TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always believed that the gun belonged to Missy. It was in her truck and had to be put into evidence to secure it and for later forensic evidence if needed. As with all firearm evidence the serial number would have to be recorded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the illusions are real and play tricks on my eyes. So, the area with the blue wall and men’s restroom in cannonballs photo are complete opposite of the SE hall with the Dutch doors. Walking in the door, the Dutch doors are to one’s right, and the blue wall recessed area with the restrooms would be to one’s left. Got it. Thank you for clarifying. The photo from CCoC’s fb makes that recessed area look more like a small alcove and not 10 feet wide and when I’ve compared photo’s, I was convinced there was a wall taken down.

I TOTALLY Understand. I have poured over hundreds of photos. Many no longer on there ;) I think I could find my way around pretty good there on my first trip .. sad huh

I always believed that the gun belonged to Missy. It was in her truck and had to be put into evidence to secure it and for later forensic evidence if needed. As with all firearm evidence the serial number would have to be recorded.

Exactly my thought now. After re reading stuff, trying to keep open mind. It def wasn't a stolen gun from Ellis County property room as some tried to imply way back in 2016. They had those serial numbers and everyone who was linked to them. That is about all I feel like I can be sure of , Whomever it is linked to they surely have ran search on the #. Then followed up on owner or last known owner for any leads. If that serial number was a hit in another crime, they would have that too. JMHO

Yes, the illusions are real and play tricks on my eyes. So, the area with the blue wall and men’s restroom in cannonballs photo are complete opposite of the SE hall with the Dutch doors. Walking in the door, the Dutch doors are to one’s right, and the blue wall recessed area with the restrooms would be to one’s left. Got it. Thank you for clarifying. The photo from CCoC’s fb makes that recessed area look more like a small alcove and not 10 feet wide and when I’ve compared photo’s, I was convinced there was a wall taken down.
When I first saw this photo on FB I thought the alcove looked a little skinny. But I also think it's the angle we are seeing. You are right that when you come in the restrooms are immediately to your left and the hallway to the offices is to the right with the dutchdoor.

When I first saw this photo on FB I thought the alcove looked a little skinny. But I also think it's the angle we are seeing. You are right that when you come in the restrooms are immediately to your left and the hallway to the offices is to the right with the dutchdoor.

The angles play a huge role. I wish. at times, I had building blueprints to reference for scale.

The angles play a huge role. I wish. at times, I had building blueprints to reference for scale.
One thought I had a while ago when the discussion was about where she went upon entering, the CG who works out at our church uses the whole space to run laps when they come inside. I know the workout varies but I think a little cardio running or walking is common and the way all 4 hallways wrap around the building I think she may have used that feature to get laps in. So she may have well been going to the kitchen and turning lights on along the way.

One thought I had a while ago when the discussion was about where she went upon entering, the CG who works out at our church uses the whole space to run laps when they come inside. I know the workout varies but I think a little cardio running or walking is common and the way all 4 hallways wrap around the building I think she may have used that feature to get laps in. So she may have well been going to the kitchen and turning lights on along the way.

Do they do cardio with with the weights? Not trying to sound silly, I just remember it saying starting the new session and bring weights.

I think being on her way to the kitchen fits the location described in the snippet that was shared about where her body was found. That area is on the way to the kitchen and also out of view of the cameras at the SW doors.

Remember long time back when Cannonball did the FOIA?

"Section 108(b)(1) excepts from disclosure the internal records and notations of law enforcement agencies and prosecutors when their release would interfere with law enforcement and crime prevention. In this instance, the responsive information contains a serial number of a firearm which the City seeks to withhold under Section 552.108(b)(1). Release of this serial number could interfere with law enforcement by divulging a firearm serial number that could be use on illegal firearms or be falsely used in a missing weapons report. "

While I still don't think MB was shot, but staying open minded on that part. I orig thought maybe it was a LEO who had his/her service revolver out, clearing the building. But that would be in a report and automatically redacted, right?

On Titan, I orig (still not discounting it fully) thought/think Titan could be brought to make sure no explosive prior to the prayer meeting that night.

