TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember long time back when Cannonball did the FOIA?

"Section 108(b)(1) excepts from disclosure the internal records and notations of law enforcement agencies and prosecutors when their release would interfere with law enforcement and crime prevention. In this instance, the responsive information contains a serial number of a firearm which the City seeks to withhold under Section 552.108(b)(1). Release of this serial number could interfere with law enforcement by divulging a firearm serial number that could be use on illegal firearms or be falsely used in a missing weapons report. "

While I still don't think MB was shot, but staying open minded on that part. I orig thought maybe it was a LEO who had his/her service revolver out, clearing the building. But that would be in a report and automatically redacted, right?

On Titan, I orig (still not discounting it fully) thought/think Titan could be brought to make sure no explosive prior to the prayer meeting that night.

But for those who think the dog was brought to look for shells or think she was shot.- Serious question, if it isn't a LEO gun serial number then whose is it? They have a serial number.

My post where I was going over the document https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-29&p=12649279#post12649279
I have never thought it was a LE weapon. With a group of 4-5 people there for class (and more outside) I'm sure one would have a gun. It's possible they didn't enter the building with it but for sure as soon as they realized she had been murdered would have rushed to their vehicle to retrieve it. Definitely they would have been back inside before LE arrived. Remember they did not know if the killer was still in the building! Not many people would have remained inside without a weapon. So then when LE arrived they would be required to tell them they had it and unfortunately it would have been taken into evidence. It would remain in evidence until not just after the trial but long after in case of an appeal. Seriously it takes a long time to get a weapon back when there is a crime investigation. Even if you use it in self defense like when someone breaks into your home, it can take months or years. And when you do get it back it's beat up and rusted. I think this is a more realistic explanation than it being her firearm but I suppose as she was bringing equipment in it may have been in a bag at that time. I would still be shocked that people remained in the building where she had been murdered minutes before waiting for LE and no one was armed.
My understanding of the notation that it cannot be revealed so that the serial number cannot be falsely used is, say the serial number somehow traced back to me, if I knew it had been released to the public, then I could file a police report that it was stolen. if I live in another city or state it wouldn't even be connected. I could even say it happened quite some time ago and I never noticed till now.
I think it was in their report as they did the interviews and crime scene investigation. But it is also possible a 911 caller said something like they think she's been shot. For sure they didn't say, I think she's been stabbed with a pry axe entry tool. I don't even know what someone would look like who was shot so would it look much different than a puncture? I think that may be the source of the early rumors too. It would have been logical for someone untrained who saw her body that morning to think she had been shot.

Also it is very important to remember what LEO knew at the time. At the time all MPD statements, at the time ea SW was drafted/signed/executed and what is known now, almost 2 yrs later. But at the time they had someone on video dressed appearing to be in SWAT gear, vandalizing the building. A deceased lady. (and whatever else they learned that not made public). Also there was craziness going on across the country. Just 3 months or so later is when LEO in Dallas were ambushed.

While I personally do not know why they brought Titan in, I know that it made me feel better they cleared it with a trained dog in explosives prior to many gathering at the church for a prayer service for the community. Just like they were at the prayer vigil the night before (Tues) LEO was there at the prayer meeting at church. Again no matter what reason they had, jmho it would have been worse if there had been some kind of explosives within the church and some crazy terrorist attack happen with possibly a few hundred in building. At the time, they had no clue (still don't). Lots of laws were broken in that church that morning. By someone dressed for all practical purposes to make anyone seeing believe was a SWAT/LEO. JMHO

All we know is that there are reasons that AG of Texas agreed that certain reports, calls and so forth fell under statutes that keep them from being made public. This is still an ongoing murder investigation.

The document that I made ref to was once from 2016 that was prior issued to 3 media people and was already decided when Cannonball requested the documents. Cannonball document showed they forwarded him the letter that the 3 media people recd.

May 3 iirc was dated a bunch of SW were released which is noted in the letter as well.

Well we are even. I cannot see why anyone would think this was anything other then what it appears to be, a burglary gone wrong. I believe that one of the campers did see the car drive off. At least that is what many have posted here, pretty much since the beginning. I don't remember the exact source of that information though.

I think if he was going to steal he would have been stacking his goodies up at each door, but then he would need a car and help maybe and why hang around and just wander the halls if he was there to steal?

Going back to where the murder may have happened. With the angle of the church in relation to highway 287 it would be confusing to some with directions in side the church. In my opinion SW could be to the far left in this SS of a map. Directly up is North. To the far left, the corner, may have been where they were calling SW. We have not seen any video of this corner, except from a distance when there was movement closer to the cameras. I believe that when Missy walked in she was probably going to the kitchen to get ice or water. I also believe that in the video released by the MPD that it isn’t in order that it happened. In the next to last camera shot where the SP turns to his right, our left he is going into the sanctuary. If he was in there when Missy came in and she walked to the far left corner after walking past the holy grounds. as on this map, they may have met when he exited on the SW side of the sanctuary. This wouldn’t be caught on camera if they weren’t working in that corner. JMHO
f7576051b158727f9abe5ae950275cae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Document that Cannonball posted ref upthread stated report writer arrived at the church at 7:53 a.m., so would be 4/18/16 day of murder report. snips as to directions

"Truck is located on the north side of HWY 287"
"The tape was marking off a south breezeway/entrance for the church. Inside the yellow tape was a four (4) door Ford truck. The truck was positioned facing west underneath an awning."

iPhone iPad extraction SW by Cody Moon signed off on 4/19/16 executed the extractions 4/20/16

"At approximately 0418 hours, the victim Terri Bevers is observed entering the building through the main door under the awning area. The video shows Terri Bevers walking toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on video. The victim was later found deceased at the south west corner of the interior of the building"

Video of the SW corner is seen on 2 cameras.
1) which shows the Suspect walking toward the doors that lead out to where MB truck was parked under the awning . Camera is at South entrance pointing North. From photo Cannonball shared from inside building that actual camera is attached to the ceiling not the actual wall (as the one that points down the South hallway is)

2) as the Suspect walks away from the doors there is a change of camera video the Suspect goes to the Dutch/split doors in the South side hallway. That camera is actually attached on West side wall (in far SW corner of building) pointing SE to the rear of building on that side Rear . * clear as mud:blushing:

:) I get all that PIM.
We are looking at stuff outside looking in and it easy to say what they should have done.
At the time it happened, they were looking at it JMHO as a burglary gone wrong.

But the fact that it was someone dressed in what appeared to be SWAT gear - and all the things that were going on across the country at the time. It was just a few short months when the guy started shooting up people from parking garage in Dallas.(July 2016) The simple fact of the look, would be enough for me that they made sure the church was secure before the first big group of people entered 2 days later. And it could have been two fold on that aspect. Look how many horrible attacks have happened in recent times like that. At the time they didn't know if it was a personal attack on CC or MB. Evidently they still don't as they have said so, iirc Johnson said among those in meetings were split.

And I am leaning on the illegal drugs or something like that. Maybe MB seen something shouldn't have or working with LEO. Would make BB behavior make sense to a point. Those crazy written SWs bug me. Again in reading them you have to go with time and dates written. Then who wrote and what they say. Only 2 iirc mention injuries. They don't exactly reflect the timelines that were given in the official timeline. Just lots of :thinking: Just rambling. And I do read your posts and have some that no longer here :blushing:

RBBM

Just to be clear (since your bolded response makes no sense to me--sorry!)--I am *not* saying LE 'should have done' anything they did not. I think in general their actions and filings in this case and denials of certain information leaking out are understandable and make sense (to me, at least--what little I've observed).

IF it turns out they *had* done a bomb sweep, well...that might not have been so understandable to me. ;)

And, my recollection is that almost from the start LE communicated that they felt this was a targeted killing (vs. an interrupted burglary) and therefore the community had nothing to fear. (Another reason to doubt the bomb sweep theory.) I think we may differ in our views in some other respects as well--for example, while I believe MB may have been killed in order to silence her for something she knew, I doubt LE would've actively enlisted her to 'help' LE solve a serious crime involving drugs, stolen guns, and possible corruption of trusted officials. Missy was a mom of three and had no LE experience that we are aware of, and LE are not in the habit of using civilian moms undercover. (Though they may use an undercover officer posing as such.)

JMO, and theories will vary.

Here is another take on the firearm....I'm a woman, a conceal carry holder and I carry mine 24/7 (where legally possible of course).

