TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, locomule! After watching the video numerous times, I still get the creeps, and feel the driver of the car was involved in Missy’s murder. AND a big clue to me is the fact the driver uses a turn indicator when leaving the parking lot. I have been driving many years, and during that time, would say women use their turn indicators more often than men. Just sayin...

IMHO

Also....from that parking lot, you can only make a RIGHT TURN...there is a median there preventing a left turn....so even less of a reason to turn signal on.

Also, the video of the car....is there longer video to see if the car turned right out of the parking lot, and then a few seconds later going other direction? You have to turn right out of the gun store parking lot, then make a U turn, to go back to the church's direction......

There are so many flaws with the idea that her killer planned this and was waiting on her..
The timeline doesn't fit, at all. Nor does smashing glass and leaving open doors in lit hallways that Missy could see before entering the building. I read a somewhere that she actually did see the glass and entered anyway, which could only be true if that is on the unshared portion of the church video.
Remember, she had posted online about the class she was holding that morning and invited students to come in early. Anyone seeing the post would know that time availability was a huge factor.
Why kill Missy at that lit church on the side of a busy highway with cameras with such a narrow time window of opportunity and her students due to arrive quite possibly early? With a hammer? Found on site? This is careful planning??? This is murder professionalism? :/
If I may add to Cannonball's list (and this is my list and not Cannonball's so we may not agree:

1) It had to happen that morning as BB, who would be the first person LE would suspect, was in Miss. on a fishing excursion.

2) the murder of Missy had to occur when she was alone with no threat to
their children. (Or anyone else for that matter) What better place than a dark church with no one but Missy in the church.

3) the perp dressed head to toe so not to be identified, and/or not to leave dna

4) I don't believe there was any broken glass which MB would have readily seen. SP was careful not to alarm her but busted out a few indoor glass door windows to make it appear it was an interrupted burglary gone wrong.
Also, the back door that was broken as well as the kitchen door that was broken into could not be viewed from the driveway or the road.

5). It was going to happen that day, that hour, regardless of stormy weather.
(In fact, it may have helped SP).

All JMO

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

agreed to all you wrote

If I may add to Cannonball's list (and this is my list and not Cannonball's so we may not agree:

1) It had to happen that morning as BB, who would be the first person LE would suspect, was in Miss. on a fishing excursion.

2) the murder of Missy had to occur when she was alone with no threat to
their children. (Or anyone else for that matter) What better place than a dark church with no one but Missy in the church.

3) the perp dressed head to toe so not to be identified, and/or not to leave dna

4) I don't believe there was any broken glass which MB would have readily seen. SP was careful not to alarm her but busted out a few indoor glass door windows to make it appear it was an interrupted burglary gone wrong.
Also, the back door that was broken as well as the kitchen door that was broken into could not be viewed from the driveway or the road.

5). It was going to happen that day, that hour, regardless of stormy weather.
(In fact, it may have helped SP).

All JMO

Here is a head turner IMO. We all know about the one person and his "matching walk", right? But did you know there is another? If you know who Missy was flirting with over LinkedIn, look for YouTube videos of his walk. They are hard to find, I found one of him at the end of a match and another of him lifting weights in a video on a relatives page. Same distinctive, toes-out stance and walk. And as some have noted of the church video, the perp seems to be wearing some kind of belly pack that makes them seem fatter than they are, which would rule out a lot of people's favorite suspect and move our super fit guy into his place as a more likely suspect.
I'm not sure that many of us have a favorite suspect(s). Who are you speaking of?

And yes, the man you speak of with the weird walk has been sleuthed here quite a bit.

I am often on the side of untargeted hit which would put me on your side. But, I do like to play devil's advocate. So here goes.

1. MB never invited her campers to come early that morning. Her post had the "If it's raining we're still training" heading that she had used in the past as needed, she listed the time as 5 a.m.

2. As for timeline, it fits fine. He broke in at least 30 mins, maybe more, before she could reasonably be expected to arrive and another 40 mins before class would start. I'm not sure that he could have expected a camper would come 25 mins early and sit in their car, and that did nearly get him caught.

3. I don't know that it's been established what MB could actually see from her vehicle when she pulled in. And she sure isn't here to tell us. The unshared video won't tell us what she saw, either.

4. The highway isn't all that busy at 4:20 in the morning. It's dark and it's raining and the action isn't taking place outside anyway. The cameras are a non-factor because of the disguise. He kills her (in the targeted scenario) either because he intended to do so all along, or because she fights back viciously and it takes a lethal blow to subdue her, or because she recognizes him, or because he panics when the first camper pulls in unexpectedly.

I can't find sources for at least two things I claimed. I say at least because as I was working on a response, I found new stuff which warranted its own post. But rather than scramble around to try and make a timely response and a separate new post, I am going to back up and organize all the information I have archived so far along with source links so I can present everything at once without having to backtrack for any nfo or sources. My apology on the delay.

When was the last time the police spoke to the media?

On April 18, 2017, the one year anniversary. I believe that was one of two updates in the last 18 months. They didn't add anything new, except to say that case is still open and active. I expect the next update will be April 18, 2018, and then 2019, 2020...

IMO Missy was targeted. The perp(s) is/was local. LE has most of the pieces but need someone to talk to tie it all together. Missy’s birth family and the town and the local media too quiet for me to think otherwise. I could be wrong. All JMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO Missy was targeted. The perp(s) is/was local. LE has most of the pieces but need someone to talk to tie it all together. Missy’s birth family and the town and the local media too quiet for me to think otherwise. I could be wrong. All JMOO

I think she was targeted as well.

Completely agree. I will be shocked if it’s not targeted. JMO

I have a suspect in mind who matches the height of the SP (I think), has close familial ties to one of the original POI. Has connections to LE and, more specifically, firefighting. I've seen several SM pictures of him which show a distinctive resting pose which is identical to the SP in the video with the weight on one foot which some describe as feminine stance. He appears to have a turned out right leg, no idea of an injury or not. I can't find video of his walk, however. He is of slight build, but that supports my theory of the perp having on heavy gear and a front pack which makes him look heavier than he actually is. He's also young and I believe he has a strong motive for his actions due to his religious views and close connections to said familial tie. He also has connections to the church where the crime was committed.

I can't elaborate or post evidence of my suspicions due to the TOS. However, I wonder if anyone else is following a similar sleuthing path at present.

I have a suspect in mind who matches the height of the SP (I think), has close familial ties to one of the original POI. Has connections to LE and, more specifically, firefighting. I've seen several SM pictures of him which show a distinctive resting pose which is identical to the SP in the video with the weight on one foot which some describe as feminine stance. He appears to have a turned out right leg, no idea of an injury or not. I can't find video of his walk, however. He is of slight build, but that supports my theory of the perp having on heavy gear and a front pack which makes him look heavier than he actually is. He's also young and I believe he has a strong motive for his actions due to his religious views and close connections to said familial tie. He also has connections to the church where the crime was committed.

I can't elaborate or post evidence of my suspicions due to the TOS. However, I wonder if anyone else is following a similar sleuthing path at present.

Does he have FAMILY ties to LE? specifically, the investigators? I’ll be PISSED if it’s him and they’ve brushed it off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

U

I have thought the exact same person since the beginning but could never post because of tos. Yes, photos are an identical match. Yes, those photos are still online. ff. E.m.t.

Does he have FAMILY ties to LE? specifically, the investigators? I’ll be PISSED if it’s him and they’ve brushed it off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, to the former. No, to the latter, as far as I know. I mentioned before that I was curious as to who exactly were on scene for the aftermath of the crime. In terms of the FD and PD (MFD EMTs arrived first as I recall). But I don't think that information is public.

This person, has publicly admitted to a bi-polar episode which resulted in major consequences to his career path. Just one more thing that to me, paints a picture of someone who might have underlying mental issues that could trigger extreme behavior. This person appears strongly committed to public service and conservative family values. My speculation would be that Missy Bevers was targeted due to her perceived damaging influence on my potential suspect's family unit.

JMO, MOO.

I am attaching an image of the stance from the MPD video which drew my attention, since that doesn't violate the TOS.

attachment.php

Attachments

• missy4.jpg
    missy4.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 600
Posts have been removed.

It is against Websleuths TOS to sleuth the social media of individuals who are not officially named POIs/suspects.

from The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an admininstrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration.

If you have a tip on a person you think they may be overlooking, and you have reason to suspect, contact Midlothian PD with the info.

Did this person move away from the area soon after or am I confusing it with someone else.Thanks reference Zoriahs post above

I believe he has a strong motive for his actions due to his religious views

What religion, or religious views, do you think endorses murder, and bludgeoning a young wife and mother to death? "Go murder someone who sins" is not taught at CCoC, at Cowboy Church, or any other church I know of in north Texas, so I seriously question the idea that it was "perp's religious views" that motivated this act. If perp had any actual faith and religious views, these actions were done in complete contradiction to them, not arising from them.

What religion, or religious views, do you think endorses murder, and bludgeoning a young wife and mother to death? "Go murder someone who sins" is not taught at CCoC, at Cowboy Church, or any other church I know of in north Texas, so I seriously question the idea that it was "perp's religious views" that motivated this act. If perp had any actual faith and religious views, these actions were done in complete contradiction to them, not arising from them.

I know we need to be careful not to discuss religion so hopefully I won't transgress. But Steve, people twist and misinterpret their religion's teachings and scriptures all the time. They're called extremists.

For example, someone who believed a person was tearing apart their parents' marriage could twist Mark 10:9 into something to suit their needs (What God has joined together, let no man put asunder). That's merely an example.

The point is, it's not that the religion or a religious view endorses bad bevavior. It's an Individual distorting the religion in order to justify their bad behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member