But for those who think the dog was brought to look for shells or think she was shot.- Serious question, if it isn't a LEO gun serial number then whose is it? They have a serial number.

My post where I was going over the document https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-29&p=12649279#post12649279

IMO, the firearm could not be Missy’s because Missy’s firearm wouldn’t fall within these stated conditions “Release of this serial number could interfere with law enforcement by divulging a firearm serial number that could be used on illegal firearms or be falsely used in a missing weapons report” I believe it’s highly unlikely that the s/n for Missy’s gun would be used on an illegal firearm nor would it be falsely used in a missing gun report. IMO, assuming that the gun in question is Missy’s would imply that missy owned a firearm with a s/n that was involved in illegal gun activity, ie illegal gun sales, false stolen gun reports etc. JMO

In regards to Titan, I brought this up in the last thread. Titan was brought in on Wednesday. Missy was killed on Monday, her autopsy was performed on Tuesday. When an autopsy is performed on anyone who dies an unnatural death, radiology imaging is completed on the deceased. This is done in order to check for any type of metal implants that the M.E. will observe during the physical autopsy as well as to check for any bullets retained within the body. When I consider the timeframe of the autopsy along with knowing that imaging is done on a deceased individual, I come to the conclusion that Titan was brought to the church after the autopsy because of evidence found during the autopsy.

IMO, using Titan to sniff for bombs would have been done immediately if LE had any inkling that bombs were planted in or around the church. I just cannot see the church, which was released the same day of the murder, not being searched by Titan for bombs, prior to being released if there was suspicion. I also believe that LE would have brought Titan in before processing the scene and after they viewed cctv recordings, if they had suspicions of bombs. They wouldn’t let all the personnel that were in and out of the church be in danger to explosives. LE also wouldn’t have let that church sit for 2 Days with possible explosives. That would literally have been a ticking time bomb and an incredible lawsuit for any parties that entered that church between the time of release until Wednesday when Titan was brought it. Waiting to search for bombs is not a typical action IF there is evidence to suggest explosives could be involved. JMO.

MB Autopsy was completed on Tues Morning April 19, 2016

SW for iPhone iPad Extraction was submitted by Lead Inv Cody Moon and signed by Judge April 19, 2016 @ 5:56pm.

SW has to be factual. So, IF a gun were used, that would mean that Suspect was seen carrying it throughout the building, as that is what CID Inv Cody Moon swore to. Surely the lead Inv would know what the Autopsy completed that morning would have said prior to swearing that the information to get the SW to extract the iPhone & iPad was correct to the best of his knowledge. JMHO

Terri Bevers' had multiple puncture wounds found on her head and chest are consistent with the tools that the suspect was carrying throughout the building. "
"

iphone ipad extraction search warrant.JPGiphone ipad extraction signed by judge.JPG

POSTED: APR 19 2016 11:34AM CDT

VIDEO POSTED: APR 19 2016 09:25PM CDT

UPDATED: APR 20 2016 01:12PM CDT

MIDLOTHIAN, Texas - Police have determined how a fitness trainer died at a Midlothian church, but they are not releasing that information.

Missy Bevers’ autopsy was completed by the Dallas County Medical Examiner's Office Tuesday morning. Midlothian police said they are not ready to make that report public.
http://www.fox4news.com/news/fitness-trainers-cause-of-death-could-be-released-soon

From the very beginning of this case, when I watched the first video released, I have thought SP is a woman. So here goes my theory (my opinion only!):

SP is a female very close to Bevers family, or a member of it. Because of her familial familiarity, she would know Missy's routine for the fitness classes at this particular location (maybe even attended at one time or another), and would know if and when one of Missy's daughters planned to accompany Missy to her class. (As a close family member, she would know all this without having to ask pointed questions.)

As per reasoning above, she would know everyone's whereabouts. Did the deed while BB out of town, did it away from the house (and the daughters), didn't do it in a manner to get the truck bloody because BB would eventually get the truck back.

This is is also why BB is not pushing harder to have this case resolved. He suspects who it is, and wants to spare his daughters losing someone else they love. (Losing to prison, and knowing someone they love killed their mother.)

SP dressed in gear that was available to her, and likewise, the tools she took to the church were ones to which she had access. (Early on, a rumor had Missy stopping at a fire station the day (?) prior to the murder, so for SP to be using a tool commonly used by firefighters is of interest.)

SP thought something might be going on with Missy and SP's significant other (firefighter or LE?), either perceived it or believed it. BB had already dealt with Missy's affairs or suspicions of such, and so SP had had it with Missy.

She ambushed Missy, then beat her to death. Punctured Missy's breast implants and disfigured her by doing so, which either was, or became, her intention. (Because, how dare Missy.)

She is someone who has never been in trouble with the law for anything major. She is under the radar because she is the last person anyone would believe could do such a thing. Never did anything like this before, and probably never will again.

I have wondered if SP's first intention was just to scare Missy or to wound her somehow, but then she got caught up in anger and lost control.

All the above is just my supposition and a working theory of my own creation. IMO, etc.

The church map that I have is to scale. The church map reflects the exact dimensions of the church both inside and outside. It is represented in points where each point is 4 inches. All the rooms that are on the outside edge of the building on the North, East, and South sides all have one dimension (depth) that is 28 feet from the exterior wall to the wall with the hallway. The hallways on the North, East, and South sides are all 8 feet wide. The rooms on the West side of the building have one dimension that is 20 feet from the exterior wall to the wall with the hallway. The West hall is 16 feet wide.

The other dimension of the rooms (width) are exact where I have one or more photographs of the room. That is done by counting ceiling tiles. The color code on the map indicates which rooms we have photos or videos of the inside of the room. One caveat is the Kitchen area is colored differently but the dimensions are exact because we have several photographs of those rooms. The other caveat is that the office area which is colored differently (matches the rug color from video/photos) however there is video from inside there that allowed the two western-most office rooms and the small room along the hall in front of those two to be sized exactly.

There are black squares along the outer walls and within the sanctuary that are visible structural columns. These are visible in either photos and videos and these are used to align and thus exactly position the rooms based on column alignment. This column alignment is consistent across the church north to south. Columns align differently on the West and East sides. This is due to the structural support needs of the the large entryway on the west side and the structural support needs for the stage area on the east side.

Any space left over that indicates a room is there but we have no photo or video showing that room (or in the case of the rooms in the corners behind the stage we simply can't be sure which one it is) are marked in red though the dimensions of the rooms there must be that size as they are bounded by other areas or rooms with known dimensions, ergo whats left is the dimensions of the room even if we haven't seen it.

Positions of doors and windows are a bit trickier. Because I used a 1 point equals 4 inches scale doors can't always be easily aligned since many of the room doors are 30 inch wide doors. Window positions are determined by counting roof "slats" (not really slats) but you can see these from satellite images of the building and they are two feet wide (determined by counting all of them and dividing that into the dimensions of the building which is 192x168 and the sanctuary has dimensions of 120x90).

The dimensions of the church building itself comes from the tax records where the dimensions are given for the building and for the covered areas outside. Those covered areas are labeled as concrete.

Every attempt has been to make it as accurate as possible. But at a minimum it is always to scale.

MB Autopsy was completed on Tues Morning April 19, 2016

SW for iPhone iPad Extraction was submitted by Lead Inv Cody Moon and signed by Judge April 19, 2016 @ 5:56pm.

SW has to be factual. So, IF a gun were used, that would mean that Suspect was seen carrying it throughout the building, as that is what CID Inv Cody Moon swore to. Surely the lead Inv would know what the Autopsy completed that morning would have said prior to swearing that the information to get the SW to extract the iPhone & iPad was correct to the best of his knowledge. JMHO

Terri Bevers' had multiple puncture wounds found on her head and chest are consistent with the tools that the suspect was carrying throughout the building. "
"

attachment.php
attachment.php

POSTED: APR 19 2016 11:34AM CDT

VIDEO POSTED: APR 19 2016 09:25PM CDT

UPDATED: APR 20 2016 01:12PM CDT

MIDLOTHIAN, Texas - Police have determined how a fitness trainer died at a Midlothian church, but they are not releasing that information.

Missy Bevers’ autopsy was completed by the Dallas County Medical Examiner's Office Tuesday morning. Midlothian police said they are not ready to make that report public.
http://www.fox4news.com/news/fitness-trainers-cause-of-death-could-be-released-soon
We only know the time the warrant was issued (signed by the judge). We don't know when it was submitted to the judge. We also don't know if at the time the autopsy was complete that the cause of death was known. It may have required further analysis of tissue samples and that would not happen while the autopsy was in progress but afterward.

As I have opined quite a while ago, I believe Missy was shot. However, I believe that no bullets or fragments of bullets were recovered at the scene or from her body (I don't believe a regular bullet was used). And that it was only determined from looking at tissue samples (particularly the brain) away from the wounds which would show injury consistent with high velocity impact. But I say now as I said then, I could very well be wrong.

I'm a gun owner as well, and handguns (concealed or open carry) are prohibited on the premises of a church in TX if effective notice is given--oral OR written--(and it usually is, at least in our area churches).

Not sure what I have to add on this issue matters, since it doesn't tell us who brought the gun. But just for clarification ...

I have pictures of every CCoC exterior and entrance, and there are no signs posted saying that firearms are prohibited. At my church (which is in the broad vicinity), I have never seen a sign relating to guns there either.

I suspect that any prohibition that existed would more likely have been verbal, ie if someone brought a gun to the building, they could (and probably would) have been told, "We don't want you bringing a gun here."

But at 4-6 am, no one is there but the class (and this time, also a perp). There's no one to even notice a gun, or to tell them not to have it, and some people do deliberately carry one when they go to a dark secluded building at night (my brother does, when he visits his business). So if they felt like it, there's probably nothing that would have kept some camper or instructor with one from bringing it into the building every class without anyone knowing, and even being legal in doing so.

We only know the time the warrant was issued (signed by the judge). We don't know when it was submitted to the judge. We also don't know if at the time the autopsy was complete that the cause of death was known. It may have required further analysis of tissue samples and that would not happen while the autopsy was in progress but afterward.

As I have opined quite a while ago, I believe Missy was shot. However, I believe that no bullets or fragments of bullets were recovered at the scene or from her body (I don't believe a regular bullet was used). And that it was only determined from looking at tissue samples (particularly the brain) away from the wounds which would show injury consistent with high velocity impact. But I say now as I said then, I could very well be wrong.

Respectfully, the SW was subscribed and sworn to before me (JUDGE) by Affiant (Cody Moon) on 19th day of April, 2016 at 5:56p.m. IF the information in the Probable Cause Affidavit is not correct when presented before the Judge, then you don't present it and swear to it as fact. Autopsy was completed on the morning of Tuesday April 19, 2016.

Again respectfully, Moon did not put the cause of death in the Probable Cause Affidavit to get the extractions. He only listed that "Terri Bevers' had multiple puncture wounds found on her head and chest are consistent with the tools that the suspect was carrying throughout the building."

They knew the COD, and Manner of Death. And are not releasing the Mechanism of Injury Per Asst. Chief Johnson as that would be something only the Killer would know.

Do they do cardio with with the weights? Not trying to sound silly, I just remember it saying starting the new session and bring weights.
They mix it up. It seems like they often start with a number of laps to get going.

I remember you discussing this long ago. Forgive me for not remembering the type of bullet you suspected, but wasn’t there a picture shared many threads back that resembled something that was like a dart type bullet?

There’s not running every day and usually when it’s inside they modify. I don’t know what exactly they did that day so can’t say for sure.

I’ve been thinking about what could have been in that closet that the SP put in his right pocket and had in his left hand in the end of the video. What supplies would a CoC have? Holy water bottles!! The image on the side of the box in my opinion looks like this.
31023f9282349acfdc49ccb8a41e4597.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members