out if they needed help and basically told the public that too many tips actually hurt the investigation. i.e. "Don't call us. We will call you."
2) LE's repeated digs at the the "internet sleuths." LE seems pretty confident that internet sleuths are hindering their case. It's ironic when they still don't have the answer or the evidence they need to secure a conviction.
3) I have gotten a strong sense that LE has asked the media and any other sources to shelve this case. We are on month 10 of no news and not a single press release/statement. (More on this below)

As I said in a previous post several weeks ago, I don't believe that LE owes us anything. However, it's very strange when LE tells the people trying to help them to stay away, especially since it has become clear that LE does not have the evidence they need to secure a conviction. What's the harm in asking for assistance?

So, I took it to the next level and reached out to the National Center for Media Forensics (professionals that have proper security clearance to work with FBI, CIA, NASA, NSA) and they help law enforcement all the time. They helped to analyze the Boston Marathon bombing and the ISIS beheadings of the two journalists - two of MANY examples of where they have helped to analyze, enhance and authentic digital surveillance. They are willing to look at this video and run it through their software and analyze and work DIRECTLY with MPD but they need to original source file before it was uploaded to YouTube and no one will provide it.

Flag this message Delete this message

S&BBM

If what you put in bold is true, this further reinforces my position that LE does not want this case getting exposure. JMO

While I believe that LE frequently works with the media, there is something amiss in this case. As has been previously documented in the MB threads, there has not been a single FOIA request by any major news source since last April. With all of the national attention that this case received, not a single media outlet was interested in obtaining more information? Fascinating. Could it be possible that LE has requested that the media not report on this story? Another interesting thing that I have noticed is that information surrounding real evidence in this case has been stifled. Take the SWFA video for example. If that video's release had been authorized by LE, why didn't the media run a story about it shortly after it was posted? Why didn't LE have a press conference or release a statement in conjunction with the posting of the video? When Ezrah and Mimi revealed the existence of that video here on WS, there were only a handful of views.... the media didn't report on this video, the corresponding articles thankfully prompted the reopening of MB's thread, until there were several thousand views. It's as if the information contained in the video needed to be hidden from the public. I can't put my finger on it, but there seems to be an effort to hide any information that may lead to what really happened. Why? My opinion only.

I hope that I am wrong, but something stinks. I support LE, but I have serious reservations about this particular case. At the end of the day, I want justice for Missy, her family, and her friends!

I can't remember where this information appears in our discussions, but we talked about the check in and picture for a loooong time! Very early on when suspicions were rampant. I'm not volunteering to try to find it, so I'm doing this from memory. If I'm remembering correctly, there was a consensus that the picture that posted was not a recent shot of the restaurant. There was discussion about where the plants are placed by the door, the size of the plants and lighting, which led us to believe the check in picture was not taken April 17th but was the picture from the restaurant's site. I also want to add these discussions were had when there were very high numbers of folks posting on the thread, so many perspectives were heard.

Does anyone else remember all this?

So was there another airline that was supposed to do the above except for AA?

BB went out of his way to show everyone he was where he was supposed to be. In MISS. At around 7:30 he posted on FB that he made it. That was imho, the signal that said, Monday morning is a GO. Do it!!

He didn't need to be in Midlothian to participate in the actual murder.
In fact, better to be far away.

But imo, he knew.

From a quick Google search, it does show that American flies non-stop from DFW to Gulfport. Not sure if they do every day of the week, but they do have flights.

I think BB definitely went to MS but of course, he could have been involved.

1 MPD said so. Flatly. If we don't accept what LE says, then it becomes meaningless exercise on every level. All evidence is essentially via them, and the entire investigation rests on their expertise.

2 As for who he was traveling with, why do WE need to know? It doesn't matter if we ever know their name. I'm sure LE knows. We don't need to somehow "verify" who it was.

If it was me that traveled with him, no I would never give a speech and tell my name to the public. No way!! I would talk quietly to LE, if asked, and ask that my name be kept private. (In my experience, LE is generally not going to offer the public - and the perp - a list of witnesses along with what they have shared, to make them targets for who knows what. It's an investigation, and the less they tell the perp of what they've found, the better.) Given the craziness and genuine harassment that has accompanied anyone whose name arises in this case, I can understand why someone would not want their name inserted into public domain and why LE would keep that detail (and so many others) to themselves.

Oh, ok. So - threw the public a bone by releasing a photo of the backend of the Altima last May which sent everyone on a while goose chase trying to identify the bumper sticker and/or the plates. The public ran with the assumption that 1) that's all that they were able to release, 2) the Altima is not a suspect vehicle and 3) the tools used belonged to the church. Fine.

Fast forward to December, at which time SWFA took it upon themselves to release the video (I'm still not sure how they were permitted to do that without LE's approval given that it's evidence in an open murder investigation, but ok). So they release the video and the public goes crazy trying to make out faces and potential perp's, etc. which is all speculation if not validated by a licensed professional. I personally spent a great deal of time trying to help identify the Altima and at that time (January) was told the interior was beige. I contacted Nissan only to find out that the silver Altima's only come in "Frost" (light gray) or "Charcoal" (dark gray) interior. This is one of several (ok, MANY) things that caused me to scratch my head and wonder what the heck was going on. I could spend all day here describing my concerns but ..... anyway, I digress.

So the public spends 5 weeks trying to analyze that SWFA video and finally something concrete pops up and MPD goes silent. Why?

I have so many thoughts but am very pressed on time right now. I hope that this upcoming post makes sense.

You are right. When I said affair in my original post, I was referring to either an emotional or physical affair. My opinion is that MB was engaged in flirty behavior with both men at the time of her death. MOO This is based on my reading of the SWs and supporting affidavits.

When I say shunned, I am referring to 3 things:

1) LE's statement to the public that they would reach out if they needed help and basically told the public that too many tips actually hurt the investigation. i.e. "Don't call us. We will call you."
2) LE's repeated digs at the the "internet sleuths." LE seems pretty confident that internet sleuths are hindering their case. It's ironic when they still don't have the answer or the evidence they need to secure a conviction.
3) I have gotten a strong sense that LE has asked the media and any other sources to shelve this case. We are on month 10 of no news and not a single press release/statement. (More on this below)

S&BBM

If what you put in bold is true, this further reinforces my position that LE does not want this case getting exposure... or closer to the truth. JMO

While I believe that LE frequently works with the media, there is something amiss in this case. As has been previously documented in the MB threads, there has not been a single FOIA request by any major news source since last April. With all of the national attention that this case received, not a single media outlet was interested in obtaining more information? Fascinating. Could it be possible that LE has requested that the media not report on this story? Another interesting thing that I have noticed is that information surrounding real evidence in this case has been stifled. Take the SWFA video for example. If that video's release had been authorized by LE, why didn't the media run a story about it shortly after it was posted? Why didn't LE have a press conference or release a statement in conjunction with the posting of the video? When Ezrah and Mimi revealed the existence of that video here on WS, there were only a handful of views.... the media didn't report on this video, the corresponding articles thankfully prompted the reopening of MB's thread, until there were several thousand views. It's as if the information contained in the video needed to be hidden from the public. I can't put my finger on it, but there seems to be an effort to hide any information that may lead to what really happened. Why? My opinion only.

I hope that I am wrong, but something stinks. I support LE, but I have serious reservations about this particular case. At the end of the day, I want justice for Missy, her family, and her friends!

Very well said.

From a quick Google search, it does show that American flies non-stop from DFW to Gulfport. Not sure if they do every day of the week, but they do have flights.

I think BB definitely went to MS but of course, he could have been involved.

Flights are dynamic and constantly evolving - click here for the source of truth which shows that Atlantic Southeast Airlines (a subsidiary of Delta) is the ONLY airline that flew from DFW to GPT on 4/17/2016: https://www.transtats.bts.gov/ONTIME/OriginDestination.aspx

I can't remember where this information appears in our discussions, but we talked about the check in and picture for a loooong time! Very early on when suspicions were rampant. I'm not volunteering to try to find it, so I'm doing this from memory. If I'm remembering correctly, there was a consensus that the picture that posted was not a recent shot of the restaurant. There was discussion about where the plants are placed by the door, the size of the plants and lighting, which led us to believe the check in picture was not taken April 17th but was the picture from the restaurant's site. I also want to add these discussions were had when there were very high numbers of folks posting on the thread, so many perspectives were heard.

Does anyone else remember all this?
Yes, I remember. Sometimes when you're at a place and you press the button ?! it shows where you are but I think they use a stock picture.

It was important that he documented where he was. "See, look at this, no way could I have been involved" .

All - there were three areas of focus on the SWFA video and I captured a total of about 60 seconds of video to focus in on. I know there seems to be a TON of duplication here but if you're able to download these to a folder onto your computer and open up the first pic and just starting scrolling through them - I think you might be surprised at what you can see going on inside that car:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Apszq3ro5jJLlEermAYpbw6lTbG9

I'll upload the frames from a section of the church next.

Didn't Jethro or NIN or someone else upload a huge file of frames long ways back? I can't remember who or if it was just CCoC. I know it was discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark