TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a "what if".....
Maybe the "creepy" messages sent to MB was really from a female.
I'm still a little behind on catching up with reading so maybe someone else has already posted that idea.

I don't think AJ is the killer. I've moved on from all of these people since LE said they are not suspects. If that changes in the future, I'll give them another look.

I would still like to know who sent the creepy and weird message to Missy on LinkedIn and what the message said that made Missy and her friend feel it was creepy and weird.

Actually LE is saying is more of the same that there's a number of POIs that are being investigated and that so far that they haven't narrowed it down to a specific suspect. LE is waiting to use that term once they have it down to a single person, like it doesn't sound like we'll be hearing 'suspect' come out of LE's mouths until someone is charged, so not considering someone a suspect doesn't mean they've been cleared because LE has no suspect right now:
Police said as with any investigation where a specific suspect isn't immediately identified, family and close friends were a part of the initial investigative focus. Family and friends initially investigated in the case are not considered suspects at this time, according to police. In addition, police emphasized the 9 people whose 'Target Numbers' were listed in the warrants, are not considered suspects at this time. Police have not narrowed down any persons of interest into a single suspect.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/La...l-Struggles-and-Creepy-Message-378304041.html

AT keeps posting and posting and people keep replying like everything is normal. That seems odd to me.

Maybe that's because everything IS normal, to him. If he's innocent and has nothing to hide, why wouldn't he keep living his life? He still has to pay the bills and so still has to keep his FB comments going, etc.

The warrant states financial troubles. I wonder where they gleaned this info? The wording makes it sound like MB was texting or messaging someone about it, or BB. That seem to me like an even bigger problem. Their kids seem to be in a ton of afterschool activities. I even saw on MB facebook that they got a new calf to care for. BB bought her that truck for her new CG gig (MB facebook also).
It didn't seem like they were hurting from their outward appearance. Im just curious as to who may have been the one voicing the troubles.

Families from the outside could look like the all American family that has it all.....behind closed doors, a totally different story......

LE probably found arguing texts between missy and her hubby and probably have looked at their financial statements. If I was the hubby, I would lay everything out to clear my self

I listened to the true crime radio and they said word around town is the suspect is a black female with a recent broken foot. That sounds very similar to someone in the warrant... I mean CT is not African American, but that may be assumed by some because her husband AT is. (Not the best wording there.. I do NOT mean to sound racially prejudice!!!)

totally agree. if my dh started that kind of public attention towards me, i would think he was getting alzheimer's.
my friends who promote their businesses (direct marketing etc) much like mb and at, i notice, post much more and typically centered around what they are selling.

roflmao!

I'm still a little behind on catching up with reading so maybe someone else has already posted that idea.
I'm assuming that's the case.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I listened to the true crime radio and they said word around town is the suspect is a black female with a recent broken foot. That sounds very similar to someone in the warrant... I mean CT is not African American, but that may be assumed by some because her husband AT is. (Not the best wording there.. I do NOT mean to sound racially prejudice!!!)

Who is they? "Word around town" sounds like rumors and not an inside LE source that may be based in fact.

Actually LE is saying is more of the same that there's a number of POIs that are being investigated and that so far that they haven't narrowed it down to a specific suspect. LE is waiting to use that term once they have it down to a single person, like it doesn't sound like we'll be hearing 'suspect' come out of LE's mouths until someone is charged, so not considering someone a suspect doesn't mean they've been cleared because LE has no suspect right now:
Police said as with any investigation where a specific suspect isn't immediately identified, family and close friends were a part of the initial investigative focus. Family and friends initially investigated in the case are not considered suspects at this time, according to police. In addition, police emphasized the 9 people whose 'Target Numbers' were listed in the warrants, are not considered suspects at this time. Police have not narrowed down any persons of interest into a single suspect.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/La...l-Struggles-and-Creepy-Message-378304041.html

True, but they have also indicated that they are looking into other people whose names haven't been released to us yet. I'm just not convinced that one of the people we already know about from these warrants is Missy's killer.

With all the new information about the troubles in Missy's marriage, I can see why BB is acting the way he is. I don't think he is involved, but he probably feels a lot of guilt. It would be difficult to grieve the loss of someone while also feeling guilty about recent martial, financial and personal issues that were left unresolved at the time of her death. I feel a lot of empathy towards BB at this point.

I was wondering the same thing. I know BB recently went on a fishing trip as well. There was nothing outward that I could see that showed a financial problem, but you never know I suppose.

My gut feeling is that it was MB expressing the financial issues to BB, causing turmoil. BB is the one who went on a fishing trip, BB is the one who bought her a truck, etc. He seemed to spend, spend, spend from what it looks like to me.

That's what I don't get - it wasn't just a regular annual vacation type thing, but an uber-'bucket list' trip. If you're having financial problems, how can you afford to take this once-in-a-lifetime trip involving planes, hotels, charter boat rental, etc...if it was their standard MO to do that annually that's one thing, but why now and why didn't Missy go along?

I'd like to point out something that has been bothering me for a long time where I think LE's timeline may be wrong (this isn't the first timeline for me to disagree with, like I dispute the current Mansion Murders timeline). The basic issue I have is that there's approximately 30 minutes of footage and LE gives 30 minutes between the perp entering and Missy arriving:
http://www.fox4news.com/news/129779738-story
If there's only hallway footage and the cameras are motion activated, the perp could have conceivably spent the night in one of the rooms sleeping there. For instance it's said that the perp went into various offices, but unless there's room cameras as well, the perp could have spent an indefinite amount of time in each of the rooms vastly stretching the timeline. Potentially the only reliable camera times I'm seeing are based on the gun store camera that presumably runs 24/7 that shows when Missy and then the camper arrived and if that too could be off where they would have to look at the 911 call timestamp and tie that to the gun store camera.

If for instance there is no camera footage in the kitchen and the perp did break-ins around the kitchen, there would be no way to capture what time that happened. Conceivably the perp could have already been at the church then disabled the exterior cameras and staged the broken doors and windows to only make it look like they broke in. It would be pretty obvious that this was targeted if there had been no signs of breaking in, but without some independent way of timing that, the broken windows and doors could mean many things and could have happened over a wide range of hours instead of needing to happen around 4 AM. This could also explain the lack of clear detail on any vehicles entering the church prior to Missy, which the perp could have arrived the day before for church (or broken in Sunday night), spent the night and then been picked up after all the LE and campers arrived during all that confusion and activity.

If they spent the night, I'm pretty sure that would rule out someone married killing MB out of jealousy, as it would be impossible to explain to the spouse why they stayed out all night.

It may be that LE saying none of these people are suspects is not true and may give someone a false sense of security, causing the perp to hopefully mess up. Or not. Time will tell.

I am trying to put myself in the MILs shoes. If BB told her that MB was having an affair, while her oldest son is ill and MB went to Austin during his last test at the hospital, would that make me angry?

Going back to last summer on her FB account, I noticed Missy had a partial hysterectomy. She commented that BB took excellent care of her and her MIL came over and made her dinner, etc.

Yes, there's no way you can tell age, race, gender, etc from internet messages, regardless of what the name and profile say.

With all the new information about the troubles in Missy's marriage, I can see why BB is acting the way he is. I don't think he is involved, but he probably feels a lot of guilt. It would be difficult to grieve the loss of someone while also feeling guilty about recent martial, financial and personal issues that were left unresolved at the time of her death. I feel a lot of empathy towards BB at this point.

I agree. First of all his wife was just murdered. Secondly with outside relations going on with possibly both BB and MB he could feel somewhat responsible for part of the problems in their marriage that may have lead to this violent crime. Thirdly, his and her entire character and personal business/lives are being scoped by an entire country. Lastly, he may feel helpless in any attempt to salvage his or her reputations.

I felt from the start a rather "distance" from Missy's FIL, the FIL's wife, and even BB about Missy's death. The FIL and his wife likely knew about the affair(s) and perhaps didn't like Missy because of what they knew about her. This doesn't mean they wanted her dead! But, now their carrying on so quickly with their fun-filled life makes a little bit more sense. I think even the sis-in-law's initial statement that Missy was targeted likely stems from her knowledge of the affair(s).

jm observation and opinion

In regards to the names on the warrant:
- I get why BB, RB and VB are on there, since they're family and hence had contact with MB via phone or text/messages.
- KC & MC are the parents of one of MB daughters' friends, so it stands to reason that they also have had contact via phone/text/messages with MB.
- CW is the man MB had messaged with via LinkedIn since January, so I get why he is on there.
- MB & AT ran in the same CG circles in the same small area and were FB friends, so I assume they've probably contacted each other via phone/texts/messages, even if they were just platonic fitness buddies/business acquaintances. Again, I see why he would be on that list.
- If the person on the warrant is who I assume she is, then WH was at least FB friends with BB, if not more. Judging by her FB, she seems to be single & might be RB's affair, as some people here have speculated. Again, given that possibility, it makes sense she would be on the list to check her phone.
- That leaves CT. Why is she on that list? As far as I can tell she had no obvious contact with MB or anyone from that family. And if her only connection to MB is being AT's wife, who was friendly with MB, then why isn't CW's wife's name on that list as well? So, either there is some connection between CT & MB or someone from the Bevers family that we aren't aware of/can't be found out via online sleuthing or the police have another reason to put her on that list of people whose phones they would like to check, even though she seems to have no apparent direct connection to MB.

Again, everything I have just said is obviously just my opinion & speculation.

Could WH be the camper that found MB? It would make sense if you consider that the camper obviously was friends with BB b/c she had his phone number.

That's what I don't get - it wasn't just a regular annual vacation type thing, but an uber-'bucket list' trip. If you're having financial problems, how can you afford to take this once-in-a-lifetime trip involving planes, hotels, charter boat rental, etc...if it was their standard MO to do that annually that's one thing, but why now and why didn't Missy go along?
I can't remember where I saw it, but in one interview the MIL said it was a once a year trip paid for by someone they did business with.

If they spent the night, I'm pretty sure that would rule out someone married killing MB out of jealousy, as it would be impossible to explain to the spouse why they stayed out all night.

Yes, I'm just saying we shouldn't be too wedded to the timeline with the perp arriving there around 4 and wandering around for a half an hour. There could be any of a number of other possibilities if there's only motion-activated hallway cameras as that leaves room for a stretched out timeline whenever the perp enters a room that doesn't have a camera. Just for example to throw something else out there, the perp could have been sitting around for an hour off-camera waiting and prepping in the area where Missy was killed rather than there being a short timeframe of minutes between the perp going to that place and Missy arriving.

I do not trust SM, I am on FB but only to see daughters. I rarely text on my phone because I really do not know who is on the other end. I want to talk to people, I don't leave voice messages either, I don't trust anything or anybody. jmo idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn