TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is it a white phone **if it is a phone**, but the person keeps their phone in the front-right pocket of their pants. Is that a normal thing for men/comfortable way to carry a phone? It would be for a woman, if she didn't have her purse on her, for some reason.

That's where anyone carries it unless they have a hip clip (totally out of fashion) or a shirt with a pocket (and even that, with today's bigger smartphones as opposed to the little flip style phones, isn't the most comfy place to carry it.

I think most people - men especially - carry their p hones in their front pockets. My two sons and husband certainly do.

Where did the Ellis County prosecutor speak? That'd be pretty huge considering it's their case. Please link bc I definitely want to read!!! I only see WFAA's story where Pete Schulte is interviewed and he's a defensive attorney just weighing in on that story. I don't see a prosecutor and that would be very valuable information. Y'all are amazing! Thanks for the help! :)

I haven't seen any articles or videos with the current prosecutor. This article mentions 2 former DAs from Dallas County. I think both are now defense attorneys. Schulte is one of them.

However, sources told WFAA they investigated each of the eight individuals and currently do not consider them suspects.

"What they're looking for is that one tip from the public that somebody said something, they know something that will tie this all together," Schulte said. "I think they'll get it solved it's just a matter of when."

http://www.9news.com/news/crime/new-warrants-target-linkedin-phone-records-in-texas-murder/176672771

Maybe there was a conversation that LE uncovered between CT and MB that seemed suspicious or heated and that is why she was included?

IF CT found out that AT was having an affair (or doing anything she deemed as inappropriate) with MB I don't know how plausible it would be for CT (or any female, really) to jump right into elaborately planning this murder. Instead, I think it is more likely that CT reached out to MB letting her know she knew about the affair, "don't come near my husband again", etc. type of conversation. Depending on Missy's response, or if MB and AT didn't end things, that may have escalated it to murder.

Maybe there was a conversation that LE uncovered between CT and MB that seemed suspicious or heated and that is why she was included?

IF CT found out that AT was having an affair (or doing anything she deemed as inappropriate) with MB I don't know how plausible it would be for CT (or any female, really) to jump right into elaborately planning this murder. Instead, I think it is more likely that CT reached out to MB letting her know she knew about the affair, "don't come near my husband again", etc. type of conversation. Depending on Missy's response, or if MB and AT didn't end things, that may have escalated it to murder.
Possibly? When most wives find out hubby is cheating, don't the wives usually get more angry with the husband than the other woman? Especially if the husband has cheated in the past? Thoughts?

Possibly? When most wives find out hubby is cheating, don't the wives usually get more angry with the husband than the other woman? Especially if the husband has cheated in the past? Thoughts?

Okay, going off of that theory..

LE seizes MB's phone and finds evidence of an affair with AT
LE seizes AT's phone and finds a rather heated conversation with his wife about the affair
LE then seizes CT's phone because they now believe she may have motive based on the outcome of the conversation they found with AT.

With the people I've known, the spouse hates the person their spouse is cheating with.

When my ex did it, I hated him! He was the one who made vows to me. I still hate him for what he has put and is still putting me and my kids through.

these exaggerations and his seeming willingness to use this tragedy to promote his "self defense" business make me suspect him less. it attracts too much attention. the murderer would never do that.

I don't think AJ is the killer. I've moved on from all of these people since LE said they are not suspects. If that changes in the future, I'll give them another look.

I would still like to know who sent the creepy and weird message to Missy on LinkedIn and what the message said that made Missy and her friend feel it was creepy and weird.

The warrant states financial troubles. I wonder where they gleaned this info? The wording makes it sound like MB was texting or messaging someone about it, or BB. That seem to me like an even bigger problem. Their kids seem to be in a ton of afterschool activities. I even saw on MB facebook that they got a new calf to care for. BB bought her that truck for her new CG gig (MB facebook also).
It didn't seem like they were hurting from their outward appearance. Im just curious as to who may have been the one voicing the troubles.

A family member is close with some of MB's close friends and these particular friends think that someone VERY VERY VERY close to MB was involved. That being said, with the "hit person" idea, could the person that hired the hit know about an inappropriate relationship between her and someone else and they could have planned to try to frame the family involved. This could be twofold. 1. Retribution, 2. Distraction from their direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a black cell phone is recovered at a crime scene, does that mean the owner is automatically male?

