TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, who wants to make a list of players involved? Sparky-Tricia-MODS- can we do that? IMO there is some confusion about the relationship of VB to BB and even I'm not sure who his bio mom is. Does anyone here feel up to starting the list? If nobody wants to, I'll start a rolling "soft" list and see if I can make sense of it.

I do have a chart written on a napkin when i started my PI. :gaah:

I can't remember where I saw it, but in one interview the MIL said it was a once a year trip paid for by someone they did business with.

That's my recollection, too. I don't see this as a very expensive trip, and if it was paid for by a vendor or whatever, then part of it could be networking

sbm

GRACE: That`s from crimewatchdaily.com. At this hour is an arrest imminent in the murder of exercise mom Missy Bevers, a mom of three?
Her husband away in Mississippi at Chandeleur Island on a long, planned fishing trip. Police still nailing that alibi down, but tonight we obtain
secret police search warrants. And what we learn is astounding.

Drama Queen much, Nancy? There's not an eye-roll emoji big enough to show my skeptism here.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by SpanishInquisition
I'd like to point out something that has been bothering me for a long time where I think LE's timeline may be wrong (this isn't the first timeline for me to disagree with, like I dispute the current Mansion Murders timeline). The basic issue I have is that there's approximately 30 minutes of footage and LE gives 30 minutes between the perp entering and Missy arriving:
http://www.fox4news.com/news/129779738-story
If there's only hallway footage and the cameras are motion activated, the perp could have conceivably spent the night in one of the rooms sleeping there. For instance it's said that the perp went into various offices, but unless there's room cameras as well, the perp could have spent an indefinite amount of time in each of the rooms vastly stretching the timeline. Potentially the only reliable camera times I'm seeing are based on the gun store camera that presumably runs 24/7 that shows when Missy and then the camper arrived and if that too could be off where they would have to look at the 911 call timestamp and tie that to the gun store camera.

If for instance there is no camera footage in the kitchen and the perp did break-ins around the kitchen, there would be no way to capture what time that happened. Conceivably the perp could have already been at the church then disabled the exterior cameras and staged the broken doors and windows to only make it look like they broke in. It would be pretty obvious that this was targeted if there had been no signs of breaking in, but without some independent way of timing that, the broken windows and doors could mean many things and could have happened over a wide range of hours instead of needing to happen around 4 AM. This could also explain the lack of clear detail on any vehicles entering the church prior to Missy, which the perp could have arrived the day before for church (or broken in Sunday night), spent the night and then been picked up after all the LE and campers arrived during all that confusion and activity.

BBM~~I wonder if this is why we see the glass being broken from the inside rather than outside. Good Catch!

Can a GoPro broadcast live, connect via WiFi, or save to cloud? I'm researching it but I am unaware of the new capabilities.

Interesting observation from BB FB this morning. Yesterday after his daily scripture 29 people commented encouraging replies. Today, after the news from yesterday, there were 2 so far.

BB said they had been going to the Cowboy church for 15 years. There will be people that find that hypocritical. Others will forgive and help him stand, IF it turns out he's not involved in MBs murder.

It may be that LE saying none of these people are suspects is not true and may give someone a false sense of security, causing the perp to hopefully mess up. Or not. Time will tell.

I am trying to put myself in the MILs shoes. If BB told her that MB was having an affair, while her oldest son is ill and MB went to Austin during his last test at the hospital, would that make me angry?

Going back to last summer on her FB account, I noticed Missy had a partial hysterectomy. She commented that BB took excellent care of her and her MIL came over and made her dinner, etc.

Wow, yes, I'd say that would make me exceedingly angry, if my DIL decided to go off to Austin rather than stay with my ill son. Esp. if he had stayed by HER side when SHE had surgery. Not angry enough to kill, but everybody is different.

Regarding the Waxahachie man's interview with Tricia....

He says the buzz around town is that it's an African American female who broke her right foot is the suspect. Is it possible that due to the game of telephone, this has been skewed? Because CT is married to an African American and broke her right foot a year and a half ago. Could someone have said, "The suspect is the other Midlothian trainer's wife who broke her right foot a while back" and the person knew the trainer was AA and just assumed the wife was too?

I don't want to be seen as talking badly about a victim, but it seems unfair to me if she attacked him for buying her a truck. She could have simply said, no, thanks, and traded it for an old, used truck, but she didn't. Also, there has been talk of breast implants - if people are correct, then those cost money, too. Probably at least as much as a fishing trip. And let's face it; who was the one likely bringing home most of the money? Her new-found career was just taking off and really, it's not a career that screams "big bucks". He is entitled to do a little spending if he's the one doing most of the earning!

Actually she could have been becoming the breadwinner of the family and the ability to live well independently and divorce him, especially if he was having medical issues where he couldn't work, which this says the average trainer makes $75K and top earning CG trainers make $175K+:
http://usjobdesk.com/detail/3d79733...-camp-gladiator-outdoor-fitness-february-2016
If she is the one who had the managerial responsibility of hiring the trainer for another CG Midlothian location, she could have been on her way to making good money off the income streams of everyone attending CG Midlothian locations plus whatever else she was making selling nutritional supplements.

It may be that LE saying none of these people are suspects is not true and may give someone a false sense of security, causing the perp to hopefully mess up. Or not. Time will tell.

I am trying to put myself in the MILs shoes. If BB told her that MB was having an affair, while her oldest son is ill and MB went to Austin during his last test at the hospital, would that make me angry?

Going back to last summer on her FB account, I noticed Missy had a partial hysterectomy. She commented that BB took excellent care of her and her MIL came over and made her dinner, etc.

I wondered this as well. MB gave BB a shout out on FB but that was it. How long have RB and MT been divorced? Did she get any of the business equipment in the divorce?

I don't know if any of the people on the phone warrant list were any of MB's campers, but none are the camper that found MB. Again not sure if camper that is friends/co worker with my mother was the only one that found MB or called 911, but I do know camper stated that when she found MB's body she was all cut/stabbed.

Also, regarding LE releasing docs and list of people, I've been following the Kendra Hatcher murder (because Dallas is my 2nd home and this case is def. crazy and sad) - Brenda Delgado, also a jealous ex - LE had initially interviewed Brenda Delgado, ex of Kendra Hatcher's new bf, and LE knew BD was the ex, but they had to release her because they said at the time they had to build a strong case against her and in the meanwhile she escaped to Mexico. Well BD had hired a hit man to kill KH. Luckily she's been captured and waiting in a Mexican jail.

But what I'm saying is that I feel Midlo LE has to build a strong case/evidence against any of those on the list of names...and I still feel maybe possibly suspect/poi is on that list. But I know all of you WS already know or suspected all of this. I'm just giving an example and my thoughts. :thinking:

Just a thought....the financial troubles maybe related to BB illness, No? He had to be off work for a period of time right? That would cause financial troubles. Do we know what illnesses he has?

He has diverticulitis and ulcers. Unless he was actually hospitalized, those problems, while painful and unpleasant, do not mean someone cannot work.

To me, that makes it unlikely he's having an affair with her. A person would have to be pretty stupid to be that in the open as to call your lover's mother "mom" in front of the world! But who knows...

FOR CLARIFICATION:

I never said WH was his lover.

And BB calls WH's deceased husband's mother, MOM not WH's mother.

Also we now know WH could also be the WH's deceased husband's brother (or we could say WH's BIL) because his name also begins with a W. So there are two Houtzs each close to BB, his deceased friend's wife or his deceased friend's brother.

So as someone stated before perhaps WH (deceased friend's brother) the fishing buddy.

Any thoughts that BB fishing trip was paid for by one of Tucker's vendors? Perhaps WH is a BB relative. Picture of MB and children on WH timeline day after murder.

That makes sense that WH is the camper to call to BB. She knew the Bevers children. I can totally understand that her initial thoughts were with the children and a mother-hen instinct kicked in. That early phone call to BB now makes more sense. JMO.

I was under the impression that WH is not local. Her SM looks like she is near Austin, TX.

Regarding the Waxahachie man's interview with Tricia....

He says the buzz around town is that it's an African American female who broke her right foot is the suspect. Is it possible that due to the game of telephone, this has been skewed? Because CT is married to an African American and broke her right foot a year and a half ago. Could someone have said, "The suspect is the other Midlothian trainer's wife who broke her right foot a while back" and the person knew the trainer was AA and just assumed the wife was too?

..or they are watching someone and threw the AA in their to throw perp off track.

He has diverticulitis and ulcers. Unless he was actually hospitalized, those problems, while painful and unpleasant, do not mean someone cannot work.

True. Since it's a family business taking time off is probably not a problem.

Interesting observation from BB FB this morning. Yesterday after his daily scripture 29 people commented encouraging replies. Today, after the news from yesterday, there were 2 so far.

BB said they had been going to the Cowboy church for 15 years. There will be people that find that hypocritical. Others will forgive and help him stand, IF it turns out he's not involved in MBs murder.

BBM

Oh, that's not true. Christians are taught to forgive and to stand by people in times of trouble. Being a murderer definitely falls under "times of trouble." That does not mean murder is okay!! But it does mean that not everyone will turn their backs on him and will instead see him as a broken person in need of support.

Just had to chime in with that. Churchgoers are not perfect, and the practice of forgiving one another is the heart of the faith. (Again, this does not mean murder is okay...don't misquote me, anyone!)

But yes, people are likely to drop him if they think he is guilty. That happens, understandably.

Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members