TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember where I saw it, but in one interview the MIL said it was a once a year trip paid for by someone they did business with.

It was on Nancy Grace. The link is in at least one of the earlier threads. The MIL said BB had taken this trip for the past 3 years and then she mentioned that one of their vendors chartered the boat.

*whew! hands on knees, out of breath- I finally caught up to you all*

SO! I'm not any more convinced one way or another of who killed MB than when I went to sleep last night. Didn't you guys solve this while I was away? Great work by LE, they are being great about this whole thing IMO. Taking the weekend off and now releasing all of this information about cell phone records being looked at of "non suspects" Those LEOs are clever I tell ya!

JMO

That's what I don't get - it wasn't just a regular annual vacation type thing, but an uber-'bucket list' trip. If you're having financial problems, how can you afford to take this once-in-a-lifetime trip involving planes, hotels, charter boat rental, etc...if it was their standard MO to do that annually that's one thing, but why now and why didn't Missy go along?

Honestly, I don't really understand it either.

Could WH be the camper that found MB? It would make sense if you consider that the camper obviously was friends with BB b/c she had his phone number.

That makes sense that WH is the camper to call to BB. She knew the Bevers children. I can totally understand that her initial thoughts were with the children and a mother-hen instinct kicked in. That early phone call to BB now makes more sense. JMO.

I agree. And I wonder how I'd act if I was totally innocent. Would I publicly defend myself and try to clear my name?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think that no matter what you did, people would take it as a sign of guilt. If you stayed silent, some would take it as a sign that you were guilty. If you talked and tried to clear your name, others (or even many of the same people) would say that you were "protesting too much" or making it "all about you", etc.

The casual nature and poking around of the suspect on video messes with me due to the violent brutalilty of the kill. It doesn't appear that person was on a mission.

Has LE requested the IP address of the LinkedIn messages? With the IP address of the Linkedin messages, along with cell phone activity in the building during the murder, looks like they'd have their perp ID.
IMO, the perp sent those creepy messages through LinkedIn to set this up as a stalker attack, as a backup motive for if the failed burglary motive fell through.

The warrant states financial troubles. I wonder where they gleaned this info? The wording makes it sound like MB was texting or messaging someone about it, or BB. That seem to me like an even bigger problem. Their kids seem to be in a ton of afterschool activities. I even saw on MB facebook that they got a new calf to care for. BB bought her that truck for her new CG gig (MB facebook also).
It didn't seem like they were hurting from their outward appearance. Im just curious as to who may have been the one voicing the troubles.

Just a thought....the financial troubles maybe related to BB illness, No? He had to be off work for a period of time right? That would cause financial troubles. Do we know what illnesses he has?

Maybe that's because everything IS normal, to him. If he's innocent and has nothing to hide, why wouldn't he keep living his life? He still has to pay the bills and so still has to keep his FB comments going, etc.
IMO....
Yes I agree. IF he did play a part in the crime, he is doing a stellar job at normalcy.
And from the status updates addressing this mess, he just doesn't fit... if that makes sense?

<modsnip>

This is all CRAZY!

BTW - I sent you a PM a while back @ your username. I'm a HUGE fan ;) Love it

I think that no matter what you did, people would take it as a sign of guilt. If you stayed silent, some would take it as a sign that you were guilty. If you talked and tried to clear your name, others (or even many of the same people) would say that you were "protesting too much" or making it "all about you", etc.

Yes. He's in an impossible situation. If he's innocent (which I hope he is), I hope he as steady support system to see him through this. The only way to get out of this scrutiny (provided he's innocent) is simply the passage of time.

JMO.

Okay, who wants to make a list of players involved? Sparky-Tricia-MODS- can we do that? IMO there is some confusion about the relationship of VB to BB and even I'm not sure who his bio mom is. Does anyone here feel up to starting the list? If nobody wants to, I'll start a rolling "soft" list and see if I can make sense of it.

You are angry at the spouse and insanely jealous of the affair partner. You compare yourself to them in every single way until it drives you mad.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes, on CT's FB, she shows her changing hair color to blonde. To me I took it as the comparing thing.

The casual nature and poking around of the suspect on video messes with me due to the violent brutalilty of the kill. It doesn't appear that person was on a mission.

I've been thinking the same thing from the beginning. I wonder if the motive was to scare the **** out of MB, and possibly rough her up a bit, but it ended up turning deadly.

Has LE requested the IP address of the LinkedIn messages? With the IP address of the Linkedin messages, along with cell phone activity in the building during the murder, looks like they'd have their perp ID.
IMO, the perp sent those creepy messages through LinkedIn to set this up as a stalker attack, as a backup motive for if the failed burglary motive fell through.

I agree. Someone is shaking in their shoes about the search warrant.

I don't know if the creepy messages were a set up to show Missy had a stalker (could very well be!) or just an angry person messing with the person s/he was angry with. Whatever the case, the IP address is going to be valuable....unless the perp somehow covered that? Not sure how to cover an IP address - is it possible?

I was wondering the same thing. I know BB recently went on a fishing trip as well. There was nothing outward that I could see that showed a financial problem, but you never know I suppose.

My gut feeling is that it was MB expressing the financial issues to BB, causing turmoil. BB is the one who went on a fishing trip, BB is the one who bought her a truck, etc. He seemed to spend, spend, spend from what it looks like to me.

I don't want to be seen as talking badly about a victim, but it seems unfair to me if she attacked him for buying her a truck. She could have simply said, no, thanks, and traded it for an old, used truck, but she didn't. Also, <modsnip>if people are correct, then those cost money, too. Probably at least as much as a fishing trip. And let's face it; who was the one likely bringing home most of the money? Her new-found career was just taking off and really, it's not a career that screams "big bucks". He is entitled to do a little spending if he's the one doing most of the earning!

I listened to the true crime radio and they said word around town is the suspect is a black female with a recent broken foot. That sounds very similar to someone in the warrant... I mean CT is not African American, but that may be assumed by some because her husband AT is. (Not the best wording there.. I do NOT mean to sound racially prejudice!!!)

That profile doesn't sound like CT to me. How are people defining "recent"? I thought someone said CT broke her ankle (not her foot) almost 2 years ago.

This "around town" story sounds like a bad game of "telephone" to me.

Here's the link to the transcript from last night's Nancy Grace:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1605/05/ng.01.html

It sounds like at least according to NG, that LE still hasn't verified BB's fishing alibi:
GRACE: That`s from crimewatchdaily.com. At this hour is an arrest imminent in the murder of exercise mom Missy Bevers, a mom of three?
Her husband away in Mississippi at Chandeleur Island on a long, planned fishing trip. Police still nailing that alibi down, but tonight we obtain
secret police search warrants. And what we learn is astounding.

That's what I don't get - it wasn't just a regular annual vacation type thing, but an uber-'bucket list' trip. If you're having financial problems, how can you afford to take this once-in-a-lifetime trip involving planes, hotels, charter boat rental, etc...if it was their standard MO to do that annually that's one thing, but why now and why didn't Missy go along?

I'm thinking with BB off work for illness this may have been a point of contention between MB and BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*