Just sayin'...

I know men who have different colored cases b/c they are always misplacing them and it's easier to look around a room and spot a bright white, red, orange, etc. phone case than it is a black one. I had a bright pink one for awhile b/c the black case made it so difficult to find my phone at the bottom of my purse or in my gear bag ! Then I got a white iPhone and switched to a clear case, lol.

With the people I've known, the spouse hates the person their spouse is cheating with.

When my ex did it, I hated him! He was the one who made vows to me. I still hate him for what he has put and is still putting me and my kids through.
You are angry at the spouse and insanely jealous of the affair partner. You compare yourself to them in every single way until it drives you mad.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not here, I wrote a four (4) page letter to her and said that I didn't think the people she worked with would like to know what she was doing. All communication stopped. I will always blame the other woman. imo all men are pigs, they can't help themselves. jmo idk

The warrant states financial troubles. I wonder where they gleaned this info? The wording makes it sound like MB was texting or messaging someone about it, or BB. That seem to me like an even bigger problem. Their kids seem to be in a ton of afterschool activities. I even saw on MB facebook that they got a new calf to care for. BB bought her that truck for her new CG gig (MB facebook also).
It didn't seem like they were hurting from their outward appearance. Im just curious as to who may have been the one voicing the troubles.

I was wondering the same thing. I know BB recently went on a fishing trip as well. There was nothing outward that I could see that showed a financial problem, but you never know I suppose.

My gut feeling is that it was MB expressing the financial issues to BB, causing turmoil. BB is the one who went on a fishing trip, BB is the one who bought her a truck, etc. He seemed to spend, spend, spend from what it looks like to me.

A family member is close with some of MB's close friends and these particular friends think that someone VERY VERY VERY close to MB was involved. That being said, with the "hit person" idea, could the person that hired the hit know about an inappropriate relationship between her and someone else and they could have planned to try to frame the family involved. This could be twofold. 1. Retribution, 2. Distraction from their direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is what I said earlier. Someone close who hated her. Used this as an opportunity!!!

Respectfully bbm, unsure what an affair definition is, I suppose means different things to different individuals. In the Linkedin Search Warrant, on April 26, an Emergency Data Request was done on MB and and "identified person of interest" Casey Williams. They did an extraction of data from both MB and Casey Williams phones and "the content of the recovered communications appear intimate in nature"
attachment.php
page 7/18 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-10&p=12528313#post12528313

I would imagine that something like "hey, you are pretty. So tell me about yourself" or "Hi, good looking. So tell me what's underneath that nice six pack" or things of that nature would be "flirtatious", while statements such as "When am I going to see you again" or "my husband is going out of town; we can get together tonight" or "OMG, I'm late. What are we going to do if I'm pregnant" would point toward and "intimate" relationship.

The revelation of an affair, to me, only bolsters the possibility that BB was involved.

Financial troubles, unfaithfulness, and the murder occurring during a time when he had a perfect alibi... those are all textbook factors that we've seen time and time again in situations such as this. Good old Occam's razor at work again.

Time will tell I suppose. In the mean time, I really enjoy reading all of the theories and ideas you all are coming up with. This board is full of very committed, very intelligent people.

Oh boy! I've been speed reading since yesterday's "events" and WOW!!!! I've also done some of my own "sleuthing" without posting here but I have to say that it's my opinion that CT fits the body build of our SWATgear person. Several full body pictures on FB page and also the ability to look somewhat masculine especially when hair slicked back. Just an observation and wanted to know if anyone else agrees.

P.S. I saw some questions a few pages back about why police would release this specific info with the names of the "targets." Since this is an active investigation, the info could definitely be withheld from a FOIA request - so one has to conclude that they are releasing the info for strategic reasons to somehow aid them in their investigation.

This!

The revelation of an affair, to me, only bolsters the possibility that BB was involved.

Financial troubles, unfaithfulness, and the murder occurring during a time when he had a perfect alibi... those are all textbook factors that we've seen time and time again in situations such as this. Good old Occam's razor at work again.

Time will tell I suppose. In the mean time, I really enjoy reading all of the theories and ideas you all are coming up with. This board is full or very committed, very intelligent people.
Id have to say I agree with this. Its the elements for a perfect storm.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member