TX TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, Midlothian, 18 Apr 2016 #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Found it: Docs: Church murder victim received "creepy" LinkedIn message

So the "creepy" message" was from a separate and different person than the guy she had been communicating with since January, where their messages turned "flirtatious," "familiar" and "intimate."

Just my theory, but if she was arranging affairs through LinkedIn, it's possible a wife found out, and created an account from which to send her the "creepy" message.
Very interesting thought!

There are many parts of this case that do not provide a lot of clarity or detail. One of them being the content of those messages, and another being "Missy may have been in contact with her killer the morning of her death".

If she was communicating with her killer, I imagined it was likely that her killer was posing as someone else. Maybe a scorned wife who took her husbands phone or was using her husbands credentials on he phone or a burner phone. In this scenario, she would be using her own phone (or a burner) but would be logged into her husband's messaging app. Missy was an older woman, and this was 2016, so I doubt it would be Snapchat, but something similar to it. Maybe they were even chatting through LinkedIn?

I also wonder if Missy had a burner phone of her own that the perp took from her?

If any of our Day 1’ers still have a particular FB post from the day of (or shortly after) the crime can you DM me? I think it truly shows the mindset of a postpartum and possibly involved individual. Sadly my phone that I saved it on is gone and my pictures weren’t on the cloud at the time. Thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thamert.ellie
Back