Let's say I pulled up to camp to work out and a few of my classmates were there also. They tell me they saw MB but, they haven't seen her in awhile and they feel something may not be right. (and, we're guessing IF they saw anything, they easily could have spotted something that didn't seem right and were on edge and that's why they didn't go in alone). We all decide to go check on MB. I'm the ONLY gun carrier there, I grab my gun to be safe. We go in, find MB, call 911, begin CPR, etc. Cops show, I HAVE to tell them I am a CC and I have my firearm with me. I'm going to assume they HAVE to put it in the report and possibly take it with them until their investigation is complete. Could that be the reason the firearm is listed???? No one else there was a CC holder, or, didn't have their guns with them, only I did.

Personally, if someone had seen something and felt something was wrong, I would not have gone in, I would have called 911 from the get-go. If we were just going in for class, I would have left my firearm inside the car since it was only our little workout group there and I wouldn't be worried about someone breaking into my car since we were working out outside. It's possible someone could carry their firearm in their gym bag and they would have taken it inside the church with them.

I'm still leaning this is NOT what happened, that the firearm was in there for a reason, it was MB's, or, somehow connected to her murder. I just wanted to throw out another "possibility".

I'm a gun owner as well, and handguns (concealed or open carry) are prohibited on the premises of a church in TX if effective notice is given--oral OR written--(and it usually is, at least in our area churches). In any case, there's simply no way I'd casually carry an unholstered gun to a workout in my workout bag, whether in a church or gym. (Mace, yes; gun, no.) I would have it in the trunk of my car, maybe, if I thought it was important to have with me before showering and dressing for the day. But if I and some workout buddies went into that church and saw MB in a pool of blood on the floor, I personally would NOT have gone back to my car to retrieve my gun. Two other things would have been paramount: 1) calling 911 and 2) administering CPR if there was any indication she was still alive (and if not, backing out of the crime scene).

Maybe it's just me, but I also can't imagine that I'd think it wise, as my friends are calling 911, to go out to my car, load, and bring my gun back in to a traumatic crime scene. With a bunch of other campers around me, I honestly don't think my first instinct would be that the killer was still hanging around on the premises and that I needed to be armed in those moments before LE arrived. Maybe it would be a sort of safety precaution (however illegal)--but it's not one I think I'd have chosen in the circumstances. JMO and thoughts.

Texas gun restrictions:
http://lawcenter.giffords.org/other-location-restrictions-in-texas/

I'm a gun owner as well, and handguns (concealed or open carry) are prohibited on the premises of a church in TX if effective notice is given--oral OR written--(and it usually is, at least in our area churches). In any case, there's simply no way I'd casually carry an unholstered gun to a workout in my workout bag, whether in a church or gym. (Mace, yes; gun, no.) I would have it in the trunk of my car, maybe, if I thought it was important to have with me before showering and dressing for the day. But if I and some workout buddies went into that church and saw MB in a pool of blood on the floor, I personally would NOT have gone back to my car to retrieve my gun. Two other things would have been paramount: 1) calling 911 and 2) administering CPR if there was any indication she was still alive (and if not, backing out of the crime scene).

Maybe it's just me, but I also can't imagine that I'd think it wise, as my friends are calling 911, to go out to my car, load, and bring my gun back in to a traumatic crime scene. With a bunch of other campers around me, I honestly don't think my first instinct would be that the killer was still hanging around on the premises and that I needed to be armed in those moments before LE arrived. Maybe it would be a sort of safety precaution (however illegal)--but it's not one I think I'd have chosen in the circumstances. JMO and thoughts.

Texas gun restrictions:
http://lawcenter.giffords.org/other-location-restrictions-in-texas/
So MB must have been aware of the no guns in church law. That's spooky. I figured if there was a gun found at the crime scene, it surely was hers.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Video of the SW corner is seen on 2 cameras.
1) which shows the Suspect walking toward the doors that lead out to where MB truck was parked under the awning . Camera is at South entrance pointing North. From photo Cannonball shared from inside building that actual camera is attached to the ceiling not the actual wall (as the one that points down the South hallway is)

2) as the Suspect walks away from the doors there is a change of camera video the Suspect goes to the Dutch/split doors in the South side hallway. That camera is actually attached on West side wall (in far SW corner of building) pointing SE to the rear of building on that side Rear . * clear as mud:blushing:

RSBM
May be we discuss the photo provided by cannonball? I actually did a side by side comparison of a photo from CCoC social media site next to Cannonballs photo. One can notice that the soffit on the ceiling is the same, however a wall would have had to be removed that created the alcove (seen in the photo on the left of the comparison from May 2015). Where the bathroom in Cannonball’s photo is located would have previously not been seen IF remodeling has taken place. However, it’s been stated several times that the church has done no remodeling, so that has left me confused.
a542189c298873be4c3e0b41db7cb526.jpg
Another thing I noticed, is in this 2nd photo here( dated 2012), the side panes on the doors are different than what was shown on cctv as well as Cannonball’s photo.
8bea36d030193957b1b261927bb6d9af.jpg

That’s left me with two questions:

1) Is it possible that the photo provided to cannonball was perhaps the NW doors and not the SW doors? Perhaps the person who took the photo got their directions turned around and confused the NW entrance with the SW entrance once inside the church. The entrances could look the same inside the church, with both having the same doors, foyer, and wheelchairs in the foyer area.

2.) OR CCoC HAS done remodeling to include the complete removal of a wall? Which would then eliminate the previously seen alcove. The church would have also replaced the SW doors sometime prior to 4/18/16.

Links to CCoC photos: https://www.facebook.com/creeksideD...741826.179345102342/10152854509157343/?type=3

https://www.facebook.com/creeksideD...414593.179345102342/10150972020457343/?type=3

ETA dates on pics/links

I loosely tie the gun question with the targeted questions. Here’s why. Petty thieves and burglars generally don’t carry guns. Unless they’re hardcore, and this is their lifestyle. We just haven’t heard of any rash of window-smashing, crowbar-lashing, hammer-gashing B/E’s going on in the area (and these people talk).

So if this was a theft, it was your petty thief/burglar. Who are usually looking for immediate money/valuables for drugs, food,etc. He isn’t walking around with a $200+ gun. Cuz if he had one and needed a fix/meal, he’d pawn or sell it off for the money to get his drugs/food or whatever he thinks he needs. Saving and long-term planning just isn’t their strength.

That’s one of the hidden reasons you rarely see shootings or gun-murders by homeless or near-homeless people (I’ve worked among them thru the years), and we never saw a gun. Knives, plenty. Guns, never.

So IF there was a gun, I’ll up my bet that this was targeted. And not a petty theft gone bad.

Hallelujah! Yes!
Sometimes common sense should prevail.
Great post!

I was just clarifying a mistaken understanding of the word Burglary. This forum is big on details so if someone incorrectly uses a definition it should be pointed out. As my opinion on the crime it was a Murder and Burglary with Vandalism. I do not know enough about the case to know or remember if anything was actually stolen from her or the church.

Yes.....the details are important.
A key detail in this case is that the Church reported that nothing seemed to have been taken.

RSBM
May be we discuss the photo provided by cannonball? I actually did a side by side comparison of a photo from CCoC social media site next to Cannonballs photo. One can notice that the soffit on the ceiling is the same, however a wall would have had to be removed that created the alcove (seen in the photo on the left of the comparison from May 2015). Where the bathroom in Cannonball’s photo is located would have previously not been seen IF remodeling has taken place. However, it’s been stated several times that the church has done no remodeling, so that has left me confused.
a542189c298873be4c3e0b41db7cb526.jpg
Another thing I noticed, is in this 2nd photo here( dated 2012), the side panes on the doors are different than what was shown on cctv as well as Cannonball’s photo.
8bea36d030193957b1b261927bb6d9af.jpg

1) Is it possible that the photo provided to cannonball was perhaps the NW doors and not the SW doors? Perhaps the person who took the photo got their directions turned around and confused the NW entrance with the SW entrance once inside the church. The entrances could look the same inside the church, with both having the same doors, foyer, and wheelchairs in the foyer area.

2.) OR CCoC HAS done remodeling to include the complete removal of a wall? Which would then eliminate the previously seen alcove. The church would have also replaced the SW doors sometime prior to 4/18/16.

Links to CCoC photos: https://www.facebook.com/creeksideD...741826.179345102342/10152854509157343/?type=3

https://www.facebook.com/creeksideD...414593.179345102342/10150972020457343/?type=3

ETA dates on pics/links

Respectfully,
The photo on left is the NW entrance then and now. *per CCoC fb
The photo on right is the SW entrance (Cannonballs photo) << is the doors that MB entered through, just outside those doors is where her Ford F150 was parked. *same on 4/18/16 CCoC MPD released video.

ETA, in your photo on the left, what your calling an alcove is actually the North side of the building hallway. https://www.facebook.com/creeksideD...79345102342/10153593170717343/?type=3&theater That is the hallway that leads to the Kitchen and Room 8. On the MPD video where the Suspect comes out of Room 8 goes to the right and walks straight ahead... end of that hall if keeps going straight come out right there in your photo. Then if Suspect turns to his/her left and walks straight will walk right to where we first see the Suspect in the MPD video, where opens door across from Holy Ground.

JMHO** because the doors to the Worship Center/Auditorium all have locks on them, JMHO they were all locked, but don't have any idea if tried to damage the doors too.

Yes.....the details are important.
A key detail in this case is that the Church reported that nothing seemed to have been taken.

I can not in my being for a one moment, think someone would bludgeoning kill this woman for vandalism or robbery sake, injury possibly, not bludgeoned, that makes it sway to the other side for me.

Respectfully,
The photo on left is the NW entrance then and now. *per CCoC fb
The photo on right is the SW entrance (Cannonballs photo) << is the doors that MB entered through, just outside those doors is where her Ford F150 was parked. *same on 4/18/16 CCoC MPD released video.

ETA, in your photo on the left, see that hallway? That is the hallway that leads to the Kitchen and Room 8. On the MPD video where the Suspect comes out of Room 8 goes to the right and walks straight ahead... end of that hall if keeps going straight come out right there in your photo. Then if Suspect turns to his/her left and walks straight will walk right to where we first see the Suspect in the MPD video, where opens door across from Holy Ground.

JMHO** because the doors to the Worship Center/Auditorium all have locks on them, JMHO they were all locked, but don't have any idea if tried to damage the doors too.

Respectfully, I’m aware of where Missy’s truck was parked in relation to the doors she entered. Thank you for clarifying that the photo on the left is the NW doors. I suspected that with the angle of the photo and the way the light was filtering in from behind the camera and was taken from the main foyer area, looking towards the NW doors. However, this picture is undoubtedly the SW entrance and it’s drastically different from both cctv and cannonball’s photo. With that said, a wall has had to have been removed. There’s also only one set of entry doors in this photo, no foyer, and the side panes of the doors are different. I’m sure that would have had to been changed prior to 4/18/16 considering we’ve seen it on cctv.

But when did that wall come down? That’s where my confusion is. I know you don’t have the answers as to when and why a wall was removed. But I hope this explains my confusion because the wall on the right is drastically different than the wall in the photo given to cannonball.
b3548a1f550106861502dded4a45908e.jpg

RSBM
cache.php
cache.php

ETA dates on pics/links
The photo from CB is the SW entrance going to the porte cochere. I drove by myself about a month ago and tried to find a time it was closed and just took some photos through the door. They aren't very usable because of the reflection but you can trust my eyes that the restroom is under the soffit as seen. The Women's restroom door faces the men's and there is about a 10 ft wall with a water fountain in the middle. As I was peering inside one of the ministers drove up arriving early for a music rehearsal and I was able to ask if there has been any remodeling and he said the only thing they have done is paint. However I can see those window side panels are different and that is also the SW entrance.

The photo on the left shows the hallway that leads to the kitchen and room 8. There are also restrooms immediately to your left and across the hall are doors going into the sanctuary.

Respectfully, I’m aware of where Missy’s truck was parked in relation to the doors she entered. Thank you for clarifying that the photo on the left is the NW doors. I suspected that with the angle of the photo and the way the light was filtering in from behind the camera and was taken from the main foyer area, looking towards the NW doors. However, this picture is undoubtedly the SW entrance and it’s drastically different from both cctv and cannonball’s photo. With that said, a wall has had to have been removed. There’s also only one set of entry doors in this photo, no foyer, and the side panes of the doors are different. I’m sure that would have had to been changed prior to 4/18/16 considering we’ve seen it on cctv.

But when did that wall come down? That’s where my confusion is. I know you don’t have the answers as to when and why a wall was removed. But I hope this explains my confusion because the wall on the right is drastically different than the wall in the photo given to cannonball.
cache.php
I'm not sure which wall you are referring to that appeared to be in the cctv. The alcove you point to is the same as what is there now. The only difference I see is that the side windows were replaced with smaller panes than before. Not sure if I am describing that rifht but a double door with 4 panes on each side. Maybe they did that because the larger panes get easily damaged and foggy inside so the reinforcement and smaller panes may be easier to maintain.

The photo from CB is the SW entrance going to the porte cochere. I drove by myself about a month ago and tried to find a time it was closed and just took some photos through the door. They aren't very usable because of the reflection but you can trust my eyes that the restroom is under the soffit as seen. The Women's restroom door faces the men's and there is about a 10 ft wall with a water fountain in the middle. As I was peering inside one of the ministers drove up arriving early for a music rehearsal and I was able to ask if there has been any remodeling and he said the only thing they have done is paint. However I can see those window side panels are different and that is also the SW entrance.

The photo on the left shows the hallway that leads to the kitchen and room 8. There are also restrooms immediately to your left and across the hall are doors going into the sanctuary.

Thank you for clarifying (and window peeping lol). If you look at my post I just posted, would you agree that they’ve had to do remodeling besides the SW entry doors? With the 10 ft blue ball between the men and women’s restrooms, the wall in the photo I shared previously had to have been removed or at least partially torn down, thus opening that alcove seen in the photo to be more of a recessed area between the restrooms (probably not the right description) than the smaller alcove previously shown.

ETA: never mind, I figured out how I was seeing the alcove area as being smaller than what it actually is.

Respectfully, I&#8217;m aware of where Missy&#8217;s truck was parked in relation to the doors she entered. Thank you for clarifying that the photo on the left is the NW doors. I suspected that with the angle of the photo and the way the light was filtering in from behind the camera and was taken from the main foyer area, looking towards the NW doors. However, this picture is undoubtedly the SW entrance and it&#8217;s drastically different from both cctv and cannonball&#8217;s photo. With that said, a wall has had to have been removed. There&#8217;s also only one set of entry doors in this photo, no foyer, and the side panes of the doors are different. I&#8217;m sure that would have had to been changed prior to 4/18/16 considering we&#8217;ve seen it on cctv.

But when did that wall come down? That&#8217;s where my confusion is. I know you don&#8217;t have the answers as to when and why a wall was removed. But I hope this explains my confusion because the wall on the right is drastically different than the wall in the photo given to cannonball.
b3548a1f550106861502dded4a45908e.jpg

Look at the photo from Cannonball. You will see how it recesses in for the restrooms. There are many illusions in this case from diff angles.

And see where your arrow is pointing, to the right is the door the Suspect tried to open, to the right of it is the door the Suspect opened and entered the room. Now to the immediate right of that door is a hallway ;) then a wall and the little area around the beam.

ETA. Look at the photo in your comment. To the left is Holy Ground. The room with the accordian type doors that the Suspect passes to go to hall with Dutch doors. You know what that looks like from other photos. It looks skinny and diff here, but from different angle as in the video it larger. The person that took the photo for Cannonball, was standing near the area or prior to the Holy Ground door or Welcome Center doors and took that photo at an angle to show the area.

Last EDIT ;) If you look at this photo, you will see at where the Suspect was when first shown on the MPD video. How much prior to that point that the camera stops picking up, I am not sure, but jmho going by what we are told in documents, JMHO from that table by your arrow on right side of hall, toward the area where rug is is area where MB was located. In one zoomed in photo can see what appears to be CSI bending down, and JMHO MB may still have been there. Going by time frames when the media were there and the last document stating the report writer got there at 753 and saw the body. Again jmho

Look at the photo from Cannonball. You will see how it recesses in for the restrooms. There are many illusions in this case from diff angles.

And see where your arrow is pointing, to the right is the door the Suspect tried to open, to the right of it is the door the Suspect opened and entered the room. Now to the immediate right of that door is a hallway [emoji6] then a wall and the little area around the beam.

Yes, the illusions are real and play tricks on my eyes. So, the area with the blue wall and men’s restroom in cannonballs photo are complete opposite of the SE hall with the Dutch doors. Walking in the door, the Dutch doors are to one’s right, and the blue wall recessed area with the restrooms would be to one’s left. Got it. Thank you for clarifying. The photo from CCoC’s fb makes that recessed area look more like a small alcove and not 10 feet wide and when I’ve compared photo’s, I was convinced there was a wall taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo