TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has diverticulitis and ulcers. Unless he was actually hospitalized, those problems, while painful and unpleasant, do not mean someone cannot work.
BB may have neck/back problems as well due to hot tub post for therapy. Hot tubs don't help stomach probs, more like musculoskeletal
issues.

Oh my gosh just got to your post, right after I posted. This is exactly what I was wondering. Did this media guy make an assumption that CT is an African American - exactly what I was thinking. Or ... I was thinking I missed something along the way ...

Oh my, how many 'mother figures' are there in BB's life? I admit that I haven't read every single post but I've tried to stay on top of the who's who...

Can somebody clarify:
VB (married to RB) therefore step-mom since ?
LH (Referred to by BB on FB as mom?)
MT (bio mum?)

I think we need a family tree...

Yes, but if she was making that much money, then I doubt they'd be having "financial troubles". Now, first of all, that blurb you linked to is written in the worst English I've ever seen. It's nearly unintelligible. That right there makes me doubt the credibility. The second thing is that CG is essentially a MLM; of course they are going to claim people can make "big bucks" by joining their team. Anyone in sales knows, however, that it's rare to make that much. Think about it; MB had a class of how many people? I never saw more than 6 to 10 people in her photos (but someone can correct me if they know differently). The monthly plan costs an avg. of $69 (according to people who go there, and there own materials). The trainers are only going to get a PIECE of that monthly total. Even if you throw in commission from selling supplements, it would be very difficult to bring in 75K to 175K at all, let alone on a consistent basis.

I've known far too many people who fell for these type of sales job gimmicks to ever believe the puffery.

Welcome to the new economy. :notgood:

LOL. My 19 year old son has one. It's called buying whatever's on sale.

OMG how many more times is the white phone going to get brought up. lol. In my personal experience, I have never seen a guy with a white phone. Just like I don't see guys driving pink cars. I'm not saying guys shouldn't, or that those things should only be for girls. I'm making a prediction/generalization, based on what I have seen personally, to help determine which gender would more likely have that type of phone. :moo:

That's where anyone carries it unless they have a hip clip (totally out of fashion) or a shirt with a pocket (and even that, with today's bigger smartphones as opposed to the little flip style phones, isn't the most comfy place to carry it.

I think most people - men especially - carry their p hones in their front pockets. My two sons and husband certainly do.

Good to know, I just assumed guys put them in their back pockets. Ty

Upon close obs of blown up photo of perp, is that a blemish or scar or mole under what would be perp's left eye?(right as you look at it) instead of a tan line etc?

OMG how many more times is the white phone going to get brought up. lol. In my personal experience, I have never seen a guy with a white phone. Just like I don't see guys driving pink cars. I'm not saying guys shouldn't, or that those things should only be for girls. I'm making a prediction/generalization, based on what I have seen personally, to help determine which gender would more likely have that type of phone. :moo:

Okay, and some of us are countering with which gender WE think are likely to have that type of phone.

I think the perp is being encouraged to step forward and confess. This is a death penalty case, stepping forward now and cooperating could literally mean the difference between life & death. If the perp has kids or values their own life, they need to step up and speak the truth. Based on what we see coming out, they know who did it.

Well, at that small amount (which, frankly, I think is more likely for the aforementioned reasons of sales puffery), they could still have financial problems. They have a daughter who is attending a golf school, don't they? Correct me if I'm wrong. That can cost a bit more than 7500. Again, had she been making 75K to 175K, I doubt tuition would break them.

In any case, I still think that BB was the main breadwinner for most of their married lives, bc she was a stay at home. As such, a once a year fishing trip isn't asking too much, IMO, as long as the family is fed, clothed and sheltered. When you consider what some wives spend per year on hair, makeup, nails and clothing alone, I don't think it's fair to begrudge a man a fishing trip! However, this is all conjecture. We don't really know for sure if she did complain about that.

So you think the source of their financial problems was their daughter taking golf school? Also we're not talking about most of their lives, but what's been happening since she went back to work bringing in additional income. I'm still not seeing why they should be having financial problems. With Missy's new job, why would golf break them? Can you show me your source that they were spending $7500 a year for their daughter's golf?

Welcome to the new economy. :notgood:

I agree with both of you. I don't see CG as a six-figure career. More like the latest fitness fad. Remember aerobics and leg warmers?

While I was sleeping, I must have missed this and I apologize if it's mentioned in the thread I am working backwards to try to catch up, but when did LE say the persons named in the warrants had been cleared?

‘We don’t have information that indicates the killer talked to any target numbers, nor do we have specific information to believe the killed video recorded the murder,’ Midlothian Assistant Police Chief Kevin Johnson said, according to NBC.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...trange-messages-got-killed-dumped-church.html

Police said as with any investigation where a specific suspect isn't immediately identified, family and close friends were a part of the initial investigative focus. Family and friends initially investigated in the case are not considered suspects at this time, according to police. In addition, police emphasized the 9 people whose 'Target Numbers' were listed in the warrants, are not considered suspects at this time. Police have not narrowed down any persons of interest into a single suspect.

from http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Lat...378304041.html

Also, I know things have changed these days, but I would expect the high school golf team to be free.

Actually you could do it by using your phone as a WIFI with the broadcast coming from the mounted GoPro.

Lots of MB/perhaps GB usage then and perhaps LE noticed it on cell tower data and hence why they feel there may be video?

Oh my, how many 'mother figures' are there in BB's life? I admit that I haven't read every single post but I've tried to stay on top of the who's who...

Can somebody clarify:
VB (married to RB) therefore step-mom since ?
LH (Referred to by BB on FB as mom?)
MT (bio mum?)

I think we need a family tree...

We are working on one now. PibblePal is putting one together. :)

The thing is that I'm not seeing where the source of financial problems is, if he's getting a steady income from the family business and she's be a trainer for 2 years where she can earn what she buys herself. I'm not saying this to disparage BB or MM, but if the trip was OK along with everything else, that would seem to point to a relatively recent drug or gambling addiction that would cause a change in the finances as otherwise it sounds like their financial condition should have improved since Missy went back to work where anything she earned should have just been an extra bonus.

Respectfully, it's a leap to attribute financial difficulties to drugs or gambling, IMO.

Someone could have a penchant for shopping: workout clothing, clothing for the kids, who knows what the guilty pleasure might be.

Or perhaps they had to rob Peter (monthly bills) to pay Paul (medical copayments).

Even with great medical insurance, the co-payments for repeated X-rays, the anesthesiologist, the surgeon, the surgical center, and followups can mess with other wants and needs.

Pile on registration fees for children's sports and activities, and the family could find that their budget needs revamping and spending habits need to change to make room for the additional bill payments.

Evidence of the financial difficulties noted in the affidavit could be as simple as a disgruntled text message from one spouse saying, "Got a notice in the mail that the electric bill is past due. I went to make an electronic payment, but the account balance is really low."

A reply like "We're doing what we can. If you could stop the Internet shopping, we might be better able to pay the bills -and- buy groceries," could escalate that.

IDK

I agree with both of you. I don't see CG as a six-figure career. More like the latest fitness fad. Remember aerobics and leg warmers?

CG is sort of a MLM type of business, though, isn't it? You make more money when you recruit more people and then those people recruit more people. I'm not saying that Missy was earning six figures, but she may have been steadily increasing her income month over month. Didn't someone say she had recently hired another trainer for the Midlothian CG? She must have been moving up the ranks in CG if she was able to make trainer hiring decisions.

I don't think AJ is the killer. I've moved on from all of these people since LE said they are not suspects. If that changes in the future, I'll give them another look.

I would still like to know who sent the creepy and weird message to Missy on LinkedIn and what the message said that made Missy and her friend feel it was creepy and weird.

They didn't say they're not suspects, they said that nobody has been named a suspect (I think?), which technically, no one has been yet. I remember when I read it, the way they said it made it seem like those people have been cleared, but there was some technicality to the way they said it to where you would think they are cleared, but haven't been.

BBM--unfortunately, this is something that sleuthers fall prey to pretty often: substituting 'my personal experience' for 'statistics'.

(My BF had a white iPhone. But that doesn't mean I think my personal experience is more or less relevant than yours.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro