TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree that the timeline is tight. sP is first seen on video at 3:50 but spent unknown period of time breaking in, then some period of time in kitchen, and THEN seen on video after leaving the kitchen. For all we know SP could have been the Altima driver and could have gone straight from SWFA to the church at a few minutes after 2 AM.

And I don't see "lying in wait" in the church video. I see nonchalant wandering around. Impossible to know what SP was doing right up to the time MB arrived because we don't see it. However, MPD has told us that the movements and behavior of SP in the unseen video is pretty consistent with what is in the seen video. They said that in an early presser.

MPD has most recently described their trending theory as "untargeted hit". So after months of seeing all the video, they certainly were not convinced that SP was lying in wait for someone.

"She only had 10 minutes to kill her." How do you figure? MB entered the building at 4:20 and no one else came in until 5. SP had plenty of time to kill and escape either on foot or driving around the north side of the building. MPD has told us that SP presumably left the same way they entered, thru the kitchen.

When you have tools and catch someone unaware, it doesn't take long to kill. And we don't know that SP left that church with MB dead; SP could have incapacitated MB by 4:25 and been gone by 4:30 with MB bleeding out for a half hour.

If the first camper had not been unusually early, it would have been close to a 30-minute gap from attack to the campers arriving, which is a really long time in the overall scheme of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That untargeted hit comment though. Would that be like a contract where someone hires a hitman and says go to the COC and if someone shows up kill them? Makes no sense to me.

Little words of wisdom....highlight an interesting phrase in the post that is being referenced. That is what I did to determine what she was reading via google. Took me right to it. I learned a good deal by doing so.

:moo: Perhaps the point was missed. Google is not the issue. Clues are embedded.

:moo: It is a fairly common practice for sleuths to place clues within their posts. It is up to the reader to discern them and research them without being spoonfed data. The flow of discussion is easier if everyone works a little bit and does not rely upon Mimi another for data.

:moo: If a well-placed statement within a post is not understood, highlight and google it, before publicly asking the poster what they meant by their words. The flow of discussion usually runs smoother. jmho

Well who knew! :)

OMG...I cannot believe I had missed this tidbit. I had studied screen captures from the MPD surveillance video for months & months, and initially had thought the killer was CT but couldn't make the body, height, space between her eyes, the walk, etc. fit. And I studied every single CG participant on MB's FB, and I studied everyone on BB's FB, and I studied everyone on the Target Interest warrant and I kept coming back to MC (KC's wife.) You should see my desktop - I've saved lots & lots of photos of her from FB and Twitter and have studied the shape of her legs - it matches the killer's...studied her eyes - it matches the killer's ...studied her stance - it matches...studied her height - it matches. And the latest photos I posted of the killer's face as she's walking into the alcove - definitely screamed MC to me...And now I learn that her husband is named by BB as having had an affair with MB. Wow!!!!!!!! I'm totally blown away.

Keep looking ;) Don't get tunnel vision. Couple more rabbit holes I found ;) IF ya think its a female I mean :blushing:

I agree that each of us should work but clues being embedded is a slippery slope when it comes to TOS.

Little words of wisdom....highlight an interesting phrase in the post that is being referenced. That is what I did to determine what she was reading via google. Took me right to it. I learned a good deal by doing so.

:moo: Perhaps the point was missed. Google is not the issue. Clues are embedded.

:moo: It is a fairly common practice for sleuths to place clues within their posts. It is up to the reader to discern them and research them without being spoonfed data. The flow of discussion is easier if everyone works a little bit and does not rely upon Mimi another for data.

:moo: If a well-placed statement within a post is not understood, highlight and google it, before publicly asking the poster what they meant by their words. The flow of discussion usually runs smoother. jmho

Well, this IS my first and only sleuthing case. Live and learn! Thanks!!

State License Type: Investigations Company - Owner/Manager Areas of Expertise: Background Checks, Certified Computer Forensics, Civil and Criminal, Computer, Contract for fellow PIs, Corporate, Data Recovery, Database, Document Retrieval, Employee Screening, Information Verification, Photography, Pre-Employment

Methodology
: Read between the lines, correct?

State License Type: Investigations Company - Owner/Manager Areas of Expertise: Background Checks, Certified Computer Forensics, Civil and Criminal, Computer, Contract for fellow PIs, Corporate, Data Recovery, Database, Document Retrieval, Employee Screening, Information Verification, Photography, Pre-Employment

mcluver to the rescue! I actually did not highlight and ask Bing to search for that entire portion.

Below I copied what was enough to find it, then I had to read the searches, for the other terms listed, through that initial search. Bingo.

"State License Type: Investigations Company - Owner/Manager Areas of Expertise: Background Checks, Certified Computer Forensics"

Another clue in the post is "Especially if the PI was a friend of a family member who was in LEO".

Just trying to help others become better skilled at spotting clues. Look for clues while reading news articles and in carefully chosen words spoken in statements.

Not sure either unless it was prior to my edit. I had put KS then KC. Both should have been KS in that statement ;) Just disregard for most part. I was telling Razz that we did not know who KS was referring to when she made the comment about/alluding to MB having an affair little over a year prior. Razz had stated it was with KC. I said we had no proof who KS was talking about. Got fat fingered lol and INITIALS DO MATTER ;)

I do not think KC was on the SW due to a long ago affair. It was current and ongoing until April 18. :cow:

Razz, the :love you: emoticon is so cute. It's a happy little fellow tossing tiny red hearts into the air.

I do not think KC was on the SW due to a long ago affair. It was current and ongoing until April 18. :cow:

Razz, the :love you: emoticon is so cute. It's a happy little fellow tossing tiny red hearts into the air.

Ok ya know gonna say it Link :silly: where you get that from. Remember De that FB affidavit from BB info was done on Tues iirc April 19 and then sealed. And nothing to say an affair until the time of death on KC, that was on CW jan til time of April 18. ATT Target Number were from March til day after funeral iirc.

ETA ATT Target Numbers SW was from :Date of SW was Monday April 25, 2016 but language makes appear written on Sun 24th.
The following is ordered to be provided, if available, for the time period of 03/01/2016 to
present day 04/24/2016;

LinkedIn : "had engaged in a series of communications with the decedent while on the Linkedln
Social Media Service some time starting around (January 2016) until her death that
ultimately turned flirtatious and familiar"

OMG...I cannot believe I had missed this tidbit. I had studied screen captures from the MPD surveillance video for months & months, and initially had thought the killer was CT but couldn't make the body, height, space between her eyes, the walk, etc. fit. And I studied every single CG participant on MB's FB, and I studied everyone on BB's FB, and I studied everyone on the Target Interest warrant and I kept coming back to MC (KC's wife.) You should see my desktop - I've saved lots & lots of photos of her from FB and Twitter and have studied the shape of her legs - it matches the killer's...studied her eyes - it matches the killer's ...studied her stance - it matches...studied her height - it matches. And the latest photos I posted of the killer's face as she's walking into the alcove - definitely screamed MC to me...And now I learn that her husband is named by BB as having had an affair with MB. Wow!!!!!!!! I'm totally blown away.

You are so precious. I admire your work ethic dedicated to finding MBs killer(s). You have certainly earned a golden star. :star:

I assume the above info is from TALI. Plugged in all info, and still don't know who.....Alas....

Ok ya know gonna say it Link :silly: where you get that from. Remember De that FB affidavit from BB info was done on Tues iirc April 19 and then sealed. And nothing to say an affair until the time of death on KC, that was on CW jan til time of April 18. ATT Target Number were from March til day after funeral iirc.

Mimi, I cannot link an opinion. :blushing:

ATT Target Number were from March til day after funeral

There is nothing that indicates to me that the KC relationship ended. As you mentioned earlier, we don't know who BBs sister, KS, was referring to when she mentioned MBs affair from a year and a half ago. That person, if not KC, is in an 18 month, past history, has been category, jmho, and not a Targeted Number. KC was still ongoing in March, April, 2016. CW from Jan thru Apr 18. IOW, both CW and KC were current ongoing relationships.

Then, again, it could be KC that KS was referring to but it never ended even though the family may have thought that it did.

JMHO and all that jazz

I assume the above info is from TALI. Plugged in all info, and still don't know who.....Alas....

Try doing it, as previously suggested, by using a portion and not all of it. Yes, you are on the right track. There is one who fits the entire description. That is my final remark on the matter. Ok.

Keep looking ;) Don't get tunnel vision. Couple more rabbit holes I found ;) IF ya think its a female I mean :blushing:

No tunnel vision here. But the killer is definitely female IMHO - I've studied the eyes & physical features too many hours to say otherwise. And it's certainly not that investigator that I think you're looking at.

No tunnel vision here. But the killer is definitely female IMHO - I've studied the eyes & physical features too many hours to say otherwise. And it's certainly not that investigator that I think you're looking at.
again just thinking out loud... but I am being open minded on male or female Suspect, since no arrest yet.

I don't have a clue what to highlight and look up if there's a hidden reference. Copied, pasted, looked up many a words, sentences, partial sentences from that. And too many words just led me right back to Mimi's post. If highlighting is something different, or leads to a hyperlink off site, I don't know how to do that. I guess I stay in the dark regarding clues.

Posts like that are designed to get members to read things that can't be linked because of TOS. It leaves members like you wondering what the hell others are talking about.

You know, I was going to ask about your "scared" comment at the end of some of what you wrote. Is that one of the smiley faces that you click on and instead of getting the picture, I get a saying? 3 years ago or so, I got a "Love you" from another member (and I was new) and I freaked out!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

WHAT? That sounds like a hack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members