TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, Midlothian, 18 Apr 2016 #46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, sorry to interrupt, another image here from the SWFA video. If you have seen videos online/ YT or images of a woman sitting in the front passenger seat of the Nissan Altima driving over the NW parking lot, it is an optical illusion.

Here is an image of what it is. Please feel free to share online:

MB SWFA Passenger seat NW P Pro 3 cl 04 28 21.png
Click to enlarge

Disregard the face of the driver at this time. I solely focused on that object located on the passenger seat. The driver seems to open up a labtop or something similar. He is turned towards it and you can see him opening it up or lifting it up prior to this image.

I will post an adjusted video tomorrow, so you can see for yourself.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Okay, sorry to interrupt, another image here from the SWFA video. If you have seen videos online/ YT or images of a woman sitting in the front passenger seat of the Nissan Altima driving over the NW parking lot, it is an optical illusion.

View attachment 294870
Click to enlarge

Disregard the face of the driver at this time. I solely focused on that object located on the passenger seat. The driver seems to open up a labtop or something similar. He is turned towards it and you can see him opening it up or lifting it up prior to this image.

ALL IMO

-Nin

MB-SWFA-Passenger-seat-NW-P-Pro-3-cl-04-28-21.png

Click to enlarge

swfa-surveillance-4-18-2016bestview passenger seat object.mp4

-Nin

Attachments

• MB SWFA Passenger seat NW P Pro 3 cl 04 28 21.png
    MB SWFA Passenger seat NW P Pro 3 cl 04 28 21.png
    542 KB · Views: 65
Our only objective info says that MB was killed by a gunshot, and nothing more. We have no indication she was hit with a hammer. Is it possible? Yes. But the record only tells us there were gunshot wounds.

Some of the earlier documents stated that MB suffered multiple puncture wounds that were consistent with the tools SP was seen carrying through the church. As GS has stated, the gun was not recovered. While it may not have been a hammer, it could have been a pry bar, etc. MB suffered injuries consistent with blunt force trauma according to the warrant.

Missy Bevers Died From Multiple Puncture Wounds to Head and Chest: Police

Last edited:
We have an additional facial image of the church swat perp! When they are approaching the auditorium via East Hallway, they briefly look up. I did not catch it earlier. It happens very fast:

MB SP Aud1.png
Click to enlarge

MB SP Aud1 face.png
Click to enlarge

Larger:
MB SP Aud1 face xl.png
Click to enlarge

-Nin

Again, hope you don't mind me posting these images here on WS, as I do not publish them anywhere else. I had some time on my hands and was working on checking out something else, when I saw this brief capture. There is a rapid transmission error happening I believe and that's why part of the helmet is doubling up. Hard to catch IMO.

-Nin

Again, hope you don't mind me posting these images here on WS, as I do not publish them anywhere else. I had some time on my hands and was working on checking out something else, when I saw this brief capture. There is a rapid transmission error happening I believe and that's why part of the helmet is doubling up. Hard to catch IMO.

-Nin
Mind you posting? No. The exact opposite, I appreciate you posting these images. :)

LE put out that the SP is light skinned. I have always thought that I see a prominent nose. In your images and one by @stoner311, I also think the SP has relatively small eye openings, or beady eyes. I also think it is more likely that SP has brown, or dark hazel eyes, based on what fuzzy B&W photos are available (because blue and light eyes wash out). JMO

Some of the earlier documents stated that MB suffered multiple puncture wounds that were consistent with the tools SP was seen carrying through the church.

Correct. LE was consistently very coy about offering specifics as to how she was attacked and killed, in fact mostly deflecting away from the topic. "Puncture wounds" do not indicate what punctured the skin, but a bullet does that, and a hammer probably wouldn't. "Tools" is very broad, intentionally extremely vague. It doesn't say "seen on the video that has been released to the public" which leaves the door wide open for what they might be indicating.

As GS has stated, the gun was not recovered.

We (a) have been told a gun WAS recovered, but it just wasn't used to kill her (it was Missy's and was in her truck), and
(b) have FBI records (they were present in the investigation from the outset) saying she was killed by gunshot.

LE has been asked whether she was killed by gun. They didn't ever say "no" and have repeatedly refused to answer the question, dancing around it. That has led to the common impression she was was not killed by gunshot, which appears to be the impression LE wants us to have, for whatever reason, but based on FBI records it is apparently false.

While it may not have been a hammer, it could have been a pry bar, etc. MB suffered injuries consistent with blunt force trauma according to the warrant.

I have seen and examined all the warrants, and afaik none of them say anything about "blunt force trauma." Instead, they say "puncture woulds" which would be the opposite.

Last edited:

-Nin

I look forward to your posts NIN. Keep them coming, appreciate the work you do.

View attachment 294870
Click to enlarge

ALL IMO

-Nin
A couple of questions, NIN:
1. Do you think the previous images that look like a passenger face are optical illusions?
2. Does the laptop sit on the passenger seat, on top of something else on the seat, or does it ever end up on the dashboard?
3. Is it possible there is both - a person in the passenger seat and they are holding a laptop on their lap toward the driver?

I cannot see what you see, but if the driver's head and shoulders are barely visible, how can we see anything low down on the passenger seat? e.g. would the open lid with screen even be as high as the dash?

Thanks.

Thanks NIN for the updated photos!

Can anyone tell if the helmet has a mouth covering (that is actually part of the helmet) or is that a black cloth over the white balaclava where the nose and mouth are?

Does anyone think SP has military experience?

I also now think SP is fairly thin. At 1:11 in the church video, you are looking almost straight down at him or her, and the stomach looks flat except for the vest they have on. IMO.

Thanks!

Thanks NIN for the updated photos!

Can anyone tell if the helmet has a mouth covering (that is actually part of the helmet) or is that a black cloth over the white balaclava where the nose and mouth are?

Does anyone think SP has military experience?

I also now think SP is fairly thin. At 1:11 in the church video, you are looking almost straight down at him or her, and the stomach looks flat except for the vest they have on. IMO.

Thanks!

The helmet has a chin cover. SP is wearing a white 2 hole (nose covered) balaclava aka "ski mask" plus helmet with integrated sun shade and visor, as well as chin protection. The warrant says he is wearing a black balaclava. That is incorrect and they most likely know that by now.

ALL IMO

-Nin

A couple of questions, NIN:
1. Do you think the previous images that look like a passenger face are optical illusions?
2. Does the laptop sit on the passenger seat, on top of something else on the seat, or does it ever end up on the dashboard?
3. Is it possible there is both - a person in the passenger seat and they are holding a laptop on their lap toward the driver?

I cannot see what you see, but if the driver's head and shoulders are barely visible, how can we see anything low down on the passenger seat? e.g. would the open lid with screen even be as high as the dash?

Thanks.

Ad 1. If you are referring to my images I posted earlier, I have not been able to disprove the images of a female passenger face, no. It is moving from the back of the car interior to the front towards the driver's seat, then leaning over towards the driver and peaking out the front windshield looking into the direction of the SWFA building. However, from all my posted images, this is the weakest one, simply because I do not understand, why, if someone is hiding (IMO no passengers visible in the car in all other captures throughout the video), they would yet move towards the front vehicle, while it is at it's closest point to the building and therefore on camera.

Ad2. IF this is indeed a labtop - which is an assumption- I would say it is either sitting on top of something on the passenger seat and hence the height, or - it's mounted.

Ad3.In my opinion there is absolutely no person in the passenger seat, unless they are hiding. You can check out several different captures of the vehicle including the part, where it is leaving the property and IMO there are no passengers in the car, unless they are hiding.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Sandy, again, here is what I think looks like a cased labtop either sitting elevated on the passenger seat or mounted :

MB SWFA Passenger seat NW P Pro 3 pro cl 2pc.jpg
Click to enlarge

And here is the moment the case and/or the laptop are possibly being opened up:

swfa-gif.gif

Click image to enlarge gif

ALL IMO

-Nin

NIN, thank you for posting pictures. That is far beyond my skill level, and the pictures are much appreciated.

Here are my thoughts about MB's death. We know now she died from a gunshot wound. However, the original SWs said that she had MULTIPLE puncture wounds consistent with the TOOLS SP was seen carrying through the building. While we do not know what other video is available to LE, I would think it is safe to assume that LE would not refer to a gun as a tool. It would likely be referred to as a weapon. Based on this, I think that we can assume that MB was attacked with a tool (likely the pry bar or the back end of a hammer) in addition to being shot.

I also think that LE was not initially aware that MB had been shot, hence the wording of the SW. I think that became apparent during the autopsy. It also explains why MPD would release the crime scene before bringing in the ATF canines. By the time the dogs were brought in, the crime scene was already contaminated.

I think her method of death is some of the biggest information that we have. While we are not privy to all the details, I suspect MB was shot and then attacked with the tool(s). If it had happened the other way around, the blood spatter would be everywhere. I really don't think that the puncture wounds consistent with injuries caused by tools refer to gunshots. While LE has wanted to keep the gunshot information from the public, I think that their initial findings at the scene were incomplete, and that is why the original SW seemed to imply her death was caused by the puncture wounds.

And I really want to know which cameras were activated and if they were triggered again before SP is seen on camera.

ETA - I think that the SW makes it clear that MB sustained injuries from tools, even if those wounds were not ultimately fatal.

Last edited:
Ad 1. If you are referring to my images I posted earlier, I have not been able to disprove the images of a female passenger face, no. It is moving from the back of the car interior to the front towards the driver's seat, then leaning over towards the driver and peaking out the front windshield looking into the direction of the SWFA building. However, from all my posted images, this is the weakest one, simply because I do not understand, why, if someone is hiding (IMO no passengers visible in the car in all other captures throughout the video), they would yet move towards the front vehicle, while it is at it's closest point to the building and therefore on camera.

Ad2. IF this is indeed a labtop - which is an assumption- I would say it is either sitting on top of something on the passenger seat and hence the height, or - it's mounted.

Ad3.In my opinion there is absolutely no person in the passenger seat, unless they are hiding. You can check out several different captures of the vehicle including the part, where it is leaving the property and IMO there are no passengers in the car, unless they are hiding.

ALL IMO

-Nin
I'm thinking, because of your pics before, that something like a laptop or ipad is positioned on the dashboard in front of the driver, near the front windshield and left side window. Otherwise the pic with side view of the car wouldn't have shown something like a device with a multicoloured screen, that looks like a "movie" scene with at least one person.
Maybe, there is also another device positioned to the right side of the driver on the passenger seat.
It seems, we need some technology freaks here, which could explain, if and how the driver worked online with an accomplice at the church perhaps or at a different location near the church or in Red Oak (afaik, Missy's location before starting to the camp) or where ever.
ETA: Not only, if and how the driver worked together, but also which devices he may have used synchronously and for what purpose re crime.

Last edited:
Sandy, again, here is what I think looks like a cased labtop either sitting elevated on the passenger seat or mounted :

View attachment 295045
Click to enlarge

And here is the moment the case and/or the laptop are possibly being opened up:

swfa-gif.gif

Click image to enlarge gif

ALL IMO

-Nin
In your version: Isn't the "laptop" too far away from the driver for him to open it up?

I always assumed it was chosen for disguise but also highly appealing to SP on a personal level. There are much simpler disguises: a bandana or balaclava, ball cap and fake glasses with a baggy long coat, for eg. I do think the chosen outfit is so unusual, it must have a psychological and/or practical dimension.
If we thought, SP could be a pregnant woman instead of a slender man, one purpose was at least fulfilled (IF the SP had that in mind). Next purpose was certainly his full body protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova